When did you realize that Trump was planted by Russia to sabotage the U.S. economy and stability, Jow Forums?

When did you realize that Trump was planted by Russia to sabotage the U.S. economy and stability, Jow Forums?

It hasn't even begun yet.

Attached: Screenshot_20181208-091325_Finance.jpg (1080x1920, 338K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MQm-75OcaxY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Economic collapse thread

Attached: 1508509264884.jpg (645x773, 56K)

*SCHLUP* *SCHLUP*

>Trump was planted by ultra rich international jew plutocrat capitalists to loot the U.S. economy

ftfy

"debt and deficits dont matter because I wont be around to deal with the consequences"
~Trump 2018

Yep

Trump is a traitor

Trump is what the public wanted,

he is the clown that will ride down the End of the American Empire.

PRAY there will be no war with China, or we will collapse like the Spanish Empire

Hes what the public wanted except more people wanted Hillary

>Trump is what the public wanted
the most popular two candidates both ran on a populist platform, claiming to care most about improving the lives of working and middle class Americans. (Trump/Sanders)

As it turns out, Trump only gives a damn about making the rich jewish international plutocrats more wealthy, and has no intention of doing anything else.

Attached: 2nq5wu.jpg (610x500, 41K)

>index 4K points higher than the highest kang nigger ever had is collapsing

Remember faggot, the market was @ 19 before he was even in office.

Shut the fuck up faggot, millions of illegal votes =\= eligible voters

digits confirm

Attached: dafvav.png (371x357, 185K)

America MUST collapse it's the only way to save yourselves at this point. It's obvious to me most Americans are anti-Nationalists and it's looking more and more like you will become the next USSR. So I pray that some patriots Red Dawn the nation and change it's course.

If it makes us feel any better, Sanders definitely would’ve done the same thing

even if russia did do this, it would actually hurt them in the end, because they are hastening the militarization and nationalism of europe.

IT's happening?!
youtube.com/watch?v=MQm-75OcaxY

You have no idea who trump is. This is really grasping if it isn't a troll post

>planted by Russia
That's a funny way of spelling "israel".

When did you realize Hillary Clinton likes to eat baby fetuses ?

Attached: 17dc06836cff5b4b1416228d673be48f.jpg (2600x1880, 990K)

>When did you realize that Trump was planted by Russia to sabotage the U.S. economy and stability

If Russia wanted to sabotage the US economy, they would have put in Bernie Sanders.

If they wanted to sabotage US stability,
they would have put in Hillary Clinton.

>the stock market always goes up, it never falls

this
militarize with whom, a bunch of tranny motherfuckers in the EU army lol no?

The century belong to eastern europe,russia and china
America and europe are going to be BLOWN DA FUCK OUT

Btw russia and china are going to make sure USA never has full control of its existing map ever again and fragment this bitch into 6 or more smaller states

>It hasn't even begun yet.
You accidently said something correct
Yesterday's close - DJIA 24,389
Trump elected - DJIA 18,363
Trump inaugurated - DJIA 19,827
I chuckle when economic illiterates try to use the stock market as a cudgel

That's irrelevant to the nature of markets. It was in the 2,000s during the Reagan era, popularly known for being a boom period. At the pit of the Great Recession, it fluctuated around 8,000. Reagan's 2,000 was good, Bush's 8,000 was bad.

The plunge is what matters, not the number which preceded it. In the last few months, the DOW has fallen over 2,000 points. That's nearly as bad as the fall that led to the Great Recession, and its falling at twice the speed.

Hold on tight, grasshopper.

Sage

Sell off due to congressional turn over to Democrats. Happens every time. Carry on

This is now a brainlet wojak thread. Postem.

Attached: 1541816943494.jpg (581x767, 92K)

You're one of the most economic posters illiterate here.

See this.

The fact of the matter is, you don't know how to read the numbers. You look at the digits, say to yourself 'oh its higher than it was under Obama hur dur so it must be good,' when in reality that isn't even remotely close to how things work.

When stocks fall, it is bad. It doesn't matter if 24,000 is higher than 18,000, because 24,000 is 2,000 lower than 26,000 -- which is where it was at in early October.

That's the beginning of a fucking crash. Do you understand that?

Except that the decline began about a month before mid-terms.

So come up with a better lie next time, conservacuck.

this one continues to be my favorite despite all of the funny newer ones

Attached: Brainlet_f3217f_6615771.png (1200x1335, 269K)

Transitioning from fake Wall Street (globalist) paper economy to Main St (MAGA) economy.
Our equity markets are the definition of Boomer LARPing. DOW should be no higher than 10k today.

A communist trying to lecture someone on economics lol

>In the last few months, the DOW has fallen over 7.5%
Remember when the DOW fell 9% in 36 minutes on 5/6/2010? Who was that president; I'm drawing a blank.
Since 1983 more than half of all quarters have experienced a 10% or greater pullback.
Where did you get your economics degree, champ?

Attached: Close Cover Before Striking Institute of Economics.jpg (384x362, 63K)

> (You)
>Except that the decline began about a month before mid-terms.
>So come up with a better lie next time, conservacuck.

So you didn't believe in the big blue wave that was being pushed?

This is pure sell off because the democrats are taking over. I'm small people and I got out. What do you think the big guys are going to do?