Serious question: What is the appeal of Joe Rogan?

Serious question: What is the appeal of Joe Rogan?

Attached: Screenshot_20181208-123634_Instagram.jpg (1436x1698, 821K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BKrf7mX_R6M
youtu.be/Tzqfje1oBag
youtube.com/watch?v=_ey4AYIiDnk
youtube.com/watch?v=XwvmpVbggCU
youtube.com/watch?v=Z8B_aQnpsAY
youtube.com/watch?v=iaL3EEWspLo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

his show was original and used to be good and i dont blame people who tune in still and dont realize how far its fallen in quality

better question is what is the appeal of that fat kike and his brother at the top of your pic related

His guests, literally that's the only thing making him famous, if it was just him and his buddies making fart jokes all day like Andy Warski and TRS, we would never hear about him ever again!

I smoke weed
He smokes weed
WE MUST AGREE ON EVERYTHING

That goddamn picture, OP! hahaha

Attached: 0A5D0805-7DDA-49AC-9924-92B500D2FBFC.jpg (325x325, 10K)

>literally

Attached: literally npc.jpg (385x478, 60K)

DUDE WEED LMAO

>english words bad

Attached: eb3.jpg (680x568, 25K)

>Joe Rogan
I watched a couple of his videos, my normie friends said he was good.
He is a cucked fighter I think. Something is wrong with his brain, (taking to many hits to the head maybe?) or he is paid opposition like the young turds or Shapiro.
After I watched a couple of his videos I'd get up and do housework while listening to red ice and then jewtube would put this Joe guy on, it starts out, I don't notice much and then I say "WTF did I just hear?", head to my computer and find this moron playing.

Attached: 1323486802534.jpg (600x800, 42K)

Good question. Jamie, pull that up.

Attached: 5I05b1n.jpg (621x960, 75K)

He's also an avid backstabber, you'll find him talking crap about guests that he just had on last time, in the next show. The whole Alex jones debacle is of him acting like his best friend when he's on, and crucifying him when the next guest comes along. He's rotten, and the only thing keeping him up are the guests

most successful podcasts today started by copying joe rogan's success.

joe rogan when he started was a great guy as a person and his standup act was OK but what made him lovable to so many people on here was how much like us he was.

joe was bantzing vegetarians and basedboys before most people here were born. when he got his first paycheck from being on TV he used it to buy the sickest gaming hardware available and get a T1 line installed at his house so that he could frag harder in quake. one of my friends was actually in the same quake clan as joe rogan and they used to party together, even after he was on TV. i met Joe irl, he was so humble. he actually introduced himself to me and shook my hand like I wouldn't know who he was.

around 2008/2009 joe started to change big time. by 2012 that change was complete.

it's of course the jew wife but i feel there has to be more to it. joe, despite being a professional actor, is not a good actor and has never been a good actor. if you watch interviews with people like duncan trussell when they press him on it you can see him fall into his bad acting and appear evasive.

Anyone got the Grug version or this?

Attached: poor-people-are-fat-today-think-about-that-shit-joe-rogan-37064078.png (500x610, 124K)

Joe Krogan, everybody

Attached: eea.jpg (728x780, 105K)

thats a good example of behavior Joe Rogan used to never exhibit. Joe used to have a reputation as someone who was nobody's enemy and one of the best friends you could have. that's why it was such a shock to so many people when he went hard as fuck after carlos mencia and called him out publicly during one of his shows because that meant a lot coming from a guy so many people considered a nice guy

but can he kick his face like weeman did?

Soft redpills for normies.

kek

:)

He’s good at talking idiots into eating insects and swimming in rotting pig guts.

It's intellectualism for low IQ retards that watch UFC. He has some good guests occasionally.

fucking hate that guy. hes such a sellout.
Better listen to pic related

Attached: 570272888_l.jpg (404x600, 28K)

youtube.com/watch?v=BKrf7mX_R6M

>watch a thousand hours of Joe Rogan podcasts over 10 years
>make thread about "Whats this guys fucking problem"

Dude you need to move on LoL, eve, world of warcraft, guild wars 2, joe rogans podcast is never going to be as cool as it was 10 years ago.

I like to hear his opinions on martial arts. Otherwise he's a pc retard.

lowbrow highbrow entertainment

I'm not sure its even back stabbing in the traditional sense, I think it's more along the lines of him having a fucked up brain from all the drugs/training (hes never actually fought outside the gym/tkd tournaments has he?) That he says these things that other people are saying and then forgets that other people are saying those things and just runs with it as his own. Look at how he treats Eddie Bravo and yet hes on all the time.

Its half confused old man half steroid induced young man banter at an age where it's not appropriate.

he is the point of coordination between all the funny comedians today

Rogan pathologically lies about his own height, so that should give you some insight into what kind of character he has

Attached: ZjE76pn.png (490x593, 419K)

>and his brother at the top of your pic related
leftist cucks getting victimized by minorities will always be amusing

He's a genuinely nice dude with a 105 IQ that gets to talk to interesting people. He's a good comedian, which leads to entertaining talks (he's able to really put his finger on the pulse of the general thoughts going around and bring multiple perspectives).

JRE is 10/10

He doesn't like to be shown standing next to other people

Attached: 1543982120918.jpg (634x882, 115K)

So a midget and a trans black man walk into a bar

Joe Hogan is a heefeer smoking fool. The smoke made not believe in Jesus.
youtu.be/Tzqfje1oBag

Rogan?

youtube.com/watch?v=_ey4AYIiDnk

>What's his appeal
He's a relatable character and appeals to people who don't use their brain because he's what I like to call an "intellectual layman". Meaning, he's well read on a huge variety of topics and can hold his own in conversation with a wide swathe of people. His guests are interesting and people think he's funny (although I think his humor is crude, childish, and low-effort).

> if it was just him and his buddies making fart jokes all day
which is one way his podcast got popular in the first place

This. Before building a tolerance to redpills, Joe seems legit. Once you work up to megadose redpills, he's just another degenerate.

DO DRUGS!

Attached: CIA dmt.jpg (800x450, 254K)

>he's into popular stuff
>nice soothing public talker pothead voice
>politically correct opinions for the most part
>he was a cute twink and he still keeps in shape
>he was kinda early into podcasting but late enough to get people around him whounderstand what makes podcasts good (podcasts that came too early and are still around are all shit)
>normie NPCs are into that whole cringe stand-up comedy scam shit and he got good guests for that early

Attached: 1536311050011.png (949x750, 1.26M)

>He's a relatable character and appeals to people who don't use their brain because he's what I like to call an "intellectual layman". Meaning, he's well read on a huge variety of topics and can hold his own in conversation with a wide swathe of people. His guests are interesting and people think he's funny (although I think his humor is crude, childish, and low-effort).
You're not taking the show for what it is. It's entertainment, nothing more, nothing less. It's not TED talk.

It's more about the guests

I saw him shitting on Chuck Palahniuk while he went to the toilet.

>You're not taking the show for what it is. It's entertainment, nothing more, nothing less.
Yeah, I agree. I think he's an "intellectual layman" which I should have expanded on - he's smart and well read but at the end of the day he makes frat-tier level jokes and outside of maybe UFC/Comedy he isn't really specialized in subject matter he talks about

Chuck Palahniuk is a creep pedo elite type

>It's not TED talk
Joe has more credibility than them at least. TED talk is leftist propaganda that makes CNN blush.

He's a guy that's just smart enough to string a bunch of sentences together and keep talking for a few hours. That's it. He's probably someone that would otherwise have above average intelligence but fried his brain from drug use. I've noticed that the people that like him are brainlets that can't even string a complete sentence together.

I'd say his show is basically social commentary for normalfags.

Attached: 1527998057920.jpg (1202x900, 87K)

He was one of most interesting guest on JRE.
Plus I loved the Fight Club.

You can't tell me you didn't get the creepy pedo elite vibe from him though.

>frat-tier level jokes and outside of maybe UFC/Comedy he isn't really specialized in subject matter he talks about
That's what I was saying initially, "he has his finger on the general pulse." He expresses ideas while keeping it dumbed down enough for anyone to follow. It's not a TED talk, you're not going to learn anything, but you get to hear shallow perspectives and ideas. You need to ask yourself, is this entertaining... that's all.

the LARRY KING of our time

Attached: VYxm01G.jpg (1632x920, 181K)

People think of him as a neutral observer that lets his guests get into their topics while he makes some entertaining observations. They don't notice as much how he ends up leaning the conversation one way or another due to his personal biases all the time.

Not at that occasion but he looks really creepy on most photos. I liked his honesty on that show, especially the part "I'm a bad man". You must give him credit for inventing the term 'snowflake".

Don't forget head punches and all that choking. :D

True, but like user., said, he's not specialized in anything enough to express credible ideas outside of maybe health/fitness/UFC.

shill, hypocrite, liar, sociopath, obsessed with animal penis
the list goes on
youtube.com/watch?v=XwvmpVbggCU

I loved when Eric Weinstein tried to explain him gauge theory. :D

youtube.com/watch?v=Z8B_aQnpsAY

Stanhope turned into a real fucking faggot, too. His fans, especially the international ones, are bottom barrel people.

Lol, exactly. that's the point, even his mouth hung open going dry with confusion is entertaining.

His format and style is excellent for interviewing also he somehow regularly lands guests that have no business being on such a show.

Attached: elon-musk-weed[1].jpg (1024x576, 50K)

prime schaub would heem ngannou

>if there were as many chips as there were people, you'd never be able to get to your car....

Examine the premise you retard. Look at the shit they are talking about. It's fucking free, change the channel if you don't like it.

>shill, hypocrite,
admittedly, he does do this a little bit. You can tell when he starts directing the conversation and ideas away from sensitive topics (just like Juden Peterstein) does't mean there isn't truth in other areas.

Exactly, you never know hat to expect next.
My favourite guest was Tim Kennedy. That guy was really fun to watch;

youtube.com/watch?v=iaL3EEWspLo

Literally no one besides you thinks he's a creepy pedo. Fuck off with your gay opinions.

Joe Rogan reported Height:
>5' 8"

Doug Stanhop reported Height:
>5.5"

Attached: drugs lsd dmt joe rogan alex jones racism.png (298x483, 199K)

Then your radar needs a little tuning.

>This definitely happened

>rogan is as tall as Hitler
I thought he was shorter

look into why he deleted his forum. Ive said too much

You could have produced some evidence. We're all pedo's anyway user. The average 16 y.o. will just be aesthetically hotter than a 26 y.o., simply because of the conditions of society.

Joe is too much of a pseud to call these losers out. University professors complaining about the university climate of today? His bitch brother helped create that climate and now it's biting him in the ass. Only, it's not. He's making more money now than he ever did because he's 'standing up' against it. Fucking frauds.

Got shilled hard over here doing his shitty borders are stupid shit

oprah for white dude bros

i'll let you all in on a secret he constantly tries to keep under wraps. his wife is a coalburner and they share a mixed race step daughter. she didn't even split up with the father either, he died in a car accident. he is dino from rnb group "h-town"

Attached: roganswifesdaughter.jpg (936x587, 115K)

Cool that Joe adopted her. Cute kids.

Hahaha, what a cuck.

>grug sees spirits when eat mushrooms

Attached: unnamed.gif (245x224, 1.11M)