Why do libtards love their tar skinned pets?

They don't seem well behaved to me I don't understand

Attached: funwblacks458-niggers-on-the-job-b-niggers-on-the-dock.webm (202x360, 1.7M)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedaily.com/releases/2006/03/060320214854.htm
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912004047
youtube.com/watch?v=fW5u-NIkkXY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This doesn't seem civilized

Attached: funwblacks517-sheboon-neighbors-fight-on-front-lawn.webm (202x250, 2.98M)

White women love BBC. Lets just be honest. That's all it's about.

>I don't understand
They're dock workers, what's there to understand?

> I don't understand
that's where science comes in

sciencedaily.com/releases/2006/03/060320214854.htm

Aggression-related Gene Weakens Brain's Impulse Control Circuits

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912004047
Exploring the association between the 2-repeat allele of the MAOA gene promoter polymorphism and psychopathic personality traits, arrests, incarceration, and lifetime antisocial behavior
The 2R was related to arrest, incarceration, and lifetime antisocial behavior.

>These associations were only observable for African-American males. >Only 0.1% of Caucasian males carried the 2-repeat allele.

At least he made the rest of his shift, can't get at him for being lazy.

The gay community jumps through hoops to defend blacks and their rampant homophobia, all because blacks vote Democrat.

"The response to Kevin Hart drama are frightening.
Have you read the comments about Kevin Hart and the Oscars. From Wendy Williams facebook page- "so what some people don't like gays." "he is entitiled to how he feels." From Variety "These are the same hollwood people who are plotting take down Trump." 'I stand with Kevin, why should he apologize?"

Some of the comments are really nasty. People really do hate us don't they? I mean a lot of people, I thought it was getting better."

"That's why you never trust a straight person, not even a liberal. The problem isn't black people, like others have suggested in the KH threads-- it's heterosexuals and sometimes the gay men they poison. Don't ever forget it. All of them are putrid."

"Painting black people as more or less homophobic than white people is wrong and unproductive. There are easily just as many white homophobes as there are black, latino (sorry latinx!), asian, or whatever else. The problem isn't skin color -- it's heterosexuals. Heterosexuals may pretend to like you now and then, but the exact moment you become inconvenient to them you are suddenly the "annoying faggot" again and this will never change."

"American blacks are soooo homophobic because of their religious beliefs?

Yet they seem to have little problem with crime, drugs, gang membership, off the charts single motherhood on welfare & hip hop thugs masquerading as "artists", who preach hatred of white people, cops & glorify abuse of women & gays.

Fuck their hypocrisy & their apologetics."

It's simply become unfashionable to criticize a black person and that's all there is to it.

Based and truthfilled thank you user

Attached: 1522428668790.webm (202x360, 2.92M)

I don't understand

Attached: funwblacks368-school-quita-in-da-stands-fight.webm (206x360, 2.37M)

Liberals see these animals as our equals, that's insulting to me

Attached: funwblacks83peprally.webm (720x1280, 680K)

How do you charge at someone with a machete and still lose the fight? That nigger has no right to mate.

>baseball bat
>still loses
Fucking how?

You think that's bad?

Attached: 1538876836092.webm (540x960, 1.16M)

Wtf am I looking at? Kek

Attached: funwblacks442-fine-black-sista-visiting-brother-at-grave.webm (202x250, 1.57M)

This is now a nigger hate thread.

You guys need to invest in glasses lmao.

youtube.com/watch?v=fW5u-NIkkXY

thefuture.webm

have you guys really not ever met a cool nice black person like jeez man you guys never get out that's why you build up all this hatred

waste

what's kek trying to tell us?

RIP Cory K. Solomon