"The Alt Right doesn't exist"

What's with this idea I keep hearing lately that the alt-right doesn't exist and is a boogeyman invented by the media? You're rarted if you don't think huge swathes of Jow Forums identified as alt-right in 2014. The term 'alt-right' absolutely came organically from far right circles, it was only years later that the media picked up on it. You also started disavowing after Charlottesville, for obvious reasons, but the idea that people like you didn't unironically call themselves alt-right for years is retarded.

Attached: altrite.jpg (800x450, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YoIqN6cMAqI
youtu.be/vYTbxpSLMUw
youtu.be/XLmxkaNMl2A
youtu.be/lIBJFAsYSWQ
youtu.be/-WUvDgJVd6A
youtu.be/El9RVIl47ZI
youtu.be/622nXHK_J9E
youtu.be/VNn3i1aakIs
youtu.be/sJM2HLYtW38
youtu.be/nTn6UMzAgZY
youtu.be/vWeoen7hPhY
youtu.be/wl8XMUo9vcQ
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/"altright"/start/2013-01-01/end/2015-12-31/order/asc/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/23722303/#q23725046
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/"alternative right"/start/2013-01-01/end/2015-12-31/order/asc/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/23612046/#q23617498
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/"alt right"/start/2013-01-01/end/2015-12-31/order/asc/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/23647804/#q23647804
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are you new here?

The alt right as the media made it didn't exist until 2016. Most of the alt right where libertarian racial realists until the term was Co opted by aristocratic Nazi larpers like Spencer.

90% of Jow Forums believes and wants everything the alt-right wants but they won't say they are alt-right for some reason. Alt-right merely means white nationalist. That's all it means.

No, you are entirely wrong. The alt right does not exist. Never has and never will. This is Jow Forums, many different kinds of people here, however none of them are alt right. Anyone who says otherwise is a shiļl, a jew or both.
Quit with your stupid leftypol strawman bullshit. Also samefagging to create a false consensus is retarded.

>90% of Jow Forums believes and wants everything the alt-right wants but they won't say they are alt-right for some reason.

Because the public face of the Alt Right is so embarrassing that Jow Forums doesn't want to be associated with it because the losers here like to think of themselves as edgy.

Alt-Right is a meme term perpetuated by the media and faux-academics to pigeonhole all non-traditionalist right wing proponents so that they are easier to discredit. Stop being a tard.

Attached: 1537217199667.jpg (780x574, 73K)

It's not that there aren't a large number of conservative young people who feel disenfranchised
It's the term used to describe them
It's like saying "assault rifle"
It's disingenuous

Fuck off newfag. Lurk moar

"right wing' is just a bullshit carpet slander for anyone who doesn't want to drink coolaid and to vote for corporate rats

It's a simplistic categorization intended to establish a false dichotomy between controlled, "acceptable" "conservatism" and other forms of conservatism that do not conform to the commands of an establishment political authority. This attempt at linguistic control failed since establishment Republicanism effectively died somewhere between 2006-2016.

It's like saying anyone who is a member of the NDP or Green Party or simply not part of the Liberal Party of Canada are by definition part of the "alt-left".

Jow Forums has no moral principles as regards telling the truth. I distinctly remember a couple of years ago everyone here was self-identifying as "alt-right" saying that it was a convenient catch-all term for their views. Then when it became unfashionable everyone pretended as if they had never adopted it.

>anecdotes are proof

Attached: 1420835327272.jpg (1939x1080, 277K)

Facts
Nazism is fascist statist leftism
Jow Forums is anarchic/chaos, right extremism
We seek the truth because it pisses people off
You're retarded

because they are using the "hipster" denial, in which the term accurately defines them despite them not wanting to be labeled

>and to vote for corporate rats

most Republicans literally support corporate rats and them benefiting over common people

Its just another judeo-communist psyop. They want you to negatively define yourself by what you are not. Don't be a sperg about a label because you will never come up with one good enough to stop them from demonizing it. They want you wasting your time on petty things. Don't do it.

One day a bunch of shills showed up and announced Jow Forums was alt right and that we all liked Spencer, and claimed we’d been posting about him for months. I didn’t give a shit at the time but now I understand it’s the whole control something by naming it. They needed a category of trump supporter that sounded threatening and scary because republican didn’t sound scary enough. After that the media could sell whatever story they wanted

>identified as alt-right in 2014.
The alt-right literally did not exist in terminology here in 2014.

Shoo go away leaf

Attached: 345678652864.jpg (1280x720, 207K)

Exactly This

OP is fag. Alt right was thrown around way back in 08' before Obama, and the term loosely identified people on the right who didn't give a damn for establishment GOP politics. Besodes this, the term was not synonymous with racism until recently. The people who are memorized and inspired by tje memes on this board are the same morons who believed in Trump's policy agenda (that is was possible). Useful idiots who cant recognize satire.

>Alt right was thrown around way back in 08' before Obama,
No it wasn't.
Stop retconning history.
This board didn't even exist in 08.

but only democ rats slander and attack people who dont want to vote for them

This is nothing but newfaggot redditor retcon.
The Alt-Right was always a loose affiliation of white nationalist groups around the country. None of you CivNat faggots cared about any issues in politics until 2015 when you jumped on the bandwagon we started, then tried to pretend like we didn't exist when you got guilt by association. That nigger fucking faggot Milo, PJW, Cernovich, and a bunch of other blue check media whores capitalized on our momentum. Only when forced to confront the fact that white interests actually exist did these kike puppts come out and denounce White Nationalism.

The Alt-Right has existed since the early 2010s, right after the coin was termed, and more people started attending NPI which began growing exponentially after Spencer. It was born from WN1.0. No matter how our ranks are shaken up we'll always exist, and you'll always be the eternal newfaggot spewing reddit kosher takes.

Until Dick Spencer--an actual leftist--entered the arena, alt-right was really a subculture of conservatives who didn't like the establishment GOP.

Kill yourself, redditor.
The Alt-Right didn't exist until Spencer and the NPI. No one here is dumb enough to buy your reddit revisionism.
We came from WN1.0, we came from NRx, we came from Lolbert forums, and all of us were racially conscious Nationalists first and foremost.

honestly the term doesn't really matter as it doesn't matter who we are. What matters is our plans, and frankly the alt right - Jow Forums relationship is one that is quite odd, on the one hand Jow Forums is and always will be Jow Forums an entity that stands rather apart from most groupings, however the cross correlation between the two in terms of concepts, lexicon and ideals is sufficient to be mutually intelligible. as such I think the alt right would be best served in being quiet about their group affiliations on Jow Forums as far as is possible while the two will always form a stand-alone complex that invariably winds up supporting the same goals, working on the same operations, and utilising each other's intel. a quiet and unstated symbiosis is simply the healthiest path for both entities.
Spencer invented the term however spencer's ideological impact in the long run is likely to be rather limited, he's too formal, while being a degenerate. that's not to say I hate the guy or really even care about him, he can continue to bang liberals and taking coke while watching james bond for all I care. he's not especially relevant now, and that's just fine for all involved.

>spencer's ideological impact in the long run is likely to be rather limited

Wrong, he did so much damage to the right. He made ethno-nationalism fashionable to young impressionable conservatives with self-esteem issues--playing straight into the Left's hands. Fuck him.

>making the ideas of the Founding Fathers fashionable to the youth is a bad thing
Who are you trying to fool here, nigger?

>no alt right
>stop speaking for other people
>accuse of strawman while strawmanning

>Hardcore Centrist and overall faggot

the alt-right meme has played itself out so to distance ourselves from them we are pretending that they never existed

>What matters is our plans

Attached: 604274FE-EB1E-43EC-A903-B625889A361C.jpg (189x267, 5K)

glad you caught it.
ethno-nationalism was always going to return, and the escalation Spencer helped cause will likely be his lasting legacy, this escalation was however, entirely inevitable and tied in closely with a population boom on Jow Forums, without Jow Forums the alt-right would have serious trouble maintaining itself. and without them we'd be targets of more than simply research and attempted reverse engineering of our memetic esoterica.

>A FUCKING LEAF
Go back to your hugbox faggot.

Attached: 1539310848408.png (625x626, 66K)

DO NOT REPLY TO RULEBREAKING TROLL THREADS

REPORT THEM AT EVERY OPPORTUNITY

Attached: Da Rules.png (607x788, 446K)

This pipe dream is never going to happen, you know that right?

>The alt right does not exist. Never has and never will. This is Jow Forums, many different kinds of people here, however none of them are alt right.
Actually typing this and believing it.
Name one difference between the alt-right and white nationalism. It's just another word for white nationalist, and if you try to tell me Jow Forums is not white nationalist I'm just going to laugh in your face.

>i-i-its not happening
Funny how you change your tune, nigger. Seriously, who do you think you're fooling? You'll never fit in here, everyone can tell you're just here to shill. Go back to your little reddit group. I'm sure your Antifa friends will applaud your pathetic efforts.

>We seek the truth because it pisses people off
Fuck off /b/tard, some of us are actually saving the white race over here. Take your childish lulz bullshit elsewhere.

Or what?

Attached: 1540759161263.jpg (408x408, 18K)

%100 this
i freaked out some old friends in 2016 saying I was alt right back when it literally meatn alternative right. The switch happened so fast it was ridiculous. The media found out the nazi larpers were also name and ran with it

THE ALT RIGHT ISN'T FUCKING REAL

There is no "movement"

Don't you retards get it? The media created the meaningless label "alt-right" to attach to anyone that doesn't conform to their leftist narrative. Literally anyone. They do this so they can lump everyone they don't like into one easy to target group. Natsocs, libertarians, conservatives of all types. The media will call you "alt-right nazi" because their definition of "alt-right" includes literally everyone who isn't a leftist.

Stop buying into mainstream media lies. This "movement" as you describe it is successful because it isn't centralized and the media can't attack "it". It is made up of the millions of enemies leftists have made all fighting against them for their own individual reasons.

The media desperately needs a centralized opposition in order to destroy them. They need to find a way to turn the chaotic hoard that is their enemy into a centralized target in order for their attacks to stick and have any affect. They can not smear us. They can not demonize us. They can not intimidate us. They can not silence us because we exist not as an organised group, but millions of disconnected individuals all fighting to destroy them.

That is what the "alt-right" is. The media establishment has been frantically searching for a clear target so their attacks will stick. In reality it's quite impossible. Watch them desperately try to will our "movement" into existence with poorly executed false flag events and payed off figureheads that identify as "alt-right".

The left is being attacked on all fronts. They desperately need a clear target to land their hits and give their base a clear view of their enemy. Let's not give it to them. Being against leftism is not a "movement". All organized movements can be corrupted and destroyed. The leadership can be infiltrated, bribed, attacked, blackmailed and much more. Millions of disconnected people fighting a common enemy can not.

the alt right just isn't what you think it is, your pic for example

Imagine being this reddit.

>NEW VIDEO ON #GDL and Celebrities naming the Jew, 911 and USS liberty
youtu.be/YoIqN6cMAqI
Here is an opportunity to learn some unique redpills from The Based Man
>the nature of Chaotic-Good and Jow Forums
youtu.be/vYTbxpSLMUw

>100th monkey effect and shitposting
youtu.be/XLmxkaNMl2A

>NXIVM child cult in Columbia
youtu.be/lIBJFAsYSWQ

>eternal Memetics and symbolism
youtu.be/-WUvDgJVd6A

>article 13 is the great meme Iconoclasm of 2018
youtu.be/El9RVIl47ZI

>prophecy of a cyber future IF we DONT act
youtu.be/622nXHK_J9E

>your leading a revolution and dont even know it
youtu.be/VNn3i1aakIs

>planned parenthood expose , legal sacrifice
youtu.be/sJM2HLYtW38

>npc meme 3 part miniseries starts here
youtu.be/nTn6UMzAgZY

>john titor time travel trump doc
youtu.be/vWeoen7hPhY

>ingersoll lockwood and Baron trumps wonderful adventure
youtu.be/wl8XMUo9vcQ

And LOTS MORE, here is a small window into a world you might not know,.,.,,.,.

>EVERYTHING the (((mainstream))) doesn't like gets automatically labelled "muh alt-right"
>somehow anons need dissertations to be convinced it's a cia psy-op
>mfw

Attached: 1523480612630.jpg (393x354, 32K)

The alt-right does not exist and quit lying like a filthy jew.
You have no argument beside what you have read in Huffington Post. Filthy jews never change.
The alt right does not exist, period.

It doesn't exist newfag. Quit falling for jewish tricks.

Jow Forums never claimed to be alt-anything GTFO

1/10 bait, -1 if you think this leaf i seriously, i mean 1 post by this id?

How much lower could ones iq drop you fucking moron?

BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT

Here's why youre a fucking retarded pussy who lets the enemy control them.

The normieverse knows all about the basket of ideas that Jow Forums supports. This basket of ideas is labeled in the mind of the normieverse as "alt-right"
We can thank faggot Spencer for that. The thing is, there is no way we can undo that. If you talk to someone on the street and start telling them what you believe, that person is going to say "oh so you're part of the alt-right!" and you're going to say "NO!! IM NOT ALT-RIGHT!! THERE ARE TINY MINISCULE DIFFERENCES IN WHAT I BELIEVE HOW DARE YOU LUMP ME IN WITH THEM"
"but don't you want white homelands?"
"yes"
"arn't you critical of Jewish power"
"yes"
"dont you recognize that race is real?"
"yes"
"so you're alt-right? because that's everything the alt-right believes"
"NOOO IM NOT ALT RIGHT IM AN "identitarian/white nationalist"
"whatever, faggot"

People who deny the existence of the alt-right are just mega optics cucks who are afraid of being compared to public figures who identify as the alt-right. Fuck Spencer, he doesn't own the alt-right term. It's a stupid shitty term but we really can't undo it. All the normies know what alt-right means yet Jow Forums pretends in bad faith that it doesn't exist.

Attached: 1475806413407.png (1049x1013, 614K)

>Red Ice doesn't exist
>Radix doesn't exist
>Vdare doesn't exist
>TRS doesn't exist
>NPI doesn't exist
>NSM doesn't exist
>newfags who have nothing to do with the Nationalist movement try to tell me we don't exist
>mfw

Attached: dissatisfied bike man.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

You say it like damaging the right is bad. Do you really want to be part of the party that does nothing slowly give ground to the left and lose? That's all the right does besides suck pissraels dick. The only reason Trump and the GOP won is because they became the white man's party by default, but as whites continue to lose their population percentage the right loses chances to ever be elected again.

ITT: CIA niggers hitting ctr+v

> muh optics
Fuck off faggot, it doesn't exist. Its a fairytale like Peter Pan. You probably believe in the tooth fairy too. Quit being deceived, unless you are one of the deceivers. In that case have a judenhut

Attached: 1511933497978.png (424x338, 82K)

>OOH NO THE JEWISH MEDIA LABELED ME!! IM SO DEFEATED NOW!!! OH FUCK WE'VE BEEN PSYOPPED BECAUSE THE LYING JEWS CAN LABEL US! NEVER MIND THAT THE LABLE "JEW" HAS NEVER STOPPED JEWS FROM ACCOMPLISHING THEIR GOALS IF WE HAVE A NAME THAT ACCURATELY DESCRIBES OUR PHILOSOPHY WE'RE DOOMED!!!!!!
Do you see how pathetic you sound?

You just spouted off every youtube channel that glows more then you do. Why shill your stupid jew medias here?

Never said anything thing about a jew, do jew?

Did you even read what I wrote? You pussies who deny that the alt-right exists are the ultimate optics cucks. You are so pathetic you think that little word games and labels will make or break white identity. Then you say "there is no movement" so I really don't know what you're protecting against if you are saying "calling yourself alt right will destroy the white nationalist movement" and saying "there is no movement" with the same breath.

Almost but not quite as pathetic as a /leftpol/tard trying to label a non group of individuals that follow no leadership.
Absolutely pathetic.

Attached: 1538629592849.gif (274x204, 622K)

>w-white nationalists are the real jews!
Wow. Thats a hot take. I'm sure you're totally based, woke, and redpilled on all the issues. You're a strong independent NEET who don't need no political agency.

using the term alt-right does in no way imply that there are leaders. People like you keep trying to meme people like Spencer and Mike and Striker as "leaders" so your ad hom attacks on them will damage the entire group. Except there are no fucking leaders just a loose group of people that all want the same thing.

Here is a collection of old threads in this board referencing the alt-right:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/"altright"/start/2013-01-01/end/2015-12-31/order/asc/
>Searching for posts that contain ‘"altright"’ and posts after 2013-01-01 and posts before 2015-12-31 and in ascending order. 96 results found.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/23722303/#q23725046
>Mon 02 Dec 2013
>Stop letting the Jews divide and conquer us. Jow Forums has always been an altright board with libertarians and natsocs.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/"alternative right"/start/2013-01-01/end/2015-12-31/order/asc/
>Searching for posts that contain ‘"alternative right"’ and posts after 2013-01-01 and posts before 2015-12-31 and in ascending order. 278 results found.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/23612046/#q23617498
>Sat 30 Nov 2013
>The media recognize this because the "alternative right" has been active in contradicting them in their own comments sections, and writing about this on their own.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/"alt right"/start/2013-01-01/end/2015-12-31/order/asc/
>Searching for posts that contain ‘"alt right"’ and posts after 2013-01-01 and posts before 2015-12-31 and in ascending order. 1087 results found.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/23647804/#q23647804
>Sat 30 Nov 2013
>How do I become an alt right vlogger like Ramzpaul and Aurini? What should I start talking about?

Enjoy newfags.

> muh optics
There is never bad optics. Hence why everyone I know thinks I am a non apologetic fascist.

>You just spouted off every youtube channel that glows more then you do.
>every single public white nationalist is CIA
I fucking hate people like you. You must be a shill.

And they absolutely hate it lmao

Just try to read this thread rationally

I really have your titties in a bunch dont I. Please keep explaining to me what my beliefs are and why I am part of some group that I have never seen or been a part of. Your strawmans have no power here. Take it to plebbit or stay it does not concern me, I am literally shitting while posting ITT.

It was common knowledge back then.

If you have ever had a conversation on Jow Forums you have "seen and been a part of the alt-right."
Sorry to break this to you.

Alt-right accepts faggots so fuck off

Oh that classic reversal, good jew. Keep explaining to me what my principles and beliefs are. This is so fun to here what dumb asses who think fairytales are real think.

>"The Alt Right doesn't exist"
It was literally invented by the media in 2016, rabbi.

Know what they did to the West:

>It was literally invented by the media in 2016
That doesn't matter at all. AT ALL.

Again, thanks for explaining to me that I am part of some mythical group of people that was invented and fininced by jewish media. Cmon now, how much hollywood do you actually believe. I bet you would even go as far to say Hitler was wrong.

You're never going to articulate your beliefs because you're a special edgelord snowflake.

Yes it does you uttet idiot and absolute moron.

>2016
>everybody on Jow Forums identifies as alt-right
>we must secure this victory for god-emperor trump!
>troll the libtards epic style
>wait why are we violent
>wait are we actually white nationalists
>maybe we actually are bad
>NO! lol the alt-right has never existed, just a little jewish invention created by big media.

The alt right is not a group of people, it is a collection of ideas. Those ideas are:
"Whites deserve a homeland"
"Jews need to fuck off"
"Race is real"
Every normie knows this, and Jow Forums lies to themselves and pretends they dont. If somebody believes those three things it is accurate to describe them as "alt-right" or "white nationalist" or "identitarian" or whatever.

> doesnt matter AT ALL
I heard that everyone that doesnt enjoy hanging out on Jow Forums is a part of the group called "I believe everything I'm told" .
> inb4 source
Turn on CNN, FOX or any other trusted news source. They are confirming it right now. Quickly or you will miss it.

you don't even know what an edgelord or a snowflake is lmao, you just spewing memes, fucking sad!

The origin of a word has no bearing on how the word is used today. All these arguments are meant to try to tie alt-right ideas to people. Because the ideas are true and correct they cannot be attacked, but idiots like Spencer can so people like you will cry and kvetch about Spencer being a fed or whatever and that is why you're not allowed to be a white nationalist anymore? What kind of stupid logic is that? Name one difference between the term "alt-right" and "white nationalist"
I'll wait.

Of course pol ignores this, lol

NOPE, very wrong friend. Anyways im done taking my crunch. I will see you guys in another thread. Until next time, BBBBbbbrraaaaaaappp

p.s anyone who says Jow Forums is alt right or alt right holds the same values s Jow Forums is trying to trick anons into believing in a made up fairytale. Just laugh and call them fake and gay.

None of this ever happened and I've never identified as alt right.

>leaf historical revisionism

Alt right is fake and gay and white nationalist exist.

>2014
lol what?
>Charlottesville
Didn't change shit.
Besides that, I agree. People here try to deny it but some did unironically call themselves 'alt-right.' The problem arose when the media took it and applied it to anyone that's not retarded about race or demographics. The actual, core alt-right was Richard Spencer, Mike Enoch, and JF (don't even try to deny it). The more fringe people were Ryan Faulk and Sean Last. Then there's the alt-lite. It's pretty much all gone now though, so fuck it. Say what you want.

Attached: 1543302580271.jpg (399x400, 13K)

>be Jewish
>make posts about alt right that doesnt exist
>tell everyone it exists and use your own posts as proof
>burgers believe it
Every goddamn time.

Oh pleas tell me more on what a word means Mr. Goldstein

Repeat it long enough and i might believe it lol.

Name the difference between the alt-right and a white nationalist. They're the same fucking thing.

What is your definition, then?

>Name one difference between the alt-right and white nationalism
there exist people who identify as white nationalist
no one outside of CIA nigger spencer has ever identified as alt-kike

> says without a doubt im alt right simply because I post on Jow Forums
Im not a white nationalist, check mate faggot.

You're mistaken

>we
yikes mate, thats actually very cringy

Definition, your and itiod

Go shill on Facebook or something

>no one outside of CIA nigger spencer has ever identified as alt-kike
That's not true at all. Plenty of honest white nationalists say they are alt-right. You want to know why "alt-right" is a thing? It's simple.

The word "white nationalist" is five syllables and "alt-right" is only two. It's easier to say so people gravitate to that term instead of hard to say shit like "identitarian"

Attached: 1543107094408.jpg (1600x1107, 514K)

>Im not a white nationalist
Then you should leave. Why are you even here?

It's made up you dumb fuck
Everyone here is an individual thinker and just so happens to have the same views.
If we actually were an "organized group" we wouldn't call it something gay like "alt-right" and there would be prison camps full of jews, niggers and those guilty of treason right now.
It's a lie and a media ploy to be able to define anyone that isn't a leftist and anyone that disagrees with them.
Like free speech? ALTRIGHT
Like firearms? ALTRIGHT
Like being white and hate when people tell you it's bad ? ALTRIGHT
Don't hate trump? ALTRIGHT
Think the media is lying and under Jewish control ? ALTRIGHT
Like to know the truth behind things by researching them instead of being manipulated and lied to by govt and media? ALT FUCKING RIGHT
Have a white family and teach your kids values and morality instead of telling them it's okay to bang niggers and be sluts while blaring niggarap?
ALTRIGHT
Anything they don't like they call it that.
Just like antifa faggots calling everyone that disagrees with them Nazi's
It's a codeword manufactured to deny credibility to anyone who knows the truth.
If you can't see this you're a fucking moron and that's exactly what the media/govt wants.
A bunch of dumb fuck halfnigger/halfspic Jewish controlled puppets that listen to everything they say and when individuals display free thinking skills they're attacked by these same niggerspic sheep using lies that everyone thinks is true because some snotty yuppie fuck said it on the news.
Don't be such a dipshit and fall for it like op.
I'm glad everyone here isn't as fucking dumb as you or I wouldn't visit this site.
L2thinkforyourself
And stop letting others group and define you or you'll never get anywhere on life.

This. The alt right is a buzzword for people who aren't nigger jew foreskin eating retards and that is all.

A lot of cia niggers say they are cia niggers.