Untitled

Attached: 36812728_1934926443474223_1870760996767793152_n.jpg (809x960, 125K)

Attached: IGNORE MEMEFLAG THREADS.png (838x826, 22K)

My fiance unironically left me for a nigger

Attached: 5DB965C4-5E39-4C28-8F94-7FD4677E9F6F.jpg (578x760, 186K)

BLACKED

>the nigger is ready to run off and abandon "mom" at any moment
pottery

>Mommy, why are you and stepdaddy Tyrone wrestling?

If they acted like adults they wouldn't divorce each other.

that child is only like four years old. Wow, mom and dad really tried hard to make it work.

Nothing worse than a step parent. Having two to deal with from a young age must be hell.

I don't get it, who is the cuck?? The dad or the step dad? How does it work?

Modern yanks are fucking pathetic

BASED

Attached: zPtPEY1[1].png (333x188, 15K)

Haha, the white male gets to spread his gene and upgrade to a better ass and body (probably younger too). Tyrone gets the roast beef. Too good.

Attached: il_340x270.460838269_pn42.jpg (340x270, 28K)

My parents divorced when I was 2 and my mom left my dad to raise me and my 3 other siblings by himself. Then after a year of partying and being a whore she took my dad to court and smeared his good name to try and take custody away from him, but thanks to the good kiked state of Oklahoma, my father was forced to split custody with my mother. She then spent the next ten years dragging us in and out of court trying to get full custody from my dad. Both of my parents remarried and now I have two sets of parents. I even like my step parents but the fact they push that divorce is okay and normal is absolutely disgusting.
My parents divorce shaped my life and fucked me up emotionally as a child and I truly feel for any poor kid stuck dealing with this kind of bullshit because I'm sure all that little girl wants is for her real parents to be together.

why are Americans obsessed with dick,especially black dick??

So glad my parents are Christians and believed in marriage

My mother is 1000x more Christian than my father is, so religion has nothing to do with morality
The only Christians that still believe in marriage are Catholics and they manage to be more retarded than Baptists and Lutherans

Sorry to hear your story, hopefully society wakes up to the reality of the damage caused by all this irresponsible behaviour.

This is an amazing reddit tier post on this Jow Forums website. Sage

gross. I think I would murder the nigger and my ex so that my little girl wouldn't have to grow up around an ape

Fucked up family life for the kid.

Epic style guys! Keep it up.

Attached: 9774AEBF-74CF-49DF-A91F-67FA01535FBE.gif (282x257, 1.8M)