14 year old killed by shitskin in Mississauga

Mississauga used to be a safe, predominantly white community. Shitskins descend and now we have 14 year olds getting murdered in playgrounds. Who is Nicholas Mahabir? Anybody got a scoop on this before MSM tries to spin him as being “white”?

Attached: 17A38A26-CF8E-403A-9C81-2F58220F55E9.jpg (750x561, 237K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m8PgCLnG0aM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

mississauga used to be a bunch of warehouses and open space. it fucking sucks now and it fucking sucked back then too

who cares about some dead shitskin?

or is this kid actually considered "white" in leafland?

Attached: 46230629_600632633688478_6165068530524492075_n.jpg (1080x1080, 63K)

kid looks mexican

canamutt or chug?

It’s not bad near the lake, pretty comfy desu. Not that I’d live there

If his last name is Mahabir then he is almost guaranteed a West Indian coolie/chutney

14 is much too old for a playground, this was a proper culling that will benefit our society.

Looks like a mestizo or else a red nigger. I celebrate his death.

not only is the place horribly cucked, its just suburbia, there is no "main drag" its a shapeless suburban/industrial shithole full of brown guys.

Lol

No, just type of pajeet brought to Carribean

youtube.com/watch?v=m8PgCLnG0aM

Lord have mercy

Mississauga sucks it's true and sad and I'm not even from there or live there. It's too busy for nothing of value

>dead chug
who gives a fuck.

edgy

Lakeshore along port credit is nice

Haven’t heard much about that restaurant that was bombed. I’m suprised they have a perp in custody for that shit skin murder as police seem to only care about setting up there ride check OP. Already been through 2 RIDE CHECKS today

>Mahabir

hmmmmm

Attached: 1543126163653.jpg (400x400, 18K)

and yeah omg some brown dude killed a brown dude in the GTA....nothing of value was lost lol

The kid was italian

doesnt look italian

>Riley Martin
OH KAN OH TANG IN WAN HAKEEM ELIJAWAN

Ehhh you're over generalizing. Yeah it used to be farm land and shit, but there was a period where it was getting industrialized and still remained white and safe.

And Italians are huwite, see OP pic for reference.

Attached: A818606C-9B36-4FB9-B36B-1ABE0DFE0B55.jpg (412x192, 16K)

>canada
well it is a 3rd world country what did you expect

DESU mississauga still safe as long as ur not in gangs, this type of shit doesnt happen too often

Mississauga is where all my mail ever comes from. Can't wait for the mail bombs

Used to be nice 25 years ago. It's dead now.

Attached: canada (2).jpg (1576x750, 98K)

He looks like a shitskin

At least he was outside instead of sitting indoors fapping to traps on the internet.

it is a child. no ,atter what his race is

Based mudslime getting rid the yellow pest.