If you have any college degree at all you're a fucking retard and a loser

if you have any college degree at all you're a fucking retard and a loser
get mad faggot

Attached: HOLYDIVER.jpg (1280x704, 107K)

Well, what's your life like then? What would I have had to look forward to had I followed your path, user?

i dont have one and im a retard an a loser

I will bid farewell... sever... the... Tiiiiiiiiiies!

fake and gay

working at jewish corporation to pay off your jewish debt you took for jewish indoctrination oh wait

join the infantry division of any military that you are native to

my life specifically is one beyond your understanding

Eat a dick, lard ass lol... You aren't shit.

>Got my degree
>didn't have debt because Scholarship
>accountant FPC and CPP certified
>making slightly above median income

Nah think I am doing ok

>office faggot trying to be hard
cute

is this supposed to regain the honor you lost that you traded away for social acceptance and wealth? what a fucking retard

lol my 300k salary tells me otherwise
Stay mad poorfag

economics is an art of warfare
master it

>serve israel for 19000 dollars a year

Attached: 8986754634.png (842x792, 82K)

your people fuck dogs legally

israel did nothing wrong cope

Get a load of this guy. You think his life is beyond my understanding because he joined the army? lol jfc
>you traded away for social acceptance and wealth
Yes, there are rules you have to follow if you want to be successful in life, user. You are not because you don't. It's got nothing to do with who did or didn't go to college and everything to do with you running around irl revealing your power level.

you have to live with that shame forever and no ammont of community fills that hole in your soul you carved out and sold. no smoke nor mirror fills you nothing wholesome stays in you it passes straight through. you ignored the rules of your soul for the rules of this world and you are not better for it and you explaining yourself serves little purpose as it still won't fish back all you've lost.

your soul's protection isn't a horn to toot nor a bell to chime or whistle to blow it's real and under constant attack
blinded by your world you see so little and feel even less

Yeah but I can afford proper food, housing, and medical care, user. Based only on the necessities of life for any organism, which one of us is more successful? If I were smart like you I'd be barely scraping by with state insurance and a janky vehicle. Not worth.

damned fool

Yeah I guess I would have to agree...

You sound like a bitter faggot