What’s some tips for dating?

I am dating a lot at the moment. What’s some warning signs and what does ‘I don’t really get along with other girls, I all my friends are guys’ mean?

That’s come up a couple of times where they say stuff like ‘most of my friends are guys’.

What age is too old if she is still single without a good reason (like partner died or something).

Im using tinder and it is pretty easy to meet up to go for coffee or a drink or something, just to test the water with a lot of girls.

Attached: 3783F824-0DEB-4320-882D-6225A8D681BE.jpg (432x640, 67K)

dont do it

Daddy issues

>Doesn't realize that all women are like this.

Attached: 1543222429230.gif (255x255, 1.16M)

Inaccurate. A psychologically sound woman has girlfriends, not hanging with a bunch of boys

Go comb through Chateau Heartiste’s archives. His game articles from about 2007-2012 were the best ever written.

>What’s some warning signs and what does ‘I don’t really get along with other girls, I all my friends are guys’ mean?
I'm a massive, insufferable slut

Attached: zjjam4jxvng11.jpg (667x680, 82K)

‘I don’t really get along with girls, all my friends are guys’ = she’s an annoying knob head who can’t keep ‘friends’ unless they areintetested in her vagina. No girl likes her and neither should you.

>That’s come up a couple of times where they say stuff like ‘most of my friends are guys’.
that translate to exactly 'i'm a whore'

If she met you on tinder, it won’t ever be serious until both of you delete your tinder app. Until then, she’s meeting other guys.
If you want marriage material, values and world view must be the same or close enough. Also, you should actually date and get to know. Not just fuck her brains out and put a ring on it (duh). If all her friends are guys, you better be okay with her having each of their dicks in her hand mouth or pussy when they were in your position.

>Im using tinder and it is pretty easy to meet up to go for coffee or a drink or something, just to test the water with a lot of girls.
I hope you're only trying to fuck, right?

Attached: 1542995882435.jpg (500x500, 205K)

This is the answer here

My gf spends most of her time hanging with guys, even when I'm not there. It's a perfectly normal thing to do.

Attached: 1464298079939.jpg (1386x1386, 585K)

If you need to take tips from Jow Forums, your issue is a little worse than you might think.

Fuck and run on those girls. Use a condom unless you risky. Hard for guys to get HIV from vag but there is other shit. Also herp.

It is.
She’s a knob head who people find irritating unless they worship vaginas.

The better ones at least pretend to like each other. The ones with only guy friends already fucked all the guys pushing off all the girls which is why they not to be found.

C U C K E D
U
C
K
E
D

Attached: Arakek.jpg (325x325, 10K)

just be yourself

Attached: 1520829892189.jpg (480x495, 42K)

I trust her

#1 girls dont trust her which is why she can't get along with them. What do you think she does to cause this?

#2 when the fuck does a guy ever enjoy a female friend honestly. They hang around for one thing. Your a man, what do you think she gives up every once in awhile that they hang around?

Women dont.

>all my friends are guys

In my experience, these women aren't that slutty. Most women are slutty and they're no different and in fact even less so because there's no reason to fuck your orbiters. They will go out of their friend group to find dick but they aren't greater consumers than your average female by any meaningful degree.

The women that shun other women find the attention from men easier to get. They're closet narcissists and attention vampires, generally too lazy to develop themselves along more proper lines