Pol would die

If we could see eachothers faces, Jow Forums would go down in less than a month.

Attached: 11377901_412470398939585_265835531_n.jpg (640x640, 84K)

>if we could fundamentally change the nature of the place, that place wouldn't work the same way

deep

All you tranny shills would just hit on me.

cope

I can only imagine what would happen if Jow Forums users were all meeting together irl. How would we meme and green text? Cards? Let the beautiful use of such means of communication die?

I come here to shitpost

Jow Forums would quiver before me, chadkike
green text is essentially just a tone of voice

so did wojack overdose?

It would be like sitting at a bar getting drunk and shooting the shit.

I’m very good looking and get compared to different handsome male actors every year

What's wrong with my face faggot?

Attached: supbuddy.jpg (736x552, 72K)

I despise people like you.

>extra fuckhole
Nothing

If the energy here were channeled into real face-to-face communities rather than an internet black hole for despair and rage, neoliberalism would fall in a year.

It's illegal to meet irl

Attached: amrNKJe.jpg (1057x947, 160K)

It isn't but irl communities barely exist anymore. We retreated to our screens because it is safer and more comfortable.

>I can only imagine what would happen if Jow Forums users were all meeting together irl.
I'm profoundly thankful that I don't know anyone from here in real life because we would radicalize each other in an escalating feedback loop, and I would probably have done something VERY stupid and problematic by now.

>this fucking image again
where's any proof that it was a Jow Forums meet?
for all we know it could be a brittany orbiter meet

Attached: 0b4.jpg (453x576, 35K)

Daily reminder she let one of them cum on her that night and she bragged about the stain on the outfit after.

surely someone remembers the thread or has caps from it if an user posted that image as OC, right?

I was talking about how this board goes on and one about racial purity, superior genes etc, yet most people only support stuff like that because they think other people who say stuff like that are actually superior human beings, so its like this perpetual web of self deluding.

But once there s a meetup or something like that, their whole world crumbles because they realize that they re not the only ugly loser on a board made up of superior human beings, but they re just another ugly retarded neet on a board about ugly retarded neets

Attached: 1544042027776.gif (410x299, 1.02M)

daily reminder that you're an orbiter faggot.

I don't watch her streams.
I just find it funny how she literally let someone cum on her face and thought it was wise to tell people about it.

>I was talking about how this board goes on and one about racial purity, superior genes etc, yet most people only support stuff like that because they think other people who say stuff like that are actually superior human beings, so its like this perpetual web of self deluding.
>But once there s a meetup or something like that, their whole world crumbles because they realize that they re not the only ugly loser on a board made up of superior human beings, but they re just another ugly retarded neet on a board about ugly retarded neets

Oh my fucking God this is the most accurate description of this board i ve ever seen

Why? I'm willing to bet most of Jow Forums just look like normies who you'd never guess browse Jow Forums.

>imagine_the_smell.exe

But your wrong. I'm not only in excellent condition but I can hit targets from over 3000 feet away

Attached: IMG_20181207_022602.jpg (1920x2560, 1.06M)

Why? It would be helpful in the sense that it would be more difficult for literal children to shit up threads.

I'm pretty sure it would reveal those "kids" as Jews.

I've posted my face soemtimes. And my nipples and my dick. Nobody's ran from me yet, jannies just ban me but they can't stop me

I hate that your room looks kinda like my bedroom in my house.

Good looking anons would bully the ugly ones.

trips of truth
it would also make it easier for them to catch us tho

Attached: 1466762653276.jpg (648x595, 143K)

I posted my pic.
Come at me. I carry and am an avid steel shooter.
I just got back from the range actually.

The end is near

If I ever get disfigurement like that I won't get plastic surgery.
I wouldnt mind looking like a monster as I kill my enemies

I think there's a sizable portion of people here that are not ugly losers. Those people aren't going to go to meetups because they've got too much to lose.

Really? You think we say or believe things because we believe everyone else on this board is genius models? Really?

>Have things to lose
Or maybe it's just that your supposed to have your own personal militia by now.

you know damn well that they won't come personally, they can fuck your life up without visiting you. try fending the big gov off when you are homeless and without money or a gun. there are times when you need to be smart and keep your head down, instead of being bold and aggressive. we do need people like you to wait till it is time and not get wasted like that, for nothing at all. i hope you get what i mean.

I have nothing that can be taken from me and I have so much more than mere guns user.

My money is all in cash, my house is located deep in the Alaskan wild where they can't even get vehicle support.
Gl.

And all the lesbians would hit on me, because they already do. Finding out I have zero rights to defend myself as a heterosexual female redpilled the fuck out of me and now here I am, longing for the DOTR where all LGBTs die

I think more posters on here that are serious and actually make good conversations and care about what is happening are whiter than you think. I'm as white as you can possibly be for instance

And that's if I don't just equip my camo and anti-ir gear.
Also while I was in the nat guard they taught me how to hide myself innawoods here.

Attached: IMG_20181208_115320.jpg (4160x3120, 2.81M)

>A literal half corpse has better teeth than the average Briton

On top of that all geolocate data for gci come from Anchorage, so they don't even know my exact location.

Hell with only one cell tower try can't even triangulate me

Jow Forums is just /b/ with a hint of politics now anyway. I hope it dies

Oh noooo, a bunch of chubby bearded men. My life is ruined

Attached: cute2.gif (320x384, 2.23M)

Speak for yourself. I'm a 5/10

If everyone on Jow Forums would just started to mass murder Jews the Jewish problem would be solved in less than a month.

hello fellow white person

>They're ugly thus they're wrong

Also this territory is terrible for even a squad to fight in.
Best country for guerrilla fighters imaginable.

they don't get fed the junk that we first worlders get. all that sugar and shit ain't good in the long run and they know it and are in it for the money, like in most health related stuff.

This. I would become the founding myth of a new movement. Only the tortured can torture well,

>what is ethos

>If we could see eachothers faces, Jow Forums would go down in less than a month
The race war would be shorter than 24 hours and then we would have eternal peace

so many mutts, so many larpers, true.

>What is a .300 winmag
>Wait we are all armed an over half of are Jow Forums, this looks like an army!

>he takes Jow Forums seriously
>he takes Jow Forums seriously

Probably wouldn't be because of jewish controlled goys but it could happen

Attached: jfg.jpg (828x967, 126K)

>tfw good looking neet
Kay

>if I put my words into somebody else's mouth I'll look smart!

We should start posting pics!
Anonymity is our biggest obsticle to lasting world embetterment and the seed of organizing ourselves!
Seeing a brother makes you stronger

K.
Meanwhile I'll keep pushing my groups farther out.

The only reason Jow Forums works is the anonymity. It forces people to consider a text post's raw informational value with no bias about who it's attached to. That's why tripfags are cancer.

Don't force your ugly generalizations on me lmao.

Jow Forums is serious and unserious at the same time some threads are shitposts others are deep conversations, some people want to add to the conversations and some people want to add to the sides. (And some want Shekels) Learn to differentiate...

Attached: HECUINFRANTRY.jpg (1920x1080, 198K)

You would see that I am a stunning aryan male

Attached: 44117085_10218199678052227_999113588956200960_n.jpg (388x384, 19K)

Currently this is what my shots look like at 3200 feet.

Attached: IMG_20180928_165655.jpg (3120x4160, 3.9M)

Then Shitpost for the greater good against kikery...

If we saw each other we would also be able to organize much easier

Says you.

Attached: if_u_got_it_flaunt_it.jpg (1600x900, 161K)

Sounds like my mom and me.

Some /polacks/ still rally in meatspace sometimes when they are needed as with HWNDU or Portland...

I'm pretty sure it would embolden us when we realize that we are in fact, an army.

If that were to happen we would see the faces of incels with pimple covered faces.

I remember your beautiful nipples.

Attached: MwYZhiUM-424752998.jpg (720x1280, 534K)

:3
*Outflanks and shoots you without breaking a sweat*
Cardio anons, cardio.

i'm probably the best looking person who browses this board.

You dumb newfag, this was a meetup that was orchestrated through this very board during the stupid HWNDU shit from shia leboof.

We should start a Jow Forums colony under the sea.

Attached: bikini-bottom.jpg (1300x650, 92K)

Recreating the gnostic utopia that was Atlantis is my dream. Let's do it

noice...

I wish we could rabbi/glower I wish we could...

Attached: 47171901_10156000828650208_840130680095506432_n.jpg (653x960, 70K)

busted
i wasn't quite here yet during shia, was watching reddit updates of Jow Forums updates through barfcom GD
>believe it or not i have never ever been a redditor

Based and vagpilled

We're frogs, goddammit. That's all we need to know about each other

Attached: Pepe Frog Terrorist.png (440x470, 70K)

you know the rules honey

Attached: 1541857993211.gif (234x250, 3M)

indeed.

Attached: 1457060487180.jpg (375x442, 58K)

is what Jow Forums would be like with faces to match post. Rampant degeneracy and probably responsible for more doxing in a month than /b/ has in a year. I posted my face there once and got oral herpes.

That being said, they manage.

Why? I look alright and have a good life. I can’t be the only one here.

Why? Are you a literal gypsy or something?
I'm just a normal looking guy working a normal job, just the nazi next door.

Attached: 1369036624476.jpg (787x768, 246K)