Learn Chinese

Give me reasons why this country will not take over the world soon.

Attached: china.jpg (768x559, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y2_L71lFItk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: chink.jpg (450x600, 49K)

> vunerable economy
> potential for unrest from Uighurs and Tibetans
> haven't fought a real war in decades
> rival government in Taiwan
> likely don't have the resources to conquer even Taiwan
> While allied with Russia, Russia would not look kindly upon Chinese infringement in traditionally Russian spheres of influences like Central Asia

this too

POO TO ROO
O
O

T
O

R
O
O

Chinese history.

Attached: ming-dynasty-weapons.jpg (900x652, 407K)

Absolutely fucked demographics.

Look at their history, they're not one country just currently one government. It won't last half as long as the US has.

cause trumps going to nuke them.

just learn Chinese and see if it happens.

If it doesn't happen you've learnt the language you loved

Their economy is entirely dependent on exporting goods that their enemies buy.

>The commies are in charge
They are more worried about staying in power than taking over the world

>take over
Precedent says they are bound to fail SO LONG as people do their part. It doesn't work when you have half the country saying they're a trade partner and the other half saying they're basically a Cold War rival.

You can't sit on the fence like that, not if you intend to stop them that is.

Attached: Troublesome and tedious Chinaman.jpg (1024x830, 93K)

They suck at fighting.

Attached: 1522519311479.png (800x1672, 209K)

low quality reasons. im not convinced

Attached: froggy.jpg (178x250, 9K)

Their power is growing but got cucked by trump with a few simple sanctions.

This idea that one dominant power will rule everything is fucking retarded in todays world.

What good is learning Chinese for?

youtube.com/watch?v=Y2_L71lFItk

They WILL take over the world.

Attached: 10171000_779094998781126_8474337811178818463_n.jpg (469x750, 38K)

Asians are subhumans incapable of creating civilization beyond feudal levels. Their culture never developed anatomically correct art on themselves. Their musical instruments never reached European levels. They were technological backwater before Europeans came around.

China was superior to Euroshits most of its history, you fucking Ruskie rapebaby.

Attached: 1977462_761098183914141_89831946147598238_n.jpg (570x640, 43K)

Even Finland could kick chinas ass and I don't even know if they have an army.

Who's gonna oppose them? Blacks?
Sure as fuck won't be baizuos.

Yeah right, thats why they were conquered by the mongols. There is reason why they study English in their universities and wear western style clothes, to emulate their superiors.

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 劉曉波动态网自由门

Attached: 1544303134788.png (400x222, 78K)

POO IN LIU!!!!

Attached: 3137C888-B22A-4BD6-BCA8-FA5F82458311.jpg (674x455, 83K)

>superior
kek, no it wasn't. Obviously. A few hundred thousand Mongols subdued a few hundred million Chinese who couldn't surrender fast enough. The only guy who had the guts to put up a fight did so because he had an island to retreat to, safe in the knowledge the Mongols had no navy.
And then the Mongols made the Chinese men all give themselves a completely stupid hairstyle - on pain of death - in one of the funniest cuckings in the history of mankind.
THOSE people were never superior to European/Near East civilisations and they never will be.

Attached: China8.webm (362x240, 2.73M)

>the two global powers of the information age are the Degenerate States of America and Bugmen Republic of China
Where did it all go so wrong?

Attached: 1544305701571.gif (1484x1113, 739K)

It all went wrong in 1942

As the vulnerability of whites as a whole is being too altruistic,
Asians as a whole are too autistic/ sociopathic, degenerates. They can’t hold together Economies/ stable civilizations for long

已经学了

Attached: 1504413206082.jpg (716x715, 102K)

>Economy depends ENTIRELY on exports
>Military is an embarrassment so fighting anyone would end in humiliation
>Boundary lines fracture at least once a century
>Cannot innovate
I would be amazed if modern day China doesn't split apart into at least three or four different nations by the time I am resting on my death bed.

China was a SUPERIOR civilization, back when Euroshits were still living in caves.

Lmao at the cognitive dissonance of Europoos screeching

>muuh freedom
>muuuh human rights

Are you even real? I think parts of your brain (the one for reasoning) shuts down when making such statements.

>meanwhile in France....

Whitoids are really mentally broken morons.

Attached: qiev6.jpg (1500x1005, 388K)

AN BETTER OPTION WOULD BE TO LEARN SOME CONSTRUCTED LANGUAGE (INTERNATIONAL AUXILIARY LANGUAGES LIKE ESPERANTO DONT COUNT), SO WE CAN TALK WITHOUT SHILLS DISCOVERING WHAT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT.

This way, they NEED (since almost no one knows the language since its constructed) train shills to talk here

first post is the best post

Attached: street birth.webm (224x400, 2.85M)

Kek I bet this is in the 626

looks astoundingly like California

I like Evelyn Lin. I have jerked off to her more times than I can count

I don't know, go ask someone who actually went to China, dipshit.

Attached: Don't Learn Mandarin.png (1400x5552, 946K)

>Give me reasons
1.too retarded
2.well... the first reason is pretty much it

Chinks are a bunch of rape babies.

Attached: 1525992309514.jpg (800x1800, 278K)

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH
DELET THIS YOU CHI-COM

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 141K)

>China doesn't split
china is basically just one large syndicate hired by international corporations to produce cheap shit for them. if there was no such demand, then chinks would live no different from niggers in africa.. maybe even worse. coz chinks are top level retards + docile obedient perverts. i mean did you see what they did to their wominz legs 100 years ago?? such retardation surpasses niggers cutting rings into their wominz lips

plus chinks are so fucking retarded they believe all kinds of nasty shit is good for you coz "mah majic medicine". i mean they still basically live in 10th century mentality, while having all the technology

hi-tech is as unnatural for them as it is for niggers.

Taiwan (Republic of China) is the only China I recognize.

What happens when they get absorbed?

Their entire economy is currently dependent upon the U.S. security network and the bretton woods system.
The U.S. is not export dependent. We get cheap goods out of China, but we'll make it without them.
China will be entirely unable to cope without the ability to export its goods abroad.

>inb4 Italy isn't Europe

Attached: 1200px-Statue-Augustus.jpg (1200x1800, 391K)

>Give me reasons why this country will not take over the world soon.
they don't have enough oil.
In fact, oil is running out pretty much everywhere.
So don't expect big wars because people will be just trying to survive and won't care about conquest, and big wars would be too expensive to wage anyway.

>be Chinanigger
>ride Chinanigger escalator
>get killed

Attached: e99455212876f15297778d66285a4808fc85c6a868e00c3320195c907522cba5.png (686x661, 10K)

Improved bugspray

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 劉曉波动态网自由门