How bad is Coalburning in America?

I often hear two different answers. 1) every white girl is desperate to get blacked. Black men are the epitome of masculinity. Or 2) happens rarely and usually with a girl who has mental health problems, is fat or really ugly. What’s the reality and tell me the situation where you are. 3% of all births from White Women is of Black babies so it must be somewhat bad.

Attached: C88BCF5A-C8DD-45B0-87BE-9015349251B3.png (750x1334, 1.32M)

It's pretty bad in the UK as well. I'm not in a city and I still see white women with little, nappy haired, half-breed chimeras nearly every day. I once saw a woman with five of them!

white women were made for black cock. change my mind

it's overstated and overexaggerated.

Of course there are some thots here and there, but for the most part white women stick with white men.

Pretty bad in large cities but rural areas and small towns not so much. Fuck you, you're a memeflagging kike who is attempting to purity spiral. /Thread

They usually settle down with a white boy. But all the time before that they're hunting for brown dick. And why wouldn't they? All of the young culture, music, fashion, its black

Every instance of this in Britain falls under category 2.
>2) happens rarely and usually with a girl who has mental health problems, is fat or really ugly.

Depends on the area.

If you're in a northern state, a lot less.

If you live in a southern state, only the most disgusting women burn coal.

If you're in LA, I've heard that it's TACOED.

If you're in DC, everyone is BLACKED.

Chicago people are pretty redpilled.

New England I hear isn't bad.

Texas's cities are bad from what I hear.

England has problems of getting ARABED.

Mountain west is full Aryan.

Pacific northwest is white but CHINKED and an HEROINED.

Just what I've heard.

or is Polish

Just by the angle and the how wide her face is I can tell she is fat as fuck.

Fuck you memeflag, you post this same exact thread with the same exact words almost every day. Reminder to sage stupid slide threads like these

hey retard it's all part of the progressive ideal

how long have black people been the victims of systemic racism?

you think it all ends at discrimination at the job? not being able to vote? not being able to get in political office?

well, you are wrong. it applies to the sexual market too. black men have been denied access to white pussy for way too long. and now there is this great social movement to reinstate their underprivileged rights when it comes to everything: their education, their much lesser pay than that of white man and you want to take all that away from them?

i pity you, racist

The vast majority is fat and stupid white trash women with niggers.

I always thought it'd be funny to set up a fake coalburner tinder and just send thirsty black dudes out into the sticks, like convince the poor cunt to drive three hours out to this isolated racist hick town and just knock on some guys door with rubbers and passion pop like "where da wite women at?"

Attached: 1542491885418.png (600x702, 199K)

This is lowkey black asshole/cock posting. Fuck you shill faggots. Man up. If you cared, you wouldn't be praising interracial in your posts.

Attached: verssube.jpg (474x355, 112K)

Go back to stroking your micropenis while you hang on a rope you degenerate.

Racebaiters should be fucking tortured change my mind,

Can only speak from experience but it seems pretty infrequent. Let's just say that (usually) there's a linear correlation between it and many parts of a broader lifestyle. Those in that lifestyle are living a degenerate life that ultimately backfires on them within 5-15 years. Even for girls who are living a more basic hook up lifestyle usually get with guys who are similar to them. Broadly, the spanish girls get with spanish guys, the black girls get with black guys, the white girls get white and possibly light skinned spanish guys. Just worry about yourself, if you live in an insecure mental space girls pick up on that and definitely won't be drawn to you, even if they're wholesome. There's a lot of attraction for mature and secure white guys. Maybe not always from roasties who want an overly compensating thuggishness who want to make up for their daddy issues, but from the right girls for sure.

Sorry for long post.

Attached: 1524110589737.jpg (438x438, 15K)

I've heard this a lot on here but I think it only applies in areas where there are a lot of blacks like London because I'm not seeing it. Where I live there's a lot of Poles and they all have white kids.

I'm actually spic with a white gf thank you very much

The latter.
I've talked to a LOT of people, have gone to school in multiple places in multiple demographics and this is the verdict:
Women date and find people attractive in their own race. If they like *exclusively* black people, it's because they're trying to prove something, otherwise they just like men for their attributes regardless of ethnicity.
Tldr wet panties are colorblind

Attached: Bag_of_Winds.png (320x320, 134K)

I never have been with one. Chill. We exist

Coalburners are a small minority of the total white female population. This is just straight up because of demographics. Even a minority of that minority actually prefer blacks. Most coalburners are just whores who take so much cock that one's bound to be black.

No you're not. Spics know to avoid white women.

That’s like 50% of women as a whole and about 75% of British women

6% of Polish women go with non white men in UK. I would say it's probably above average. I wouldn't believe that if I didn't have a acquaintance, who first thing she did after arriving to Ireland was to get with an arab guy and then she let her daughter date an african.

No one said shit about your ethnicity you faggot.

.3% so 3 out of every 1000 that seems low

Not America, but here in Poland all ERASMUS (student exchange) niggers from France end up sleeping with 9/10-10/10 aryan girls the minute they step off the plane. One nigger infected 50 girls with AIDS lmao search simon mal

He said 3%, not 0.3% learn to read

Why change it when we can put a bullet through it?

in appalachia we have very few niggers
the few girls who fuck niggers pretty much become outcasts, especially if they have niglets
for the most part though we in appalachia mine coal, not burn it

24/7 Media Version: >1) every white girl is desperate to get blacked. Black men are the epitome of masculinity.
Reality: >2) happens rarely and usually with a girl who has mental health problems, is fat or really ugly.

Attached: ButItDo.jpg (251x228, 9K)

I'd be sad to see such a thing. Polish women are all so incredibly beautiful; literally elves.
One user posted about doing bar work in London and described the slags desperate for paki cock. I can imagine it.

Attached: witeboisonly.jpg (1280x720, 148K)

Hahahah I should've listen to my friends who said the same thing. White girls are fucking crazy and she is.
He said nigdick

I can't wait for artificial wombs

they are the scorched kek

>hey dude I posted this bait again lmao. Jow Forums is so easy and insecure about black cock
>fantasizes about getting blacked
Its not even triggering Jow Forums at this time. You're only making a fool of yourself.

Attached: 1468048543832.gif (320x213, 1.3M)

test tube babas

>Shitskins shill about coalburning

What else is news.

Attached: 1543478793601.jpg (720x513, 31K)

2/10 bait, fellow leaf. It's people like you that make Canada hated here so much.

I don’t know what it’s like on the coasts but I live in the Midwest/Great Lakes area and it’s mostly frowned upon, and overall rare. You can spot most coal burners a mile away, they have a certain look to them. Usually either morbidly obese, or anorexic with hollowed out leathery faces.

Somebody post that pasta about the dude who set up fake craigslist profiles about white women wanting black dick only to trap black guys in a container with a glass roof

Attached: annitakek.jpg (514x960, 112K)

White women, like all women, will breed with whoever is alpha in a society. They are status seeking creatures.

When black men become socially dominant white women will jump eagerly on the black dick.

Attached: 1FF06C0A-98D7-43F0-8038-6A03638D9564.jpg (1125x1198, 749K)

hookups and casual sex, very often

relationships and marriage, kind of rare

the hookups are what bothers Jow Forums, they're standing in the corner while the white girls chase the black guys

IDK about that but there was this sheboon Twitter activist who pretended to be a middle aged white woman and posted screenshots of the dozens of black guys who dm'd her begging for pink pussy lol.

These are mostly fakes posted by the same three posters over and over again

lel
pics?

Attached: titanic-nigras.jpg (487x507, 45K)

Actually it’s mud babies that bothers me. Idgaf what degenerates do in their freetime. You only need one moral white girl in your life and that’ll be your gf

Is bad. After these white women are done fucking them, they keep them as friends. So if they're boyfriends piss them or they have a "breakup" "I need space" they call them up for sex. Also they never tell white guys they hooked up with black men.

This is true because I'm black and it has happen to me.

Nothing of value was Lost that day , if they been white different matter , they all in prison mug shots

Pretty accurate. The media force feeds interracial shit down our throats more and more every day. Try watching a single commercial break without some PC interracial bullshit.

Most white girls stick with white guys, but they decide to "live a little" burn coal and get knocked up and beat up then settle down with a white guy. Blacks don't use condoms or lie about it and take them off. That is why there are so many half breeds running around.