What went so horribly wrong Jow Forums?

What went so horribly wrong Jow Forums?

Attached: What Went Wrong_.jpg (1856x1200, 1.8M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VuRSOnrwPQA
youtube.com/watch?v=j5zN83T6JuY
youtube.com/watch?v=z5WrgDzNIZ0
youtube.com/watch?v=Ch7rtpPlo0k
youtube.com/watch?v=kemivUKb4f4
youtube.com/watch?v=4LfJnj66HVQ
youtube.com/watch?v=BbVHOz6wIl4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Like how has the Black Community in America fallen so far?

Jews

poor people will do anything for money

Attached: jewcoin.gif (130x180, 13K)

mumble rap really is a stupid as fuck genre, wouldn't even blacks agree to this?
youtube.com/watch?v=VuRSOnrwPQA
It's like someone just sitting stoned in his room barely able to move his mouth.
>LOOK AT THAT. LYRICAL GENIUS

Lil Pump is Puerto Rican or some shit. Nigga ain't black.

Lil pump is Hispanic

Isn't 69 also hispanic?

he's a gay hypermutt

Attached: tekashi69.jpg (650x360, 95K)

And kanye west also getting into it with lil pump.
Talking to little kids about how black guys have big dicks and black women don't have to ask. It's arrested development. Infantile sexual programming to the 'roblox' users. youtube.com/watch?v=j5zN83T6JuY
Is he gay, i don't know exactly what he is about except he seems to low the SAW movies. hence his chain appendage.
Such as in this song where he mouthes 'i believe' whilst holding up his saw mimic chain. youtube.com/watch?v=z5WrgDzNIZ0
Whilst his rainbow hair sells to the lgbt community.

Yet you/re talking about him. Do you not see the irony of speaking about someone famous and holding them to your standards? He's not Kardashian or someother fucknigga.

lack of standards dropping for pop culture

and

>not posting the real version
C'mon man
youtube.com/watch?v=Ch7rtpPlo0k

Yeah jews laughing at the shit they peddle as per usual. Giving these parasites control of financial systems was the biggest mistake of western civilization ever. Because otherwise it was atleast far more about merit than it is now who ascends to whatever position. Now it's just jew print infinite money that they ask taxpayers to pay for. And then nepotistically finance whatever it is that furthers their agenda and demands jewish ceo's etc. to control it, or you can forget the financing. And then flip it around and blame white people for nepotism, which we didn't practice. We are full merit in the way that we always objectively analyze things. I know that from my self and i'm very scandinavian. I don't look at a situation of what can i say or do to screw someone over and benefit myself. I look at it objectively. These jews don't. We we warned about it for ages.. as they tried to gain control over that. So sad. They were kicked out so many times for trying to do exactly that. Somewhere down the line someone caved in and sold out and gave them control and virtually every society on earth has suffered since, them using us as vessel for their heinous ideas. Which always got financing. Whilst benevolent things, well you gotta pay for that yourself goyim.

wtf haha.

Those shoe noises are killing me. Holy fucking shit, how do I subscribe to Jow Forums.

>Those shoe noises are killing me. Holy fucking shit, how do I subscribe to Jow Forums.
Yeah i laughed too.
It's a shell of what it used to be, because they realize it poses a problem for them since the meme wars to get trump elected. Much like the west is also becoming a hollowed out version of itself. But lurk a little while and contribute some quality, i think you might enjoy it.

Quote related.
>...The Jewish doctrine of Marxism rejects the aristocratic principle of Nature and replaces the eternal privilege of power and strength by the mass of numbers and their dead weight. Thus it denies the value of personality in man, contests the significance of nationality and race, and thereby withdraws from humanity the premise of its existence and its culture. As a foundation of the universe, this doctrine would bring about the end of any order intellectually conceivable to man. And as, in this greatest of all recognizable organisms, the result of an application of such a law could only be chaos, on earth it could only be destruction for the inhabitants of this planet.
>If, with the help of his Marxist creed, the Jew is victorious over the other peoples of the world, his crown will be the funeral wreath of humanity and this planet will, as it did thousands of years ago, move through the ether devoid of men.
>Eternal Nature inexorably avenges the infringement of her commands.

Attached: coudenhove-kallergi plan.jpg (599x604, 106K)

>Here he stops at nothing, and in his vileness he becomes so gigantic that no one need be surprised if among our people the personification of the devil as the symbol of all evil assumes the living shape of the Jew.
>The ignorance of the broad masses about the inner nature of the Jew, the lack of instinct and narrow-mindedness of our upper classes, make the people an easy victim for this Jewish campaign of lies.
>While from innate cowardice the upper classes turn away from a man whom the Jew attacks with lies and slander, the broad masses from stupidity or simplicity believe everything. The state authorities either cloak themselves in silence or, what usually happens, in order to put an end to the Jewish press campaign, they persecute the unjustly attacked, which, in the eyes of such an official ass, passes as the preservation of state authority and the safeguarding of law and order.
>Slowly fear and the Marxist weapon of Jewry descend like a nightmare on the mind and soul of decent people.
>They begin to tremble before the terrible enemy and thus have become his final victim.

Attached: respect_for_foreigners.png (1179x666, 1.26M)

youtube.com/watch?v=kemivUKb4f4

We're here in Murica, as long as anything is possible everything is great senpai.

i thought nothing could become more stupid as it is
but 2018 said "hold my beer"
youtube.com/watch?v=4LfJnj66HVQ

Attached: 11236.png (1153x987, 135K)

lil pump isnt black lol. big facts

but he is stupid , duh

It's even more accessible to everyone, remember in the 90's when people didn't know the lyrics or the language and just mumbled? It goes back even further, look at this 70's french artist that didn't know English so he just mumbled words that sounded English.
youtube.com/watch?v=BbVHOz6wIl4

As if Michael Jackson wasn't a world class fruit loop.

only fags give a shit about that
sound is tight

Attached: 364131.gif (300x237, 2.66M)