Attacking NoMap Twitters

It's self explanatory just attack these Tard NoMaps on Twitter

Attached: Screenshot_20181208-201344.png (720x1280, 278K)

Wtf is a nomap

>bisexual
The B in LGBT is le problematic since is implies a binary. Good work, bigot!

That’s a pedo for those of you with no google access

Attached: BCD6E53E-841E-4A45-8CAB-B0A6CFC550D9.jpg (828x816, 219K)

Someone who is a Pedo and Supports Pedophilia Faggotry

Wtf is a Twitter?

>with no google access
>ends up to be pedophilia

I purposefully do not search for half of the crap on Jow Forums for this very reason.

Attached: 1542493688828.jpg (258x245, 12K)

Wtf is a wtf?

Just another group of mentally ill people with no identity so they cling to their fetish as identity.

Very sad.

And that's allowed on Twitter?

Why shouldn't it be?

Conspiracy theories are not allowed
Qtardery is not allowed
"Fake news" is not allowed
But pedos who assemble as pedos in a pedo safespace should be tolerated?

Why shouldn't they be allowed on the public space? Because what you like is banned on that platform? Do your beliefs usually change based on whether or not they benefit you? That's pretty Jewy.

women that fart

jewwy

>16

when you're 16 you are going to find 14 year olds attractive, which from a societal standpoint is straight up pedo territory,

realizing you should really care more about women over girls because they have like, titties, is a normal part of growing up and i never thought 16 year olds would be wondering if they were pedophiles

Very incoherent low IQ reddit spaced post.

jidf bot

>Anti legal things
>Pro illegal things
It's clear who the kike is here

If I'm a bot, my scripting is somehow better than your brain.

>>Pro illegal things
Pedophilia is not illegal, you drooling retard. It's a state of mind, thoughts in the brain. Imagine being this low IQ, absolutely yikes.

>ID: 7Yolds

checks out

The jew assumes his final form.

Why are Canadians so stupid? Are these Somali immigrants posting on Jow Forums?

Fucking tumbr migrants

It's good for us because if we can associate leftists with pedos than we win the centrists.

It should be pretty clear to everyone paying attention that the left is the side pedos and all other forms of degeneracy.

Attached: 1539130361104.png (642x944, 366K)

the fuck is a NoMap?
fpbp

Attached: 1543766033192.gif (406x300, 3.17M)

Why not let them stay and burn twatter to the ground

All those other things are banned ostensibly because they're "dangerous" subjects that lead to abusive and destructive behavior toward society's most vulnerable citizens.

One might reasonably think the same logic would apply to tolerating pedophilia.

seems very hypocritical

Twitter is very hypocritical, but so is the other leaf.

All men are NoMaPs it’s biological

Dick 7 year olds. Kek

as if id search for that u dirty nigger. do you think i want a bunch of glowworms jumping on me?

One thing we can agree on, pinko. Death to pedos.

There isn't any option that fits for reporting the account, wat do

If twitter freaks out over conservatives, you'd think they would over a bunch of dirty nigger degenerate kiddie diddlers.

>kiddie diddlers
They have been clearly defined as non-offending, do you understand this concept? It means they are the same as you, a man that hasn't raped anyone(I presume)

You want freedom to speak, but then you turn around and say X group should be banned, do you see hypocrisy?

Oh, that's what this thread was about? I thought we were just gonna spam n' shitpost all over the fag.

Still, I am pretty butthurt that our kind—anyone right of center—is treated like the plague and instab& for anything and everything, yet they allow those slack-jawed walking mulligans spread like a virus.

Attached: 1533442929167.jpg (621x502, 23K)