Next year I'll be going to the US to get my master's. US anons, I do intend to return to Europe once I'm done...

Next year I'll be going to the US to get my master's. US anons, I do intend to return to Europe once I'm done, but I'm wondering how I'll be treated once I'm there.

I know Jow Forums memes southern Europe as "not white" but how do normal Americans/lefties feel about us? Can I exploit my nationality in an argument and get away with (((racism))) or will I just be treated as a white imperialist?

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png (1200x632, 7K)

You’re gonna be treated like an average guy, just with a “cool” accent,

Depends on how light your skin is. Meds are on thin ice because they're lazy, but as long as you don't go around waving your dick around chimping out like your roman ancestors, you'll be acceptable. By the way, don't fucking stay because the remaining pure whites are planning to kill off anyone not lighter than cream.

if you speak portuguese people may assume you're Mexican.

If you dont look like a gypsy, arent too dark toned, no one will really give you a second look. If you arent over wieght and look decent, you may even enrich a roasty who is trying to keep the number of “colored partners” high to not seem racist.

You’ll be fine dipshit. Study hard and make the best of it.

I'm light-skinned.

I know I'll be fine. My question is if I can exploit my heritage to make some people mad.

Personally, I don't believe non-Americans should come to America to study. Study in Portugal instead, and be a good citizen of your nation.

I'll be a better servant to my nation if I get the opportunity to learn with some of the brightest minds on the planet.

The UK might be a bit unstable at the moment with the whole brexit thing, but Germany is 2nd best

I'm sure there are plenty of bright people there. Regardless, there is a principal involved, and that is the nation should educate its own instead of outsourcing that job.

People probably won't even know where Portugal is, Americans are retarded

That only works if the nation is fit to educate its own. Outsourcing a generation of students to be the teachers of tomorrow isn't a bad thing.

The Americans will cum all over you. We love Europeans and people will want to know you.
Just don’t let them know if you have contemptuous thoughts about our culture here.
You’re going to need to keep that to yourself.

The only part of the US where the Portuguese are really "a thing" that I know of is Hawaii, my native state. I've heard that they travel around in garbage trucks but they're good at rowing. But anyway, the affluent areas here often have a Brazilian steak house, one of the most expensive types of restaurants here. You can be reunited with your long-lost relatives, huehuehue...

>Just don’t let them know if you have contemptuous thoughts about our culture here.
>You’re going to need to keep that to yourself.
dipshit, he's not coming here to get a job, he's going to college. If he says "I hate America" loudly in the hallway he'll get 3 "me too'"s and 2 "I'm sorry"'s

Since he's on Jow Forums he probably wants to hang out with red-blooded Americans, not the soya latte enema crowd.

So you would be fine with Africans coming to study in Portugal?

They already do. As long as they fuck off to where they come from once they're done, then yes. The problem is that they don't fuck off.

But it's only Lisbon that's mostly affected anyway, and that place has always been a shithole.

youll get called a mexican

This, they will think you are a Pablo and ask you if you want to make some money building their deck.