Well, what a surprise!

Stephen Yaxley Lennon - "Tommy Robinson" - is a paid agent of Jewish Zionist and Russian organisations to cause social chaos and hatred of Muslims in Britain. The fact that he is right about certain issues such as Muslim rape gangs is irrelevant. He is a tool of foreign powers and quite probably a Mossad agent.

theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/dec/07/tommy-robinson-global-support-brexit-march

Attached: Tommy-Robinson-Israel.jpg (610x415, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikisource.org/wiki/Zionism_versus_Bolshevism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_in_Islam
rarehistoricalphotos.com/king-george-tsar-nicholas-1913/
youtube.com/watch?v=xfKq57aBqac
bitchute.com/video/ONAasAMGFKMn/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1933_Free_City_of_Danzig_parliamentary_election
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hope he dies in prison

Any proof?

You dont have to pay somebody to get people to hate Muslims, they are more than capable of generating that reaction on their own.

he's a nationalist , of course he's israel-backed
it's like being surprised a commie in the cold war was USSR backed

Kys

Attached: 1525919759022.jpg (4402x5727, 3.99M)

>implying i need this faggot to let me know muslims are degenerate beasts
>memeflag

Attached: 1535974717559.gif (480x238, 415K)

Suck my dick faggot. Why would I believe claims from some jew with a meme flag and no proof, do you still believe Q?

10hrs a day spamming irrelevant compilations in every thread

The Jewish-Russian mafia are behind all these people and movements.

Attached: tommy robinson mossad 2.jpg (609x794, 68K)

>A US tech billionaire, Robert Shillman, financed a fellowship that helped pay for Robinson to be employed in 2017 by a rightwing Canadian media website, the Rebel Media, on a salary of about £5,000 a month.

>The David Horowitz Freedom Center (DHFC), a California-based thinktank that describes itself as a “school for political warfare”, has published a series of pieces defending Robinson, and has lobbied for him to address US politicians.

>A Philadelphia-based thinktank, the Middle East Forum (MEF), acknowledges it has spent about $60,000 (£47,000) on Robinson’s legal fees and demonstrations staged in London earlier this year. A senior MEF executive has been closely involved in preparations for this weekend’s march, though the thinktank said she was there in a personal capacity.

>MEF received $792,000 from a foundation led by Nina Rosenwald, the co-chair of American Securities Management, once dubbed “the sugar mama of anti-Muslim hate”.

Read the article.

wtf hes a manlet

Attached: chrome_2018-12-08_22-45-42.jpg (1315x1793, 175K)

Antisemitism is a continental brain-disease (as well as one inherent to Nazi-sympathizing Irish- and German-descended Yanks). Nobody could give a damn about it here.

Judaeo-Asiatic mafia. The same tribes that enslaved the Russians in 1917 and control Putin and Robinson also control Trump.

Attached: asiatic-head-of-armed-forces-2018.png (744x540, 738K)

This movement among the Jews is not new. From the days of Spartacus-Weishaupt to those of Karl Marx, and down to Trotsky (Russia), Bela Kun (Hungary), Rosa Luxembourg (Germany), and Emma Goldman (United States), this world-wide conspiracy for the overthrow of civilization and for the reconstitution of society on the basis of arrested development, of envious malevolence, and impossible equality, has been steadily growing.

It played, as a modern writer, Mrs. Webster, has so ably shown, a definitely recognizable part in the tragedy of the French Revolution. It has been the mainspring of every subversive movement during the 19th century, and now at last this band of extraordinary personalities from the underworld of the great cities of Europe and America have gripped the Russian people by the hair of their heads and have become practically the undisputed masters of that enormous empire.

Rt. Hon. Winston S. Churchill
en.wikisource.org/wiki/Zionism_versus_Bolshevism

Attached: rothschild.jpg (600x430, 39K)

The few people that aren't slaves to jews are mindslaves to dead red/mason jews. I must admit it's impressive.

Attached: modern-england.png (612x412, 562K)

I call bullshit. Muslims on here think anything that portrays Islam is negative is just "propaganda" and they'll deny that ISIS, any other militant Islamic group (there are tons), along with all terrorist attacks, and so forth are made to target Islam. They forget that their shitholes have constitutions and laws that everyone can see, apparently killing people for apostasy from Islam, or killing people for shaking the faith of a Muslim is also a kike trick? I do believe the kikes try to blow things out of proportion by doing false flags, but mudslimes aren't any better. By their logic Muhammad was a Jewish agent, considering that he was a warlord, pedophole, etc.

Both kikes and ragheads will get the rope.

You'll notice that Churchill was able to make legitimate criticisms of Jews without being a downright idiotic antisemite who blames them for all the problems in the world.

We're opposed to the fight right now? As for Muhammad he claimed that Jesus the jew was the prophet that came before him. Mary the jew is the most revered woman in Islam.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_in_Islam

Attached: Screenshot_32.jpg (266x371, 29K)

TOMMEH TOMMEH TOMMEH

He blamed them for "every subversive movement during the 19th century".

Attached: 1428364128165.jpg (556x806, 45K)

Also, take off your meme flag. Are you the retarded muzzie Algerian poster who bitches when someone brings up a legitimate criticism of the quran, and can only refute things by saying
>b-but that other religion does the s-same so my faith is justified
And tries to deflect anything? Or are you the Arab from Egypt who thinks Islam can become a white religion, while ignoring that your shitskin bloodline didn't exist in Egypt until Arabs took over?

>fight right
autism

>organisations to cause social chaos and hatred of Muslims in Britain.
Whats bad about this ?

who's "we"?
Why do you care so much about the white race, when this is what you wrote about it
>Europeans are toast. It's either jews or the Chinese and I know what side i'm fighting for every single time.
>Europeans are royally fucked. Slavs are subhumans with Arab/Turk tier economies/culture and every other actual white country will be replaced by the end of the century

Subhuman has nothing to do with race. Are you the guy that posts my hashes and then screenshots them? It's an interest strategy i'll give you that.

>The fact that he is right on certain issues
Is why I only agree with him on those certain issues. E-Celebs are cancer. Cults of Personality are Cancer. Having one visible spokes-person is the surest way to subversion.

Attached: 1520761453913.jpg (878x516, 84K)

Daily reminder there would be nothing wrong with a latin speaking modified European Islam and would be completely immune from leftist critique and as soon as Muslims attack them it would also destory leftist positions. The problem as always is demographic replacement by foreign invaders and thr fact that Islam is mainly populated by low IQ hyper aggressive Afro-Ghoul savages.

White Sharia would allow Europeans to have massive traditional families while being immune and any attack on it would show their hand.

Attached: 1542925520424.jpg (586x530, 74K)

>the most important british patriot of our time is a zionist
haha take that nigels

You de realize,REAL england fought Islamists and Muslims for thousands of years,and was ACTUALLY ALLIED with Russia? Russian emperor Ivan Grozni was supposed to even marry Elizabeth.Just google.Nikolai Romanov and King George looked EXACTLY the same.Those were alliances before UK became globalists and Russia invaded by Lenin.So look up history first.UK is a disgrace now to its former self
rarehistoricalphotos.com/king-george-tsar-nicholas-1913/

Attached: thumbnail.jpg (600x450, 140K)

"This worldwide conspiracy for the overthrow of civilisation" refers to Bolshevism generally. He simply points out that Jews played a disproportionate role in it.

And King George V was cousin of Tsar Nicholas II

We need to ditch the jewish slave cults entirely. That being said we shouldn't hate on people for being anti-homo and anti-capitalist.

Attached: 1540855971226.png (792x596, 816K)

>The fact that he is right about certain issues such as Muslim rape gangs is irrelevant

Attached: Turkree.png (601x592, 296K)

Ever since my final peace proposal of July 1940 was rejected, we have clearly realized that this struggle must be fought through to the end. We are not at all surprised that the Anglo-American, Jewish and capitalist world is united together with Bolshevism. In our country we have always found them in the same community. Alone we successfully fought against them here in Germany, and after 14 years of struggle for power we were finally able to annihilate our enemies.

Attached: 1531294928850.jpg (1138x640, 128K)

Holy shit. He's literally funded by a kike "Shill." It doesn't get any better than that.

Attached: 1540895769507.jpg (222x250, 11K)

Muslims don't consider Jesus a jew you imbicile. They consider him a Muslim. Also, I don't give a shit about what the quran says about Jesus, as it's very inconsistent with the only known biography of Jesus, that is derived from the Bible. Muhammad was illiterate considering that he misinterpreted many things about Jesus, and has a lot of inconsistencies that mudslimes can't see because of how brainwashed they are.
>hurr derr Jesus brought life into a clay bird
>who cares if Christians and many other scholars from different backgrounds believe that story is false and have disproven it
Not to mention that some Muslims don't notice the outright mistakes the quran makes like calling the mother of Jesus the same person as the sister of Aarron. Some ragheads claim that sister isn't used literally, which is ironic considering that the verse accurately calls Mary the son of the person whom the quran claims is her father. So father is literal, and sister is metaphorical in the same verse? Not even that, but some Muslims agree that Mary, is the mother of Jesus and the sister of Aarron. There are many Muslims who believe this, even though in the bible those are two different people who lives thousands of years apart. Like I said, I don't care about Jesus in Islam, as the religion is very inconsistent with its origins.

I soon as I read his real name was not Tommy Robinson I knew he was a crude foreign agent. It's a name calculated to conjure up images of a salt-of-the-earth old-fashioned English patriot.

He still speaks out about problems, what have you done?

Nearly 90% of Russians wanted the Romanovs removed from power at the time.

>REAL england fought Islamists and Muslims for thousands of years
Bullshit. They created it initially, because of fear of Russians going in India. And made it into anti-Russian anti-white ideology in the whole region.
Communism is muds 2,0 and its also made by anglo.

Never trust an anglo.

Jew is a race. Muslim isn't a race. You're playing games Islam is a Christian offshoot, thanks to the Fourth Crusade and Abrahamic brotherhood Asiatic Muslims still control New Rome to this day.

Attached: hagia-sophia-interior_1.jpg (1278x481, 253K)

Attached: how to spot a shill.jpg (827x675, 64K)

>White Sharia would allow Europeans to have massive traditional families while being immune and any attack on it would show their hand.
t. Muhammad

Good luck trying to criticize Islam or leave it when it rules your country you shitskin. If by traditional families, you mean having multiple wives with rags on their head, and being able to have sexual Intercourse with girls, then good luck to you.

That's why it took Lev Bronstein's endless horde from Mongolia to win the civil war. Checks out.

Attached: pow.jpg (1035x1428, 269K)

I can't tell if we are agreeing with one another. Also
>New Rome
Do you have autism?

Fucking kek.

youtube.com/watch?v=xfKq57aBqac

Attached: 1518618873570.png (863x658, 122K)

>Do you have autism?
Don't we all?

Attached: pow2.jpg (736x548, 55K)

Attached: pow3.jpg (736x1036, 102K)

England is the headquarters of jews and masonry since the 18th century

No they didnt,Muslims invaded Byzantine it didnt have anything to do with Anglos.Anglos sided themselves with Muslims in 20th century and WW1,thats when globalism kicked in and they put Lenin in russia.Christians launched Crussades fighting muslims,its just that west betrayed east,mainly because of germans,but to say that England is behind Islam is bullshit.Ivan terrible even proposed to Elizabeth 1,and Russian tsar anthem God save the tsar is a copy of God save the queen.But english betrayed Russia thats what i am saying here

Yes i agree England has been completely taken over

Op is a glow in the dark shill
disregard this slide thread
Trump is going to expose israel and the house of cards is falling
MAGA! AWOOOOO!

But he is redpilling people, shills have a problem with this because they love to divide and rule

wtf every single one is a kike
and the guardian somehow managed to omit this detail, BASED

Corbyn is based and redpilled

Attached: DtkLmT7WsAEImdA.jpg (968x681, 72K)

I looked at the "Asian master race" thread you pulled those from and it might have been me trolling. I remember something like that and it reads like me. It was an obviously bant thread and that Polack getting shit on is the one that makes CIC generals.

Tommy is spreading biased propaganda. Sure, the Muslims in the UK are shit, but why are they even there? Because Zionist Jews brought them. Has he ever redpilled people on this though? Of course not. Because he's a Zionist propagandists supported by Russia and Israel. He has no intention of redpilling anything, just setting a narrative.

Attached: tommy robinson jidf.jpg (2522x1186, 665K)

And its the Germans who are behind Muslims,not English,and its the Germans who collapsed white race and took over US.Its germans controlling the EU now while UK is a slave to them just like all of us,and Trump is now trying to ressurect English spirit in US and turn over Globalists(which are initially germans),after they killed JFK .thats whats really happening

Attached: 1543345718125.png (1186x889, 434K)

You hate Germans because you blame them for destroying you shitty third world Serbian Empire. You don't give a fuck about Europeans unless you cut your boot on their neck.

Attached: Screenshot_53.png (480x360, 17K)

Alt-right is a kike psyop to subvert and manipulate far-right nationalist into supporting Israel
thezog.info

Attached: controlled oppositions.png (2000x2500, 2.1M)

>Sure, the Muslims in the UK are shit, but why are they even there? Because Zionist Jews brought them

Our politicians are gentiles. Likewise our top academics and vice-chancellors who are all left-wing. Our BBC is state-run. What the hell are people like you even talking about?

Which politician exactly is a gentile? Can you name one or two European leaders responsible for flooding Europe with migrants who are not Zionists?

People in UK don't give two shits about Israel, they care about their young girls being exploited by Muslim grooming gangs, only tinfoil hat 1488 autists on Jow Forums care about Israel.

Fuck off sperg. Neither one of you are thinking deep enough.

Attached: 1493893236137.png (949x1103, 920K)

One of the many kosher nationalists infiltrating populist movements. Over here we have Avi Yemeni and the Advance Australia astroturf kikes. Same shit in the US and Canada.

I remember this SAME response 4 days ago by the SAME GUY .AHHHA ARE YOU A GERMAN BOT ? AHHHAAH YOU CAN CRITICIZE EVERYONE,US,UK,RUSSIANS,BUT IF YOU MENTION GERMANS YOU GET THESE AUTO REPONSES.YOU CANNOT HIDE THE TRUTH I REPEAT YOU ARE EXPOSED,WE KNOW WHAT YOU ARE UP TO,WE KNOW YOU ARE BEHIND EVERYTHING,AND ONCE THE INFORMATION IS OUT YOU ARE DONE

>le globalist
how to spot a kike 101

I herewith repeat my prophecy: England will not only not be in a position to control Bolshevism but her development will unavoidably evolve more and more toward the symptoms of this destructive disease. The democracies are unable to rid themselves now of the forces they summoned from the steppes of Asia.

All the small European nations who capitulated, confident of Allied assurances, are facing complete annihilation. It is entirely uninteresting whether this fate will befall them a little earlier or later, what counts is its implacability. The Kremlin Jews are motivated only by tactical considerations; whether in one case they act with immediate brutality or, in another case, with some reticence, the result will always be the same.

>excerpt from his final speech

Attached: 1504866730680.jpg (633x744, 210K)

People in the UK don't give two shits about Israel because no one has told them Israel is responsible for the migrant crisis.

Attached: israel genocide 5.jpg (2508x1504, 1.06M)

Checkmate communist Serbshit. You'll never bring back your third world mini-empire.

Attached: Screenshot_54.png (469x347, 16K)

The amount of Jews in the Houses of Parliament is negligible. That's the point. Changing the question to one of Zionism is shifting the goalposts. Yes we have a huge number of Zionists in the West but we have just as many politicians who support Saudi Arabia which is far more evil than Israel. Does that mean that Saudi Arabians control the West?

AGAIN THEY ARE ATTACKING ME FOR EXPOSING GERMANS PEOPLE THIS IS WHATS REALLY GOING ON OPEN YOUR EYES,BUSH FAMILY WAS BEHIND HITLER,THEY ARE IN CONTROL,AUSTRAINS AND GERMANS I REPEAT DO NOT FALL FOR THEIR PROPAGANDA,RUSSIANS ARE NOT THE ENEMY,ENGLISH ARE NOT,FRENCH ARE NOT,IT WAS ALWAYS THE BACKSTABBER OF WHITE RACE WHO NOW CONTROLS WASHINGTON AND USES BERLIN AS A MASK

>Can you name one or two European leaders responsible for flooding Europe with migrants who are not Zionists?
???

Joseph Goebbels - The Jewish Problem
bitchute.com/video/ONAasAMGFKMn/

Attached: 1540792230748.jpg (1000x624, 128K)

Attached: 1518581500892.jpg (1120x1120, 358K)

>theguardian
>Inb4 retractions until the whole story gets buried
Either way it doesn't matter, we know Jews play both sides of the fence to create controlled chaos. Who do you think brought the Muslims in the first place? I'm more apt to believe he's innocent and this is just another hit piece by a less-than reputable news source.

Attached: 7938644284.jpg (384x383, 18K)

anyway a bunch of jews tryng to subvert your nation is a big business, as history shows.

At least let the people know that a certain tribe is shilling hard

Such some more Jew cock froggy faggot.

>Germans who are behind Muslims,not English
>Germans who collapsed white race
After the (pro-white) plutocrat-bolshevist alliance won the great racial war we (Anglo-Americans) wrote their constitution and created Merkel's party. We forced the refugee conventions on an occupied Europe, forever destabilized MENA by creating Israel, destroyed the dictators that were holding back the flood of human shit, etc.

Attached: 1136360443741.jpg (3000x1800, 771K)

t. kike
not even nice try just shilling
>identifing and assassinating jewish shills
shareblue is doing a good work

> I'm more apt to believe he's innocent
yeah sure, a white lamb he is

Attached: poorTommy.png (648x703, 519K)

Yep. This shit happens every time.

Attached: 675.jpg (642x1082, 366K)

He's a Serb communist that wants to enslave the entire Balkans again.

???

Attached: theresa may zionist.jpg (640x525, 79K)

it's really funny because all who I know from this picture are confirmed jewish shills
Pepe is also a jewish meme

I bet $100 the next PM of the UK will be Rothschild banker Jacob Rees-Mogg. If i'm right then 2/5 (France) of the security council seats will be held by Rothschild bankers. Putin has a Rothschild intern in his cabinet and Trump's only big cabinet goy is Rothschild banker Wilbur Ross. That only leaves Red China.

Attached: 1514135652898.jpg (584x819, 129K)

Nobody forced the Kaiser to get the Caliph to declare jihad.
Nobody forced Hitler to gurgle over Islam.
Nobody forced Merkel to adopt the Middle East.
Germans did all those on their own.

From who's final speech?

t. meme

I think your prediction is spot on.

We allied with the Arabs during both world wars you subhuman. We created Merkel's party. We forced the refugee conventions on an occupied Europe. The UK started mass importing human waste decades before Germany. We allied with the Soviet slave empire after they exterminated tens of millions of Europeans and invaded Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Finland and Romania. etc.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1933_Free_City_of_Danzig_parliamentary_election

Attached: russia-poland.png (662x392, 92K)

I'm sorry, which one of those did not happen?
Germans don't need any help to fawn over Islam.

Attached: 1524907954675.png (894x894, 1.72M)

After the repeated rejection of my peace proposal in 1940 by the British prime minister [Winston Churchill] and the clique that supports and controls him, it was clear by the fall of that year that this war would have to be fought through to the end, contrary to all logic and necessity. You, my old Party comrades, know that I have always detested half-hearted or weak decisions. If Providence has deemed that the German people are not to be spared this struggle, then I am thankful that She has entrusted me with the leadership in a historic conflict that will be decisive in determining the next five hundred or one thousand years, not only of our German history, but also of the history of Europe and even of the entire world.

Attached: 1424116397914.jpg (615x766, 128K)

Oh no, "we" sided with shitty empires against other shitty empires! Piss off you gibbering stormnigger.

>invaded Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Finland and Romania. etc.
they also brought in Russians and "Russians"
"Russians" mean Turkic monglers, who look like spics

Yeah, based Hitler would never side with those icky Muslims!

Attached: Hitler and Islam.png (627x400, 303K)

We waged two world wars and sacrificed our entire empire to prevent a unified Europe. Anglos in the minority-majority capital are in the process of destroying the EU as we speak. One last 'fuck you' to the white man.

Attached: whenyourealize.jpg (250x257, 10K)