20 to life minimum, 6 lifetime sentences maximum

>be Jow Forumsfag
>murder someone
>get your entire life ruined
I was just memeing bro

Attached: fields.jpg (279x180, 12K)

Yeah, pretty extreme, isn't it? The act was bad and all, but he shouldn't be executed or locked away forever for it.

Democrat = Anti-White. Just remember that.

>6 lifetime sentences for bumping some people on the road
Collisions happen all the time on the street, what makes him so special?

Most retarded case since O.J

Didn't the (morbidly obese) victim die of a heart attack? I thought she wasn't even hit by the car.

But whe marxist professor attempts murder on seven accounts and gets to walk free, remember guys - leftshits are the warriors against establishment! Revolution now!

Right-wingers are hated by the state, the media, and everyone who listens to either entity.

the law should be applied without prejudice

If it was, the countries of European origins would still be 98+% white.

OJ is an ok guy. He killed a Jew and a coal burner.

not related

Is this the guy from the Charlottesville riots that drove thr charger over somebody ?

except a serial killer admitted to killing nicole and jew boy, he even has a first degree link to their murders.

Glen Edward Rogers

If pol cared they would be doxxing jurors. This shows the apathy level of the modern white male.

They changed their story, I believe her mom said she wasnt hit at one point too

It is related - we applied our laws to the thousands of muslims we caught in the 2015 and at the start they yelled at our women that they will kill them. Within two weeks they were all covering in corner with their mouths shut, fully within confines of our laws, with only christcucks attempting to sabotage that.

yes

how can he get 6 life sentences if only one fat pig died?

>"""""murder""""""
>literally just drove down the road

Good. Killing Nazis, white nationalists, racists, bigots, DumpTURDS on sight should be legal and encouraged. Tax credits should be awarded for every head.

I doubt the heart attack and car impact were coincidences

James Fields (((Bloom)))