At what age did you stop being a reactionary asshole who took Jow Forums and right-wing talking points seriously?

At what age did you stop being a reactionary asshole who took Jow Forums and right-wing talking points seriously?

Attached: cute bear dude.jpg (362x431, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

harvardmagazine.com/2002/09/abolish-the-white-race.html
nytimes.com/2018/10/29/opinion/stacey-abrams-georgia-governor-election-brian-kemp.html
archive.is/vEuBX
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

When did you stop being a degenerate

Attached: pallas-cat-2.jpg (4578x3044, 1.3M)

There is nothing wrong with being a reactionary. Prove me wrong. Pro Tip: You can't.

It's a waste of energy. You're can't freeze time in its tracks for all eternity, progress HAS to happen.

*You can't

I’m in like Jared Taylor, nigger

>the hidden implication that there is only one kind of change
Killing you and everyone like you would be a change. Why do you stand in the way of progress?

Why not? Furthermore, if it has to happen, why can we not channel this "progress" into an actual goal, like expansion across the cosmos? What are we progressing towards, exactly?

>took Jow Forums and right-wing talking points seriously?
They're all true. Completely. Often easily proven, too, whereas progressives are demonstrably wrong about every single thing they say. It literally requires extreme bias, such as anti-white hatred or hatred of men, or ignorance to fall for progressive lies. They target blacks and women the most for that reason. White men are the most rational, informed and intelligent, so the lies are least effective on them.

Nonsensical, as usual. Progs are incapable of making decent arguments. Even your Jewish thought leaders fail so hard that they refuse to debate the opposition and try to deplatform them whenever possible. High IQs, high verbal IQs, supposedly well-educated and correct, yet they're so scared of letting the other side be heard.

This.

define progress

Wrong. That's some fucking "we should protect a fascist's freedom of speech" bullshit right there. In fact, you know you're wrong too and you're just bullshitting around.

>why can we not channel this "progress" into an actual goal, like expansion across the cosmos?

Well, first things first we gotta stop calling fellow human beings "degenerate retard faggots" all the time. Can't have interstellar exploration without cooperation and mutual respect.

Nigger

^^^ This.
Progress towards WHAT?
WHO says it HAS to happen?
Who says we didn't reach similar places before & aren't there now because it was a fucktarded idea that ended in disaster?

When I turned 16 I turned right wing. Will remain right wing as long as millenials exist

checked. FPBP

>fellow human beings

Civilization has always been at its cultural greatest when identity was with a kingdom, not a conglomerated mess of all humanity. The human mind is not made to have identity with the entire fucking world.

>They're all true. Completely.
Fucking prove it. Show me studies. Show me evidence. Because what I DO know for a fact is that every progressive I know is not "anti-men" or "anti-white." Not once have I been chastised for being white or male.

>Progs are incapable of making decent arguments.
>Jew Jew Jew le Jew Jews kultural marksist xPPP

Not bullshitting, friend. You just didn't define your terms in any useful way.

>40 YO Boomer here
This shithole is a part of my psyche now and there is no going back. You degenerate faggots are far more powerful than any sane person wants to admit.

Attached: 837498343.png (500x330, 320K)

At which point did you start taking into consideration actually slaughtering degenerates before it's too late, Jow Forums?

Attached: 354673697682.jpg (600x600, 38K)

Leftists don't deserve freedom of speech.

Give me one reason why you should be allowed to speak when you don't hold any values outside of destroying and subverting society? You are the equivalent of a traitor in a tribe, and there is only one solution to traitors.

bara furry

FPBP

Attached: number checking man.jpg (600x350, 36K)

>Progress towards WHAT?
Quit pretending you don't know.

Overcoming the chains society has put upon everyone. Abolishing gender, abolishing hierarchy, abolishing slave mentality. EVERYONE on the left supports freedom of the individual to express themselves in the most sincere way, and all everyone here seems to be doing is trying to appease the powers that be in order to "look cool." Reactionaries.

>Leftists don't deserve freedom of speech.
Leftists want noting but freedom of speech, as long as it's not the "freedom of speech" to be shitty to other people.

>progress HAS to happen.

We could kill you all. It would be a progress

I think most of us just wanted to be left alone. I'll take no joy in the task.
Congratulations on Salvini by the way. He seems way more effective and less hobbled by civil service apparatchiks than Trump.

Why are you in Jow Forums, then?

This. The left is so deconstructionist that the only thing they serve to do is dismantle the facts of basic human reality. When all you do is dismantle, your civilization creates nothing and becomes degenerate as opposed to great. In that sense, greatness is reliant upon exclusion.

>progress
You've made a fatal error of defining your political beliefs as "progress". We can't go back to the way things were, but we don't necessarily have to change in the way that you want us to. Germany went from imperial monarchist power to democracy, and then 180'd into fascism after an attempted communist revolution. Political change isn't up to the individual, it's ultimately up to strong leaders and those who will follow them. Your leaders are weak, they preach to the weak and encourage them to be weaker.

Trips of absolute truth and also FPBP

Reactionaries are most of the time useful idiots.

> At what age did you stop being a naive idiot and actually beliving in retard talking points like white privilege, all races being equal, and Africa being shitty because of muh colonization?

Attached: BlackMemes1.png (1016x1024, 710K)

>You're can't freeze time in its tracks for all eternity, progress HAS to happen

Define progress.

How is killing people progress? The left doesn't want to kill anyone.

We're progressing towards of more free and peaceful world.

Quit fucking saying "this" without actually thinking critically about what progress actually means.

Why can't we try? Why can't we try dismantling society as it currently exists and creating something out of that? The only thing that's preventing that from happening are people who are CONVINCED that such a society "will fail"

We don't need "leaders." We need mutual respect and understanding, and that's what reactionaries are afraid of. They're constantly afraid of people fucking them over, so they abandon the Left as something that needs to be ridiculed and silenced.

Why don't you focus on bringing progress to places that need the most like Africa? To be honest you kind of sound like a racist white supremacist bigot.

Literally if you can't support basic fucking concepts like human rights for the LGBTQ+ (which we still have a long way to go to achieve) or the logical idea that we should at least try to help those in need that are economically-disadvantaged from countries that we literally fucked up, then it's clear you don't have any real semblence of political rationality. You do not deserve to vote.

Also if you can't understand that gun ownership has only caused immense death and destruction for our population, then you willingly turn a blind eye to the thousands of dead children.

America is a land of progress (get used to it), and the people are rising up to end this tyrannical bullshit.

Attached: Brainlet.png (207x243, 7K)

Someone beat you to the punch in asking.
>abolishing natural categories is inevitable, you can't freeze time!
Dropped.

Whoah there buddy, you gotta respect that fascist. "Cooperation and mutual respect" and all, y'know?

Anyway, smart assedness aside, I would be the first to argue that we need further competition to achieve proper goals that we just can't seem to have in the age of nukes (Guess the ethnicity of the scientists that invented those lol). No great society or civilization has ever been built on forced complacency like what you describe. We must strive to be better than those around us and we must shame those that do not wish to be greater.

Your problem is that your definition of "chains" are really just values. Eventually you have to have some basic fucking values. Examples:
>Gender
Gender is based on basic biology. So the people who 'created' it valued reality over feelings.

>Heirarchy

Was created by people who valued the success of their group over their own ego. In this sense, showing respect to authorities that know more about governance than you do shows selflessness. In this sense, hierarchy shows the value of selflessness.

>Slave mentality

See the above on hierarchy. In order to have great civilization you need people on the bottom as well as on the top. So really your idea of "slave mentality" is really just selflessness by another name.

The problem with you leftists is that the only people you value are yourselves. You have no sense of loyalty towards your civilizations, only to you and your own feelings and self-righteousness.

>We don't need "leaders."
I encourage you to spread your thinking, it will destroy your movement, making our jobs much easier. You're too idealistic, you base your beliefs on what people should be, not what they are, and it will cost you your "movement".

>hurr dropped xP

They're not natural. They're made up, and people like you are forcing rigid categories to still exist. They don't need to, though. It's only you that is perpetuating it.

>EVERYONE on the left supports freedom of the individual to express themselves in the most sincere way
...unless you disagree with being forced to alter your own reality to accommodate everyone else's unreality. Or you clearly see injecting a 9 year old with hormone blockers to stop their puberty is some TRUE nazi experimentation body horror shit & are opposed. Even questioning makes you a bigot.

>They're constantly afraid of people fucking them over
This is the only fair characterization you have made of us. Now: it's your job to convince us you _won't_ fuck us over, not our job to trust you against our own observations and experience.

>human rights for the LGBTQ+
What rights don't they have?

>>How is killing people progress? The left doesn't want to kill anyone.

the left wishes white people would disappear off the face of the earth.

FUCKING THIS
It's ONLY the WHITE countries that are "problematic"; places like Africa or Saudi Arabia get a free fucking pass.

hey rabbi

Attached: JIDF_articles.jpg (3664x3516, 1.19M)

The right to live (as they're still being killed en masse globally). In Russia they're tormented and beaten and nearly killed by the police for simply protesting.

Only an inbred fucktard raised in today’s pampered and emasculated decadent civilization would argue against the 2nd emendment.

The guys who wrote the American constitution were the ultimate realists, this is a basic human right for self defense and to prevent tyrants from taking over, if the people in USSR were armed to the teeth like Americans, the soldiers raiding your home at night to put you in a truck naked and ship you to Siberia would think twice before breaking through your front door. Cause they might not come out alive.

You’re a a fucking worthless piece of shit who in his desire to be morally superior and to parade your pseudo intellectualism, would remove the single greatest thing ever to be put in a constitution besides free speech.

We can't fucking try because the only thing you ever fucking suggest is dismantling. You never have any desire to construct anything great. You only want to take the great civilizations and tear them down to fuel your little fucking ego trip.

> We must strive to be better than those around us and we must shame those that do not wish to be greater.
I just disagree. I feel like we must strive for truth and knowledge about learning about reality and the universe around us. That should be enough motivation on its own. Not simply "being better than someone else."

>Gender is based on basic biology. So the people who 'created' it valued reality over feelings.
True, it was originally based on that, and at one point, it might have been helpful for human civilization. But this world we live in is just losing the need for things like rigid gender binaries and shit like that, that's how fucking trans people have existed in the first place. I honestly think non-binary people have the right idea when it comes to how gender is going to function in the far future.

>I encourage you to spread your thinking, it will destroy your movement, making our jobs much easier. You're too idealistic, you base your beliefs on what people should be, not what they are, and it will cost you your "movement".
It's so sad. You people see truth in your face and just flat out deny it as possible. All people need to do is just believe it IS possible.

>At what point did you stop reacting and let people beat on you without repercussion?
This is you. This is how stupid you sound.

Attached: 1543772866209.jpg (778x611, 128K)

Are you a furfag?

Attached: 3460ed98c8142e1ab20f4512dbe736ea55a4b3f683454f0a881f3603ffdc05f3.jpg (1022x635, 156K)

>let's cuck the fuck out of America for what Russia does, surely that will make Russia change their ways
GO TO RUSSIA & TRY THIS SHIT THEN; NOT in the US where THEY ALREADY HAVE THE RIGHTS YOU WANT.

Die you fucking furry freak.

I never took Jow Forums seriously. I only come here to laugh at the alt-right and tradcon degenerates who want to go live in the stone ages.
>They're all true. Completely. Often easily proven, too, whereas progressives are demonstrably wrong about every single thing they say. It..

And that's where you lost everyone, Anonynigger. If you're going to make ad hominem arguments against your opponent without providing evidence or proper reasoning, you might as well just shut your fucking mouth because you're doing your side no favors (Not like the Right ever does do themselves any.)

> Or you clearly see injecting a 9 year old with hormone blockers to stop their puberty is some TRUE nazi experimentation body horror shit & are opposed.
That's actually something I sorta agree with, which is exactly why I think we should abolish gender. No one should NEED to inject themselves with hormones or shit like that in order to present themselves as "another gender." This is the kind of damage rigid gender binaries has done to this world.

>We don't need "leaders." We need mutual respect and understanding, and that's what reactionaries are afraid of

how old are you? 12?

I'm with her now!

>learning about reality
You don't want to learn about reality; because reality CLEARLY states it is NOT POSSIBLE to surgically change one's sex.

If you're being genuinely serious I hope you kill yourself. You are a weak degenerate and a useful idiot in their games.

I'm trying to spread the message here so that those in Russia with more political-sway can act and change their society for the better. If I tried that shit I'd be kidnapped, beaten, fed dildos, and probably killed.

Good argument.
>I'm right
>no, you're wrong, you're too idealistic, people don't always act the way you want them to
>wow, so sad to see you guys confronted with the truth and not believe it
You haven't provided any evidence or logical argument as to why you think people will go along with this when this level of liberalism has only existed for less than 200 years and you're trying to push it too far too quickly.

Attached: two_dads_full_article.png (920x3004, 743K)

>we no longer need things that were originally based on natural fact

When you deny the basic nature of a human, you play a dangerous game with fire. You try to destroy, in essence, the very thing that makes them human. You're fucking with human identity itself in a sense, and when you lose that identity, you lose any sort of meaning in life beyond your own hedonistic pleasure. And hedonistic pleasure only begets despair.

>progress HAS to happen.
What progress? Medicine can't cure cancer. Manufacturing can't build anything that lasts 10+ years. Economists can't solve worlds debt problems. Environmentalists can't save the planet or its fauna. What progress are you talking about because the only progress I see is the genocide of White people.

user, I don't want to "fuck you over." No one on the Left does. Anger is just a natural response to injustice, though, and we just want people to realize that this world is totally fucked up, and we need to change it and not cling on to made-up platitudes of "past glory"

Please try; PLEASE try.
Solve both of our problems.

Happy Hanukkah!

>EVERYONE on the left supports freedom of the individual to express themselves in the most sincere way
>Leftists want noting but freedom of speech

HAHAHAHAHAHA

>as long as it's not the "freedom of speech" to be shitty to other people.

There it is, immediate contradiction within 2 lines. We support freedom of speech BUT...

There is no but, you gigantic faggot. You either have it or you dont. Also, go fuck yourself. You will never reach the vaguely imagined utopia in your mind, all you will do is create a fractured society swamped with degeneracy and mistrust

The strive for progress is a world-wide endeavor.

No one on the Left wants white people to fucking disappear. Again, I'm white and I'm a leftist and not once was I ever chastised for my race.

Define progress faggot

Always these vegans with their FUCKING. STUDIES. IM GONNA SMASH YOUR FUCKING SKULL IN WITH A AXE

BONGED

Progress is the eugenic racial refinement of the European gene pool.

Attached: 1511654474216.png (1080x1890, 1.24M)

I want all of you to prove to me, that is everyone had a mutual respect for one another, that we would not need leaders and the world would be a better place and we could finally figure our place in the universe as a collective?

What are you all so scared about?

Well one of the good things about the two genders it's a way of reproducing more fit life, and getting rid of that might just make things needlessly complicated. Not to mention homosexualities link with things like infidelity, drug use, and sexual disease transmission. Would you guys be able to live peacefully with a neighbor nation that practices binary biological sexualities?

*that if everyone

>you're trying to push it too far too quickly.
So you actually agree with me? I'm honestly curious. Do you think progress should happen "slowly but naturally?"

Are you a furry as a matter of interest?

Attached: 1544286227989.png (1068x566, 402K)

>America is a land of progress
"No idea is as absurd as the idea of progress, which together with its corollary notion of the superiority of modern civilization, has created its own “positive” alibis by falsifying history, by insinuating harmful myths in people’s minds, and by proclaiming its sovereign at the crossroads of the plebeian ideology from which it originated."

Attached: evola.jpg (1200x1600, 377K)

No one cares about dead pussies sorry m8, SHALL NOT BE INGRINGED

I want you to prove me you can use english better than average Pole. Also define progress.

And to your question, people don't have respect for one another, muslims and niggers come here and disrespect my homeland therefore I am right winger.

If you're really this stupid then I'm sorry for your disability. If you're just willfully ignorant fucking educate yourself.
>go live in the stone ages
Don't insult anarchoprimitivists by comparing them with these dregs.

Your response to 727 fag is very gay of you and shows how you are currently #COPEing with some are coggy disso. I will prai for u user

Why is it that these "rigid social conventions" keep returning every time an attempt is made to destroy them? It almost seems as if the concept these social conventions are built upon CONTINUE to exist regardless of human subjectivity!

Huh.
nytimes.com/2018/10/29/opinion/stacey-abrams-georgia-governor-election-brian-kemp.html
archive.is/vEuBX

Attached: antiwhite_compilation.jpg (2071x1098, 502K)

23 when i realized there is no such thing as right wing thought

Attached: cut off hand bordeaux.jpg (686x469, 41K)

I'm a furry because I think cartoon animals are cute and cool.

I agree with that, I would respect you and your way of life if you can respect my way of life since there's plenty of room in this planet for us all to cohabitate. A true democracy sounds interesting to experiment with and could very well lead to a prosperous country.

Attached: 1536624579884.png (375x360, 36K)

could ya stop? clearly Jow Forums is always right and wrongoids like you are always fucking everything up

I bet you a billion dollars that not one of these articles says that "we need to kill all white men" or "all white men need to disappear"

Disgusting, Of course some IRA wack-job would support everyone being armed. How's the deathtoll there, potatoman?

Degenerate decadent detected, can't wait to beat you to death with a blunt axe ;p

>Progs are incapable of making decent arguments.
This is a self-evident truth user

If you never have leaders, you never have an authority that can make people cooperate. You'd have mass individual warfare and chaos. People don't just "get along". They'll never just "get along" and you're way too idealistic if you ever think they will. You need someone to have a monopoly on violence to force conformity of some kind, usually to a moral code that keeps people from murdering each other. Leaders are literally a basic fucking requirement for peace on some level because everyone is self-interested only. In order to mitigate this, a leader has to exist so that the welfare of their people is the welfare of themselves. It's how you reverse-engineer ego to make selflessness.

This is definitely a LARP guys nobody is this fucking retarded