/frog/ - French Revolutionary Operation General

Happening in Paris. Yellow Jackets/Gilets Jaunes,
How can the prisons in France handle all of these arrests?

Lower the taxes! Vive la France!

Streams:
pscp.tv/btxv33/1RDxlqMqdWdKL

youtube.com/watch?v=Skcq-yDca80

youtube.com/watch?v=9K42AwzHnwM

youtube.com/watch?v=C16ncHbJkWc

youtube.com/watch?v=l6-kiYNpbSE

Outside of Paris:

Other Live stream
youtube.com/watch?v=h597iXou6hg

Local Team stream
youtube.com/watch?v=hi58XQ-wDeE

A periscope
pscp.tv/w/1ynKOOXAyqvKR

the fucking Sun
youtube.com/watch?v=vEcYzBGfKBA

Previous

Attached: 880x495_cmsv2_9065d2d9-e76d-540c-abd7-2c1c6df38b98-3490140.jpg (880x495, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/C16ncHbJkWc
pscp.tv/w/1lDxLMwrLaMKm
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jul/27/undercover-police-spied-on-more-than-1000-political-groups-in-uk
twitter.com/Ben_Didon/status/1071476461712891904/photo/1
penurie.mon-essence.fr/w/
youtu.be/KJKbDz4EZio
youtube.com/watch?v=jR0ArZRdVfo
youtube.com/watch?v=jNod2F-vFfc
newsinenglish.no/2013/02/20/ex-pst-informant-stirs-new-debate/
mobile.twitter.com/MediasTrue/status/1071498026819223553
twitter.com/PingouinGJ/status/1071423150779494406
fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grenade_GLI-F4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Multistream link
youtu.be/C16ncHbJkWc

Even on that link FB killed all the live streams.

so frogs, what is the next step in your master plan?

Thank you for baking.

Attached: ac3.png (716x1018, 734K)

not one live stream. good one OP

Macron's head will roll and Paris is gonna get leveled check these sick fucking digits

pscp.tv/w/1lDxLMwrLaMKm
Canadian sing along vests

need to know who are wearing the red arm bands
and who is wearing the green arm bands
and 3rdly what 'types' are giving orders with the tear gas around corners/bends

Can someone gib me quick rundown on todays happening? Spent whole day offline. Thanks frens.

>Literally wearing the colors of communism
>HURRR REBOLUSHUNZ!
I hope Marcron kills all these rabid leftists.

THE JEWS FEAR THE LIVE STREAMS, I WILL TRY FINDING SOME FRESH STUFF FROM TWITTER

CRASHING BELGIUM'S GOVERNMENT

WITH NO SURVIVORS

Attached: 1480964969162.jpg (613x556, 38K)

Attached: 13006C46-8277-478F-8DDC-022E2EB608BE.jpg (1231x1623, 208K)

Francs-tireurs

theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jul/27/undercover-police-spied-on-more-than-1000-political-groups-in-uk
>Undercover police officers who adopted fake identities in deployments lasting several years spied on more than 1,000 political groups, a judge-led public inquiry has said.
>it is known to include environmental, anti-racist and animal rights groups, leftwing parties and the far right.
>They spent long periods, usually five years, pretending to be political activists while they fed back to their superiors information about the activities of campaigners and the protests that were being organised.
but yeah that couldn't possibly happen in france for some reason.

Genuinely depressing to think of how many of these probably got captured. These guys clearly made enough to pass out to random strangers, as well. They need to find ways to circumvent these checkpoints in the future when trying to get into the city.

Are all the streams kill?

Attached: Macron louvre.jpg (1000x750, 58K)

Started really slow in Paris, then it got spicy after 14h. Nothing too big was accomplished there.

Toulouse and Bordeaux gone wild. Big barricades were built, but the protesters dispersed because of tear gas.

Countless arrests and wounded people.

Official Police stats at 9pm: 10.000 people in Paris, +1.000 arrested, 120 injured
at least 125.000 protesters all over the country
Shit still actively going down in Bordeaux and Toulouse
Shit also fucked in Puy-en-Velay
Shit fucked in Saint Etienne, Mayor openly shitting on Macron for leaving the city undefended
Lots of damage in Lyon as well
Shitskins using the cover of night to break and loot
Roads etc blocked all over the country, at least 20 highways heavily perturbed
Belgians also raided the EU Parlement in Brussels
Millions in business losses
Very likely it will keep escalating in other regions, as all cops are on Paris
Very likely it will happening tomorrow and next week
Already 40k people having shown interest for Act V on social media
Rumor of an active RG (glow niggers) investigation on Ruffin from the far left party for conspiracy against the government
Philippe and Castner saying on MSM they have things under control and congratulating themselves (lol)
Ministry of Truth BFMTV acting like everything is under control; someone brought up Rothschild tonight and instantly got called antisemitic
All eyes on France right now, Trump and Erdogan openly shitting on Macron
One official from Macron's party replied by insulting Trump on twitter
Macron shitting himself right now, supposed to sign a pro migrant treaty and make a public announcement on Monday
Government just announced they opened an investigation into Russian involvment (lol)
New video of a 20yo girl losing her eye to a grenade burst going viral
TOUT VA BIEN LA SITUATION EST SOUS CONTROLE

if we stop your trade will you die?

Press F to pay respect
twitter.com/Ben_Didon/status/1071476461712891904/photo/1

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-08 at 4.05.56 PM.png (703x484, 511K)

It would be very painful.

For you.

Glownigger 'anti-crime units' that move among the protestors and silently drag off any instigators or leaders.

As I understand it the plain-clothes officers with the armbands were straggler catchers. They deliberately rough up protesters that get too close and arrest them.

>cites an article that talks about how agencies did things in the 60's and how they monitor potentially dangerous organizations
Yeah. What the fuck is your point? Obviously it's the job of the police to attempt to you know... police people. That doesn't mean they're subverting and directing political groups.

BAC.
They're pretty operator tbqh.

???

Attached: 1aaa1.png (844x618, 1.11M)

What the fuck?

F

Attached: What The Fuck?.png (1109x575, 485K)

Gas running out

penurie.mon-essence.fr/w/

bye bye hand
F

>they did it in the 60s
>but since then they all gave up and stopped doing their job, despite increases in funding and technology and political activism
what is this claim based on?

.S. posters you have a responsibility to
Bump /frog/post
Respond to /frog/ posters politely
Share riot footage with normie freinds

Attached: 109_155013-W.jpg (662x800, 123K)

elitei communist devil worshipping faggot fucker

Attached: 21664.gif (359x346, 2.94M)

>Government just announced they opened an investigation into Russian involvment

Attached: herbertclaudereynolds.jpg (413x532, 32K)

holy shit

*U.S.

Act 4 was kind of a disappointment. Lots of people showed up and the cops were obviously scared shitless but the protests weren’t set anywhere near the presidential palace, nobody was armed, Macron wasn’t effected in any way and over all it wasn’t too different from the other Gilets Jaune protests.
From what I’ve heard things were way more intense in Brussels, but I couldn’t find any livestreams of what went down over there.

>mfw I actually went to Paris alone and made riot buddies today

The real revolutions was the friends we made in the tear gas

Attached: 1544301792974.jpg (1260x712, 110K)

>294 without fuel
>489 almost without fuel

Nice!

>France streams dead
>Put the Canadian stream on out of desperation
>Immigration is replacement
>We're Candian Nationalists
wtf is Alberta trying to be based?

Bon les gars petit rundown sur Bordeaux
J'ai fait la manif NON STOP de 11 h 30 à 21 h 30. Pas de pause pour pisser ou bouffer, que dalle.

Donc :
— en fin de matinée, assez peu de monde. je commençais à penser que les gens s'étaient lassés et que ça péterait pas comme la semaine dernière
— vers 14 h finalement, comme prévu, le cortège bouge. j'étais avec des potes et on avait un drapeau français, ce qui nous a valu des dizaines de remarques et un fichage par les antifas présents en nombre évidemment
— on converge vers l'Hôtel de Ville, flics qui bloquent tout, deux hélicos, policiers sur le toit, véhicule blindé
— au bout d'un moment ils gazent à fond, dans tous les sens, scindant la manif en trois
— je suis séparé de mes potes, qui se font attaquer à 2v15 par des antifas dans une ruelle enfumée. sans gravité
— je continue de stream sans discontinuer, on est coincés dans une rue avec des flics devant et derrière, tout le monde est gazé, aucune échappatoire, pour personne. même pas pour le groupe de retraités qui se tenait sagement derrière et qui a pris du gaz en plein dans la gueule. j'ai tout filmé
— ensuite,situation bloquée de mon côté, calme avec les flics qui bloquent, mais en face on entend qu'il y a du feu et des explosions donc on peut pas passer

ENSUITE, ce soir
— on rejoint le vivier d'émeutiers en ville, des barricades en feu PARTOUT. pas une, pas deux, pas trois mais au moins six ou sept barricades enflammées, plusieurs banques (BNP, laposte) pillées, énormément de monde
— après gazage massif ça gueule dans tous les sens de converger vers le centre-ville pour se mêler aux fouler et piller les magasins
— les manifestants fracassent un chantier et la vitrine de l'Apple Store, là des antifas nous agressent en surnombre et je dois fuir
— dans ma course je croise des dizaines de policiers en civil qui se dirigeaient vers nous, j'ai donc échappé à une probable arrestation

tl;dr: chui mort

>>We're Candian Nationalists
is there a thing like this?

Old french riot grenades, they got into a lot of trouble in the past for using them since they have way too much bang. So instead of stopping using them, they just said they weren't going to buy new ones and are using up all their old stock. All the injuries you see like that are gonna be from the GILF 4's.

pscp.tv/w/1lDxLMwrLaMKm
They just named the (((bankers)))

bangs and shouting on this one

Is there any outrage over the man who lost his hand or the girl who lost her eye?

Are ppl aware yet?

The NPD political party in germany had so many undercover agents in it that it crashed a lawsuit. Its reality, not conspiracy.

Damn, what a love story ;)

QUESTION TO FRENCH ANONS, pls respond !

If in France, as of now and for weeks to come
1) The police+gendarmerie+prosecutors are busy doing damage control for protesters
2) If the majority of police force has been removed from the country and into Paris + other hotspots
3) If infrastructure has been blocked + no more gas for cars
4) Many businesses are interrupted, which means many workers are also doing nothing

then...
A) What are non-white immigrants doing (niggers, arabs)? Rapefugees?
B) Is France a big NO-GO zone/The Purge because of niggers and arabs running wild everywhere?
C) Does that mean the native french could be snuffing down a couple of africans and no one would know?

nvm that one isn't live now

if the french dont make more rufus after that, they will be known as the Cucks

translation please

What's the real situation now there, no streams left so there could be war going on and we wouldn't know.
Like in Bordeaux and Toulouse, where we found some Periscope streams and Tweets that showed the true Mayhem there.

F

Attached: Clouseau.jpg (330x446, 24K)

The only time Canadians see people missing a hand is when they're fisting a dog

I dropped that guy once he got on his scooter, I thought he was just heading home.

yes but has anyone worked out the coordination tactics of green and red, also the tactics systemically deployed by this from my understanding splits the protestors

Did you see any coppers get dabbed on?

This
youtu.be/KJKbDz4EZio

youtu.be/KJKbDz4EZio

youtu.be/KJKbDz4EZio

Badly translated version

Good guys little rundown on Bordeaux
I did the NON STOP demo from 11:30 to 9:30 pm No break to piss or eat, that slab.

So :
- late morning, quite few people. I started to think that people had grown tired and that it would not fart like last week
- around 14 pm finally, as expected, the procession moves. I was with friends and we had a French flag, which earned us dozens of remarks and a listing by the antifas present in numbers obviously
- we converge on the City Hall, cops blocking everything, two helicopters, policemen on the roof, armored vehicle
- after a while they gas thoroughly, in all directions, splitting the dem in three
- I am separated from my friends, who are attacked at 2v15 by antifas in a smoky lane. Without gravity
- I continue to stream without stopping, we are stuck in a street with cops in front and behind, everyone is gassed, no escape, for anyone. not even for the group of pensioners who stood wisely behind and took gas in their mouths. I filmed everything
- Then, blocked situation on my side, calm with the cops who block, but in front we hear that there is fire and explosions so we can not pass

THEN, tonight
- we reach the pool of rioters in town, barricades on fire EVERYWHERE. not one, not two, not three but at least six or seven barricades inflamed, several banks (BNP, laposte) looted, a lot of people
- after massive gassing it kicks in all directions to converge to the city center to mingle with the tramp and loot the shops
- the demonstrators smash a building site and the window of the Apple Store, there antifas attack us in excess and I must flee
- In my race I met dozens of plainclothes policemen who were heading towards us, so I escaped a probable arrest

dr: dead chui

Work experience. There was really no oversight back then, and intelligence agencies basically compartmentalized every little fucking thing. So people with political grudges could do anything they wanted ending up with dudes like J Edgar.

Now we're actually really good at preventing shit like that, and there are incredibly strong pieces in place that prevent abuses.

But that's a matter of criminal prosecution. I'm talking about targeting and subverting political movements. Obviously we infiltrate fringe groups for the sake of building a case. But that's not what the other guy was claiming.

this exactly

ha

that's all you're getting

This speaker's the most Canadian sounding man I've ever heard.

Quelle bande d'idiots utiles, ces antifa de mes deux.
Respect à toi et à tes potes, en tout cas.

WE NEED LIVESTREAMS FROM BORDEAUX

Nothing's happening
sage this gay thread

Jesus

have a strange craving for oxtail now.

Reminder that Attali left the country.

>pick up a grenade to throw it back
>get your hand blown off

top kek

Attached: 47316074_2336700466405456_2134855043990421504_n.jpg (960x540, 112K)

Fucking hell. There's a link to a video source which has apparently been taken down. Something about a grenade in Bordeaux? Fucking hell. Macron has to go to the guillotine.

just my vape machine cortex. no need to worry.

>Riots spread over Europe
>Civil wars start
>Middle East and Africa face refugee crisis from Europe

They all are, Canadian boomers yelling about Soros.

HOW THE FUCK CAN THEY KILL EVERY SINGLE LIVE STREAM

youtube.com/watch?v=jR0ArZRdVfo

"Frogs"

What does friend mean to you?
A word so wrongfully abused
Are you like me, confused
All included but you
Alone...

The sounds of silence often soothe
Shapes and colors shift with mood
Pupils widen and change their hue
Rapid brown avoid clear blue

Why's it have to be this way
Be this way [5x]

Flowers watched through wide brown eyes bloom
A child sings an unclaimed tune
Innocence spins cold cocoon
Grow to see the pain too soon

Why's it have to be this way
Be this way [5x]

"At 7 am on a Tuesday, usual August ...
Next week I'll be 28...
I'm still young, it'll be me...
Off the wall I scrape... you...
I can't wake, I gotta wake...
To cause this wake, I gotta wake no more...
It causes wake, to drown this hate....
To never really stay, never will.....
You take your plate...
Put me through hell, live, live...
Direct your fate...
You say I can do it so well...
Your expiration date... [2x]
Fate, date, expiration date...
(this was the last time)
Hate...
And don't fuck with me again...
My own clean slate...
Don't fuck with me again...
Makes your eyes dilate...
Makes you shake...
Irate..."

Attached: 241321.jpg (600x485, 25K)

est-ce que tout le monde en France est ANTIFA wtf????

I'm sorry I couldn't resist
I actually like Canadians and I'm planning on taking a trip up there later

>Antifa attacked us

Typical fucking AnCom retards. They're like feral dogs, just going after everyone and everything, no strategy or comprehension of delayed gratification.

youtube.com/watch?v=jNod2F-vFfc

Is the video good enough to be put in the OP?
I explained the details behind the protests, how they started, what they want, and concessions given. The rest is a speech on the necessity of violence.

I might make an after math video tomorrow.

Attached: Baguette of Honor.png (572x357, 319K)

Reverse jewing, i like it

>TFW ANTIFA and the Far Right come together to throw the globalists out of power, before going back to trying to kill each other
>TFW the above half happens, but then parties realize they agree on plenty of middle-of-the-road nationalist policies and form a coalition
>TFW France is actually home to three groups, ANTIFAGS, Alt Righters, and Muslims, who all shared one thing in common
>TFW Jews leaving France at record levels
Sheeetttt

wow. It's fucked hard

>Antifa attacked Gilets Jaunes
ANTIFA ARE THE ARMY OF THE EU/JEWS!

Attached: Antifa:Communists:Marxists are Globalists.png (1836x939, 198K)

> how it feels to chew 5 Gum

Muslims and niggers have to go back to africa after its over though

Same in Norway, except they tend to let people escape crimes, in exchange for becoming an informer/provocateur.

newsinenglish.no/2013/02/20/ex-pst-informant-stirs-new-debate/

>NRK’s Brennpunkt program, known for its investigations over the years, aired lengthy interviews with the former PST informant, Christian Hoibo, who clearly wanted to go public himself about how he’s spent the past 10 years of his life. The time revolved largely around his work for PST, which included not just infiltrating mostly left-wing organizations but also taking a major role in their demonstrations and political activities, allegedly to enhance his credibility as a member of radical groups like Oslo-based Blitz.

Gg user

Pour une fois que la France s'unit, les Anti-fa gâche tout

Attached: 1544291141992.jpg (776x1002, 160K)

>But that's a matter of criminal prosecution. I'm talking about targeting and subverting political movements. Obviously we infiltrate fringe groups for the sake of building a case. But that's not what the other guy was claiming.

Im not sure. They were infiltrated so much that they couldnt prove that illegal activities were not ordered by state agents themselves. Cops in antifa are also normal. Its not unlikely they have people in other movements.

They expect one of us in the wreckage, brother

Not much during the day, as there were just rumors floating around. I guess people are somewhat aware now, but it's just Twitter outrage.

No idea, austrianon, I left Paris by ~8pm because I'm from the countryside, but it must be pretty calm because the cops were really effective and pretty ruthless today.

No, they were out for blood today.

I like the speaker's corner character about this demonstration.

We're all gonna make it!

fuuck

Attached: 7542346576.jpg (409x409, 42K)

FRENCH POLICE ARE USING ACTUAL GRENADES AGAINST THE PROTESTORS
>mobile.twitter.com/MediasTrue/status/1071498026819223553
>twitter.com/PingouinGJ/status/1071423150779494406
THE GRENADES ACTUALLY ARE JUST SMALL BOMBS OF 25g TNT
>fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grenade_GLI-F4

Rumors are circulating around that media in the UK and others have been given order NOT to show any of this or portray the yellowjackets in a positive light. That they fear a genuine european uprising

Attached: 1544300228644.png (1136x1132, 2.47M)

i think they are using there intel on arab nations (oil)and then israel's presence, matching the protestors who point out or target the red or green tagged police and this is designed to fracture the protestors, this is the tactic of the corrupt french intelligence service