Trump Russia Collusion

I want an answer once and for all.

What the fuck are Democrats claiming happend?

So Russia gave trump info about Hillary? So what? Is that even illegal? There is no evidence that they attacked our voting system. So what is the big deal? If Germany had evidence that trump strangled a hooker in Berlin should they just not say anything about it? What the fuck happend that Democrats feel is impeachable? Nations share Intel all the fucking time.

All I see on the news is people repeating the words "trump Russia collusion". And then never detail what happend.

Explain this shit or shut the fuck up about it.

Attached: gettyimages-1066818340.jpg (970x609, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BesmCW25HC8
youtube.com/watch?v=3FYQJHO4XZY
dhs.gov/news/2016/10/07/joint-statement-department-homeland-security-and-office-director-national
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they don't know. because CNN never programmed them in explicit detail.

It's a complex issue but the claim
>There is no evidence that they attacked our voting system
is mis-leading. Russian Government was/is behind the (((Alt-Right))) movement which was responsible for creating Trump's cult-of-personality, without which he may not have been elected. Subversion is a treasonous crime and running PSYOPs against the American public, especially to sway an election, is also a treasonous crime. When all this is over both Jewish and Russian mobs will be rekt, prbly resulting in WW3, hopefully.

The internet/global consciousness has changed some of the dynamics. Cognitive bias combined with group conformity allows people the chance to take a position and then find enough confirmatory evidence (ie cnn told me so) to justify their world view. Many of the rest are simply conforming to what they see as social norms - this latter group will mostly shift in whatever direction the wind is blowing, unfortunately tech/media have monopolized that.

Long story short, they don't actually need to claim any specifics to be right anymore and trying to argue with them is like debating with a fundamentalist christian on the age of the earth.

Dems are claiming Putin gave Trump support to win the election

Considering a Hillary presidency all but guaranteed a wad with Russia, it's very likely they did

But the intelligence they gave was most likely related to CF crimes in the first place...

Its all so tiresome

youtube.com/watch?v=BesmCW25HC8

They are making up a case so that Trump won’t prosecute them for FISA abuse and uranium one. They will agree not to impeach trump for the fake Russia case, and Trump will agree not to prosecute them for real treason. This will work because the republicans are complicit with the dems and Trump is a pussy.

>What the fuck are Democrats claiming happend?
NPCs don't ask questions like that. They just go with whatever talking points they given. They can't think critically enough to ask this stuff.

Attached: msnpc.jpg (1456x1456, 88K)

The whole collusion thing is the magician's slide of hand to distract Obama and Hillary's really collusion with British and Ukrainian's intelligence to spy on Trump using the Steel's dossier as a pretext.

>Russian Government was/is behind the (((Alt-Right))) movement
would you care to detail how russians made me think what I think?

All I will say, guys, is that you have to admit there is a lot of smoke, even if the fire has not been found yet. I voted for Trump but more and more I am thinking he did collude with Russia.

The same way you want a cheeseburger after watching a McDonald's commercial. PSYOPs exist to change perception and opinions.

FPBP

Attached: youloseswitzer242.jpg (800x699, 51K)

>Russia is behind the growth of ethno-nationalism in the West
Impossible. For one, ethnonationalism plays directly against their agenda. Two, we all know the only reason whites got mass redpilled in the States is because Leftists started screaming about "be aware of your whiteness" - so Whites did.

Attached: 98374985738945.jpg (1024x768, 175K)

>I voted for Trump but
Mods need to control+F this phrase and ban people.

>i don't know how to google the mueller reports and indictments

oh no OP, that sucks

Attached: 832184082.0.jpg (1200x800, 111K)

LMAO see this is what I find amazing about the whole thing. Liberals really believe there are Russian infiltration with the "alt-right". LMAOAOAOAO

What they did was unite the concept of White Nationalism with Jewish Nationalism (Zionism). They did this in Europe too. Suddenly, a board which was anti-Israel before 2016 because pro-Israel, or at least more ready to embrace pro-Israel arguments, if it meant White Nationalism could flourish. But WN is not reliant upon Jewish Nationalism and hence the deception.

Russian infiltration with the "alt-right" has been proven already.

Attached: richard spencer white zionist 2.jpg (556x640, 97K)

**became

No it isn't you retard. There are daily threads talking about nuking Israel.

>So Russia gave trump info about Hillary? So what? Is that even illegal?
Yes, and yes
>There is no evidence that they attacked our voting system
Yes there is. At least thats what every US intelligence agency asses happened.
dhs.gov/news/2016/10/07/joint-statement-department-homeland-security-and-office-director-national
>What the fuck happend that Democrats feel is impeachable?
At the very least obstruction of justice. Also democrats aren't running the russia probe the independent council is. An investigation led by the trump run DOJ.
>Nations share Intel all the fucking time.
See that's what you're not getting. This was not the US govt and russian counterparts sharing info. This was a foreign agency giving Intel to a political candidate with the intention of sowing discord in a democratic process. Imagine if you will Hillary Clinton received dirt on trump from a foreign country, say Canada. Then that foreign country engaged in espionage in an attempt to swing the election for her. She then won the election, attempted to obstruct the proceeding investigation, lied to federal investigators and attempted to cover up any evidence there-in. Then she waged a disinformation campaign against the media and any naysayers. That's what trump did. This is why there is an investigation. I know you're too young to remember watergate but this is watergate 2 electric boogaloo. It took 2 years for the watergate investigation to conclude and ended with Nixon resigning. The russia investigation is moving faster than that. Did hillary lose? Absolutely. Is trump dirtier then a truck stop heroin needle? You bet your fucking red hat he is.

I never said the Alt-Right was entirely successful in subverting Jow Forums for Zionism, only that was their mission. Even so anons constantly defend Spencer's rhetoric and play it off as 4D chess.

Attached: richard spencer zionism 9.jpg (1308x654, 153K)

we live in a post rationality age
Trump + Russia + Collusion is the recipe for political domination
repeat a lie often enough and it becomes entrenched
Russia is literal proof Trump is illegitimate. Because reasons. Those reasons DO NOT MATTER
IMPEACHMENT WILL BE TRIED

Lay off the adderall there skippy. You get all paranoid after three days no sleep.

democrats don't even know and they don't care. they just want trump investigated for his entire presidency

Russia has nothing to do with Alt RIght and you should be castrated

not an argument. If you'd like detailed proofs of my claim check out: spencergate.wordpress.com

see the link above. There's detailed proofs Russia was behind the Alt-Right movement.

Attached: Richard Spencer Communist.jpg (1179x799, 412K)

Richard Spencer hasn't been popular here in a long time, he really only was prominent here back when he first appeared on the scene but then everyone called him out on his shit and he sort of fizzled out. I didn't even know he was still active. I never see anons defend Spencer because I never see anons talk about Spencer at all. There is no "Zionism" here, Jews are and always will be the first joke that brought Jow Forums together.

And again, Russia does not benefit in anyway with this whatsoever. On the contrary, this kind of awakening is simply dangerous for them because it means less cucks will put up with their faggot games.

Attached: 1543266480555.jpg (1200x600, 138K)

Bump

You are retard and I want to fuck your asshole

He's also not wrong in that regard. The Soviet Union would have put to death the nu-Left in a heartbeat. And don't try to accuse me of this shit, I hate Communists more than anyone alive it's in my blood.

I'd much rather suck Russian dicks for a thousand years than have Hillary in the White House for a day.

He’s talking about Russian collusion

In 2016 Spencer created the Alt-Right movement. At the same time (((Trump))) campaigned for President. Spencer supported Trump, Spencer helped created Trump's cult-of-personality, Spencer tied his movement to Trumpism creating massive support for the Zognald. Spencer is also backed by several Russian operatives, he was married to one, and he publicly praised them all the time. Baked Alaska, Lauren Southern, Tommy Robinson... and every other eceleb has ties to either Israel, Russia, or both.

The Soviet Union would have eventually put to death everyone via starvation.

Seeing this it almost seems like Spencer has developed a hated person, either purposefully or not.

Now he’s associating said persona with Israel. And that’s making people see Israel for what it really is— Richard spencer with a dradle and a missile defense system.

see
>play it off as 4D chess

>i haven't googled the mueller indictments about russian illegal election interferance
that sucks for you too i guess, then again you're not getting the spoilers for the indictments so i envy you

Those damn dual citizen russians have been colluding for a long time...

Attached: (((Russian))) Interference.png (768x1024, 611K)

The "Alt-Right" """movement""" was made fun of here regularly and still is. The whole point of making it a "movement" was rather fraudulent to begin with and people realise that. All these names you listed get made fun of here. You worry too much. The priority is to keep fighting and if you have to die then you die because you're already dead anyways.

Attached: 908349045.jpg (690x690, 36K)

>nuclear codes

>The "Alt-Right" """movement""" was made fun of here regularly and still is.
Not in 2016 it wasn't. I was there when Jow Forums wouldn't stop posting Pepes, praising Kek, and shilling for the ZOG Emperor. But thanks to efforts by various redpilled anons the Alt-Right, along with Trumpism and Putinism, is in their death-throes.

The russian cries out in pain as he colludes with you...

Attached: (((Russian))) Interference2.png (843x540, 486K)

>I want an answer once and for all.
There is none. The point isn't to find or prove anything. The point is to imply and imply until all the suggestible NPCs are certain that something happened. Actually proving (or properly alleging) anything would be counterproductive.
It's Stephen Fry's pooh pooh speech from Blackadder Goes Forth.

>t-trump is a good boy, he dindu nuffin

Attached: 1433602782280.jpg (1024x1022, 192K)

Thank You comrade!

Attached: youloseswitzer330.jpg (1088x2048, 286K)

Oy vey, I mean, DA!

To try to pretend Trump is owned by the Russians and a corrupt Saudi king while the Democrats are owned by the Chinese and the Bush-aligned Saudi salafist terrorist prince..
Meanwhile, everybody is owned by globalist jews and the Israelis AND LET ME TELL YOU WHY THAT'S A GOOD THING

1. Trump hired a lawyer, Cohen, to commit felonies for him, which he did. That makes Trump a felon as well.

2. Russians were very involved in getting a connection with Trump's campaign, help it, create a secret (metaphorical) backdoor into the WH. And Trump's campaign showed interest.

3. Trump has a lot of economic ties to Russia and Saudi Arabia. He was offered business opportunities in Russia in return for alleviating sanctions. Trump was clearly open to it, and accepted. Hence, corruption.

4. Trump went to meet Putin in Finland in order to make secret plans and agreements.

CNN's Anderson Cooper and the FBI both said collusion isn't illegal unless they broke a law to do so. So unless the Trump campaign gave Russia access to something illegally or information illegally or something along those lines, it's NOT illegal. They were forced to admit this to cover HIllary's ass after the Fusion GPS story broke of REAL russian collusion where they literally paid FOREIGN AGENTS to collect RUSSIAN INTEL against a political candidate... then proceeded to use that fake dossier to spy on the candidate.

The first point is not a felonies and the word of a proven lier

All the rest if the points are either fake or ur interpretation of Things that happened after the election.the fact u bring up the first point that has nothing to do with Russian collusion is a sign how weak that case is

You do know that Hillary paid fusiongps to get a foreign spy to collect and disseminate a phony dossier in order to sway the election...

Also if the investigation was about collusion don't you think that the investigators would have interviewed assange the recipient of the data in question?

Felony*

>Russian Government was/is behind the (((Alt-Right))) movement

Or maybe the alt-right movement became popular because the political establishment of all Western nations has decided to flood their countries with third-world immigrants until whites are a despised minority?

And its this same political establishment that can't admit it fucked up or that its policies are unpopular, instead its... muh Russia.

this

>or maybe..
see

He talked to some russian dude
You know who else talked to some russian dude?
Hitler did.
Thats right.
Impeach the peach.

Richard Spencer is a Russian Zionist who created the Alt-Right?

Attached: 1de94af10b5eaa71267691db6955babc.gif (120x600, 40K)

100%

Attached: richard spencer dugin 2.png (1254x1178, 807K)

>>What the fuck happend that Democrats feel is impeachable?
At the very least obstruction of justice. Also democrats aren't running the russia probe the independent council is. An investigation led by the trump run DOJ.

Please elaborate on that which you are referring

Nope, not one proof at the present time.

He may have committed campaign finance violation but Muller can't do anything about it but recommond course of action. An FEC judge is needed to prosecute Trump and/or Cohen in this matter.

They need to prove Trump directly ordered Cohen paying off Stormy Daniels though. Unless his tapes got Trump doing this, they practically got nothing.

Campaign violation laws are dumb if you ask me. It's hard to prove intent and candidates just need to deny any involvement and declare it as an oopsies then get slapped with a fine.

the details are complex, and in the end, the truth is hilariously hypocritical.
Assertion 1: the russians attempted to "influence our election"!
The Facts: the russians engaged in shenanigans using (im not even kidding here...) twatter posts and face-space drivel. they shilled for and against BOTH SIDES, with the ultimate goal of causing chaos and dissention in the US. thanks to the left, Mission Accomplished. there were no "hacks" of computer systems, no ballots were altered, and in the end, those stupid enough to be swayed by twatter posts and face-space nonsense are not people anyone should care about.
Assertion 2: the russians have a Pee Pee Dossier!!!!
The Facts: some unknown, nameless deep state neo-con republican paid a couple sheckels for some opposition research from an "intelligence company" run by steele (a cunt who used to work for MI6)but it was such trash the contract was cancelled. steele shopped this garbage around and hilldawg and the Democrat National Committee thought is was super awesome so they threw fat sweaty sacks of cash at steele who paid any dipshit with a story to tell, and created this shitty fanfiction that NOBODY believes is credible, except of course, the rest of the Lugenpresse. this horseshit was used to get a FISA warrant to spy on one low level moron in trumps campaign, which the FISA courts now say was obtained through fraud because they told the court the Pee Pee Dossier was credible, when it was about as useful as a recording of a Coast To Coast AM call-in segment
Assertion 3: B-b-but... the seriousness of the charges....
The Facts: there is ZERO evidence of "collusion" and all that meuller can hope for is a few process crime charges over things like misremembering the date of a meeting 4 years ago with a literal nobody.
To Sum Up: its all horseshit, very expensive horseshit.

>They need to prove Trump directly ordered Cohen paying off Stormy Daniels though. Unless his tapes got Trump doing this, they practically got nothing.

not so sure about this but i otherwise agree with your post

>. Russian Government was/is behind the (((Alt-Right))) movement which was responsible for creating Trump's cult-of-personality, without which he may not have been elected. Subversion is a treasonous crime and running PSYOPs against the American public

Attached: 1517795949359.png (645x729, 105K)

> posts DHS joint startment
> hopes nobody will read it
you lying cunt. the Joint Statement doesnt make the claim you just made.
the russians (and the soviet union before them) ALWAYS meddle in our elections just as the US meddles in theirs. this cycle's actions were not unusual, no ballots were changed, the russians shilled for and against BOTH SIDES, and their primary method of actions was twatter posting and facebook bullshit. Ohhh Scary!
the "intel" that the russians allegedly gave to the trump campaign was NEVER USED. the meeting that is the cornerstone of this charge is a meeting which was ended abruptly when Trump Jr found out it wasnt about sorting out some US/Russian child adoption regulatory tangle, as the russians claimed when setting the meeting up, but rather a proffer of Opposition Research documents, which were DECLINED.

meanwhile hilldawg and the DNC were paying a team of shady lawyers who were paying a sub contractor, who was paying Steele who was paying russian "operatives" to dish absurd stories on Trump, which turned out to be absolute horseshit.
shills and moronic NPCs like you should be horsewhipped through the streets.

>doesnt even attempt to counter the claims or proofs provided

Attached: brainlet 51.png (550x543, 25K)

what proofs provided?

Attached: 1540669862735.jpg (581x767, 92K)

>he didn't read the thread

Attached: brainlet 37.jpg (645x729, 132K)

> don’t know how to google mueller
I indeed don’t but since you do, please feel free to draw on all your google results when explaining what, precisely, the collusion charge consists of. So far we’ve been told that 1) russians bought a few ads on facebook, for both candidates, with divisive messages in order to sow division. 2) there’s a still unproven theory that trump and russia coordinated the russian hacking efforts that resulted in email dumps on wikileaks. Do you have anything substantial to add over these two complete non-sequiteurs?

ohh he provided proofs...
reams and reams of documents were presented in his 4 line post of utter stupidity. if you claim he didnt provide evidence for his claims, youre a Holocaust Denier, and if you dare cite his own post as evidence that he provided no proofs, youre an anti-semite.
the russian collusion was real in his mind, and he only lied to ensure that future generations would never forget the 600 gorrillion times donald trump met with putin to plan the destruction of the USA...

>i showed proofs!
>no proofs provided
yikes!!!

I remember Trump not signing the NDA. In my opinion, this a smart move for him. He can just deny everything and tell the judge Cohen did it in his own. Of course, assuming he masterminded this kerfuffle

>he didn't check out the proofs
>he can't counter my argument
>he's running damage control
kikes!!!

Attached: brainlet 56.jpg (925x540, 304K)

wow.
a free blogging site where any asshole can post anything he wants with no sources.
whats up with this? you couldnt sneak this "information" past the editorial board of 9-gag?

>guys a tweet where Richard Spencer said Marx was right about unrestrained capitalism proves that Spencer is le russian agent
theres more proof that Spence is a glow in the dark nigger than a Russian stooge, fuck off you mouthbreathing retard.

Kill yourself

>attacks the source but not the claims
>still running damage control
>still not attacking the claims

What’s the Hitchen’s saying? Anything that’s asserted without proof can be equally dismissed with out proof. The burden is on you to provide the evidence, which 2 years into the investigation there is still no proof of collusion lmao

Imagine being THIS misinformed

Who fucking cares? This country, along with all of ZOG, need to die. Be accelerationist as much as possible. Salvage nothing but guns, gold, and ammo. The fire must rise to save the white race. Otherwise, we will die slowly but surely

> claims
> no evidence
> somebody says "wheres your proof of this outrageous claim?"
> point to absurd bullshit on "wordpress" free blog
> no arguments presented
> no evidence presented
> just ad hominems and crudely drawn merchant noses applied to photos using MS Paint
> declare victory.
i hope you are crushed by a runaway fuel truck at a furry convention.

From your link meant to prove russian attacks on the voting system:
> Some states have also recently seen scanning and probing of their election-related systems, which in most cases originated from servers operated by a Russian company. However, we are not now in a position to attribute this activity to the Russian Government.
That’s the only part that deals with actual attacks on the election system, they have no proof russian gov. was involved and the careful reader will note that it also isn’t a question of attacks but -scans-, so calling this an attack is like saying russia attacked the us because there are russian spies in the us - i.e. not something traditionally considered an ’attack’.

The rest of your link talk about russian PR efforts designed to ’influence’ the election, which of course is not illegal nor an attack but rather something all nations engage in constantly, just as when Obama tried to weigh in on the Brexit or when we broadcast ’freedom radio’ to east europeans.

Try much harder.

M-Muh Russia! Orange man and Putin literally stole the election! Are you willfully ignorant or something? It was her turn! If you weren't such a brainless Nazi you would know that. I just can't even.

Attached: 1540177439844.jpg (900x760, 95K)

>evidence given

Attached: merchant damage control.gif (2000x1153, 365K)

when the claims issue from a "source' with ZERO credibility, addressing you assertions is an exercise in futility. you can refute any response with a link to Funnyjunk, or Ocho-chan's gay sci-fi fanfic board.

This and checked.

>still attacks the source while not addressing the claims

your evidence has all the value of joe mccarthy's mysterious valise full of documents that totally exist, and proved all his claims, but he cant show them to us just yet... its too explosive!
Protip: joe mccarthy''s breifcase contained an egg salad sandwich and a half completed crossword puzzle from Highlights magazine circa 1965

>all the evidence isn't evidence, goy!

Attached: merchant shilling.gif (500x364, 237K)

what claims? your shitty blog had NOTHING substantial enough to refute.
> spencer is a secret jew!
wow, thats powerful stuff.
> its all a plot by a secret cabal of jews to do... ummm err... uhhh... something?
aw hell yeah, youre making a lot of sense! can i get on your mailing list??
> JEWS!!!
damn right!!! Name The Jew! (without actually naming any jews)
> also, jews.
powerful.

This is the dumbest post ive ever read

>spencer is a secret jew!
are you refuting his family tree which proves he's a crypto-kike?

refute it

Shlomo, you are too obvious.

They're never going to find proof of muh russia and they don't expect to do so. They're just using it as an excuse to have an endless investigation with unlimited scope to punish everyone involved with Trump by flipping over rocks until they find something unrelated to bury them with, or keep interviewing them until they perjure themselves because they said they ate toast on 9/11 but 3 weeks ago they said they had cereal.

How are we the only ones who see this for the politically charged gong show it is? If you told leftists you were going to run a never ending investigation that had zero limits they'd be rioting in the streets.

Drumph is a victim. Democrats used Russian sourced ‘intel’ to attack Drumph, and commit fraud on the courts.
>ithe (((media))) doesn’t talk about the dossier anymore.

Kikes like spencer are only around as controlled opposition. There is no real alt-right.

>refute it
Ethnonationalism is a natural response to globalists kalergists. No need for muh ebil russians to do shit. If anything spencer and friends are bush loving crypto kike SPOOKS

Attached: Kalergi.png (791x1074, 520K)

see

Attached: 37F5C678-B18A-4B7C-9FF9-19293944D164.jpg (364x1024, 79K)