Secular jews

what does pol think about secular jews?

Attached: F080419NS01-1024x640.jpg (1024x640, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QLDE4mRwfSQ
youtube.com/watch?v=eDUC4hjtHPw
youtube.com/watch?v=U4SyFme7e5g
youtube.com/watch?v=oUppu2OHVTY
youtu.be/C8ykuqSv6c8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Israel#Ethnic_and_religious_groups
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_groups_in_the_United_Kingdom
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_the_United_Kingdom
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethiopian_Jews_in_Israel#Birth_control
youtu.be/hMBramnCg_s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

still jews even if they don't look Jewy

The most dangerous ones. They can get into the minds of normies much more effectively.

to the oven

No such thing. They will tell you they are jewish by culture, meaning they still hate goyim. There are no good jews.

same thing

Attached: 1543692844735.jpg (974x928, 281K)

FUCK SECULAR JEWS

I SUPPORT ANTI ZIONIST JEWS

youtube.com/watch?v=QLDE4mRwfSQ
youtube.com/watch?v=eDUC4hjtHPw

youtube.com/watch?v=U4SyFme7e5g

youtube.com/watch?v=oUppu2OHVTY

>le different jews
go away, rabbi

being taught from childhood they are superior.
boy are they in for a surprise.

but the secular jew in OPs pic looks jewy, look at his nose, the hair, and the eyes

see
kindly fuck off, Moshe

Attached: fellowwhitegoyim.jpg (563x768, 98K)

all jews are fine people

Found him!

Attached: 1543148269991.jpg (480x376, 40K)

Nice mullet

oops meant this

Attached: fellowwhitepeople.png (5049x2526, 1.83M)

Uhh same thing right? far as we're concerned.

>we
kys JIDF.

Yes goy?

I think my cat sleeps in that guy's hat.

Attached: 818KUHelvvL._SY679_.jpg (425x679, 27K)

Why is Jow Forums so obsessed with Jews when it's Muslims that are killing people, organising grooming gangs, and ultimately planning to kill all non-Muslims so they can institute a global caliphate?

There are REAL Islamic groups who wish to institute a global caliphate. But I don't know of any real radical Jewish groups which want to kill all non-Jews and institute a global Jewish state.

Islamic terrorist attacks that have taken place across the western world are REAL. There have been many of them. How many Jewish terrorist attacks have happened? I can't name one. Have there been any?

I agree with Jow Forums on some stuff, but when it comes to Jews, it just seems that Jow Forums wants to spread conspiracy nonsense that has no factual basis whatsoever. Why is Jow Forums so stupid when it comes to this issue?

Attached: Star_of_David.svg.png (887x1023, 33K)

I'm half white British and half ethnically Jewish.

I don't follow any Jewish traditions, literally the only connection I have is by blood and when I go to my mum's cousin's apartment and we eat smoked salmon bagels.

I'm against pretty much all the stuff that people on here state that we support.

Fuck mass Islamic immigration. The immigration of people from shit cultures to good cultures is not a good thing. Idk why being ethnically Jewish means I would believe it is.

Good post. Another thing I find weird (maybe you won't agree, but whatever) is why Jow Forums hates Israel so much. Israel is a pretty westernised and civilised country - much more so than many of the other, Muslim countries in the region.

Israel and the West both have the problem of Islamic terrorism to contend with. That's why we're allies, really. So I don't see why Jow Forums has such a problem with Israel.

I'm not Jewish, by the way, but I just think Jow Forums's anti-Jew stances aren't as rational as their stances against immigration and degeneracy. I don't see a big reason to hate Jews.

Thanks for the support.

I once asked a group of nazis on here what they would do with me once in power. They said that even though they believed there were some 'good' Jews, it wasn't enough to justify them stopping their plans to wipe out all jews.

Yes there is a disproportionate amount of Jewish people in positions of power, but those are not ordinary jews. Most jews, especially Israeli jews, believe in family values and protecting Western civilisation.

Pol hate Israel because its a jewish country *that protects* its borders. Combine that with the open door policies of Western Europe and it supposedly being Jews behind it and you have a recipe for (unfounded) hatred.

subversive cult

What am I saying that's subversive, and what cult do I belong to?

>muh jews are a subversive cult!
So you think all Jews meet up once a week to plot the downfall of the white man?

And for some reason Jow Forums thinks that ALL people of Jewish heritage are in on this, regardless of if they're secular Jews, religious Jews, conservative Jews or very liberal Jews.

As I said in a previous post, Islamic terrorism is a real thing, and so is Islamic extremism - the ideologies behind the terrorism. Where is the Jewish extremism? Where are the Jews saying that they want to create a global Jewish caliphate and kill non-believers?

And even if such groups existed (I'm not aware of any), why would secular Jews be implicated in this conspiracy when they're not religious and therefore won't be interested in a Jewish caliphate?

Yeah I don't get the whole Jew hatred thing, I think it's just an easy scapegoat.

>Combine that with the open door policies of Western Europe and it supposedly being Jews behind it
The problem I've always had with blaming Jews for these policies is that the implication is that white liberals (who are the vast majority of liberals) are somehow absolved of responsibility. No, I want to hold them accountable. White liberals who hold stupid left-wing values should be held accountable for their stupid views. It is not the fault of the Jews that they have their opinions. It is their own fault.

Yeah pol is weirdly soft on white leftists because they're too busy hating on other groups.

Secular Jews are the only Jews you need to worry about.
God-fearing Jews are no different from anyone else who is racially handicapped.

Secular or not, kike is a kike.

There has been one good Jew that I have known. What I know of him and his contributions to the world have always been good. (Some based music producer)

Every single else can go to Saturn.

List of retards ITT:

Attached: based yhwh.png (1500x1500, 1.18M)

Because let the normies deal with the swarm.

We know whos pulling all the strings

Attached: 75C1426D-D6FD-4104-B72A-DCAC0AF2CE13.png (600x636, 393K)

>So you think all Jews meet up once a week to plot the downfall of the white man?
No, but they have a genetic predisposition towards nepotistic behavior and extreme in-group preference. It just so happens that in media, academia, and government, it is beneficial for Jews to subvert cultural norms in a way that harms the majority group. Stuff like the dissolution of the nuclear family is accomplished through the promotion of sexual degeneracy and government policies like welfare incentives for single mothers from low income families to keep pumping out children. Somehow they've convinced us that we need to accept as many immigrants and refugees as possible, but Israel is allowed to remain a closed border ethnostate where interfaith marriage is illegal.
>And for some reason Jow Forums thinks that ALL people of Jewish heritage are in on this, regardless of if they're secular Jews, religious Jews, conservative Jews or very liberal Jews.
You think it's okay to generalize with Jow Forums but not with Jews. Not ALL of Jow Forums believes what you just said. And again, the problem is largely genetic. Read Culture of Critique. Judaism is a group evolutionary strategy.
>As I said in a previous post, Islamic terrorism is a real thing, and so is Islamic extremism - the ideologies behind the terrorism. Where is the Jewish extremism? Where are the Jews saying that they want to create a global Jewish caliphate and kill non-believers?
Jewish extremism is Zionism.
>And even if such groups existed (I'm not aware of any), why would secular Jews be implicated in this conspiracy when they're not religious and therefore won't be interested in a Jewish caliphate?
Jews are an ethno-religious group. Like I said, it has to do with genetics.

this is great info anons

So you think that white people are so stupid that they can't think for themselves?

I thought Jow Forums claims that whites are superior to other races and super duper smart? But you're also implying that whites are so stupid that they're easily swayed by Jews and they can't think for themselves?

>No, but they have a genetic predisposition towards nepotistic behavior
So Jews are only hiring other Jews? If this were true it would be illegal and surely someone would bring a lawsuit if they had any evidence of this happening? Where is the evidence? E.g. a tape recording of a Jewish employer admitting that he only hires Jews because he thinks they're better. Do you have any evidence like that?

>Stuff like the dissolution of the nuclear family is accomplished through the promotion of sexual degeneracy
>Somehow they've convinced us that we need to accept as many immigrants and refugees as possible
This stuff is promoted by white liberals. The vast majority of the left-wing is white, only a minority is Jewish (because Jews are a small minority in western countries). Why are you giving white liberals a free pass? Why aren't you going after the people who are MAINLY RESPONSIBLE for left-wing policies?

>Israel is allowed to remain a closed border ethnostate
Firstly, Israel is not an ethnostate - they have a lot of Arabs. Secondly, you realise that Israel is a completely different country with different people and different politics to western countries, right? You also realise that many western liberals (including western liberal Jews) dislike Israel due to what they see as its "apartheid" against Arabs, right? Hence, the BDS movement. Are you unaware of this? Wilfully ignorant, perhaps?

>You think it's okay to generalize with Jow Forums
The vast majority of Jow Forums seems to take exactly the same views on everything (despite their claims to be free thinkers, lol), and other views are not debated, but responded to with slurs (because Jow Forums is too stupid to have rational arguments, lmao).

>the problem is largely genetic. Read Culture of Critique.
"Just read my propaganda book, goy!" - lmao.

(cont'd in next post)

>He doesn't understand the bell curve

White men have the widest range with some really dumb and some really smart. Those unaware are bombarded with social ques to follow trends for obvious reasons. If you don't you're ostracized socially and financially and most people are cowards.

I'm going to give a serious answer. If you don't respect Rabbis and care nothing about what they have to say, you're not a Jew it's that simple. If you claim to have a covenant with God, you better care. You better know your shit. That is all.

People in Western countries are conditioned from birth to accept the Holocaust as the most evil act in the history of the world. They believe Jews were systemically murdered for LITERALLY NO REASON. The pervasiveness of slave morality in mass culture gives Jews the ultimate alibi to commit war crimes against Palestinians.

They're just fine, don't want to live or interact with them at all though. People who are at all semitically affiliated really creep me out.

Go ahead and try to sue a kike. Leftists where blue dog and supported families and then they switched to get low iq third world retards. Pissrael is still 80%+ Jewish. Why do you always assume an ethnostate has to be 100%? As far as argumentative goes you eventually get tired of repeating yourself over and over again. Why are you afraid to read a book?

They've poisoned our roots and replaced our foundation myths with WWII.

>Jewish extremism is Zionism.
Wanting a Jewish state is not the same as committing terrorist attacks against tons of nations around the world because you want to spread your religion to everybody and institute a global caliphate.

>Jews are an ethno-religious group.
Many of the Jews that Jow Forums attacks are not religious Jews, they are only ethnically Jewish. There are lots of secular Jews in western countries. Then there are small numbers of ultra orthodox Jews. Do you think that all of these Jews, including the secular ones and the orthodox ones, meet up once a week to plot the downfall of the white man?

>it has to do with genetics
Let's be real - genetics might be part of an explanation of why Jews excel in academic fields: medicine, law, finance, journalism, science, etc. But you think genetics mean all Jews are plotting to destroy western civilisation, and specifically white people? Where's your evidence of this? It's just bollocks that you've pulled out of your arse because Jews are an easy scapegoat.

They just prove an ethnicity has cloaked itself in a religion for benefits

same as the orthodox, fake jew kike amalekites
both frauds and are in serious trouble and have
no protection of god.

Attached: buy some fucking kneepads.jpg (500x500, 284K)

Why don't you blame the liberal whites for the views they hold? Why do you think it is the Jews' fault? How is it somebody else's fault that white liberals choose to believe the things that they do?

>So Jews are only hiring other Jews? If this were true it would be illegal and surely someone would bring a lawsuit if they had any evidence of this happening? Where is the evidence? E.g. a tape recording of a Jewish employer admitting that he only hires Jews because he thinks they're better. Do you have any evidence like that?
Asians have taken legal action against Ivy League institutions since they are discriminated against by Jews who are significantly overrepresented at these schools.
>This stuff is promoted by white liberals. The vast majority of the left-wing is white, only a minority is Jewish (because Jews are a small minority in western countries). Why are you giving white liberals a free pass? Why aren't you going after the people who are MAINLY RESPONSIBLE for left-wing policies?
Even if Jews are a tiny minority, they are incredibly overrepresented in the media, academia, and government. This might be because they're smarter, but the Asians facing discrimination at Ivy League schools would probably disagree. Also, there are so many instances where Jews have been at the forefront of liberal social justice movements. The founders of the NAACP were Jews, for instance.
>Firstly, Israel is not an ethnostate - they have a lot of Arabs.
They also have Ethiopian Jews that are forcibly sterilized so they don't contaminate the gene pool. You have to pass a fucking DNA test for the Law of Return, and you're saying it isn't an ethnostate? And are you suggesting interfaith marriage isn't illegal?
>The vast majority of Jow Forums seems to take exactly the same views on everything (despite their claims to be free thinkers, lol), and other views are not debated, but responded to with slurs (because Jow Forums is too stupid to have rational arguments, lmao).
The vast majority of Jews seem to take exactly the same views on everything, at least in terms of their "Us versus Them" mentality. There's Jews, and there's the Goyim.

Jews literally do that though to get the goyim to fight their wars there entire history is back stabbing and stealing. They don't have to meet up as it comes naturally, but here is an example of exactly what you describe.

youtu.be/C8ykuqSv6c8

Their over representation has everything to do with their position giving a clear advantage to steal ofhers research. Theyre all on committees that rule by majority decision on peer reviewed studies and research. You would know this if you had read Dr. MacDonald's books.

Because they hold no actual power and do whatever they're told. It's not liberals that operate as divorce lawyers, they don't create the propaganda they tells women that they can always do better. Party affiliation is irrelevant as the Jewish lobby control both sides.

>People in Western countries are conditioned from birth to accept the Holocaust as the most evil act in the history of the world.
Systematically exterminating six million people just because they're a different religion to you is pretty bad, yeah. People aren't taught that it's "the most evil act in the history of the world", though. They're taught the facts and then people can make up their own minds.

>They believe Jews were systemically murdered for LITERALLY NO REASON
Jews were murdered for the same reason that you seem not to like them - they were scapegoated by the Nazis as the root of all of the world's problems. And also the Nazis, much like many people on Jow Forums, were obsessed with racial purity - which is a stupid idea because it's a purity spiral. Any time you try and define a "pure" race you're just going to cut out more and more people until there's nobody left.

>Jews the ultimate alibi to commit war crimes against Palestinians
As I said in another post, western liberal Jews are not Israelis, and many western liberal Jews hate Israel for their policies towards Palestine - hence why they support the BDS movement.

Also, why are you supporting the "Israel commits war crimes against Palestine" narrative like a lefty? Israel defends itself from LITERAL TERRORISTS in Palestine. Why are you pushing the lefty narrative that "muh Muslims are oppressed"?

>Wanting a Jewish state is not the same as committing terrorist attacks against tons of nations around the world because you want to spread your religion to everybody and institute a global caliphate.
Wanting a Jewish state at the expense of Palestinian lives is no different from terrorism.
>Do you think that all of these Jews, including the secular ones and the orthodox ones, meet up once a week to plot the downfall of the white man?
You can keep asking the same question and I'll keep giving you the same answer. It's genetic. They might not even be consciously aware of it, but Jews are a generally insular group of people with strong in-group preference.
>Let's be real - genetics might be part of an explanation of why Jews excel in academic fields: medicine, law, finance, journalism, science, etc. But you think genetics mean all Jews are plotting to destroy western civilisation, and specifically white people? Where's your evidence of this? It's just bollocks that you've pulled out of your arse because Jews are an easy scapegoat.
They've been expelled several hundred times, but somehow it's never their fault. If that's what you call a scapegoat, then sure.

Attached: 1529984273429.png (928x8800, 1005K)

Like Soros? The worst sort.

i think most kikes aren't even kikes but only larping coz its trendy

>jews are so powerful they can't possibly be sued!!! ahhh!!!!
Lmao this is just so fucking moronic.

>Pissrael is still 80%+ Jewish
Nope, apparently Israel is 74.50% Jewish, and 17.75% Muslim. And yet Jow Forums says Israel is a Jewish ethnostate, while also saying that Britain is a Muslim caliphate, when Britain is 87.1% white, and only 2.5 - 5% Muslim, depending on which survey you look at (the most recent Census statistic, from 2011, is 4.4%).

Sources for stats:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Israel#Ethnic_and_religious_groups
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_groups_in_the_United_Kingdom
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_the_United_Kingdom

>As far as argumentative goes you eventually get tired of repeating yourself over and over again.
Maybe so many people disagree with your position because it's a fucking stupid position. Did you ever think of that?

>Why are you afraid to read a book?
Lmao, I'm not going to waste my time on propaganda bollocks, just like I wouldn't waste my time reading a book supporting flat earth theory, or homeopathy. I already know these things are bollocks due to evidence and facts.

Hahahaha, "Jews are responsible for what I think!"

You're responsible for what you think, you stupid cunt. You can be proud of your roots, nobody is stopping you. But belittling other peoples' roots is where other people start to get pissed off.

Those where enemies of the state that met some unfortunate demise.

Attached: German Revolution 19180-1919.jpg (980x652, 219K)

>Systematically exterminating six million people just because they're a different religion to you is pretty bad, yeah. People aren't taught that it's "the most evil act in the history of the world", though. They're taught the facts and then people can make up their own minds.
Was it just because of their religion? Or was there more to it?
>Jews were murdered for the same reason that you seem not to like them - they were scapegoated by the Nazis as the root of all of the world's problems. And also the Nazis, much like many people on Jow Forums, were obsessed with racial purity - which is a stupid idea because it's a purity spiral. Any time you try and define a "pure" race you're just going to cut out more and more people until there's nobody left.
Don't you think it's strange how racial purity is such a taboo subject when you have to pass a DNA test for the Law of Return?
>Also, why are you supporting the "Israel commits war crimes against Palestine" narrative like a lefty? Israel defends itself from LITERAL TERRORISTS in Palestine. Why are you pushing the lefty narrative that "muh Muslims are oppressed"?
Because it's the one thing lefties, nazis and muzzies can all agree on. Imagine how evil you have to be so hated by such different groups.

>They also have Ethiopian Jews that are forcibly sterilized so they don't contaminate the gene pool
Bullshit. Ethiopian women were given depo-provera which lasts for 3 months upon their arrival to Israel en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethiopian_Jews_in_Israel#Birth_control
It lso makes no sense sterlizing them since we're the ones who brought them here in fhe first place, retard
>You have to pass a fucking DNA test for the Law of Return
Bullshit. According to the Law of Retuen, you are considered jewish if you have jewish parent/grandparent, you were born jewish or you have converted to one

>Wikipedia

youtu.be/hMBramnCg_s

I don't remember the case, but the institute of something history issued a 50k prize if somebody could prove that Auschwitz actually had gas Chambers and some kike showded up with ahand written letter and was awarded the 50k plus another 40 for emotinal damages. You can see this all over the place in recent political rallies the left aka paramilitaries of the Jew get slap on the wrist even if they are goyim. While right wingers are being prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

It's so refreshing reading the posts by the Brits itt. I wish more Jow Forumsacks were as rational as them. I'm sick of white trash and shitskins trying to fit in showing their inferiority complex towards ethnic Jews. Intelligent Northern Europeans don't have seething hatred towards intelligent ethnic Jews because we see them as equals, not as some evil demigods lording over us.

Then why do you deport them and pay 9k to anyone that reports them?

Indulging your conspiracy theory crap is a waste of my time. Enjoy being unemployable losers because you hate other ethnicities with a passion for no justifiable reason.

I stated in this thread that I don't like Islamic terrorism, but even with Muslims I am willing to listen to Muslims who I think share values with me (although I think Muslims in general have less in common with white Christians than Jews do). E.g. Maajid Nawaz, who is a Muslim who opposes radical Islamism. He used to be a radical Islamist himself (which is why I'm not the biggest fan of him, because obviously I'm not a fan of anyone who would choose those beliefs). But he left that life behind and now he's a strong campaigner against radical Islam. So I think he is definitely worth listening to. And I wouldn't want to discriminate against someone like that. I think his views are valuable to the world, and hopefully will help curb radical Islam.

But with Jews... you guys are just fucking stupid. There are no radical Jewish terrorist groups like there are radical Islamic ones. Also think about how many Muslim countries there are compared to the single Jewish country. And yet you think Jews are the ones pulling the strings in everything? Lmao. You're just insane.

Seek help.

Attached: 8d9.png (521x434, 144K)

It's not a theory it's an actual conspiracy with proof. Jews and their wars are the reason you even have as many as you do, but you know that already. It's funny that you have to call for kosher backup attempt to consensus crack. Mossad leads most islamists groups. There wouldn't be a war on terror with jews.

jews like to false flag all the time as whites, I cant say that I don't do the same to them as well.

We're deporting illegal immigrants from mostly Sudan and Eritrea who crossed the border illegally, it has nothing to do with ethiopeans

>y-y-you must be jewish!
Lmao, no. I guess I just have more of a brain than you do.

>he's a load of made up claims that i pulled out of my arse
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: alt right starter pack.png (946x682, 323K)

Mobile posting so I didn't bother reading and thinking what about my response. I guess the red terror perpetrated by the Bolsheviks wasn't terror and neither was the lavan affair?

I thought you where supposed to be good at this Moshe? Ive posted video evidence of two of my claims of both I didn't originally make. The truth is the world would be much better if Jews never existed. 300+ countries and empires over 1200 times and were the delusional ones.