THE COMEY TRANSCRIPTS FROM YESTERDAY ARE ABOUT TO BE RELEASED IN A FEW MINUTES. ALL HANDS OFF DICKS WE'VE GOT WORK TO DO

THE COMEY TRANSCRIPTS FROM YESTERDAY ARE ABOUT TO BE RELEASED IN A FEW MINUTES. ALL HANDS OFF DICKS WE'VE GOT WORK TO DO

Attached: 111111111111111111111.jpg (900x900, 257K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lawfareblog.com/document-transcript-james-comeys-dec-7-interview-house-committees
foxnews.com/politics/lawyers-stopping-comey-from-answering-questions-during-hill-testimony-gop-rep-says
youtu.be/YoIqN6cMAqI
youtu.be/vYTbxpSLMUw
youtu.be/XLmxkaNMl2A
youtu.be/lIBJFAsYSWQ
youtu.be/-WUvDgJVd6A
youtu.be/El9RVIl47ZI
youtu.be/622nXHK_J9E
youtu.be/VNn3i1aakIs
youtu.be/sJM2HLYtW38
youtu.be/nTn6UMzAgZY
youtu.be/vWeoen7hPhY
youtu.be/wl8XMUo9vcQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

released where?

Im here in the thread im ready

Link faggot?

I'm ready Q. I have trusted the plan.

Attached: boomer 4.jpg (615x612, 67K)

just before going to commercial the chick on fox they were going to go over them

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: presentable.gif (640x320, 2.21M)

>faux news
oh give me a break lad, please just point me to the written version

lawfareblog.com/document-transcript-james-comeys-dec-7-interview-house-committees

here ya go lads 200+ pages

I would love to see a Qtoober do a 2 hour presentation on (((the plan))) so (((patriots))) know what to do when (((Q))) comes through

So it was a closed session and he wasn’t under oath? Why?

HOLY SHIT GET IN HERE IT'S HAPPENING!!!

Attached: de2.gif (404x189, 687K)

FBIAnon is based.

Attached: 1528278465178.png (600x1078, 485K)

dear god boomers suck

Wut

oh shit. it's real!

Attached: France.png (720x960, 1.13M)

What did they mean by this bros?

Attached: 1519504873607.png (525x264, 29K)

Proof

>lawfareblog.com/document-transcript-james-comeys-dec-7-interview-house-committees
>here ya go lads 200+ pages
Just read it
IT'S FUCKING NOTHING

Attached: 41X9fkcLGoL.jpg (235x410, 22K)

dank memes transfer in progress.

a

aaaaaaaaaaaaa
AAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaa

>>ALL HANDS OFF DICKS

Attached: jow111rsc -- 0660 -- rqb111ipy'.png (666x514, 305K)

keep me posted

Oy vey

Attached: 6ee.jpg (491x491, 40K)

TRUMP IS GOING

TO

JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIL

Attached: yourpain.jpg (480x480, 21K)

k posted

DEATH TO THE CABAL

Attached: 4E0A44A4-FB3C-4F68-9743-24553B9DBA74.gif (554x400, 103K)

I wish

Haha eeeeeeeeeeeee ooooooooooooo
Ooga booga
Heehee! Aaaaaaaaaaaaa

Attached: assange.gif (275x103, 417K)

>ALL HANDS OFF DICKS WE'VE GOT WORK TO DO
>TO BE RELEASED IN A FEW MINUTES
More than enough time.

Attached: 1541204912286.gif (314x293, 3.39M)

He didn't say jack shit, there's nothing in the transcripts.

Ooh ooh ee ee! Ree ree!
Ooooooga boooooooooooga
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

hi James

who gives a shit.

(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)

welcome shills glad to see you showed up so fast

Just started reading. The first question already creates a new framing of the 'clinton espionage act investigation' which comey says he never thought of it as. possible happenings
>The reason I'm hesitating, Mr. Gowdy, is I've
never applied the label of Espionage Act investigation.

#metoo user

Keeping an eye out, keep me posted.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: images(15).jpg (225x225, 14K)

(You)
Aaaaeeeeeee habenig heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee BLIMPF Reee reeeeeeeeeeeee! Goo goo reeeeeeee!

Bump for justice

Goddamnit...!!! just as I was getting comfy af and had fired up the fap machine... you go and pull this shit.. this better be good, op

Lmfao

oh look, two pages in and another Q proof.

Attached: GOWDY AND GOODLATTE.jpg (822x1074, 124K)

Attached: q proof 95.jpg (602x1060, 182K)

You dumb faggots obviously didn't read the news yesterday.
foxnews.com/politics/lawyers-stopping-comey-from-answering-questions-during-hill-testimony-gop-rep-says

Attached: Screenshot_20181208-165100.png (1440x2560, 997K)

Attached: Screenshot_20181208-145834_YouTube.jpg (1480x720, 218K)

I’m only 19 pages in and can predict all of Comey’s answers will be non-answers, pleading 5th, advised not to answer, and not remembering. What a colossal waste of time. They need to get the CIA to interrogate him in a basement somewhere to get answers finally.

>NEW VIDEO ON #GDL and Celebrities naming the Jew, 911 and USS liberty
youtu.be/YoIqN6cMAqI
Here is an opportunity to learn some unique redpills from The Based Man
>the nature of Chaotic-Good and Jow Forums
youtu.be/vYTbxpSLMUw

>100th monkey effect and shitposting
youtu.be/XLmxkaNMl2A

>NXIVM child cult in Columbia
youtu.be/lIBJFAsYSWQ

>eternal Memetics and symbolism
youtu.be/-WUvDgJVd6A

>article 13 is the great meme Iconoclasm of 2018
youtu.be/El9RVIl47ZI

>prophecy of a cyber future IF we DONT act
youtu.be/622nXHK_J9E

>your leading a revolution and dont even know it
youtu.be/VNn3i1aakIs

>planned parenthood expose , legal sacrifice
youtu.be/sJM2HLYtW38

>npc meme 3 part miniseries starts here
youtu.be/nTn6UMzAgZY

>john titor time travel trump doc
youtu.be/vWeoen7hPhY

>ingersoll lockwood and Baron trumps wonderful adventure
youtu.be/wl8XMUo9vcQ

And LOTS MORE, here is a small window into a world you might not know
!!

Attached: 1544044279793.jpg (749x499, 53K)

who gives a shit

real fun begins in Jan when House Dems make jr shit himself live on C-SPAN

HI GAM GAM!

Comey is so haggard in that picture, he's no FBI director, he looks like a walking corpse, maybe because he's so fucked he may as well be

but ultimately he was a fixer who used his high station to cover for egregious crimes and for being a fixer he has to be brought to justice

Did you just watch Horrible Bossess too?

Is he saying we have to wait for RBG to kick the bucket before arrests will happen? What if she doesn't?

>ALL HANDS OFF DICKS
Ok I laffd

Attached: 1525630383555.png (957x718, 1.51M)

>ALL HANDS OFF DICKS
is this mandatory...or?

Weird how they still care about these debunked conspiracy theories that every intelligent person has forgotten about.

Attached: Comey_Dec7_18.jpg (523x464, 52K)

Anyone find cool stuff in the transcript yet?

You guys unless it’s more of a farce... This kinda proves that Don maybe our last hope and he really wasn’t supposed to be the POTUS. I never doubted you Q well maybe a little bit. I’m sorry though it looks like this is a happy day fags.

>implying intelligent people were debunking anything
>implying pedogate and democrat political mafia were successfully debunked
>implying

Attached: 136.gif (400x225, 2.68M)

delete this thread
delette tihs thrad
delt thr
´this
delete are
youy thread.

Why though?

activate it

Attached: 1544282626198.jpg (253x332, 17K)

MSNBC just read through the 200 pages of Comey's testimony. Eh, tough break Republishits. All you wanted to know was about Hillary Clinton's emails and Comey BTFO all Republicans. It's time to stop feeding a fed horse with this. As MSNBC said, Clinton has been cleared of all wrongdoing already. You're just embarrassing yourselves now. Just keep wasting your last few days on this and when Democrats take control, we will reverse everything you shitlords have done easily, stop Trump from doing anything else, and finally arrest Trump and expose the massive corruption and wrongdoing Republishits have been doing for years. Your time is up.

Attached: 68798498.png (411x377, 307K)

I like how the whole fake news thing was started because of pizza gate, the head of the FBI remembers the name of the place, and that an email was sent to him, and that he forwarded it, but doesn't remember if it was investigated. The head of the FBI doesn't remember whether a claim of pedophiles running a ring out of DC was investigated. Tells you all you need to know about him.

>implying I was implying what you seem to have assumed I was implying when I may in fact have been implying something else in a discrete way

Anyway, here's another shot from the transcript.
Strange isn't it how so many powerful people associated with the Clintons have such poor memories? You'd have thought how they constantly forget the details of very important things they do would have inhibited their careers!

Attached: Comey_forgetful.jpg (569x495, 48K)

I don't understand how they're allowed to do this shit. Hillary Clinton said "I can't recall" so many fucking times at her hearing. What is even the point? If you suspect someone of crimes and they're going to just go :"opps I forgot" to every question, it ust seems like a waste of time to bother questioning them at all. Just start confiscating their shit and digging through their personal data stores immediately.

Potent, yet subtle niggerdry indeed.

Attached: content aware nigger.gif (480x270, 2.45M)

found the faget

Attached: 1531020647164.jpg (552x690, 45K)

Do I have Chris Cuomo’s permission to read these???

Top Level keks =:D

>I only touched the butt

Attached: 51036093.jpg.0.jpg (1200x800, 109K)

Can someone put a 50's style lens over this?

>i don't remember what it said that constituted probable cause that a foreign entity was controlling a potential candidate for the highest seat in our land...
>but i signed it
I guess extraordinary claims don't require anything at all, really...

No homo

Hahahaa Democucks get Btfo fags.

He tried to get the public and media to rally behind him and demand an public hearing, but nobody really cared about this.

I think he'd prefer it if you didn't. Which is why you should.

And here's former FBI Director Comey unsure whether or not a separate government agency should be used as a conduit for transmitting evidence to the FBI.

Attached: Comey_unsure_again.jpg (548x501, 47K)

>The director of a national body answers like this.
If only the CIA could mind read all these cunts.

Holy fuck has Comey actually answered a single fucking question other than who he was in the Preamble?
Im barely to page 20 and he's dodging next to every question he's been asked, like he was never actually the director of a federal agency. Jesus christ just subpoena his ass and be done with it.

They're going to blame it all on Bruce Ohr?

Summary from the document:

MR. RATCLIFFE: All right. So I guess as I try and summarize what I've heard today, Hillary Clinton mishandled classified information more than a hundred times. She made false statements about it. The FBI was aware that at least one of her aides also mishandled classified information. And one of the folks employed on behalf of Secretary Clinton intentionally destroyed evidence known to be subject to a congressional subpoena and preservation order and lied to the FBI about it. And on July 5th, 2016, you stood before the American people and said that neither you nor any reasonable prosecutor would bring any charges in this fact pattern. Is that accurate?

MR. COMEY: Yep.

>"What is the crime of collusion? I do not know. I've never heard the term collusion... i don't know of a crime that involves collusion"

Does this fucker think that pretending to be a retard will clear him of his bullshit?

Oh does he actually get around to admitting something? I'm only to page 27

I like how he deflected both as if they are connected. Seth Rich / pizzagate.

Interesting

>it'sallsotiresome.gif

I don't think it's all going to be Ohr.
The way it has looked to me is that first the committee put pressure on McCabe and he ended up with a criminal referral.
>wtf is happening with that anyway
And then once this was done, the pressure was applied to Ohr. These are two guys who are caught, dead to rights, doing illegal shit. Specifically lying in the case of McCabe and a gross conflict of interest for Ohr - as his wife works for Fusion GPS who produced the dossier he was shopping with his "concerned federal government employee" hat on. Not to mention that he and Steele appear to be pals. And Steele told him how he was not an unbiased source.
Maybe the end game is to exploit tensions and resentments within this gang of despicable corrupt bastards? Maybe make McCabe and Ohr think "why the fuck do I have to fall on my sword when Comey who put me up to it is getting away with it?"
Then of course we have the fact that Comey clearly lied under oath and admitted to leaking illegally (and no his professor pal having security clearance doesn't mean that was a legal leak). So maybe this is the pressure-Comey stage of it? I dunno.
They don't have long before the unashamed white people haters take over Congress though. Bit disappointing that it looks like these people are all going to get away with it, albeit with shredded reputations and the non-brainwashed half of America knowing exactly what they are.

This is page 227. Read about 20 pages back, there is long discussion why he wouldn't prosecute.

>6 min 200 pages

why are brainlets not only unable to detect sarcasm, but cannot understand what a bait post is
fucking reddit i swear

Attached: 1523894991154.png (1300x2000, 307K)

I’m at 50 and haven’t seen any yet

This guy has it right, page 220+ is where things actually matter. Before this he just spends alot of time dodging questions.
>he actually uses the word 'yep'

Hes prolly in on it, lots of drawing and quartering needs to be done imo

235 PAGES HERE WE GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1541549233340.jpg (1640x1454, 446K)

Reading comey’s kikelike slippery answers makes my blood boil

I unironically am getting sleepy.