Ask A Bong That's Been To Israel Anything

I used to be a pro Israeli bong. Now I'm a pol/ak. I travelled to Israel for work for a week a few years back.

I worked alongside the off and had to stay with some of the army officers.

Ama

Attached: flags-777x437.png (777x437, 466K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_insurgency_in_Mandatory_Palestine
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why wouldn't you be pro Israel? My dream is that one day Israel will stretch from Turkey to Egypt to the UAE. Arabs would love nothing more than driving Israelis into the sea, let them have a taste of what that is like.

Attached: 1532279374362.jpg (614x491, 54K)

Did they confiscate your foreskin?

They tried but I scattered some shekels on the floor and hopped the fence to jordan

How many Khazar girl you fucked?

The Arabs could have the same high tech society as Israel if their region were more stable. Thanks largely to Israel it is not.

They are all Sephardic there I think. Arab looking at least. None I had a LTR at the time.

I shaved my beard today and I actually don't look too bad. Should I keep it shaved?

How easy to get a Jewish ashkenazi girl in Israel?

You're about as German as the leaders of the German Revolution.

Attached: rothschild.jpg (600x430, 39K)

Look somewhat European.

Attached: 1494036751141.jpg (1490x990, 189K)

See I think they were relatively easy. The girls there all seem pretty chill. But they serve in the army so you have to be put together and not a fucking tard so that rules most of pol out I think.

The genetic stock is much better there. They look kinda Greek or something. They are actually fucking banging hot.

The fuck man, these are hobbits, non-bangable.

Attached: 1402258252321.jpg (1280x960, 316K)

Have you often noticed Jewish girls with Arabs and Ethiopians?

These are nowhere to be seen in Israel. The women are all like Italian girls or Greeks. This pic is something out of a fever dream.

nugu whuuuut

TOMMHHHHHEEEEEEEE

For every pic of goblinas there's a hot babe pic too. The situation on the ground is generally better off than this.

Not really. It's all pretty much Israelis. The guys are pretty good catches so there's no need to replace them with niggers. I was only in tel Aviv so maybe there are more in the rest of the country.

Oak it's not Tommy here me old mucked.

Yeah that's right. You heard right

So are you saying the reason that the native population isn't being replaced is because the native male population is attractive so the native women want to fuck them?

I would guess so. They are anti misegination there as you probably know. They seem to stick to fellow Israelis. The men and women are both generally good looking and in shape and wealthy so influxes from surrounding nations don't effect them so much. Tbh I was too busy working to go too much into the social situation.

That's exactly what a Tommy Robinson would say.
I'll see you tomorrow, I'll give you a wave.

Okay? I don't live in Luton so I hope if he sees you heisnt too confused.

Could you be any more obvious you fucking parasite?

Attached: 1539769995568.jpg (1333x2000, 359K)

Are you sure it isn't because there isn't a global agenda to replace them? The whole replacement of the white man comes from the Jews because we are the last bastion of hope for not only the white race but humanity to stop the Jew. After we are gone the other races are too stupid to fight their dominance. When whites are gone the Jews will rally the lesser races to fight Islam and then they will rule for eternity.

>other races are too stupid
Someone break it to this goy that Asians are smarter and more numerous than whites.
And they're not obsessed with worshiping Jews like you are.

More obvious about what? Have you been? If you had your see that whatever pops up on pol or Google isn't necessarily the average girl there.

Oh sure that's the core, but what I meant is that the natural course of things can take place. They act as a society should, with people of one race continuing that race. The fact they are unmolested in that process is very helpful of course.

You'll likely try your hand at undermining the east too, in time.

TOMMY
TOMMY
TOMMY
TOMMY
ROBINSON

nice try jewboy

>asians are smarter

umm no sweetie, thats why they got colonized by us. they barely have souls.

is it liverpools year?

Which is why they've been a global power for so long!

i've been there too. i worked for intel for a bit in petach tikva

good lord
almost the perfect butterface

Shitty will win it. The bindippers will run out of steam like always.

I doubt it. I'm more of a rugby fan so I couldn't tell you with any certainty.

Hah no I was a shabbos goy but I've still got my forskin

History is long.

Europe dominated global power between the 17th and the 19th century. By the mid 20th it had already moved on to north america and russia. Before that Chinese, Turks, Persians, even Mongols... each in their time.
200 years is notable, but not exceptional.

History is long.

The nose knows, dear goyim.

Cool what's your experi3nce been with the jews there? How does being on pol effect your perception of them?

Bleghjhhhhhh

T kike reveals itself
This is your idea of genetic material
Disgusting

basically i made four observations
1 there is no worldwide jewish conspiracy or whatever. jews can't organise public sanitation or transport, never mind a multi-century masterplan
2 every stereotype about jews and money is true. it gets into every conversation, even at work. in the office, if even the most tiny thing went wrong with anything, there would always be someone who would throw their arms in the air and whine "and we paid how much for this?"
3 they are cruel fuckers. everyone does their mandatory military service every year. afterwards they brag about it. in our office, some people were swapping pictures on their phones and laughing about them. they were pictures of some patrol they had done and they had a bunch of palestinians or whatever tied up in the back of their truck.
4 the food is awesome

Retard reveals itself.
I can spam a pic of a hottie for every monster you can put up. We can go back and forth all day.
Or you can drop the childish nonsense of "I don't care what you thought you saw bong, this is all you could possibly have seen."

That's interesting. I found the food ok. I always pondered what pol meant by the conspiracy but I think it isn't quite what you describe. I think it is something more akin to learned behaviour. The jew sees white stable systems, the new inserts itself. Then the new must undermine until they achieve some position of power and importance. then the new takes care of itself. enough of this in the media and politics and academia and you have a recipe for disaster. It's actually akin to the money issue you mentioned that way. If you sent solid snake in to get the plans for a world wide take over, you'd find nothing, true l. But its in their behaviour.

Honestly pol. Thought that you guys would at least ask what it was I was doing out there fraternising with the IDF. Instead we have 90 percent of the replies about khazar clunge.

Jow Forums is a playground. Not sure why you'd expect anything else.

True. You'd think the amount of autism they can muster to dig out the tenuous connections between some journalist and a new PAC would mean they can ask some serious questions though.

>The Arabs could have the same high tech society as Israel if their region were more stable.
no
>Thanks largely to Israel it is not.
a Brit saying this has to be an extra cheeky cunt

I am a cheeky cunt l. However, it still stands that with some baathist policies we've seen some pretty stable societies there that are resilient to Israel, for the most part.

>no
Yes. Look at the gulf states. They are technological and stable and decent societies. If you go to Israel you'll see they aren't exactly running about in flying cars. The gulf states are easily as well off.

>That's interesting. I found the food ok.
i think our israel team were trying to impress us so we went to some top notch restaurants. i generally like the meditteranean/middle eastern food anyway. tastes vary i guess

>But its in their behaviour.
i think the main learned behaviour of jews is that they are taught to be arrogant fuckers from birth. i read somewhere that jewish parents don't ask their kids "what did you learn at school today?" but instead "what did you ask at school today?". in other words, they are taught to wring anything they can get out of everything and treat everyone else like they are just there to be milked

Hahahahaha how do these people actually believe they are "god's chosen people"????? Hahahahah

>wring it
This. This is a fine example of how they act wherever they are. They live for the advancement of their tribe.

See

I know it's fucking strange. They really act it over there too. They hold a little back here in the West but not in the old country.

I replied to him already lad.

>They are actually fucking banging hot.
that is the 99% slav 1% jews who immigrated from belarus/russia/ukraine in the 90s for economic reasons.

I thinks it's more the Spaniards and Portuguese jews considering they are pretty toasted over. But yeah it's not pure Judea blood or whatever

KYS you fucking fake. You're full of shit.

This. Loads of them living in Israel today. Most are dark semitoid mutts.

You're such a cuck.

Germany was a mistake

Haha the shut ins of pol who have never been assume it cannot be true because it doesn't suit their vision of this place.
>no bong, you didn't see what you thought you saw, so you should shut up or change your story so you saw only what I think you should have seen

t. American Arab

Is this a tard lineup? Fuck those are some ugly cunts

stop projecting, moshe.

There's no Israeli girls in the West, only nasty Ashkenazi girls. Therefore even a single babe raises the average of Israel to dizzying heights compared to the awful shit you find in any western jew ghetto

Attached: 6dd35dc943a03802139db89935589b0f.jpg (795x960, 89K)

cool story, when are you making aliyah.

Problem started when you mentioned "Look somewhat European", then all the colored people who lurk these kind of threads like this paki or this mystery meat candian got all triggered and the thread got derailed. You should've known better
In general, other non-whites who frequent this board see themselves as fighting over the support of white anons on Jow Forums, and perceive jews as rivals for said support. When you mentioned "look somewhat european", thus implying a genetical proximity between jews and europeans, naturally all other non-whites got all fired up.
And it's almost always non-whites who are obsessed about looks in the context of jews/israel. Just my 2 cents from years of shitposting on thi board

?

>mystery meat
My fucking sides. Based Finn is right. I should have chosen my words carefully. The fragile babies on pol can't handle basic statements that are true. They do look kinda Greek though and if you put an Ashkenazi next to an Israeli you would think they were separate races. It's strange but true. Can't help that these shut ins who've never been there cannot accept there might be one good upside about these people

You're cherrypicking the 30% Ashkenazi population for the sliver of a percent that don't have any jewish features. You hate your race so you pick 75% euromutts that with 2lbs of makeup, a perfect nose angle and carefully positioned lighting can pass as European.

SAD!

Attached: 1494036791660.jpg (2048x1365, 325K)

Did I say I hate my race?
Did I say the jewesses are better?
Did I say I tho k they are Europeans?
No I don't believe I did.
I believe I said the Israelis love European, which they do.
And I said they are not, which they are.
Would I marry one? Not fucking likely.
are they better than blondes? Not by a long shot.

This rabbi had the largest funeral in Israeli history.

Attached: 1540792230748.jpg (1000x624, 128K)

Russia, America and Israel are keeping MENA unstable so they can flood Europe with refugees. The refugee conventions that were imposed by the victors after WWII prevent European nations from turning them back without a trial. You're using the destabilization this causes to present controlled opposition to the masses.

Attached: 1532083010205.jpg (880x495, 83K)

>posts the same pics of retard over and over again
>complains about cherrypicking
SAD!

Attached: 1524072277905.jpg (2705x2099, 2.01M)

Attached: 1532078065958.jpg (326x155, 11K)

You won't even show your flag.
SAD!

Attached: 1493893236137.png (949x1103, 920K)

And the leaf has literraly no response.
What a fucking surprise.

I literally said they are a destabilizing force in the region to another user.
>cherrypicking is bad
>cherrypicks

Picrel is who you're arguing with,

Attached: pic.png (975x756, 217K)

They killed our boys and set off a wave of international terrorism that destroyed our empire.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_insurgency_in_Mandatory_Palestine

Attached: 1528343969625.jpg (1649x1320, 1.06M)

I'ts pretty sad actually

Attached: 1758797080.png (1982x875, 506K)

Check this one.

Attached: 1428364128165.jpg (556x806, 45K)

gas urself

This one too.

Attached: 1437633218372.jpg (640x838, 65K)

Have I or anyone here other than that fucking krauts at all condoned Israel's actions and involvement in the region or the refugee crisis? no, you are just butthurt that someone here complimented the appearance if Israeli girls. Fuck off leaf.

Israel is 30% Ashkenazi and they have to pick through untold thousands of yids to find one that can pass as Euro.

Attached: 1540522327339.jpg (2835x1860, 418K)

I disavow most of the shit in the right hand side. I'm sure i'm not the only leaf to post that pic but lets assume I wrote all of that.

Attached: payback.png (500x686, 346K)

yea man jews are genetic filth more often than not.
the hugh iq thing exists merely to make enough money to pay people for sex then give their retarded mutant cousins nephews enouvg money at their bar mitzfahs to be able to do the same without them having to be smart. lol

And yet I have been and seen it for my own eyes, and the idea there is 1 in 100 who is remotely euro looking is garbage.

What part of my post remotely gave you the idea I was saying Israel is a good or fine nation? I am aware of their actions.

Why?

Only a jew would go there, don't think i don't know

Did you feel right at home?

Attached: gettyimages-963636282.jpg (3400x2339, 1.08M)

The 95IQ jewish shitheap ethnostate annihilated the chosen race meme. I assume that's why they keep talking about the 40 year old Kantor study of a few dozen Yeshiva students.

Their terrorism in Palestine gave the Kremlin/NYC yids bright ideas. Jews kicked off and supported the global terrorism wave that destroyed our entire empire.

Attached: Screenshot_36.jpg (598x898, 138K)

Have you ever been to Israel?

It depends on the region

Most of them don’t do shit, don’t expect one of them to Krav Maga you, although it’s possible.

most euro/US IT companies have massive sites in israel
i was there working for intel
in the same area were companies like motorola, hp, cisco and loads of others

This.
Sorry you couldn’t find an Israeli woman who would give you the time of day. The truth is, whites are being replaced because you are pathetic. Your women are disgusted by you. You are weak, stupid, and have nothing to offer them other than a meat stick. You whine about Jews who make up less than 2% of the US population, and probably even a lower chunk of the UK population. You blame this tiny group for the fact that you are totally cucked by your leaders, and have run yourselves into the ground. You blame Jews for the fact that your women would rather be bred by an 80 IQ savage clothed in rags than you. In the meantime, Jews have lived as a minority in every country on earth, suffered holocausts, programs, and expulsions, and after three thousand years, returned to their homeland. Their genetics and culture intact and stronger than ever. And their women still don’t want anything to do with you.

Maybe some self reflection is in order.

>don't think I don't know
Ken I'm quaking in my boots. I went for work nigger, if you don't believe me, then fuck off to another thread.

Although I know you're not actually looking for a response to the troll, I will say that Israeli sense of humour is similar to British. they have a really dry and caustic wit. It was surprisingly familiar.

I'm done with you leaf, stop spamming me, I'm not here promoting Israel and I don't need you to school me about their crimes.

Yes hence the whole thread.

Yes but they put up with less bullshit i think. My original comment othing to do with the jew jitsu.

>I will say that Israeli sense of humour is similar to British
yes just remembered that
they love all our 70s politically incorrect sitcoms. mainly because they took the piss out of the germans
all the people i worked with loved fawlty towers, allo allo etc
also mister bean is hugely popular there

This

>the nigger cannot read
What a surprise. As I said in another comment, I was in an LTR at the time so I didn't fuck anyone there.

I wasn't aware of that. I just got a lot of sarcasm and piss taking of the yanks that were with us. Lots of remarks I knew were quality bands and the Americans were looking to each other to see if anyone could confirm if this was an insult or a joke.