COMEY TRANSCRIPT OUT

theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/12/08/transcript-of-james-comey-joint-session-deposition-to-congress-pdf-embed/

OR

scribd.com/document/395239462/James-Comey-Joint-House-Committee-Transcript-12-7-18-Redacted

Attached: tenor.gif (312x212, 1.19M)

Other urls found in this thread:

assets.documentcloud.org/documents/5470646/Comey-Interview-12-7-18-Redacted.pdf
judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/05-03-17 Comey Testimony.pdf
oversight.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/Comey-interview-transcript-12-7-18_Redacted-1.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

Bump. What’s it say?

its 235 pages long.

In a nutshell:

wow it's nothing, I am sleepy let's discuss again tomorrow ok

Attached: 1529758513313.png (1348x1402, 162K)

Why wasn't Comey under oath?

Qoo prficted this!!! AAAAaaa big hapenging! Heheheheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! oo oo aaa aa! reeeeeeeeeeeee!!! (You) aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa BMPF IMPAEECCC GRRRRRRRRRR ORINMANBAD EEEE

LET'S GO SHITBLUE LET'S GO
CLAP CLAP

So is she getting locked up or nah?

Threads on this are getting shilled hard, people need to take a look at this.
Only a little in but it looks like there is a new framing of the clinton investigation into investigation of violations in the 'Espionage Act'

Mr. Gaetz is a little bitch

(You) #
Goo goo reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Grmpech BLUMPF reeeeeeee

I'm going to go get my tires changed; keep me posted.

>a transcript of Comey dodging questions and saying nothing
OMG ITS HAPPENING

Attached: PicsArt_12-08-04.58.14.png (1440x1487, 1012K)

Go ahead and look at it, just stop acting like it's some big happening. The transcript will be nothing but tough talking congressmen and bullshit lawyer answers.

Can someone provide a Bogdown yet? I've heard some tantalizing bits about Clinton Foundation, Seth Rich, even Comet Ping Pong.

stop bitching, you butt hurt faggot

yes goys, stop paying attention to the political process, it's really boring. hardly any happenings. lets play video games instead

Drumpkins in Congress still spergin out over Strzok and Page love texts

any mention of pizzagate?

underrated

Attached: 1543554899848.gif (350x300, 3.58M)

Yes

Attached: 1544306396444.jpg (523x464, 52K)

Is there a downloadable pdf link is not embedded and that does not require registering to download like the faggotry you linked?

Attached: lel.jpg (400x400, 32K)

>some user looked up Comey and emailed him about pizzagate
>this was discussed with congress

Attached: 1522993214465.jpg (643x556, 312K)

>just a normal guy nothing to see here
>in fact if you question his motives and what he's about you're some kind of terrorist

Was that the reddit guy?

Can't be good for Hildawg, yeah?

Seems like nothing really interesting then?

Here is a summary from the document:

MR. RATCLIFFE: All right. So I guess as I try and summarize what I've heard today, Hillary Clinton mishandled classified information more than a hundred times. She made false statements about it. The FBI was aware that at least one of her aides also mishandled classified information. And one of the folks employed on behalf of Secretary Clinton intentionally destroyed evidence known to be subject to a congressional subpoena and preservation order and lied to the FBI about it. And on July 5th, 2016, you stood before the American people and said that neither you nor any reasonable prosecutor would bring any charges in this fact pattern. Is that accurate?

MR. COMEY: Yep.

Bump

Attached: 1543726342524s.jpg (125x103, 2K)

Bump for treasongate

Bump

Sauce.

Bump for saucepan

Page 227

bump

Yes. His name is Paul combetta and reddit name Stonetear. Pic related.

Attached: RedditEmail Bleach.png (1024x520, 219K)

he is a fucking liar

assets.documentcloud.org/documents/5470646/Comey-Interview-12-7-18-Redacted.pdf

The rest of that, for people who don't understand how to quote:

I believed it then. I believe it now. And anybody that thinks we were on team Clinton trying to cut her a break is smoking something.

Mr. Ratcliffe. -- that we, referring to the FBI, we did the investigation in a professional way. Only facts matter, and the FBI found them here in an entirely apolitical and professional way. Do you see that?

Mr. Comey. Yep. I got it.

Mr. Ratcliffe. In light of the text messages of Agent Strzok and Attorney Lisa Page and Agent 1 and all of the folks that have been referred to today, do you still believe that?

Mr. Comey. Yes, very much.

How is this man not in fucking federal buttfucking prison by now???

What's Comey's reasoning for not prosecuting?

Immediately followed by:

Mr. Ratcliffe. I'll object to everything after "yep" as nonresponsive to my question.

No Ratcliffe says after: Mr. Ratcliffe. I'll object to everything after "yep" as nonresponsive to my question.

So he quoted it just fine.

She is a Clinton and has unbelievable power and deep secrets that could seriously harm all the lil piggies that feed at the trough of government money.

Attached: itsnot.gif (267x200, 273K)

No, I said HIS reasoning, not your reasoning.
These aren't fucking youtube comments.

The statue mentions WILLFUL negligence in handling classified info and Comey argues there was not enough proof to demonstrate malicious intent.
Essentially he argues HRC is just too dumb to handle classified info, and being stupid is not a crime.

He didn't actually give his reasoning then, cuz that is it nigger lover.

Did they have Comey explain how locating a server in your fucking house is not willful negligence? lol.

Liar wants to associate seth rich with comet to discredit it

Been skimming through it for an hour now.

It's basically 90% "lol I dunno"

Mr. Gowdy. If there had been evidence, in your judgment, would that have met the allowed access by people without sufficient security classifications?
Mr. Comey. Not necessarily, because the kind of evidence I understand that DOJ looks for is I intentionally shared information with you, who didn't have a clearance. The carelessness involved in having a system that a bad guy could
hack into is a different sort, and so that's not what I was talking about earlier.
Page 209/210

Which can only be proven as a lie if comey is dumb enough to text someone later in a way that shows he does remember; which he wont do.

Willfull negligence isnt the same as malicious intent

She even had her maid go in the SCIF and get print outs of classified info

more confirmation of what is already publicly known. How much "confirmation" of hillary's crimes do we need before she can be prosecuted like a normal person who is subject to US law?

Let Comey explain:

Mr. Comey. See if I get this right. My recollection is not crystal clear at this point. I remember learning that there were grave reservations for decades in the Department of Justice about the constitutionality of 793(f), I think it is, and an understanding -- and I confirmed that understanding by reading the legislative history myself -- that when Congress passed that statute and made it a felony in 1917, their intention was for the definition of gross negligence to approach willfulness, very similar to the kind of intention that the Department of Justice would require for a 1924 prosecution.
And we had proof that got us nowhere near willfulness. And so our judgment was we got no chance on 793, even if they would bring the second prosecution in American history in this context, and we sure got no chance on the intention requirement that they've imposed on the statute forever. And so our judgment was, look, we worked this hard; we're nowhere near where anybody would bring this.

And the (((media))) won't report on this. Nobody will see it. Nobody will get pissed at this shit like we all do. Really activates my almonds.

>Hillary Clinton is a normal person just like us!
>She eats ice cream!
>She drinks beer!
>She breaks federal laws and avoids prosecution!
>She takes selfies!

Attached: this is normal.jpg (544x514, 113K)

She's never getting locked up. Ever. Prison time is for the peasants.

still makes me fucking kek to this day. newfag script kiddie faggots in sysadmin positions literally asking reddit how to commit felonies. I hope this is in history books for years to come

wtf is this??????

ratcliffe is mentioning AG lynch talking to clintons about the trump campaign investigation???

can someone verify? has anyone heard of this?

Attached: comeytranscriptpart.jpg (1508x1325, 227K)

>make sure this gets to the appropriate place

Attached: top men.jpg (1280x545, 59K)

Good find user. That looks juicy

Mr. Gowdy. Did you find any evidence of either successful or attempted foreign intrusions in her server?
Mr. Comey. My recollection is that we did not find evidence that foreign actors had intruded into the server, but that our experts thought we wouldn't see it, given the nature of the server and the nature of the adversary. That's my best recollection.
> nothing to see here goy

bump

Attached: 1ba742d0fb5db18a38101497fcbd664e546e4b01ef9ca30d7080ebbc93b4bd7a.jpg (1242x228, 71K)

buuump

Attached: 2541393C-2D00-42E7-AFD6-45938F23901C.png (680x583, 266K)

> t. too lazy to check for myself
As stupid as that sounds, it actually reads like something Comey would say. Is that legit?

>it was information that would, you believe, if released, have caused some to question the objectivity of the Department of Justice?

>Correct.
damn

Good thing you don't even need to prove intent to convict someone mishandling classified information. There are people in prison right now for doing less than what Clinton did.

Not to fag the thread up with Q stuff, but he has made numerous posts about the tarmac meeting between Bill Clinton & Loretta Lynch alleging that he promised her Ruth Ginsberg's current seat on SCOTUS in return for her killing the investigation

Heavily paraphrased for trolling purposes, but it did not lose context or accuracy. Kind of impressed.

Attached: file.png (512x496, 75K)

Because they're related to the Mueller investigation, you fucking paranoid schizo.

>leader of the FBI
>does not know the definition of 'insidious'
Does he not have a 5th grade education?

>does not know the definition of the word insidious.

fucking hell guys. we are truly doomed.

> related to Mueller investigation
Investigating Holder/Lynch is related to the Mueller investigation? No. Comey, as always, is just being prudent.

From a purely objective point of view, I've never had the impression that Comey was involved in any attempt to undermine Trump. Without actual evidence of Comey's misconduct or betrayal, I still think that his firing was Trump's first major mistake.

Very interesting "slip up" on page 164.

Attached: slip.png (605x539, 49K)

Attached: 1516415262681.gif (290x218, 1.03M)

how does this faggot not know what insidious means. he should be hung just for a comment like this.

Then you are a true fucking retard. Just fuck off and kys. Thanks shill.

Is this Jim Comey? James? James??!! You are a fucking scumbag James.

It's legit screenshot. Page 64.

> "had already told"
This right here fits in with what I remember about the days leading up to Election Day- Comey was actually doing his best to keep Clinton from being elected.

Every single fact surrounding the guy has me scratching my head- he sounds like an absolute patriot. I'm still absolutely baffled how anybody talked Trump into firing him.

comey testimony 2017:
judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/05-03-17 Comey Testimony.pdf

comey testimony 2018:
oversight.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/Comey-interview-transcript-12-7-18_Redacted-1.pdf

Attached: 227.jpg (182x268, 17K)

lol

>(((cohen))): MUH RUSSIA

Attached: D040F026-ABF1-41FB-A2B1-51F5F5AA98AE.jpg (1089x1835, 303K)

> t. triggered
newfag

It was a paraphrase, but real enough. Pretty funny.

DOJ is hiding evidence of the tarmac meeting.

Attached: CC725EA8-7F8A-4261-9EBC-148C41123DBF.jpg (1458x1325, 244K)

apparently its only potentially a crime to hack e-mails.

Attached: potentially.png (614x340, 30K)

So, with the possibility of Trump being impeached in the near future, do you guys think they might be planning to arrest Hillary as some sort of sacrificial lamb to placate the right? They have to be afraid of starting a civil war if they impeach Trump, and throwing Hillary under the bus might just be a way to prevent it. The left would be enraged, and I think they probably would rather both sides of the country be angry with the government than angry with eachother.

I dunno, I might be totally retarded, but I think there might be something to this theory.

trump is not going to be impeached.

>the definition of 'insidious'
Is it a tree that sheds it's leaves in the Fall?

Attached: 4wx8EcIA.jpg (478x486, 150K)

what the fuck kinda bizarre shill are you? You live in a backward world fella. You talk like a fag and your shits all retarded.

whiter than you muhammad

Attached: hugs.png (898x900, 131K)

He playing the “Blasey Ford stupid act”