Canada is seen as America's greatest ally. Thoughts?

nytimes.com/interactive/2017/02/03/upshot/which-country-do-americans-like-most-for-republicans-its-australia.html

Attached: Flag_of_Canada.svg.png (1280x640, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

un.org/en/ga/search/view_doc.asp?symbol=A/RES/71/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Vancouver is now Ground Zero for the US - China Cold War. We arrest chinks at our airports and extradite them to the States.

We're brothers; but i reserve the right to call you faggots.

>leaf

Attached: 1ea.jpg (800x522, 72K)

Take this into context, which many Canadians seem to forget

Prior to 1812, when the 13 colonies were growing. Upper and Lower Canada was established which could be said the first steps to creating a nation called "Canada". Now who were those people that went to Upper and Lower Canada to create and manage all the farmland and new industry of the world? Americans, or rightfully, the people of the 13 colonies. Now they would be the majority of people new to Upper and Lower Canada as they would have the advantage over the others still migrating from Europe. Where did most if not all of the migrates land when coming to North American? The 13 Colonies. So look far back in your heritige and what do you find, unless your grandparents/ great grandparents were first to North America, that your ancestors come from the 13 colonies, which could essentially say, you are American. In a nut sell, Canada itself while wanting to remain different from the US. Canada is very much one in the same as the US, just to a lesser extent.

Tell me I'm wrong, faggots. You won't because you know deep down inside I am right. This is why we need to abolish the US/CAN boarder and unite two brothers as one. Call it annexation if you will, I call it uniting.

Attached: 14691590.png (1300x1408, 1.77M)

DAS RITE

too many canuks like not having freedom of speech and speaking french for that to happen tho. Also you could wind up with a bunch of niggers, mexicans and puerto ricans as well as the world's 2nd largest population of jews as your fellow citizens. And with a large jewish voting block and influence, you'll wind up with even more shitskins in your country.

Been an open offer forever now to join the union any province; I think it's even been passed by congress.

So long as your provinces become states and not the entirety of Canada becoming a single state. We need to make sure your electoral votes don't screw us over.

Would depends on province; Alberta would help you. Frenchies would also oddly enough they lean right.

Bump

Most Canadians have family in the states and vice versa. We bitch and posture, but if a foreign country attached either of us the other would be their for support in some way shape or form.

Best faggot friends

at least nobody likes germany

Germany is a vacation destination, nothing more.

Attached: FT_18.04.26_GermanyUS_Germansmuchmore.png (200x481, 6K)

We love you assholes. We wouldn't give you guys so much shit if we didn't care. I'm surprised Australia isn't in here gloating. We love them, too.
True.

Attached: 1511985690238.jpg (686x678, 94K)

1a. Britain
1b. Canada
1c. Australia
1d. New Zealand
2. Japan
3. not Israel

Attached: tay_1.png (680x597, 601K)

Canada is literally a subversive lefty cousin, we are begrudging ally because we share a border and a language.

Most Canadian youngersters are either there, or 1 step from being ok with communism.

memes

Quebec is NatSoc, so they would be a square peg in a round whole with the current kosher sandwich. Maybe they would accelerate the transition of the GOP to be a working class party.

*hole

yeh its just memes man, most kids dont know shit

I don't see germany on your list.

Also, huge fucking kek at the comments of that article calling it biased because Americans like white countries

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-08 Which Country Is America’s Strongest Ally For Republicans, It’s Australia. (543x250, 18K)

>We wuz Americans an sheeiit

Nah fuck Canada and fuck their gun laws and fuck them for importing more muslims.
Canada and canadians can burn.
>northern new Brunswick here

No. 3

We don't see Germany as a long-term historical ally like France or the Netherlands. You were always trying to remove our spot on the world stage

yeah hm..I knew there used to be a country that was america's greatest ally..seems I used to hear that all the time but hmm..seems like one day some random middle east shit hole was..well fuck you too, you circumcised shart in marts

Much like Israel their soldiers are the best trained in the world, according literally only to themselves, who irl are undertrained poorly equipped and were it not for the hubris of the one country they both shit on the most would not exist

Attached: IMG_8510.jpg (261x193, 18K)

fuck leaves

Attached: Greatest Ally.jpg (1024x769, 189K)

>imply we arent doomed
un.org/en/ga/search/view_doc.asp?symbol=A/RES/71/1
says 244 milliong at the start of the doc. at the end it tells the countries involved (fallen empires) the number of migrants doesn't matter they'll never stop coming until their countries are developed

Attached: 51.png (900x1031, 366K)

thats not usa flagball

Australia is very dependent on china. Most of their economy is based on shipping natural resources to china. Sounds like more of a liability to me.

meant to reply to 00

Based

i certainly fucking hope not

Read the article

fair enuff, friendo

As brothers do.

honestly you faggots contribute NOTHING and are no more than a fucking burden and soon-to-be giant liability from all the foreign imports adding up. fuck off

get fucked (((can of duh)))

Attached: 1544305996023.png (1280x640, 21K)

Actually looks better blue

>Canada after being choked to death then fucked by Trump..

We pick on the leafs bc their food prices are outrageous and u guys can’t admit it. But deep down, we actually do think you’re pretty good little snow Mexicans

Attached: 2BDF0889-DBD7-4A2D-8E8A-B3EFC3746424.gif (1280x640, 155K)

Alberta doesn't have enough people to help, they can't even help themselves.