What do you guys think of long hair on men? Does it show masculine prowess, or is it high maintenance and useless?

What do you guys think of long hair on men? Does it show masculine prowess, or is it high maintenance and useless?

Attached: Screenshot_20180525-231358.jpg (720x1280, 399K)

That is not a good look on him. Most guys cant pull it off. You need 8+ facial aesthetics to even attemp it.

neutral

Long hair looks good on buff guys with good facial hair.

It looks bad with curly hair big nose soibois like

Attached: 1521682421738.jpg (750x1334, 149K)

If you have good hair it can be long without giving you any maintenance/hassle.

That kid looks dirty

Depends on height, face, and frame.
Unironically.

Attached: IMG_0012.jpg (850x848, 225K)

Equipo makes your dick look big so this bro has a tiny dick

>tangled rat's nest with manbun

that's gonna be a no from me dog

Attached: zUwqrhM.png (1280x720, 513K)

>thread about hair
>commenting on someone's dick size and underwear
you fucking gay, faggot?

I like mine

Attached: DDEA7039-0DBB-45BA-B0BE-CE722CD58E81.jpg (3088x2320, 1.65M)

10" too long, looks bad

>or is it high maintenance
Yes. It takes all night to dry. If I use the blow dryer it gets frizzy. Tangles easily. Haven't cut my hair in 8 years. Think I'm gonna pull the trigger tomorrow. Shooting a rifle with long hair also sucks.

I look weird either way, so it doesnt matter

If you're hot you can pull it off. If you're ugly like me then it doesn't matter what your hair looks like. That's I wear mine long.

Attached: 20180525_234815.jpg (1616x1212, 707K)

I've been cutting it shorter and shorter but I think I've had it. It all ends tomorrow.

Attached: 20180525_204910.jpg (1212x1616, 756K)

You’re not buff enough to pull off hair that long

If you're fit and look masculine it will look good, if you're a hipster/numale or whatever it will look pathetic

I want to go 80's anime bishounen mode. Long hair is a must

yeah looks like its for the good OP, kinda looks like a mullet in that pic. Usually people with long hair that cut it all off look pretty good in their transformation.

Your hair is too fine and wispy for that length. Either grow it long into LotR elf-mode, or go short.

It looks retarded on a vast majority of guys

Reminder to shave and keep your hair short. You all look like unwashed pedophiles, nobody looks good with mustaches and most beards look like fucking pubes

>high maintenance and useless?
This.

Unless you have a good face and hair texture you will just come of looking like a cringy try hard and even if you DID have the good face and hair genetics you will end up looking very girly every time is time to do maintenance on it.

You can pull it off if you have certain 'ethnic' appearances.

t. mom

The only people I've seen that actually look good with long as fuck hair were native americans and women

Remember to leave the room when you make popcorn Grandpa, the noise night trigger your PTSD again.

juden!

I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU CARRY THAT THAT THAT GUITAR

>high maintenence
Not really desu, i have shoulder length hair and all i do is wash it like normal and throw a hat on when i go out to keep it out of my face

>high maintenance
Im not a faggot
i just wash and comb it occassionally

>usually buzzcut my hair myself
>been growing hair out to see what happens
>it's growing into a huge jewfro instead of cool long hair
>too socially awkward to go to abarber

LoL! Not everyone with a big nose is a Jew.

Jesus Mode or bust.
No shampoo or conditioner, just hairbrush and hot water (and a healthy vegan diet ;P).
Hairlets and beardlets will never know this supreme masculine feeling.

Attached: jesusmode.jpg (682x960, 66K)

>Does it show masculine prowess
The opposite

who nose

you look gay

Do you by any chance listen to tool a lot?

I don't understand what do people mean by high maintenance. I have long hair and I just wash them with shampoo few times a week and they look fine

>vegan diet
Yeah, you're gonna end up thinning it out and losing it soon pal.

It's warm in the winter. It's a bit hot in the summer.

Disgusting.

Absolutely this. Only male models need apply for long hair.

Positive opinion of long hair:
>Chad's
>Male models
>Females who can score the above men

Negative opinion of long hair:
>Bald/balding men
>skinnyfat, fat, and dadbod men who can't pull it off
>Women who are forced to settle for the above men

Don't bother trying to refute this.

Attached: 1527301402812.png (881x1029, 752K)

>vegan diet
>healthy

Attached: 1526115884760.jpg (588x823, 116K)

Looks Greco-Roman.

Absolutely disgusting and wierd

ugly

Attached: DJvWvp4UEAAAgWJ.jpg (1017x763, 52K)

I have hair down to my chest and will soon get short hair, i look like white trash/biker and it's not a style i want to have.
Also long hair screams low achieving.

I think long hair looks good on guys (typically if they have the facial hair to pull it off) if the guy takes care of it. Unfortunately, so many guys are never taught how to actually care for their hair, so it ends up looking gross and stringy (which is the very opposite of "masculine prowess")

>bad hairline
>pasty shitty skin
>vegan
>supreme masculinity

You look like a pedo and there's nothing remotely masculine about not taking your rightful place on the food chain. You're a pussy and your brittle vegan jaw would break with one punch.

I’d you have blue eyes I’ll cum.

I can’t help it if my muscles grow slower than my hair

>long hair
>facial hair
These two things can guarantee that you aren't a man. You're obviously trying to compensate.

I think I have the opposite issue, my hair actually looks healthy and thick, I just don't know how to wear it. I've also been told I have a good hairline

I've got long hair and its alright. I brush it a couple times a day to get rid of knots. Wash it a few times a week. Worst part is that small strands of it tend to get in my face. I do get compliments sometimes about it

Mirin delts Mr. Paton

Well. I think it's one of a million styles and choices and I feel as though a bunch of people would find it cool, attractive, in style, etc.. and a bunch of others will think it's gay, dumb, womanly, weak, and hippyish.

I think some people will have a positive opinion of it, and others will hate you for it.

Tl;Dr

Like it? Get it. You're a faggot no matter what you do.

>My opinion

Depends on your demographic. If you're a spiritual yoga boy I'll think you were a fucking douche. If you were a metal fan I would think nothing of you at all positive or negative for long hair.

depends on the guy, and depends on the person admiring it. me personally i can't stand long haired men and have avoided sex with men i found painfully beautiful simply because the long hair was a turn off. but ocassionally I find a guy with just slightly long hair that i can enjoy. generally speaking they are on the feminine side and it makes them look pretty.

a lot of women like long hair. the majority don't from my understanding. and like with everything the biggest factor is how it looks on that particular person. it could look great on someone else but awful on you.

It looks good

long hair on males is onions as fuck
even worse if you're trying to cover up impending baldness

>we can all tell, just shave it

>What do you guys think of long hair on men?
Long hair rarely looks better on men than shorter styles. Meaning it could look ok but they still would look better with a shorter style.
>Does it show masculine prowess, or is it high maintenance and useless?
That is a stupid question with unrelated options.

For example:
bad
zoom in just on his head and its ok (trying to ignore the body) , not that great
bad, but bad angle too
bad
bad
bad, you'd look better with a proper haircut and beard = chinlet lol

>caring about the opinion of others
Just try it OP, if you don't like it then a simple haircut will fix everything.

Attached: Screenshot_20180518-132034_Instagram.jpg (1439x1432, 1.21M)

Very pretty hair

I love long hair on men. As long as they maintain it of course.

>tfw met a med guy with curly long hair and we agreed to go out when I come back

Attached: 1482354678328.jpg (546x366, 47K)

I had a super long hair but cut it like week ago
It gets to you when there's hair fucking everywhere around the house, it never dries after shower and it takes a lot of care. Short hair is much more comfortable, and often times looks better.

Post a front profile. From this angle you look like me with a manbun.

I love long hair on men, as long as it's washed regularly.
I like combing my boyfriends hair when he gets out of the shower, and sometimes he falls asleep while I braid it and play with it and it's super sweet :)

Had it from age 14 to 27

Mantaining it long was one, if not the worst decision in my life, and shaving it was one of the best

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 9K)

it's kind of in right now.

Just... take care of it. don't let it get gross as fuck.

It usually makes a guy more attractive in my eyes. For some guys it comes off more masculine, for others, elvish, outdoorsy, metal... If you work an office job, I feel like it’d be harder to get away with though.

If you have an office job, you could easily get away with it if you kept it neat with a bun or something.

That looks like he has long hair because he's lazy, not because he wants one

I'm a guy with long hair and I had a girlfriend.
Granted, she was nuts.
I just keep it long because I truly don't give a fuck about how it looks. I take good care of it for the sake of others, but the "natural" result of long hair is good enough for me.
I put it in a ponytail at work. I haven't taught myself how to do a bun yet because I'm worried that it takes a level of pretentiousness to pull off that I don't have.
I probably look awkward, but I really don't know. It doesn't matter folks.