1000 people dead from forrest fire last month

Holy shit. This is insane. It's like 1/3 of 9/11. Why isn't Jow Forums freaking out over this?

Attached: IMG_20181208_230823.jpg (977x543, 99K)

californians aren't real americans
>b-but the rural calis like those in this fire are based
fuck off, they voted for this. let em burn

>CA

Because 1,000 never really were missing, it was a rough estimate of those who fled without notifying anyone.
Two weeks ago the missing was down to 25 and 86 were dead.

Because California is shit

every dead commiefornian is a good commiefornian

Baste trees.

It was mostly just elderly people unable to get out of their own homes by themselves.

Strayans are the master race, we need to send more trees to CA

Because they all deserve it.

Unless you were someone trying to help control the fire, I don't get how you could die to a wildfire. Unless it got to you during the night while you were sleeping. Just fucking drive away. Hell, you can just fucking run.

Attached: 1521680901212.png (774x513, 324K)

When they die they vote democrate.

fpbp

>Two weeks ago the missing was down to 25 and 86 were dead.

you fucking FORESTFIRE DENIER!!!!
give me sheckles or I'll call your employer and have you fired.

>they voted for this.

No they didn't. Do you not understand the concept of voter fraud? Illegal voting, gerrymandering, ballot harvesting, "lost" ballots, etc.

No. It all makes sense to you because you have no idea what you are talking about. How fucking retarded do you have to be to not have enough self awareness to see how retarded you are?

This

>Burgers getting grilled.
We don't care.

Because California brought it on themselves by restricting deforestation tactics that were used for centuries by even the Native Americans to prevent mass wildfires and to benefit game management. Every single time a bill has been brought up to restore even some of those methods it is struck down by the California legislature. It is no mere coincidence that wildfires started growing uncontrollable twenty years after the California Forest Practice Act of 1973 went into effect. Oddly enough it takes some of the slowest growing trees around 20-30 years to reach a mature height while many only take 10-15. The timeline is pretty much spot on. Eighteen of the twenty largest wildfires in the last century happened after the law went into effect and the frequency has only increased. Nineteen of the twenty most destructive wildfires during the same time happened after the law went into effect.

You do the math.

1000 dead Californians is a good thing and here’s why

Have they looked in Texas yet?

day of the rake will come and they will clean the forests of leafs

The tree fuckers voted for this. The tree fuckers kept saying we needed to stop cutting down the tress because it was taking away the habitat of the fucking animals. The Native Americans did it for fucking centuries before the tree fuckers were even thought of but evidently they didn't love nature enough so the tree fuckers said "fuck you tonto" and passed laws that restricted tree cutting by anyone especially the lumber companies. Now instead of the lumber companies destroying animal habitats a raging inferno does it every few fucking months and the tree fuckers get their houses burned down in the process. Serves them right honestly.

Plenty more beaners where that came from. Open the borders for 5 mins

Dead Californians are good californians

>Why isn't Jow Forums freaking out over this?
>Californians

Attached: DrWBaXzU8AAw2YO.jpg (1000x1000, 214K)

>1000 dead Californians
Everybody wins

>Californians
>People
Fake news.

I bet the jews are behind this...
Kek. Why didn't they just think of driving or running away? You're a genius user.

>Why isn't Jow Forums freaking out over this?
Because it's California. Half the state ( the bad part ) could split at the fault line and go falling into the ocean and all we would do is cheer mightily. No really. Dead serious.

California deserves to burn.

Nigga, just grab a bucket of water and put it out

this actually got memory holed. noone talked about it in 1 day, while there was 1k missing. a whole pedo city with only 2 exits, it looked like it was a fake city. they burned it to the ground.

it was in one of the few repub areas.

Under-appreciated post. Very interesting and ironic. Stupid hippies.

>Asking why Jow Forums doesn't care about a bunch of faggots burning in agony
If anything, we're annoyed that it's only 1,000.

This is a pretty good point
I'll have to check some sources but it sounds logical

Why? Its California.They fucking ruin everything, and then spread like a demonic cancer straight from the pits of hell. Dont let them into your area.

Attached: 1531354298410.gif (236x173, 1.82M)

AND HERE'S HOW

AND HERE'S WHY THAT'S A GOOD THING

It's almost like trees are a resource god intended us to have...
I bet they also will preserve the temperature by controlling the CO2 on earth and other things like water vapor.
This is how I know jordan peterson is secretly redpilled on global warming. He's been talking about how much more greenery that CO2 has put on earth. I think he's secretly pointing you towards more research into these things to find the real truth.

Agenda 21