On a scale of 1-10, how based are the students that sang this?

On a scale of 1-10, how based are the students that sang this?
diversityinc.com/Organizational-Misbehavior/kill-all-blacks-history-assignment?utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=kw&utm_medium=cpc&kwp_0=1065617&fbclid=IwAR27kdP2PRtLJah1LQPYa_Qik-_aUxVf1aNu9t-vPvzw3n1enETKsMkSvcM
Will look for a possible video

Attached: Screenshot_20181208-172310_Chrome.jpg (720x1280, 336K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=324sD2t2nLM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>By Keka Araujo

Attached: pepe unimpressed.jpg (251x242, 11K)

No clue who that is but the article is funny af

It's just kids playing around.
We used to (and still do) make edgy racist jokes.
It used to be the standard greeting for a while in my school to yell as loud as you could 'SEIG HEIL' whilst doing a roman salute until the school clamped down on it.
I miss school.

THE FIRE RISES

Zoomers are the most redpilled generation.

generation zyklon will save the huwhite race

>"When everyone was laughing I got really frustrated," said Harris. "I was like why are you guys laughing at this?

Maybe because it was funny you autistic nigress

It depends, there are some who are, but there are also a lot of SJW types.
Hell there's someone in my politics who's a MtF transgender anarcho-communist

THE DOVER BOYS

This.
At school everyone was a dickhead. We knew that was our time to do stupid shit before we joined the real world.
Speaks volumes of how pathetic media has become that they take a group of kids messing around and try push it into a major incident. As if that isn't bad enough, social media will make a massive big thing about it

youtube.com/watch?v=324sD2t2nLM

Attached: Day of the Rope.jpg (603x453, 22K)

This. We used to call all the kids we didn‘t like „fucking Jews“, and stuff like: „Hey, Jew, the day of the rope is near“, The Führergruß, „Heil Hitler“, and Nazi Songs where normal greetings. And yes, that was in Krautland. I miss school

they were assigned by their dumb ass teacher to roleplay as civil war era racists
why are so many liberals regularly frothing at the mouth to destroy the lives of children?

They were hatefully mocking the KKK.

OH SHIT

Not at all. The enemy is the jew and its families. The blacks are a political chesspiece, hating them is a spook and a dialectical conflict jews use to control Americans.

Fucking based and redpilled

>I don't eat
>I don't sleep
>I do nothing but kill all blacks

Attached: 1526089529882.jpg (354x286, 14K)

A million. That's fucking beautiful.

Wow it’s almost like kids rebel against the establishment which is firmly controlled by leftist faggots. Unironically liking Obama and Hillary is now as nerdy and lame as saying your principal is the coolest