Romanian Anons GET IN HERE

AND SIGN
petitieonline.com/signatures/nu_migraiei_pe_teritoriul_romaniei/?a=83393&uv=12276993&start=10

Nu lasati pe maimuta de Melescanu sa semneze gunoiul acela de pact

Attached: i.jpg (452x320, 9K)

Who the fuck cares about Romania?! Romania is already a shit tier country full of gipsies..Fuck Romania

Atunci nu semna prostule si gata.
Ce dracu nu iti convine?Nu ii Utopia pe care ai visat-o?
Poti fute si in Antartica,fa un bine si semneaza.

Bump

Did my part

Attached: th.gif (480x273, 1.72M)

Bumperino.

Imi place sa cred ca lumea intra aici si semneaza, dar nu posteaza

Cat merge eu incerc sa tin threadu in viata,inca o ora maxim.
Il mai postez si maine

Oricum multam de semnaturi.Cinste si respect

no one cares about romania, its not even a real country if you think about it

Can someone with a high iq read this and say its a strong chance it might help us even if the retard signs it

Attached: ADEC_ Semnarea de către România a „Pactului pentru Migraț.png (1152x976, 118K)

Mate thx for the board,Jow Forums,moot and hiro and all that.
But...
GO TROLL SOME OTHER THREAD JAMES XD.

Depre ce plm e vorba?
Quick rundown

Pe scurt:
Iohannis nu a aratat ca vrea sa ceara parlamentului aprobarea pentru a semna acel tratat de migratie
Cu alte cuvinte: Pare ca Iohannis, din nou, da dovada ca are cap

My parents left Romania in the 80's and had their citizenship revoked. How are the general attitudes towards Jews and race-mixing, and feminism in Romania? Thinking of coming back to the motherland. How long would it take me to get Romanian citizenship?

>Race mixing=happens,although when something bad happens the news about it will spread like wildfire and the women will lump you together with the rest of your race.
>Feminism=Every woman is a feminist,in a pretty good way actually,you give money and dick woman gives you food and kids.
>Jews=everybody hates em but we are quiet about it.

>Jews
We don't realy care about them, but when we do its mostly the brainwashed attitude of "6 mil got killed" but even with that, they don't get special treatment
>race-mixing
Gypsies with whites happens a bit, but it is not encouraged
>feminism
SEEMS to grow, but its not a major concern at the moment
>How long would it take me to get Romanian citizenship?
No idea, but I don't think it would take too long, in special since you are in a "special circumstance", since your parents were Romanians. We tend to resent what our communist regime did, including revoking citizenship

>Romanian Anons GET IN HERE
And please stay in this thread forever

Attached: 1516991448782.jpg (1108x1308, 448K)

Love you two Lotzi.
Thanks for the bump.

why Romanian master race looks mostly like Turks/Arabs

Attached: 1532351726968.jpg (463x438, 62K)

>Mostly
I have brown hair and brown eyes.Yet with a nice suit and a decent car i would get atleast 20 girls a night in Istanbul.
Looking like a less hairy Turk/Italian has it's perks.

Am semnato, flăcău

Multam fratie,fi tare.
Ai grija la nespalatii de indieni nu cumpara mancare de la ei:)

what does the petition stands for, explain it to bozgors like us

You know who helped Romania reaching independence?

Btw why are you white and not mongol looking Ishmael?
Those big dick slavic/romanian/buglarian janissaries did a number on your genetic pool didn't they?

What independence?
There wasn't a unified Romania before 1918 and we kinda helped ourselves.
Seeing how the Austro-Hungarians/Hungarians were always traitors,since the days of Vlad Tepes

Dude Russia declared Romania/Bulgaria... independent not your own people its the same Russia you declared war some years later with our Führer. You guys are a bunch of wortles gybsis get over it. And stop entering my country with your family wagon full of 4+ children wagons flooting our low income market with shit skin and work skills.

Aici poți să cumperi un sandwhich și îți pun sos Indian fără să întrebi

Attached: 7AE0CA4A-75F3-4FDE-AC0A-4CEDB3B939B6.jpg (229x220, 6K)

Even every fucking Syrian/Turk has more work/language skills than any Romanian. Fucking blood seeking cowards, for me this is not even a country. Forest full of gybsis without honor.

Are you retarded by any chance?
Russia just voiced they're ok,big deal.
They didn't lift a finger about it.Nor did they help us in any way shape or form until WW2 after we switched sides.
Hitler couldn't be bothered helping us defend the Axis oil fields at Ploiesti against the RAF.
Fucking bongs.

Seethe more "German".

Londra?

Being an actual fag in Romania sure is fun.

Gypsies

Romanians, like all shitskins, are in favor of this pact as it permits them to continue flooding western nations to beg on our streets.

Attached: 1999D987-7225-4DA2-A59E-7423FAB44DF9.jpg (706x740, 113K)

Da

Well we aren't.
Gotta start somewhere i guess.

Just called the EU police and told them about this thread ;^)

I’m not in favour of it, I signed the petition and also I’m not brown.

Attached: 468B5B3C-8FAA-4C09-B4AB-78681BF022CF.png (741x649, 23K)

Romanians are white, what you’re thinking of is gypsies or liberal Romanians that are retarded and “progressive” because they’re obsessed with being liked

Flex on Jow Forums all you like, Romania will sign the compact because Romanians love the right of vagrancy. If you truly don’t want to be a part of it, your only real course of action is supporting Hungarian separatism and rejoining the lands of the holy crown of St. Stephen.

How will i ever be able to wash the brown off?
Help me guys.

Attached: IMG_20181209_020458.jpg (1527x2319, 410K)

That's what we get for electing a German Pres.