How the fuck do I find a white church?

Ian Taylor
Ian Taylor

How the fuck do I find a white church?
Why are christcucks so racially unaware?
we are ALL made in God's image
please dig deep and give to our refugee programme so we can welcome our new neighbours
STOP

Attached: 1541520586730.jpg (116 KB, 322x543)

All urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k
youtube.com/watch?v=hC7cHZ-9_lk
youtube.com/watch?v=nSHkvFFCJo4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metal_clay
youtube.com/watch?v=ue78EReMoAM
youtube.com/watch?v=LvKxMuW3xHY&feature=youtu.be&t=5h20m2s
youtube.com/watch?v=N9c0-ZC-4-E
youtube.com/watch?v=JL6dwfJ60es
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josephus_on_Jesus
strangenotions.com/jesus-did-exist/
josephus.org/testimonium.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=yVt0dnwZMCo

Levi Garcia
Levi Garcia

He not all Christians are cucked. The Eastern Orthodox Church is the best in my opinion

Attached: basil.jpg (86 KB, 610x450)

Jeremiah Moore
Jeremiah Moore

Guess someone is about to be redpilled about the churches...

Gabriel Rodriguez
Gabriel Rodriguez

Eh.

Attached: 1520046776147.png (173 KB, 671x645)

Jayden Edwards
Jayden Edwards

Fuck off retard. Picking a denomination cause you think theyre "based" Pic related
We are all made in gods image. Do you believe the bible or evolutionists with "race" studies more?
God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, ... And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth... (Acts 17:24-26)
Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment. (John 7:24)

Attached: 1533354869255.png (568 KB, 986x754)

Michael Fisher
Michael Fisher

I understand your point user, but I can't just convert to atheism because I already believe in God and have plenty of reason to.

Tyler Sanders
Tyler Sanders

And you should, nobody is telling you to be an "atheist" because the churches and early christianity were a jewish agenda.

Asher Brooks
Asher Brooks

Pastor Anderson is the best choice we have. Don't believe the kike shills spamming his one interracial wedding video. They're just mad he denies the holocaust.

youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k

youtube.com/watch?v=hC7cHZ-9_lk

Isaac Ward
Isaac Ward

So what should I do, be Christian Identity? I've looked into the other religions and they're for the most part more cucked than Christianity, even Islam which is only violent because arab genes.

Nathaniel Gomez
Nathaniel Gomez

lesbos lol

Caleb Reyes
Caleb Reyes

Cut the bigotry. FYI everyone in the ancient world was pure Aryan™, including and especially Jesus Christ (aka Yeshua ben Yosef :D) and that Jesus really said to gas every kike you see and lynch all niggers too. The original OT was actually written in Proto-Germanic, not old Hebrew as the jews would have you believe. Come home white man and repent

Easton Evans
Easton Evans

Christian Identity is completely untenable. As has already been pointed out in another thread, "In the Book of Numbers, Moses marries a black woman; Miriam protests against this and is cursed by God in turn with a skin-whitening leprosy.

We know the woman was black because she was a Cushite and Josephus identifies them with the Ethiopians, the Septuagint (the version of the Bible which Jesus himself quotes from) translates the word Cushite as Ethiopian, and also Jeremiah asks in Lamentations "Can the Cushite change his skin, or the leopard his spots?".

In addition to this in the Book of Esther many Persians convert and become Jews, and in the Book of Ruth its namesake Ruth an ancestor of Jesus marries and has children with a Moabite man."

Dominic Robinson
Dominic Robinson

Do you believe the bible or evolutionists with "race" studies more?
niggers are the children of Cain, cursed due to the sin of their father who murdered his own brother
Their duty is to serve the sons of Abel, not worship alongside them as equals.

Asher Myers
Asher Myers

and that Jesus really said to gas every kike you see and lynch all niggers too.
Jesus Christ even on Jow Forums the christcucks are bluepilled.

Attached: 1534904144996.jpg (141 KB, 725x566)

Isaiah Green
Isaiah Green

Cush the son of Ham the son of Noah was the Biblical father of the black race not Cain. Cain had no descendants that survived the flood. We know the Cushites were black for the reasons pointed out in .

Camden Kelly
Camden Kelly

Hes joking he thinks christianity is a kike religion. Hes mad because his christian parents took his foreskin, when they were sold it as a really good thing secularly

Dylan Ramirez
Dylan Ramirez

Where does the bible say the mark of cain is black skin?

Elijah Gonzalez
Elijah Gonzalez

But he quite literally said this like eight times in the Bible. "Gas the kikes" (John 3:24)

Jayden Lee
Jayden Lee

We are all made in gods image. Do you believe the bible or evolutionists with "race" studies more?
this is such idiocy.
Please read some history.. the earliest peoples/nations only referred to descendants of Adamic man as 'people', or 'men'. Only one 'strain' of mankind was created in God's image

Justin James
Justin James

"And Adam called his wife's name Eve; because she was the mother of all living." Genesis 3:20

Read some more bible user. You didn't even get to chapter 3.

Evan Bailey
Evan Bailey

Yes goy continue maiming you children because it foreskin has (((secular))) uses

Jace Baker
Jace Baker

Moses marries a black woman
I could find just as many arguments saying the opposite. It doesn't really matter though because he didn't have kids with her so there was no miscegenation.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-12-08-at-6.44.01-PM.png (100 KB, 796x478)

Nolan Wood
Nolan Wood

Christianity is almost hopelessly subverted.
The zionists literally orchestrated a willful movement to infiltrate and subvert our churches, changing the bible to the Scofield translation, and emphasizing (and mischaracterizing) the bits of doctrine that best served their own aims (of the destruction of western culture/peoples).
Christians are good, trusting people, because we come from honest, high-trust cultures.. thus naive, and absurdly gullible. The jews... are... the opposite.

Kevin Brown
Kevin Brown

We don't practice circumcision in the New testament and I don't believe in it. But it is not that big of a deal you lost it man just be the best you can despite it

Jeremiah Morales
Jeremiah Morales

was she the mother of birds? fish? apples?
again, read my previous post, you tardbaby. Only Adamic man was consider human, man... thus 'mother of all living' is referring to her being the progenitor of every last member of the Adamic race throughout history

Evan Jackson
Evan Jackson

Moses second wife was Ethiopian, Why don't you go to the bible? instead of secular wordy resources first?

Jackson Sullivan
Jackson Sullivan

Christianity is subverted but there are plenty of based groups. Search for hate preachers in your area

Jayden Morgan
Jayden Morgan

your ignorance is infuriating.
PLEASE read some ancient history.. start with Herodotus, Strabo, Tacitus.. but ANY of them, really.
The ethiopians were as white as the Swedes, at one point.. and spoken of as such (blond, fair skinned) by several ancient histories.
People MOVED, you know.. you historically illiterate goober.

Brody Hall
Brody Hall

She was the mother of all living. All people are of one blood. All people are human and living. Including blacks chinese and aboriginal australians. Why dont you let the bible tell you what to think instead of trying to dictate the bible?

Jacob Garcia
Jacob Garcia

Your picture doesn't provide an argument saying the opposite, it simply says that he may or may not have had two wives, a fact which I already knew. What is indisputable is that at least one of those wives was black. You are wrong that Moses did not produce children since the Book of Exodus tells us that he had sons.

Joshua Brown
Joshua Brown

continue worshipping a literal kike
Yeah no thanks. Thanks to good ol' Dixieland and their jews we are stuck with niggers on this continent. Go fuck yourself

Jacob Morales
Jacob Morales

you have zero historical context, it seems.. which hurts your understanding of the bible. The bible doesn't exist in a vacuum, its a real-world document that came out of real-world conditions.
Educate yourself, my friend.. the combination of arrogance and ignorance is extremely off-putting

Kevin Russell
Kevin Russell

please dig deep and give to our refugee programme so we can welcome our new neighbours

They are doing the right thing but at the wrong time

Gavin Long
Gavin Long

Why don't you start with the bible. The Ethiopians had dark skin man why do you try so hard to view the bible as racist?

youtube.com/watch?v=nSHkvFFCJo4

Aaron Nguyen
Aaron Nguyen

christianity is a semitic religion. Follow your birthroots and practice paganism-celtic, germanic, even greco-roman. Sand religions are zionist garbage

Attached: wolfodin.png (9 KB, 225x225)

Caleb Miller
Caleb Miller

dixie flags are second only to pirate flags in their level of schlomo tier disinfo faggotry.
you're simply too disgusting, I can't continue

James Thompson
James Thompson

Do you realize how absurd you sound? The word Ethiopian itself (first employed by Homer 3,000 years ago) means "burnt-faced." "Aithein" means to burn and "ops" means face. So you are essentially telling us that "The burnt-face people were white." Jeremiah in Lamentations, as previously mentioned, asks, "Can the Cushite change his skin or the leopard his spots"; what sense could that sentence possibly have if they were not black? Depictions of Ethiopians abound both in ancient Greece and Egypt and they are always black.

Attached: 2cffe04bbcd46b320df3510035195412.jpg (16 KB, 236x331)

Samuel Jones
Samuel Jones

Believes in hebrew mythology and worships a dead jew as his saviour

Unironically asks where he can find a whites only church

JUST

Camden Cruz
Camden Cruz

God gave us all the historical context we need. Sorry, The bible is perfect and complete. You don't need history books to interpret it. Why don't you believe the bible when it said she was black? Why don't you believe that eve was the mother of all humans.

Cameron Thomas
Cameron Thomas

They dont care about race m8 it's only about the religion

Jacob Anderson
Jacob Anderson

Based. You can't take muh KJV on its own as an instruction manual straight from God. There are books missing, context missing, mistranslations, cultural differences, linguistic differences, and many more issues.

Jayden Foster
Jayden Foster

Why do you just keep spamming me schlomo

Attached: 1539096192599.png (240 KB, 600x701)

Kevin Martinez
Kevin Martinez

Odin, the wisdom teacher who hung himself on a tree as a sacrifice for mankind?
Christ = Good, modern subverted Christianity = bad.
Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater.. this is all one tradition, one 'strain', both culturally and genetically

Brandon Reyes
Brandon Reyes

We have niggers because they were good and available slaves to pick tobacco and when cotton became a cash crop then they picked cotton.

Cameron Walker
Cameron Walker

The south could have just modernized *a little* and had same output. Nope, better literally import niggers and encourage them to breed. Fuck off

Levi Flores
Levi Flores

Colossians 2:8
Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.

Nolan Phillips
Nolan Phillips

it's called the mormon church get woke fag

Henry Robinson
Henry Robinson

ethiopia, like carthage, was EXCLUSIVELY populated by whites of the indo-european language group/culture. Herodotus talks about this REPEATEDLY in his histories. Please *read*.
Also, look up a bust of Hannibal the great, tell me those are negroid features.
This childlike outlook with regards to history as if migration never occurred is so stupid as to be actually upsetting... I cant wrap my head around that level of ignorance

Henry Clark
Henry Clark

What are you talking about man ive never heard of this why do you think they wanted niggers because they like other races instead of ENSLAVING literally all the ones who came so they could have a labor force for their cash crops. (it was the Jews who brought them not Christians, and Christians hated kikes before 1900)

Angel James
Angel James

Why don't you believe the bible when it said she was black?
oh, so thats NOT your retarded subjective interpretation?
Please show me the verbatim quote that goes something like 'her skin was as black as coal, her hair frizzy, her nose wide'

Daniel Reyes
Daniel Reyes

I find it amusing that OP's post is 'how can I find uncucked christians', only to have the living epitome of a cucked christian pop up in this very thread for all to see.
You're the type that turns millions away from Christianity, and prevents millions of others from even bothering to dig

Henry Mitchell
Henry Mitchell

Regarding the scriptures the orthodox church is so backwards it's like the catholic on only it has an eastern twist on it the only good thing is that it lets the priests marry so no pedos in principale. But i didn't found God in this religion.

Attached: 1540804094093.jpg (102 KB, 700x875)

Hunter Turner
Hunter Turner

You niggers are cancer. You get btfo by someone clearly more educated than you but you keep lying. No matter how hard you get btfo you just double down and never cease lying.

Dylan Gonzalez
Dylan Gonzalez

its not subjective because it says shes Ethiopian and Ethiopians are and have always been black

Nolan Bennett
Nolan Bennett

Go Suck off your catholic priest at confession because "muh ancestors" Your ancestors fought bloody wars to be free of the catholic church, brainlet. Go let the holy father give you your penance anally

Dylan Gutierrez
Dylan Gutierrez

oh. thats.. great.... evidence....
I'm done here.

David Parker
David Parker

Dixielanders let kikes bring niggers in. There is no denying that. Yes, there were slaves from the get-go but the south made it several times worse by being autistic and not modernizing agricultural industry like the north did. Jews, niggers, and Christians (after being offered a chance to abort the religion) need to be gassed, post haste

Noah Price
Noah Price

I actually laughed when you quoted Herodotus because he is the worst authority you could possibly have brought up. He goes so far as to claim that even the ancient _Egyptians_ were black. He states that "the natives of the Nile region are "black with heat,"" and that "the Egyptians were "black skinned with woolly hair."" This is unfortunately what happens when you throw out names of authors at random like Herodotus, Tacitus etc. without having actually read them. Hannibal was a North African; nobody ever claimed that they were negroids. They certainly were not white however, as can be seen from the Fayum mummy paintings.

Attached: hTekKXt.jpg (100 KB, 727x714)

Angel Adams
Angel Adams

It is not Christianity. Its just like judaism and their grand temples and grand ceremonies and their scribes wearing long robes to be seen of men.

Joshua Scott
Joshua Scott

Attached: gta.jpg (11 KB, 480x360)

Carson Edwards
Carson Edwards

You are a fucking retard he blew you the fuck out and you sit here citing that bullshit? Do you know where hannibal was from? You are a fucking unbelievably retarded faggot

Michael Myers
Michael Myers

Wow man you really btfo me by saying ethiopians were as white as swedes

Jayden Butler
Jayden Butler

Have religion that spreads by obsessing over how persecuted it is
Persecute it in the most showy, public, and extravagant ways possible
"How could the Jews be behind Christianity, they were Christianity's greatest persecutors!"
At least they permanently identified themselves as Europe's greatest enemies. What does the New Testament say you're supposed to do with your enemies again?

Attached: Jean-Léon-Gérôme---The-Christian-Martyrs'-Last-Prayer---Walters-37113.jpg (1.16 MB, 1800x1050)

Christian Murphy
Christian Murphy

You do need a history book to interpret it especially if we get to that one passage with the 5 layered statue being
gold
silver
bronze
iron
and lastly iron, and clay.
Okay so here is where it gets fun. Each metal represents an era. Each era the value of the metal diminishes, but the metal becomes more durable. Until we reach the final age where the material is reduced, and so is its durability. The iron, and clay is probably our era. Clay represents gods temple(we were made of "clay", and our body is our temple), and the iron signifies the refined art of war. This is an era where we're supposed to feel spiritually at war. The funniest part though is metal clay was invented not too long ago like less than 30 years ago. It originated in Japan, and its uses are almost completely ornamental, and meant to be used as a cost effective material to make jewelry.
yfw metal clay contains
iron
gold
silver
clay
bronze admixture
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metal_clay

Sebastian Myers
Sebastian Myers

Hannibal of Carthage.. either of you clowns want to maintain this man wasn't caucasian?
Our schools are failing miserably.
And no, Herodotus doesn't make a blanket claim that 'egyptians were black', in fact he says clearly the Greeks claimed they initially came out of Egypt. Read more closely, perhaps. Or, read it at all.. as I suspect you haven't, but rather read an excerpt, and now think highly of your historical context accordingly. because tardbaby.

Attached: 320px-Mommsen-p265.jpg (54 KB, 320x502)

Logan Taylor
Logan Taylor

North African
Phoenicians they were jews. Moloch worshiping though/

Attached: Salt-Everything.jpg (878 KB, 986x1369)

Nolan Cooper
Nolan Cooper

Our personal enemies we are supposed to turn our cheek, and forgive when they ask for it. What is wrong with that?
21 Do not I hate them, O Lord, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee?

22 I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies.

23 Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts:

24 And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.

Psalm 139

Aaron Brown
Aaron Brown

I'm fairly certain it's not completely confirmed that's hannibal.

Kevin Cruz
Kevin Cruz

Phoenicians were hebrews and semites.. those we call 'jews' today, however, are edomites, descendants of conquered tribes that Israel forced to convert under the sword, supposedly against God's commandments.
They've made us pay, ever since.

Justin Thompson
Justin Thompson

Man you are dumb. Just because you know some ancient historians name and read some snippets doesn't make you smart. Why do you think everyone else on this website is way dumber than you? A bit of insecurity probably.

Isaiah Howard
Isaiah Howard

Greeks claimed they initially came out of Egypt
It adds up I didn't know that as a fact until now, but when you look at their gods you can clearly see greece either took massive influence, and adopted their practices our of pure awe of their society, or their society moved, and migrated at some point.

Lucas Perry
Lucas Perry

The south didnt have the population and big cities like the north did. They shouldve industrialized sure but it didnt happen, the slave markets were saturated with irishmen and mostly negroes. There was money for jews by bringing them in. I doubt the jews had the same intention of mutting as then as they do now

Charles Gutierrez
Charles Gutierrez

incoherent ebonics

Sebastian Baker
Sebastian Baker

also, a note toa ll reading this.. whenever you see someone paste this graphic, you can *know* they're sowers of disinformation.
What they're attempting to do is take some fairly recent depictions of north africans, and claim these are the same people that occupied the region thousands of years ago.
Maddening ignorance.

Bentley Foster
Bentley Foster

Phonecians were a pre hebrew people, the hebrews exterminated the caananites and thats why carthage became independent of Phoenicia.

Elijah Lopez
Elijah Lopez

theres also this little intriguing tidbit, that really makes me wonder about the identity of true israel, and the lost tribes:

“Areus, King of the Lacedemonians, To Onias, Sendeth Greeting. We have met with a certain writing, whereby we have discovered that both the Judaeans and the Lacedemonians are of one stock, and are derived from the kindred of Abraham. It is but just, therefore, that you, who are our brethren, should send to us about any of your concern as you please. We will also do the same thing, and esteem your concerns as our own, and will look upon our concerns as in common with yours. Demotoles, who brings you this letter, will bring your answer back to us. This letter is foursquare; and the seal is an eagle, with a dragon in his claws.” That this account of the letter, and its contents, is factual is verified by the reply to it recorded by Josephus at Antiq. 13.5.8 (13:163-170), by Jonathan the high priest.

Spartans were almost always described as blond haired, fair eyed/skinned, of course.. and a warrior race

Julian Ross
Julian Ross

You seem smart. Which of the Israelite tribes do you think the Poles came from if any of them?

Hunter Wright
Hunter Wright

He's pretty on point look at egyptian goddes nut, and make comparisons to greek goddess Nyx they are the same deity

Joshua Johnson
Joshua Johnson

You'r not far from the truth
Long robes Yes
Big temples not quite but big enough
And it is consider a christian denomination

Bentley King
Bentley King

You cannot serve two masters. You can be a Christian of any denomination or you can not be a cuck. It's that simple.

ALL of them are explicitly or implicitly pro white genocide.

David Williams
David Williams

I've read the Histories in ancient Greek. I know them back to front. I've yet to see you quote a single part of them. I've quoted the part where he calls the Egyptians black and woolly-haired; now you show us where anybody ever called the Ethiopians white like Swedes. It's almost as if you parrot names without knowing a damned thing, eh? I've already pointed out to you that the very word itself means "burnt-faced."

Why are you showing us a Roman bust of a North African in order to substantiate your statement that the Ethiopians were white?

Isaiah James
Isaiah James

oh my god hes so much more educated than you
Go away kike, this retard doesnt think moses married a black Ethiopian, and i bet youre just as retarded

Attached: 1525542070654.jpg (30 KB, 585x585)

Asher Watson
Asher Watson

youtube.com/watch?v=ue78EReMoAM

Attached: GUARDIAN.jpg (200 KB, 900x1319)

Jayden Peterson
Jayden Peterson

You will always be a dumb nigger.

Nicholas Barnes
Nicholas Barnes

I do not disagree with you, But the similarities couldve come from many things other than common ancestry. Like trade across the med, I dont doubt egyptians couldve been greek ancestors but Ethiopians are distinct clearly and always have been, since blacks in egypt were oppressed but they were common, they were from kush.

Mason Nguyen
Mason Nguyen

Still, dixie is the cause of the nigger problem we have now. Thanks

Leo Peterson
Leo Peterson

youtube.com/watch?v=LvKxMuW3xHY&feature=youtu.be&t=5h20m2s
'true born egyptians'

Juan Edwards
Juan Edwards

everyone i dont like is a nigger
Go away tardo

Attached: 1542570097314.jpg (34 KB, 321x340)

Isaiah Anderson
Isaiah Anderson

Youre welcome

Owen Stewart
Owen Stewart

embarassing hotep tier shit: yeah they have caucasoid skulls and speak an aryan language, so does krishna ramanlingam from karntaka. Having a caucasoid skull does not make you white

Carter Taylor
Carter Taylor

There are no niggers in Heaven, so there should not be any in Church.
It besmirches the name of Christ to have such filth in His home.

Attached: file.png (886 KB, 600x800)

Tyler Bell
Tyler Bell

Your low iq niggetry is obvious af.

Mason Richardson
Mason Richardson

"af"
Ok nigger projecting

Owen Garcia
Owen Garcia

there are reasonable guesstimates about which european nations correlate most cleanly with which of the 12 tribes, assuming this is the historical reality (and it seems to me like it may well be), but they're still speculative... we're not allowed to practice real history yet, because of ((certain forces)), so we have to take stabs in the dark.. and Poland would be one of the trickiest of all the nations to pin down, so I'm afraid I can't answer

Kevin King
Kevin King

yeah no bro you're right, but think of egypt as elite land, and they rule the land of literal mutts, and that was egypt, and if you were even a drop you were drinking beer working on construction building shit. it's why the elites have this hard on for muddying up our bloods they literally want to go back to a simpler time where everything besides them, and their concubine were niggers.

Hunter Taylor
Hunter Taylor

Hahahahaha a fucking YouTube fucking hilarious you lost just give up retard

Jordan Morgan
Jordan Morgan

are you claiming there weren't white aryans in ancient india?
really?

Some quotes from the Indian Rigveda, the oldest Indo-European text. Indra is the chief God of the Aryans.

"At the swift draught the Soma-drinker waxed in might, the Iron One with yellow beard and yellow hair. He, Lord of Tawny Coursers, Lord of fleet-foot Mares, will bear his Bay Steeds safely over all distress." Indra - 10.96.8
"Indra throws drops of moisture on his yellow beard." Indra - 10.23.4
"The swarthy skin, the hated of Indra" - Rigveda IX 73.5
The Rig Veda praises the God who "destroyed the Dasyans and protected the Aryan colour." - Rigveda. III 34.9
"Indra protected in battle the Aryan worshipper, he subdued the lawless for Manu, he conquered the black skin." - Rigveda. I 130.8
The Rigveda thanks God for "scattering the slave bands of black descent", and for stamping out "the vile Dasyan colour." - Rigveda. II.20.7, II 12.4

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU UNEDUCATED FUCKS

Nathan Peterson
Nathan Peterson

... this is a direct reading of herodotus.
Is it worthless because someone posted the reading to youtube?
I wish I could backhand some of you.. truly

Christian Taylor
Christian Taylor

He said where it said Ethiopians are white not where Dorians are Egyptians. I think it is a well known fact that Spartans were not native Greeks, and i forget where they came from but it might be that they are Egyptian of some kind.

Christian Gonzalez
Christian Gonzalez

Could be remnants from alexander, probably a super tiny amount.

Logan Thomas
Logan Thomas

I should add, several pharoahs have been found... with red/blond hair (and strangely, traces of tobacco and cocaine, but thats another topic)
We've also had more than one genetically tested, and they've been found to be of the r1b haplogroup, found almost solely in northwestern Europe, today

Chase Taylor
Chase Taylor

Fuck bro they crave dumbed down zero identity mixed up copies of each other to rule over like cattle.

youtube.com/watch?v=N9c0-ZC-4-E

Joshua Thompson
Joshua Thompson

They're all potato tier retarded shitskins. They're too stupid to even be shills.

Camden Wood
Camden Wood

This does not mean ethiopians were as white as swedes

Daniel Taylor
Daniel Taylor

Go to hell nigger spammer

Isaiah Anderson
Isaiah Anderson

both ionians and dorians claimed to have their *initial* home in Egypt, certainly that region.. and this context fits in very cleanly with the rest I've discovered. A slow migration out of Sumer/Egypt, throughout India, Persia, Greece, then by sea into Rome, Britain, etc, after the fall of Troy.. and a land-based group (cimmerians, scythians) headed the same direction (northwest) a bit more slowly...

Alexander Cooper
Alexander Cooper

You already live in it in your shitty black neighborhood.

Colton Thompson
Colton Thompson

when you realize a snakes mouth looks JUST like a vagina
JUST

Attached: lillith.jpg (38 KB, 720x900)

Mason Reed
Mason Reed

One last intriguing tidbit, I believe from Herodotus, since I know there are a few genuine truth seekers here.. this has always stood out to me, I tend to think its when the 'white flight' began:

The Herakleopolitan king explained to his son that it was civil war within egypt that permitted these foreigners to enter the land and advised stronger protection against them. The prophet Nefer-rohu declared that the lack of security permitted the asiatic entry: 'Foes have arisen in the east, and the asiatics have come down into Egypt... no protector will listen... the wild beasts of the desert will drink at the rivers of egypt and be at their ease on their banks for lack of someone to scare them away. The prophet ipo-wer stated the case in a way characteristically egyptian. In their feeling of special election and special providence, the egyptians called themselves 'the people' in contract to foreigners. Now the presence of foreigners in Egypt had blurred the distinction between 'the people' and all outsiders: 'Why really, the desert spread throughout the land; the nomes are destroyed; barbarians from outside have come to Egypt... there are really no people anywhere... a man of character goes in mourning because of what has happened in the land... FOREIGNERS HAVE BECOME PEOPLE EVERYWHERE.

Connor Sanchez
Connor Sanchez

Fuckhead post them here in text not on some faggots YouTube you shitfor brains this isn't reddit go there to jerk each other off

Connor Hughes
Connor Hughes

Capped

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-12-08-at-7.30.56-PM.png (92 KB, 1377x172)

Nathan Anderson
Nathan Anderson

Won’t saying formerly white countries were white get you banned from reddit?

Ryder Lee
Ryder Lee

you are so dumb you see someone quote a very popular historian and you think its the biggest brain shit on the planet. Why dont you go read him for yourself?

Gabriel Wright
Gabriel Wright

Orthodoxy is the only way to find salvation anyway. I would recommend the ROC, OCA, SOC, or ROCOR. (Beware of ecumenism)

Charles Allen
Charles Allen

Just say maybe they should be giving to, feeding and clothing the homeless first.

That shit is basically what Jesus did, theres no way theyll dunk on Jesus

Elijah Cooper
Elijah Cooper

I get the feeling he has enough context to recognize the potential importance of the blurb.
Whereas you....
agreed!
theres more than one reason ((they)) want Russia destroyed

Ryder Myers
Ryder Myers

Just find an ethnic church or service ( romanian, ukranian etc.)

Gavin Robinson
Gavin Robinson

Stop watching brother Nathaniel.
youtube.com/watch?v=JL6dwfJ60es

Gavin Ross
Gavin Ross

No hes just a dumbshit tard who came in and spammed and said nothing valuable. hes just a little kid

Cameron Jones
Cameron Jones

giving money to maoris
"No"

Brody Anderson
Brody Anderson

Haha good post, haven't had a giggle like that in a while.
Sorry, if you think some historically illiterate and inbred pastor can accurately convey the teachings of Christ and the desert fathers...you have to be ignorant or fundamentally retarded.

Juan Morris
Juan Morris

muh history
muh tradition
muh church fathers

Colossians 2:8
Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.

Christ didn't want the teachers of his word to have golden palaces and walk around in expensive suits and Rolex watches like the orthodox church. The orthodox church is a false idolatrous cult dedicated to the guy who posed for the painting of Jesus. I used to be an orthodox follower and then I actually opened the bible, listened to what my elders said, and believed on CHRIST and not THIS GUY

Attached: 1516394976832.jpg (137 KB, 753x1453)

Anthony Lee
Anthony Lee

Jesus did this to people who were legitimately downtrodden, not military age males looking for gibs in super rich countries

Christopher Wood
Christopher Wood

fuck off chang

Camden Smith
Camden Smith

why don't you fuck off already memeflag?
Jesus never existed and you can't prove it, he's literally just and icon of the Sun (like Horus).

Matthew Wright
Matthew Wright

My flag is other places in the thread retarded Spaniard. Surely you can come up with something you havent heard from zeitgeist? How in the world could you think he didnt exist. Only the most retarded leftists think this. Man you really are dumb

Kevin Bailey
Kevin Bailey

He never existed, show me proof. I'll wait

Easton Campbell
Easton Campbell

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josephus_on_Jesus

He existed

Parker Morales
Parker Morales

wikipedia
jew

in the entire work of Josephus, which constitute many volumes of great detail encompassing centuries of history, there is no mention of Paul or the Christians, and there are only two brief paragraphs that purport to relate to Jesus. Although much has been made of these "references," they have been dismissed by scholars and Christian apologists alike as forgeries ...

Mattathias, the father of Josephus, must have been a witness to the miracles which are said to have been performed by Jesus, and Josephus was born within two years after the crucifixion, yet in all the works he says nothing whatever about the life or death of Jesus Christ; as for the interpolated passage it is now universally acknowledged to be a forgery.

you failed
you failed to show proof.

Attached: killing.png (246 KB, 1681x2802)

Elijah Wood
Elijah Wood

Josephus made reference to jesus as a real person. Not my fault you cant habla ingles

Wyatt Bell
Wyatt Bell

I've to our refugee programme so we can welcome our new neighbours

2 John 9-10-11

9 Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.

10 If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed:

11 For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.
---

Awfully convenient how so many so-called Christians ignore this. Muslims are NOT welcome in Christian society, and neither are Jews.

Liam Peterson
Liam Peterson

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-12-08-at-8.56.21-PM.png (60 KB, 1036x245)

Brody Watson
Brody Watson

strangenotions.com/jesus-did-exist/

Camden James
Camden James

Shame it say's "I've" instead of "give". Change the text in the element viewer and screencap again

Owen Gutierrez
Owen Gutierrez

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-12-08-at-9.00.20-PM.png (62 KB, 1037x247)

Dominic Miller
Dominic Miller

josephus.org/testimonium.htm

This might be a better link

Hunter Bennett
Hunter Bennett

that's cause if jesus ever existed it was just a common man, he was turned "god" by the NT decades after his supposed death to fit jew narrative

Attached: 1540707564747.jpg (1.2 MB, 853x1202)

Aiden Evans
Aiden Evans

How does jesus being God in the flesh help the jews at all?

Adrian Williams
Adrian Williams

Oh I wonder about that.... is a mystery really....

Attached: 46811872-1900647796655329-9129000163568779264-o.jpg (115 KB, 1024x543)

Nathaniel Nguyen
Nathaniel Nguyen

I wonder too but you wont answer my question. You just posted a screencap of some rando on wikipedia and some historically illiterate retard like yourself

Nathan Hill
Nathan Hill

show me your flag. I must see it, also you have made 0 arguments so far you only avoid answering.

Attached: GW430.png (197 KB, 430x274)

Henry Martinez
Henry Martinez

Zeitgeist is a stupid movie and all you have to do is google what the JEWISH guy is saying while he says it so you can see that its literally all made up.

Charles Scott
Charles Scott

SSPX

Parker Garcia
Parker Garcia

Jesus Christ is sitting in a box in a Jerusalem museum along with Mary, Magdalene, his brothers, and his son. He was a mortal man and is long dead.

Christianity is a Roman religion and the real messiah is Titus Flavian. Didn't you ever wonder why the gospels were never written in Hebrew or more logically Aramaic?
Remember "white man" that every time you praise Christianity you're praising a Roman conspiracy written in a kike's name.
There will be no hiding on the day of the lions.

Parker Parker
Parker Parker

youtube.com/watch?v=yVt0dnwZMCo
Come on home OP

David Nguyen
David Nguyen

Why would it be written in aramaic and not written in greek which people wouldve spoken in the eastern empire at that time?

Joseph Martinez
Joseph Martinez

Also you dumb leaf, mary magdalene is not two people

Charles Watson
Charles Watson

I don't even watch movies fuck off with that

Your monotheistic exoteric shit religion was designed to destroy polytheism and true spirituality.
You're a pathetic slave imprisoned in pseudo-spiritual garbage, your fictional figure never existed as a god.

Ayden Martin
Ayden Martin

Somethings got you angry man, it must be those muslim genes hating god, maybe the jews took your foreskin? Whats up dawg?

Leo Johnson
Leo Johnson

he doesn't know Yhwh is the god of All abrahamic religions
You're a amerimongrel that in 49 post have not done a single argument, you're weak, you were made this way so your jewish overlords could take over the world

Jonathan Ross
Jonathan Ross

Theres only one religion of abraham retard. Go suck off odins weak dick

Benjamin Powell
Benjamin Powell

Implying im pagan
Heh, weak like your god that only lies and creates ilusions, disgusting.

Carson Richardson
Carson Richardson

atheism
Mental weakness. Theres a reason so many leftists are atheists

Alexander Gutierrez
Alexander Gutierrez

implying im atheist
51 posts

Attached: oy.jpg (20 KB, 252x291)

Henry Taylor
Henry Taylor

not monotheist, pagan, or atheist

We got ourselves a special snowflake here.

Attached: 1519950663144.png (135 KB, 680x850)

Grayson Adams
Grayson Adams

52 posts

Attached: 1544282006583.jpg (507 KB, 875x789)

Adam Carter
Adam Carter

Really got me muhammad

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit