Comey testimony, page 227
I'M A BOUGHT AND PAID FOR CRIMINAL. I WAS THEN AND I AM NOW
- March 2010 Secretary Hillary Clinton again intervenes and Uranium One retains Kazakhstan mines
- **April 2010 Rosenstein** investigation reports significant evidence of U1/RosAtom bribery/corruption associated with acquisition of US Uranium mining rights
- April 2010 **President Obama is briefed by Eric Holder regarding illegal activities of Uranium One/RosAtom** in efforts to control ALL US Uranium reserves
- May 2010 Rosenstein/Mueller seal Uranium One/RosAtom bribery/corruption case & **gagged witnesses & informants**
- 9/25/2010 RosAtom applies to US State Department and Treasury to acquire Uranium One
- 10/5/2010 Because Uranium One/RosAtom bribery/corruption investigation information is hidden, CFIUS allows RosAtom transaction to conclude
October 2010 Uranium One acquires Uranium mining rights in CO
- 12/7/2010 RosAtom completes acquisition of Uranium One
- 4/23/2015 Additional secret payments totaling $112M to the Clinton Foundation from Uranium One/RosAtom & affiliates at each stage of process outlined above are discovered by NY Times
- 5/17/2017 Rod Rosenstein appointment of Robert Mueller as Special Counsel into Russian government efforts to influence the 2016 presidential election and related matters
Lot of sliding today. Bump.
neither you nor any reasonable prosecutor would bring any charges
That's true, though. Reasonable prosecutors generally don't want to commit suicide in a cauldron of boiling tar.
Ratcliffes list is a little short.
I believed it then and I believe it now
throwing it into the blackhole of prosecutorial discretion
has there ever been a more obvious coverup?
X committed over 100 crimes but you can't prosecute X because it's unreasonable.
that seems like the definition of reasonable. Clinton's must have some heavy dirt on this faggot for him not to cave under all the pressure he was under.
he must be a liberal, logic has no identity within their minds
Even when he said it during his trial, I always feel like Comey is screaming "help me" when he says the "no reasonable prosecutor would do review this case". The implied threat is so thick you could cut it with a butter knife.
It probably was true that no prosecutor would bring a case against Hillary Clinton for fear of their lives among other things. Not that it mattered, Comey was NEVER going to recommend charges whatever the circumstances.
Then let’s get an unreasonable prosecutor.
Why is the FBI concerned about prosecution? Aren't they separate arms of the legal system (enforcement & judiciary?)
Hillary is fucked. Post this in every shareblue thread.
I'm reminded that our current acting AG looks a lot like Agent 47.
has anybody asked him WHY he th inks no reasonable prosecutor would follow up?
I dont know. I don't recall what I would do considering, hehe, it would be hard living in a situation that didn't happen, but if I was raised to follow up, I don't know if I would.
It would be exactly this verbatim