South Africa Declares War on Whites

Hunter Adams
Hunter Adams

It's Official, the National Policy of South Africa is Racial Genocide, and the target is whites.

dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/746953/south-africa-land-reforms-white-farmers-constitution-changed-cyril-ramaphosa

Attached: SouthAfrica.png (352 KB, 825x767)

All urls found in this thread:

dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/746953/south-africa-land-reforms-white-farmers-constitution-changed-cyril-ramaphosa
blackchristiannews.com/2018/12/south-africa-sets-march-2019-deadline-to-seize-land-from-white-farmers/
youtube.com/watch?v=a_bDc7FfItk
afriforum.co.za/home/
suidlanders.org/our-emergency-plan/
afriforum.co.za/afriforum-international-donations/
suidlanders.org/donations/suidlanders-emergency-plan/
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/j.1469-1809.2007.00363.x#support-information-section
theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?89631-Ancestry-Composition-of-White-South-Africans
davesheer.com/223-remington-1/
davesheer.com/22-long-rifle/
davesheer.com/9mm-para-1/
davesheer.com/12-gauge/
afriforum.co.za,
suidlanders.org
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3821558/The-white-ghettos-blight-South-Africa-20-years-fall-apartheid-white-people-live-squalid-camps-falling-poverty.html
davesheer.com/handguns/?sort=priceasc
davesheer.com/rifles/?sort=priceasc
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=132&v=hqdyyHJb_SE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_genocide_conspiracy_theory

Brayden Watson
Brayden Watson

"The country’s National Assembly approved a proposal to change the constitution to make the so-called reforms legal in a vote of 183 to 77.

This paves the way for land to be taken from farmers without giving any kind of compensation."

These goonie spooks started singing before they voted to make a race war. They were oh so happy that they're about to starve...

Jason Hughes
Jason Hughes

End this reign of terror

Attached: ripedude5.jpg (17 KB, 300x261)

Julian Bell
Julian Bell

And the Absolute condition of Google, and their interest, or the interest of the world in general to the coming slaughter of people who settled open land...
pic related.

Attached: SouthAfrica2.png (241 KB, 565x737)

Cooper Murphy
Cooper Murphy

SA project is over
Show your true mutt genealogy or go home.

How retarded for a white person to think they would ever live forever in a black man land? LOL

Thomas Robinson
Thomas Robinson

asia for whites
africa for whites
europe for whites

Adam Mitchell
Adam Mitchell

"It is believed that when South Africa’s Constitution is amended, it could be done by inserting into Section 25 the phrase: “Zero compensation may be regarded as just and equitable”.

South Africa’s President Cyril Ramaphosa has previously defended his radical plans, saying they are necessary for equality."

blackchristiannews.com/2018/12/south-africa-sets-march-2019-deadline-to-seize-land-from-white-farmers/

this will not stop at Farm Land. They will take your businesses, your nice homes in the cities, your cars, your children, and of course your bank-accounts.
And some decadent Anglos laugh about the Boers?

Attached: SouthAfrica3.png (516 KB, 709x725)

Evan Collins
Evan Collins

Give it back whiteboi, and fuck off back to your own country

Ryan Baker
Ryan Baker

There was nobody settled in SA when the Boers got there, because the Little Ice Age was too hard on the Cattle.
The Zulu didn't go that far South, and the tribes on the ocean were few and sold land to the Boer.
SA was truly No-Man's land when the Boer got there.

Alexander Clark
Alexander Clark

Hahaha wouldn't it be terrible if there were a bunch of little white shotas forced to suck futa black dick to death? hahaha would be so embarassing for them and terrible to see. Would be wild.

Attached: 1543735236328.jpg (157 KB, 833x925)

Josiah Moore
Josiah Moore

Race war
Deaths
whites 1000
blacks 1 million

Lucas Gonzalez
Lucas Gonzalez

leave land unoccupied for centuries
make no attempt to tame it
someone else finally comes along and does it
"dat shit mine, nigguh, u caint be steelin n shit!"

Gabriel Scott
Gabriel Scott

It'll be no mans land again once the negroids ruin the soil

Nathaniel Wilson
Nathaniel Wilson

This is primarily the only reason to celebrate the passing of the white race, because all the shitskins can wither and die with a whimper while the insectoidal chinks refamiliarize the other races with real exploitation, inequality, and brutality.

Not that whites will go out without a bang.

Ryder Bell
Ryder Bell

Nice!

Isaac Rivera
Isaac Rivera

Good. These farmers have to go back.

Asher Gutierrez
Asher Gutierrez

They were literally there first.
And if we're all going back, since I assume you're 1st Nation, will you be going back to China?

Thomas Ross
Thomas Ross

Would you like to know more?
youtube.com/watch?v=a_bDc7FfItk

Wyatt Jackson
Wyatt Jackson

Two scenarios. Either the farmers capitulate and get screwed out of their land or they sperg out, fight back effectively and become the bad guys...and get screwed out of their land.

Camden Foster
Camden Foster

Attached: 20E8A1FC-DFE7-48BF-93CE-874A0994E06E.png (391 KB, 1116x986)

Elijah Torres
Elijah Torres

Best case scenario, the land is officially worthless as a farm. Sell everything you can, turn it into acre lots. Firesale price. Use whatever you can get and leave SA. I would gladly donate to a charity bringing them over to the us.
Fucking hotspot. My IP address apparently has been used by every shit poster who gets banned.

Ayden Wright
Ayden Wright

Can we bring them in? White SA immigrants are technically African American and I'd love nothing more to see affirmative action get fucked.

Adam Cruz
Adam Cruz

So what lesson do we learn?
*Its best to fight early before you are screwed. Secretively if necessary. Nobody says a campaign must be fought in the crappy way the red brigades, Ira, PLO etc went about things in the 29th century.
Only victory matters not fitting some role like an NPC.

Kevin Rivera
Kevin Rivera

I think they could win, if they know where to target and move without hesitation.
Most of SA is indifferent, or simply rubbing their hands because someone bigger is doing the theft.
Find the right targets, move without hesitation, and accept that your death may be better than this future.

Joshua James
Joshua James

They should have left a long time ago desu.

Xavier Rivera
Xavier Rivera

Why?

Attached: GenocideUN.png (43 KB, 935x563)

Anthony Kelly
Anthony Kelly

For those who want to know more from people on the ground.
and especially for those who feel the need to assist
For those wanting to learn more:
afriforum.co.za/home/
For those wanting to help those who don't wish to leave:

Jack Moore
Jack Moore

29th century
Buck Rogers here.
It’s one of those days. I came home early. I’m not feeling it. Unless ‘it’ means exhaustion from work.
*Fighting early is of obvious benefit
*if it’s going to get violent it’s best if the first shots are the last shots. Don’t give infinite money a chance to strike back against anything.
*use the enemies strength against itself. Like we discussed with accelerationism. ie getting the crazy PC lib/left seeing literally Hitlers coming out of the walls so that they use all their strength in over screeching and calling everyone a nazi. Meanwhile to the publics’ eye be ‘free speechers’. We don’t have the media in our pocket, they do, so we make them misuse it. Like that, anything similar is good if it’s effective.

Colton Robinson
Colton Robinson

Sorry America closed it's borders to everyone. Afrikkaners please go to another country like Japan or Russia

Nicholas Rogers
Nicholas Rogers

And some decadent Anglos laugh about the Boers?
They are the same people that cry about "white privilege" in their own countries despite being some of the most privileged motherfuckers in the world.

Camden Turner
Camden Turner

The Boer, and whites in general in SA, can't afford to ask. They need to dominate and win ASAP.
They need to find those 77 legislators who voted with them and consider a peace treaty with that group.
Lesotho isn't perfect, but a similar situation beats the heck out of being slaughtered outright.

Attached: irene-15-year-old-runner.jpg (32 KB, 300x200)

Parker Campbell
Parker Campbell

America closed its borders to economic migrants but how about people that are actually facing genocide?

Luke Clark
Luke Clark

I think the better solution is to arm them, very well, and let them stay on the land that their ancestors developed.

Austin Lee
Austin Lee

Not sure if you're calling Americans or South Africans mutts.

But, anyway, here is what "white" South African genealogy looks like. It's really mutty.

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/j.1469-1809.2007.00363.x#support-information-section

"By disentangling my own South African pedigree, that is on average 12 generations deep, I try to quantify the genetic heritage of an Afrikaner. As much as 6% of my genes have been contributed by slaves from Africa, Madagascar and India, and a woman from China. This figure compares well to other genetic and genealogical estimates.

Given that genealogists could show that as much as 7% of Afrikaner genetic heritage is not of European descent (Heese, 1971), I find it curious that a system such as apartheid worked in South Africa.

Working with a number of blood group gene frequencies, Botha & Pritchard (1972) estimated that between 6–7% admixture between western European and slaves from Africa and the East, and/or Khoikhoi, would be required to explain the allele frequencies. Nurse et al. (1985) listed a number of alleles typical to the Khoisan and Bantu‐speaking peoples that are found in low frequencies in Afrikaners (ABO system: Abantu; glucose‐6‐phosphate dehydrogenase: GdA− and GdA; Rhesus: R°; Haemoglobin C)."

Christian Wilson
Christian Wilson

America's borders are wide-open for pregnant 80 IQ spics looking to leach off welfare. The borders are closed for productive whites actually facing extermination, however.

Owen Reyes
Owen Reyes

South Africa wasn't a "black man land", it was founded BY WHITE SETTLERS. Only when it became the only decent civilization the apes from other lands came flooding in, thanks to the eternal anglo seriously weakening the Dutch settlers during the Boer genocides.

Austin Phillips
Austin Phillips

Average South African ancestry per theapricity.

5.0% -- European
64.1% -- Northern European
03.0% -- Southern European
--------------
00.2% -- Eastern European
27.7% -- Nonspecific European
--------------
00.1% -- Ashkenazi
--------------
02.1% -- Sub-Sahran African
--------------
01.3% -- South Asian
--------------
00.5% -- East Asian
--------------
01.1% -- Unassigned

theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?89631-Ancestry-Composition-of-White-South-Africans
Based on 7 kits, the average is 2.1% sub-Saharan African, 1.3% South Asian and 0.5% East Asian. (There's also 0.1% Jewish, although to be fair that might be statistical noise.)

Andrew Sanchez
Andrew Sanchez

I find it curious that a system such as apartheid worked in South Africa.
Why? Euro blood stock was far superior in IQ and customs. Even a small amount of African wouldn't automatically over-ride.
Further, all you're proving is that most of them belong in Africa.

Zachary Rivera
Zachary Rivera

If this happens white people in the U.S. and Europe need to kill random black Niggers.

Brayden Johnson
Brayden Johnson

Hahahahahhahahaa

I hope they drive the whites out, within months the land will be infertile and they will starve lmfao

Do they ever stop to think WHY the food grows there? Do they think land = food and nothing happens in between? Hahahahauau

Landon Flores
Landon Flores

if this happens
It's happening, shortcake. And killing "random black Niggers" is completely useless, African "black Niggers" don't care about anyone outside of Africa.
So as not to lie, Niggers, of all colors, don't care about anyone.

Logan Morales
Logan Morales

They kinda had it coming tbqh.

Asher Lopez
Asher Lopez

Isn't Sidney in for a shock when the Aborigine come for their cut.

Jayden White
Jayden White

I want them to stay in Africa rather than moving to Europe and mixing with us and polluting our blood streams.

I really don't care much either way about what happens with the SA farm issue. To the extent I do care, it's just because I'm afraid the SA "whites" might move to the West if the nigger government takes their farms.

Dominic Jones
Dominic Jones

Jow Forums donates ar-15s when?

Attached: kn4a2s0wdu021.png (727 KB, 684x665)

Gavin Young
Gavin Young

i hope they kill every white person in the country. whites don't even belong on this planet they belong in hell.

africa for africans
america for africans
europe for africans
hell for whites

Jose Williams
Jose Williams

If you're not an asshole, and you can see that this is an obvious injustice and a danger to civilization in general, consider donating at the following links.

You can n/a or 555-5555 the first info screen, and the second screen will take you to a credit card entry screen where you fill out the card info. Check your exchange rate.

These guys are set up to take bitcoin donations.

Owen Nelson
Owen Nelson

africa is not for whites. africa is a black continent. whites in africa are invaders and colonialist.

Aaron Parker
Aaron Parker

co.uk
Bullshit as usual.

Camden Turner
Camden Turner

Transvaal is their own country. Nobody lived on this land, prior to colonization.

Joseph Torres
Joseph Torres

About 2 weeks ago the exchange from USD to Rand was about so that if you gave $20 USD, they got about 283 rand..
If you round that down to 280rand, the donation, right now, will be about $19.77 .

Pound Sterling 15.55 will give a little more than 280rand.

Sebastian Adams
Sebastian Adams

If you're Russian, and you want to help the Boer, the exchange rate is such that 1290Rubles will bring about 280rand.

If you're Swedish 179 will bring about 280rand.

If you're nigger, please keep the change and actually clean your hood, paint some siding, maybe clean the gutters instead of just stealing them?

Jaxon Morgan
Jaxon Morgan

spend 100,000 years doing nothing better than carving sticks and smashing rocks
white man come to empty areas and build civilization
see how good it is, want it for yourselves
"Get out, this is out land."
Infrastructure crumbles, civilization collapses.

Kind of like that, right?

Benjamin Morgan
Benjamin Morgan

I almost want every landowner in SA to pack up ALL of their shit and go, just so stupid niggers just like you can look at one another's fly swarmed faces in confusion as they slowly and painfully die and can only blame themselves.
However, the thick skulls of niggers watching in other countries probably wouldn't be able to process that maybe this wasn't a good idea. Then you'd come slapping those dumb nigger lips around asking for aid to help the ten surviving niggers spread more disease.
Or you'd come up with excuses for the failures of the NiggerState, and stupid kike leftists would eat it up until you ruined more white states.
This whole "stolen land" shit always makes me laugh. You do realize the entirety of history is a series of hostile land acquisitions, right? What exactly is your endgame? I know y'all wuz kangz, but if this happened (which it never will), the result isn't going to be like Black Panther.
Lick my anus, nigger. You're old news

Gabriel Johnson
Gabriel Johnson

March 2019

Plenty of time to salt the earth then

Attached: The-failed-rainy-season-has-seriously-eroded-families-resilience.jpg (324 KB, 1230x692)

Xavier Perez
Xavier Perez

If you're wondering what kind of funds they will need, for those of us who do plinking, here's a couple standard tools that a farmer might use to help keep varmints off the crops or animals.
davesheer.com/223-remington-1/
davesheer.com/22-long-rifle/

Parker Carter
Parker Carter

The US, in helping the Boer, might actively get a group of indigenous people who can assist in countering the expansion of Communism in Africa.
Certainly, communism is what the EFF is aiming for.

David Scott
David Scott

As a Recap, South Africa has declared war on white people.
SA will be taking their property, which their ancestors settled and improved to usefulness for crops, without payment.

Carter Phillips
Carter Phillips

Stop larping as a nigger you faggot.
We all know that an african nigger can't spell or use a computer, much less use a smartphone.

Jonathan Ross
Jonathan Ross

For those of you who forgot. This is all instigated by the Chinese government. The Gooks will take the appropriated land from the niggers.

Carson Lopez
Carson Lopez

Can confirm Facebook in Wakanda takes on a whole new meaning. The rest of the world isn't talking about a cannibal mask collection.

Jeremiah Hernandez
Jeremiah Hernandez

If you're Russian, and you want to help the Boer, the exchange rate is such that 1290Rubles will bring about 280rand.
About 2 weeks ago the exchange from USD to Rand was about so that if you gave $20 USD, they got about 283 rand..
If you round that down to 280rand, the donation, right now, will be about $19.77 .

Christian Lopez
Christian Lopez

the whites in SA voted to end apartheid!!! FUCK THEM. The North Koreans are free today because they have nukes and tell the world to fuck itself. SA created nukes when whites rule and they just gave up in 1994!!!

Eli Robinson
Eli Robinson

That may be true of their parents, but this generation didn't do that, and they are in need of assistance.
You have a right to scorn, if you choose, but I choose to help them instead.

William Murphy
William Murphy

I love you Australia <3

Christopher Torres
Christopher Torres

Ops New Zealand never mind.

Charles Lopez
Charles Lopez

and fuck off back to your own country
Same to you blackboi

Nathaniel Hall
Nathaniel Hall

Again, to get an idea of the cost exchange, since I know there are alot of /k users who read through here:
davesheer.com/12-gauge/

The Boer are basically out of preparation time, they must have your help, if they're gonna get it at all.
I expect that the EFF and their ignorant base will be attacking all out starting Sunday (today for SA).

Attached: bka-20170119-3.jpg (51 KB, 600x450)

Aaron Martin
Aaron Martin

the land is officially worthless as a farm
Salt the earth, just like they did in ancient times. You can't stop them taking the land from you, but you can decide what condition that land will be in when they come for it.

Attached: alg-john-slattery-jpg.jpg (37 KB, 750x480)

Christian Miller
Christian Miller

Wasn't it so nice of the SA legislature to allow these farmers just enough time to almost finish growing one more crop?
And after they all just planted?

/pol and others like us may be the only humans on earth who give a shit.

Jackson Robinson
Jackson Robinson

It's Official

The Boer are all white Christcucks. They won't do shit. It's why they let their country get destroyed. They had nukes...They could have gone full North Korea, but they didn't want to give up their toys, their delicious international trade gibz, their comforts, or really anything...Their ONLY priority was to keep their comfy lifestyles going as long as possible while the white men grew fat, weak, cowardly, and pathetic.

They could have threatened to use their nukes, formed an ultra-fascist whites only political party, overthrown the gov't back in the 80's and 90's and suffered for a few decades while they build their own society using white-labor. Of course white men didn't want to do any of that. They were too reliant on that lovely cheap non-white labor white men just love so so much.

Now everything's fucked. This is the future they chose. I have zero sympathy for any of them.

Zachary Torres
Zachary Torres

The Chinese would like you to quit. That makes the bug-eye's jobs much easier.
And the assholes who don't think that this generation is different from their parents, they aren't going to do anything but bitch anyway.
But, you should be able to see how much hostility they are facing, and that's from outside their own nation.
These people literally did nothing to harm anyone, and deserve none of what is being aimed at them.

Luis Garcia
Luis Garcia

The white farmer's need to poison the underground water table with asnic

Daniel Myers
Daniel Myers

I think they need to be armed, and trained, and they need to fight to liberate their nation from Communists.

Kevin Sullivan
Kevin Sullivan

SA legislature waited until the crops were in the ground, all the costs for the season were incurred, and then set a date to steal the land before the crop comes in.
So these farmers are now Cash poor, on top of all their assets being at risk of being stolen.
They will be killed, the Legislature has set the tempo, there is nothing to be respected about these men and women, they will be killed, if we don't help.

Adrian Foster
Adrian Foster

No one could have possibly seen this coming.

Colton Edwards
Colton Edwards

afriforum.co.za/home/

For those wanting to help those who are being pushed out

Samuel Adams
Samuel Adams

"I made robbery legal, therefore, it's okay when I rob people."
Niggers belong in the fucking bush like animals or a lost Amazon tribe. They don't understand how a government works.

Attached: 1531793558278.jpg (55 KB, 600x600)

Oliver Miller
Oliver Miller

Good,
Let them be honest about what was already being done in secret.
With luck, it will motivate enough whites in america and europe to get off their asses and actually either go help the Boer or demand that they're governments do.
14motherfucking88

Attached: image.jpg (138 KB, 900x1289)

Joseph Davis
Joseph Davis

James Howard
James Howard

Now, for those of you wanting to see some numbers, consider this:
55.91 million people in Africa.

78,050 active duty personnel in the SA military. It has another 193,692 police. About 271,742
Now, if we assume that those who are willing to stand with the Boers approximate the same number of legislators who stood, that's about 1/3. Or about 90k.
So figure that the Boer population is about 1.5million. Lets assume that about 1/4 are military age. So about 375,000, plus the 90k.
465,000 military aged men able to help.

Consider what happened when
pic related...
Now, to be careful, it's likely this army will not make the same mistakes, and will have better equipment.
tldr
I believe it is obvious, there is a chance to make a Boer State.

Attached: Rhodesia.png (11 KB, 457x323)

Nathan Hall
Nathan Hall

Whites in South Africa should form their own state.

Carson Clark
Carson Clark

Why? so they can take the record of shortest lasting nation from Catalonia?
If white people in south Africa tried to form a separate state they would be destroyed immediately

Dominic Peterson
Dominic Peterson

would be destroyed immediately
By whom?
You clearly over-estimate the capabilities of the Zulu.
Again, pic related 2 posts up.

Nathan Gonzalez
Nathan Gonzalez

Attached: rhodesia.jpg (319 KB, 1200x1933)

Colton Nguyen
Colton Nguyen

UN sanctions on them immediately.
Military aide from the UN, NATO, the US, and/or Israel.

Apartheid did not end because blacks forced a military victory, but because white countries around the world isolated and smothered South Africa economically.

Easton Lee
Easton Lee

I just want to fight, they need security don't they? I know how to handle a weapon. Not like I've got any familiy here, would rather die actually doing something then wasting away on vidya, cigs, and wage kekin.

Ethan Murphy
Ethan Murphy

The only reason apartheid ended, was the white people mistakenly believed the feel-good narrative that blacks had "advanced" enough to run their own nations.

Austin Wright
Austin Wright

Thankfully with the advent of the internet and social media we can all see how foolsih that assumption was.

Parker Taylor
Parker Taylor

If you have your own gear, and your own money, I'm sure they'll take you. I suggest contact with
afriforum.co.za,
They seem to have the most official contact with the US. There are a number of merc firms that operate out of SA as well, you might get on with them, but they may want to send you to somewhere else.

Grayson Cox
Grayson Cox

Funny how it wasn't a land grab when white did it....

Alexander Kelly
Alexander Kelly

And then all the blacks would illegally go to that state, cry for gibs, cry racism, and then steal.

Attached: nigger-shit.jpg (778 KB, 2051x1625)

Easton Turner
Easton Turner

Salt the earth

Why bother? The blacks are not going to work the land in any economically feasible method if they bother to work it at all before they go back to starving and blaming white people for their failures.

Jose Long
Jose Long

The only ones to blame for this are the whites themselves. They voted themselves out of apartheid. Reap what you sow farmers.

Noah Wilson
Noah Wilson

Good to know this will become a campaign issue for the 2020 election.

Isaac James
Isaac James

The Little Ice Age was just starting to end when the Boer moved into empty grasslands.
The Zulu didn't use those areas, because they got too cold too quickly.
The Boer developed the roads, the drainage, the bridges, and the farm land.
The Africans shit in the dust and chucked spears, and said, "we're black, and we were on Africa before you, therefore we own this too!"
That land was "No-Mans" nobody had cities, and at the most, the eastern edges were occasional grazing lands.

Jack Ramirez
Jack Ramirez

Attached: #Bless-The-Rains.jpg (78 KB, 480x480)

Jack Scott
Jack Scott

They don't have that much time. The Boer are now fair game, as the SA government has literally stiffed them.
It looks like they are going to take the land before the crops are in, which means that the farmers are cash poor for the seed and fertilizer costs they would normally recoup when they harvest.
And that stance, if I'm correct, will encourage their outright murder.
This is war on all whites, not just the farmers. If they amend the constitution to take anything without compensation, they will take every white business in South Africa before they're done.
How else will they please this voter bloc? There isn't enough land to give everyone of those voters a chunk.
They will rob/displace all whites in SA.

Hudson Smith
Hudson Smith

You

Jaxson Bailey
Jaxson Bailey

Some cost comparisons so you can understand how much the Rand buys
davesheer.com/12-gauge/

Carter Jones
Carter Jones

Is this gonna turn out to be some kind of ISIS thing where whites from around the world go to SA to fight on behalf of farmers?

Attached: Limited-Time-Offer.png (43 KB, 146x289)

Levi Adams
Levi Adams

I don’t normally promote illegal immigration, but honestly I hope the South African whites make it out of there alive. They’re welcome to cross over our border.

Attached: A5EEF8FA-BD1A-459C-B12E-2A564A04038E.png (254 KB, 496x669)

Justin Mitchell
Justin Mitchell

I think it should turn into a white-african nation thing.
I think that after 400 years, the whites in Africa have equal claim to those lands in SA. Especially since their ancestors, and they themselves, literally built the infrastructure that these blacks are pretending are theirs.
Have you seen black engineering as a rule?
These people didn't have the wheel in SA when whites showed up.

Adrian Lee
Adrian Lee

davesheer.com/12-gauge/
About 2 weeks ago the exchange from USD to Rand was about so that if you gave $20 USD, they got about 283 rand..If you round that down to 280rand, the donation, right now, will be about $19.77 .

Christian Perry
Christian Perry

Zimbabwe 2.0.

Cameron Hill
Cameron Hill

3% black/asian is literally nothing, I’ve seen whites in the south with even more nonwhite dna. Take your divide and conquer somewhere else.

Attached: 97FC0D9F-5F84-47CC-8814-3EAB39267FCE.jpg (18 KB, 205x223)

Colton Torres
Colton Torres

checked

Easton Johnson
Easton Johnson

i dont give a shit.

you know why?

because south african women love niggers, they fuck them, let run them trains on them, etc.

i've seen south african women profiles on porn sites, i've had enough of feeling empathy.

south africans should gtfo of there. let rest of those nigger lovers stay there. also young south africans are anti racist, etc. fuck them, normal people should move to europe. other shitlibs should stay there.

Wyatt Collins
Wyatt Collins

I'm going to laugh when these retards starve

Asher Phillips
Asher Phillips

I'd be open to trade all the Blacks in the West for all the Whites in Africa.

Wyatt Walker
Wyatt Walker

Because the whole continent is cursed.

It should be abandoned except for mining robots and killer drones.

Michael Sullivan
Michael Sullivan

It's hilarious how kikes think that chinks are going to humor their subversive bullshit when Russia and the U.S are no more. That shit doesn't work on ching chong and they're not going to waste any time wiping Israel off of the map and genociding what remains (for real, this time) the moment they've outlasted their usefulness.

Attached: 1544139479285.jpg (70 KB, 1024x903)

Easton Allen
Easton Allen

Which will kick off U.S. Civil War II: the Chimpout

I like it!

Jason Bennett
Jason Bennett

But I want the SA whites to dance and sing like the niggers we will lose.

Tyler Rivera
Tyler Rivera

No, I don't think it is.
But I think some of us, myself included, have had wildly wrong views of what is important.
Yes, we could hand SA over to the blacks, entirely. They will fall behind technologically, even lose tech they have, overpopulate, and kill each other in local wars, like they have for every generation before us, and a number since.
I doubt it. North American blacks who pay attention to global politics are easily in the 2% range, as far as I have seen. Blacks, as far as I can tell, are mostly interested in short term things. It's why they didn't have the wheel in South Africa, despite having the Chariot in Egypt and Ethiopia.

Attached: Wuzkangs.png (1.41 MB, 800x1024)

Caleb Adams
Caleb Adams

I hope the farmers torch their own fields on the way out and speed up the process.

Jaxon Smith
Jaxon Smith

I'll second that. Let's send the Boer to the recently vacated Detroit farmlands.
We can send Detroit to South Africa.

John Roberts
John Roberts

I'm dreaming of a white genocide

Levi Howard
Levi Howard

Yea, now that the taking time is in limbo, it's difficult, because those crops coming in is normally the majority of cash any farm will have.
If they burn the fields now that they have planted, they will guarantee they get nothing, and the government might not get to seizing their land until after they harvest and sell.
But, if they don't, they might get killed anyway, since the EFF supporters are literally willing to kill them, and the EFF has supported exactly this, openly.

James Stewart
James Stewart

I remember an image Mugabe having a similar face when he kicked out the whites.

Now it's time to await the more or less predictable outcome.

Attached: 1540956752760.jpg (9 KB, 231x247)

Andrew Peterson
Andrew Peterson

If this doesn't result in a massive nigger slaughter I will be severely disappointed.

Jose Bell
Jose Bell

This is justice they should've done this earlier

Eli Martinez
Eli Martinez

American jews said this transparent eventuality was a conspiracy theory but Israeli jews sent their commandos to help train white SA

Anthony Cook
Anthony Cook

yeah ok, let's have the entire world attack white people, that would probably be the best thing for humanity ;).

Joshua Ortiz
Joshua Ortiz

A decade of trying to live, having lost all your wealth, and your family home for generations.
This is hardly repayment to see a bunch of innocents suffer for the ignorance of some niggardly people who have believed Communist Propaganda.
I think you go to the rest of the world and say the obvious.
This is a 3 prong war.
It is a war against racism, everyone, including whites, deserve to be judged by their character.
It is a war against Communism, we have seen these same land grabs in the past for the same reasons, and they have failed.
It is a war against Chinese expansionism because of the the dangers that these policies bring, and you can see above.

Bentley Hill
Bentley Hill

Then you will see China is here to claim their land since they still own them money. Basically they ask the white to go back while the Chinese will come to claim their land once again, so they basically still stuck in the shithole again.

Robert Powell
Robert Powell

MAYBE DEMOCRATS WILL START HATING ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION IF WE GET THESE WHITE FARMERS OVER HERE TO PICK FRUIT LMAO

Attached: 1542257924158.jpg (2.5 MB, 8080x3960)

Isaac Cooper
Isaac Cooper

I can't wait to see how warm and friendly their new Chinese masters will be.

Attached: nanking.jpg (12 KB, 298x169)

Levi Sanders
Levi Sanders

I think this is also true

Hudson Hall
Hudson Hall

no leave it to whites to systematically murder and enslave entire populations it's what they do best

Evan Mitchell
Evan Mitchell

Now, I admit, in a best case scenario you get a white nation between areas around Rustenburg,and between Lesotho and Swaziland. and to the coast at Durban over to Richard's bay. Poos welcome.
Let the Anglo snots at Cape Town come in if they want, or stay with the ANC and the EFF.

Unfortunately, that would literally take a massive expulsion of blacks. So the nearest thing is a hard Apartheid, supported by those 77 legislators who didn't vote to appropriate land by color. Maybe some walls get built, maybe some militia clauses get entered into the new constitution, and maybe some training on helo and jets goes on, heavily in certain towns.

Luis Watson
Luis Watson

Awfully general about every pol topic in one post.

Back to the topic at hand, this isn't something that new in history, even if you account for recent history. Genocides and dislocations of ethnic groups and people in general are the norm of human history.

Sure it's sad, but as it sits right now the SA whites are basically in a two choice situation; either fight an outnumbered fight against the government backed horde of black by standing their ground or sell their shit and leave.

Attached: 1540788526300.jpg (15 KB, 480x480)

Henry Martinez
Henry Martinez

mandatory dingopost

Attached: Operation-Dingo.png (27 KB, 325x865)

Cameron Hill
Cameron Hill

Best of luck to all of the Saffas still down there. I wish I could help you guys.
t. grew up in zimbabwe and had to leave after land reform

Attached: every-fucking-day.png (582 KB, 944x389)

Brandon Thomas
Brandon Thomas

Then move back to africa. Botswana and Zambia you can probably get land

Carson Ross
Carson Ross

Hi, Jacob.
Awfully general
Yes, that's the point, thank you for ignoring the rest of the thread, and focusing on one summation post, which is general exactly because you're trying to appeal to as many of the other nations on earth as you can (or at least keep them uninterested in fighting you).

The Boer are now fair game, as the SA government has literally stiffed them.
It looks like they are going to take the land before the crops are in, which means that the farmers are cash poor for the seed and fertilizer costs they would normally recoup when they harvest.
And that stance, if I'm correct, will encourage their outright murder.
This is war on all whites, not just the farmers. If they amend the constitution to take anything without compensation, they will take every white business in South Africa before they're done.
How else will they please this voter bloc? There isn't enough land to give everyone of those voters a chunk.
They will rob/displace all whites in SA.

73.8 shekels should get about 280rand.

Henry Adams
Henry Adams

And speaking of Botswana and Zambia aren't a lot of boer farmers leaving rsa for those countries

Luke Sullivan
Luke Sullivan

They were oh so happy that they're about to starve...
I don't think land confiscation means what they think it means.

Eli Bell
Eli Bell

Yes, that's the point, thank you for ignoring the rest of the thread, and focusing on one summation post, which is general exactly because you're trying to appeal to as many of the other nations on earth as you can (or at least keep them uninterested in fighting you)
trying to bait a person over his flag on a topic unrelated to the thread

Smh famalamas

I had a teacher here who left SA back on 2001, and came to kikeland despite most of his family fleeing to the US and Argentina, spoke with an incredibly strong accent. Even back then they more or less knew the writing was on the wall after Rhodesia.

What were seeing now is that prediction happening.

Attached: 1528174284254.jpg (35 KB, 528x755)

Henry Sullivan
Henry Sullivan

The Boers fucked up by settling for a half-baked compromise like Apartheid. Same with Jim Crow in the South. Even if you're living above niggers, you're still living with them. Only a pure ethno-state suffices. They should have purged/expelled them by force in the 40s and 50s and then build a big wall. Even if that had meant getting a smaller piece of the land, it would have been theirs.

Justin Mitchell
Justin Mitchell

It's hilarious how kikes think that chinks are going to humor their subversive bullshit

They don't. That's why they are anti-China. India is far more mallable.

Anthony Rivera
Anthony Rivera

I guess I have to admit, I don't know if the group singing on the right side of the screen was singing because they wanted to make the vote fail.
If so, they have a lesson learned, you cannot shame "Communists," they are doing their deeds for criminal reasons.

Isaiah Brooks
Isaiah Brooks

Implying you are on our side.

Attached: jews-are-(((our-friends))).jpg (74 KB, 1027x695)

Samuel Gonzalez
Samuel Gonzalez

I'm not a farmer, I'm a software engineer.
I'm also only a quarter boer so this really isn't my fight.

Jose Ramirez
Jose Ramirez

Kikes have Always played a double game. The niggers will never touch them because they know that's where the real Power lies in the West. Go after White people: ZOG doesn't care. Go after kikes: REEEEEE.

Attached: kikes-helped-mandela.jpg (82 KB, 883x334)

Cooper Cooper
Cooper Cooper

settling for a half-baked compromise like Apartheid
Was forced onto them by the eternal anglo.

Jason Allen
Jason Allen

They won't. They'll get UN food funding and they will become rapefugees in Europe, who will take them.

Christopher Edwards
Christopher Edwards

You can blank the private info on the first screen, the second is your standard secure credit card.
These guys are set up to take bitcoin.

Caleb Johnson
Caleb Johnson

because white countries around the world isolated and smothered South Africa economically

ZOG.

Dominic Rogers
Dominic Rogers

I base my political opinions off porn
based

Ayden Hernandez
Ayden Hernandez

based and redpilled

Kayden Turner
Kayden Turner

I hope they do it. I want to see the niggers starve.

Aaron Gomez
Aaron Gomez

You had a teacher. Good.
This is happening right now, and, rightfully, won't be asking your teacher if it should or shouldn't happen, or more importantly if he went door to door telling everyone it would happen before he left, and was ostracized for being so caring.
I guess I'm really just more interested in helping the otherwise innocents here.
The transfer rate of Chinese Yuan to Rand is such that 135.89 will bring about 280rand, so, perhaps, if you've pulled some shares in China, and you have penance yet to give, you might consider donating. Or not.

Jordan Perez
Jordan Perez

that is quality, fucking saved.

Austin Green
Austin Green

Refugees worst thing about Europe now, visited Berlin a while back and all the 'rabs are slowly turning it into a shithole.

If someone told me that the rabs around gorlitzer were getting beatings on the daily, i'd probably stand up and clap

Carter Ross
Carter Ross

Should salt the fields

Grayson Collins
Grayson Collins

The whites were in SA before the Bantu, which are the predominant blacks in SA today. So no. You fuck off, they were there first, and built everything of value themselves.

Easton Jenkins
Easton Jenkins

someone call /k/
Rhodesia is about to need a fleet of nuggets to defend her white maidens

Attached: iragunman-468x586.jpg (34 KB, 468x586)

Gavin Torres
Gavin Torres

Same we should bring them here before the Russians get them.

Bentley Baker
Bentley Baker

It would be in our best interest to have them move here.

Charles Reyes
Charles Reyes

the farmers are not white , feck em

Xavier Hughes
Xavier Hughes

They don’t need ars they need artillery helicopters tanks, RPG Etc.

Jason Hernandez
Jason Hernandez

migration of whites with nothing to lose to SA to fight for white race, I know there have to be more Jow Forums and /k/ posters like myself who seriously consider just packing up my rifle, supplies and some dosh to go protect our white brothers and sisters

Cooper Moore
Cooper Moore

O what’s this? Obama era propaganda ? You guys still getting paid?

Carter Robinson
Carter Robinson

You niggers are going to get flayed alive in the streets on the day of the rope.

Attached: 1493849621651.webm (1.45 MB, 1080x608)

Kevin Morales
Kevin Morales

You said it.

Zachary Perry
Zachary Perry

Unironically yes they think that. Blacks see white people in nice homes and nice cars, in peaceful neighborhoods, with big savings accounts and think it’s just some shit that was out there and we took it and kept it from them. They don’t actually think it is something that requires work and diligence to build and maintain.

The phrase “white privilege” and the way they talk about it says it all really. Nothing about responsibility just that we have it, they want it, and we should give it to them.

Blake Nguyen
Blake Nguyen

Fuck I guess we only have until march before SHTF

Not a lot of time to get ready, I was expecting this to take longer.

Kevin Sanchez
Kevin Sanchez

let them have it. be interesting too see how well they would use these lands.

Michael Torres
Michael Torres

Chinese are flooding into western countries to steal technology and subvert us from within while the egg on the SA government to genocide the whites in Africa while they take over.

Chinks need to be exterminated. Starting with the Chinks in our countries.

They are 100% at war with the white race, they are just fighting it via unconventional means.

Attached: images.jpg (14 KB, 193x261)

Joshua Cooper
Joshua Cooper

No, the shit has already hit the fan. It's now official in South Africa, the Boers will not be defended. Expect this to get violent long before the government makes anything official.
Why would these thieves wait for the government to possibly hand this land to someone else?

Ryan Diaz
Ryan Diaz

i agree

Joseph Bennett
Joseph Bennett

I sure hope the whites are poisoning their land right now and getting ready to leave the country

Alexander Gomez
Alexander Gomez

RHODESIANS NEVER DIE

Mason Murphy
Mason Murphy

weed farms

Andrew Taylor
Andrew Taylor

davesheer.com/12-gauge/

I fear this bill passing is the Go signal for every gangster and petty thief in SA. I cannot see why such people would wait until the paperwork is completed. And it's morning now, the first day after this bill has passed, in SA.

Bentley White
Bentley White

I would tell the white South Africans to come to America and let the niggers turn South Africa back to mud huts

Grayson Wright
Grayson Wright

Ok will send you all our niggers

Brody Rivera
Brody Rivera

You can send them money, but they need fighting men

Andrew Phillips
Andrew Phillips

The whites were the first to settle the land.

Jaxon Ortiz
Jaxon Ortiz

send them some of you american guns

Wyatt Myers
Wyatt Myers

Why do you wear a bone in your nose...??

Julian Thomas
Julian Thomas

send them some of you american guns
Fuck no, we have our own nigger problems here

Kevin Davis
Kevin Davis

KeK

Carter Moore
Carter Moore

I cannot help you with that, I have no history with that aspect in South Africa. I wouldn't know where to start, except with
www.afriforum.co.za
or
suidlanders.org

Afriforum seems to be the standard "go along to get along." They have made contacts with US government officers.

The Suidlanders seem to be less diplomatic, and far more certain that there is a race war coming.
There are also a number of Merc firms that operate HQ in SA.
I can't fight, so I'm sending money. Besides, it's not a shortage of people, there are literally ghettos full of displaced whites already in SA who would be ready. They need equipment, I think.

Jayden Morgan
Jayden Morgan

This is happening in Chicago as we speak.

Landon Young
Landon Young

Except for the white women....
Who else will basketball players marry...??

Matthew Cook
Matthew Cook

"Around 42,000 of the 4.5 million white South Africans are thought to live in poverty, which equates to 0.9 per cent."
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3821558/The-white-ghettos-blight-South-Africa-20-years-fall-apartheid-white-people-live-squalid-camps-falling-poverty.html

Attached: Homesweethome.jpg (167 KB, 962x641)

Kayden Baker
Kayden Baker

of course they didn't think to look at what happened in another nog bog

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-12-09-at-12.05.35-AM.jpg (41 KB, 626x494)

Joseph Morris
Joseph Morris

Are they braindead? Were they not just begging for the white farmers to return with the offer of a century lease?

Xavier Roberts
Xavier Roberts

google brings up two articles about it at least

Logan Thomas
Logan Thomas

That was Zimbabwe, which is roughly 20 years ahead of South Africa on the Fuck Whitey, Whitey please help! train

Benjamin Morales
Benjamin Morales

LOL

Nathan Jones
Nathan Jones

Good night Jow Forums, my eyes are closing on their own.
afriforum.co.za/home/
For those wanting to help those who are being pushed out:

For you JIDF 73.8 shekels should get about 280rand.

This is a local shop in Johannesburg, for cost comparisons, if you're wondering how much to donate.
davesheer.com/12-gauge/

Luke Reed
Luke Reed

My mistake. It's easy to confuse the two when they're so fucking stupid.

Aiden Edwards
Aiden Edwards

Too dumb to understand he's still a slave.
Wakanda forevah brutha!

Chase Jackson
Chase Jackson

niggers kill white farmers
niggers too stupid to farm land themselves
niggers die off due to mass starvation
niggers ironically end up killing themselves
mfw

Attached: 1536546477411.jpg (37 KB, 464x606)

Charles Stewart
Charles Stewart

one positive thing about wage slaving and going to work early in the morning is things kind of resemble the sweden i grew up in. when you go back home and the nouveau-swedes have all woken up from their dole enabled slumber to aimlessly wander around,however,it feels like you're suddenly in the third world.

Kayden Russell
Kayden Russell

Canada will deny them entry.

Adam Lopez
Adam Lopez

Yeah until they cry to the UN for gibs and we pay out of pocket to feed the very same niggers that would gladly kill us if they were over here. This world is such a fucking joke

Thomas Lee
Thomas Lee

Attached: 1543968440137.jpg (223 KB, 800x936)

Levi Sanchez
Levi Sanchez

In retaliation to this all of us white countries must follow suit and take any land that does not belong to whites back.
your time is up niggers

Tyler Anderson
Tyler Anderson

Attached: South-Africa.jpg (181 KB, 830x788)

Jaxson Morris
Jaxson Morris

this

Caleb Hall
Caleb Hall

Should we do the same with kikes?

Levi Taylor
Levi Taylor

I was banned on media platforms for bringing this up. For 3 days across the board.

Caleb Miller
Caleb Miller

We will not go silently into the night

Jack Edwards
Jack Edwards

and the sjw says that white genocide is false and fake ,what a fuckin joke

Cooper Cruz
Cooper Cruz

do it faggot

Ayden Mitchell
Ayden Mitchell

Blacks and Jews are fucking racist

Andrew Morgan
Andrew Morgan

Whatever is fine. kill them all, rape their babies. catch them on fire. thats what they do. its their culture. nobody will get out of their chairs and we will just bitch about it here. thats our culture.
we are sad cowardly shits. we deserve to get niggered for our weakness. we won't do anything, no matter what they do to us, ever.
i hate you such Jow Forums. you are always right but never ever walk out your front door and clean up your own neighborhood, because you are too afraid. too afraid to lose internet access, too afraid to not be able to grab your vape pen, too afraid not to have heat and air conditioning, too afraid to ever risk your comfort.
I hate you more than I hate them sometimes. Because I know you could do something amazing but never will.

Samuel Hernandez
Samuel Hernandez

None of that entitles the people of S. Africa to dispossess their fellow countrymen. If that is so, then the government simply does not represent them and all willing external parties are viable candidates for assistance. Congratulations, this dumbass wrote three paragraphs worth of horseshit I debunked in two sentences.

John Wilson
John Wilson

visiting this place is a constant reminder of my old realization that there are ten of thousands of people just like me. hundreds of thousands. millions even. and we all just wait for permission to do anything. we are the worst type of slaves.

Grayson James
Grayson James

This is a right wing conspiracy theory. How dare you.

Jonathan Wilson
Jonathan Wilson

is born in South Africa
”Go back to some country you’ve never been to”
Black supremacists are the poster boys of hypocrisy.

Parker Carter
Parker Carter

Ok, kike.

Tyler Murphy
Tyler Murphy

I don't know what narrative you're pushing about the little ice age, but I don't think that has to do with anything. South Africa is incredibly arid , it has the world's seventh largest desert. 70% of the country isn't habitable without drilling into the water table to extract water for habitation. That's why the tribes lived on the east coast, they had neither the technology nor skills to expand outwards. When they did move inland it was in tiny groups of cattle herders, who were wiped out in a massive genocide committed by other blacks less than two centuries ago.

Isaac Cooper
Isaac Cooper

I'll take that trade for ever single last ethnicity across every single continent. There is absolutely no good out of having anybody other than Whites in the West. As it goes, there isn't a single significant benefit to allowing foreigners to settle in your land other than the food, which honestly, sucks, all of it.

Brandon Reyes
Brandon Reyes

An online petition titled “Genocide of whites in South Africa,” which calls on Trump to allow “white Boers to come to the United States,” has garnered nearly 23,000 signatures.

Attached: Picking-machine.jpg (36 KB, 475x313)

Daniel Rogers
Daniel Rogers

I can't wait until a white minority here.
I feel that it was probably a mistake to be the first race on earth to end slavery and then open our society to other races. Lot of good that did.

Attached: white-castration-south-africa.jpg (221 KB, 1000x682)

Angel Bell
Angel Bell

Israel, can we just be frends? Why do you have to pull sneaky shit in my country? We want what you already have but I don't trust you sneaky Jews. What do?

Bentley Rivera
Bentley Rivera

Only because they got soft. If they just kept machine gunning them down this wouldn't be an issue and everyone knows it.

Logan Taylor
Logan Taylor

America gives SA over half a billion a year just for AIDS treatment alone. What makes you think you won't foot the bill to feed them?

Isaac Myers
Isaac Myers

Trump accepting SA farmer refugees would be huge. I know it would it only be a few thousand but it would be the right few thousand.

David Bennett
David Bennett

They do. Thousands of them were massacred. Rhodesia has been destroyed. There will never be another Rhodesian baby born, or couple married, or song written. I fucking hate this meme, Rhodesians have been destroyed. All Rhodesians have died or are on there way to it. Denying reality isn't a virtue.

Leo Evans
Leo Evans

That would condemn the millions of whites left behind to starve and be targets in a famine fueled collapse.

Jack Young
Jack Young

Every white is a refugee in SA. Easy sell. They are all welcome.

The opposition has to admit they are racist or we let real refugees into our country.

William Allen
William Allen

daily star
They're a FUCKING TABLOID.

Ryan Nelson
Ryan Nelson

Remember that time America collapsed our nation after decades of sanctions and collapsing our closest ally after threatening to invade them with the UN? Remember when they were the greatest producers of anti-white anti-apartheid propaganda broadcast around the world for decades? South Africa wasn't destroyed by nigs, it was done by whites, whose descendants now sit around acting like it was someone else's weakness that led to this fuck up.

The disinvestment campaign, after being realized in federal legislation enacted in 1986 by the United States, is credited by some[2] as pressuring the South African Government to embark on negotiations ultimately leading to the dismantling of the Apartheid system

The Comprehensive Anti-Apartheid Act of 1986[1] was a law enacted by the United States Congress

Title III — Measures By The United States To Undermine Apartheid
Sec. 301. Prohibition on the importation of krugerrands
Sec. 302. Prohibition on the importation of military articles
Sec. 303. Prohibition on the importation of products from parastatal organizations
Sec. 304. Prohibition on computer exports to South Africa
Sec. 305. Prohibition on loans to the Government of South Africa
Sec. 306. Prohibition on air transportation with South Africa
Sec. 307. Prohibitions on nuclear trade with South Africa
Sec. 308. Government of South Africa bank accounts
Sec. 309. Prohibition on importation of uranium and coal from South Africa
Sec. 310. Prohibition on new investment in South Africa
Sec. 311. Termination of certain provisions
Sec. 312. Policy toward violence or terrorism
Title IV — Multilateral Measures To Undermine Apartheid

Wyatt Wright
Wyatt Wright

You're not going to get four and half million people to leave their home, even if there was the will logistically it's just not feasible. It's independence or extinction.

Liam Miller
Liam Miller

Attached: Donald-J.-Trump.png (62 KB, 608x417)

Jace Reyes
Jace Reyes

Fair enough. You rascals are about to get murdered. I would love to absorb hard working whites rather than see them killed.

Noah Green
Noah Green

You confuse workers (whites) with kike jews (international politics and banking)

The latter did this to Africa. And to Africans to start with (American slave labor was fully started and under kike jew control)

Get it right.

Kevin Garcia
Kevin Garcia

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=132&v=hqdyyHJb_SE

Attached: get-in-bitches..jpg (74 KB, 526x567)

Logan Foster
Logan Foster

It was more than just kikes. They had a lot of race traitor whites working with them. The jews couldn't have done anything if whites were loyal to each other, if whites refused to act as their golem. Reagan made the sanctions policy. The Kennedy's campaigned against SA for a decade. The students protesting on Campus were white, the people singing anti-white songs and acting in anti-apartheid movies were white. The people worshiping Mandela in America were white. Americans were willing participants, get it right.

Elijah Ross
Elijah Ross

lmao we take that many shitskins in every couple of years, come on over bro we need more whites

Cooper Gonzalez
Cooper Gonzalez

How would that benefit Israel and God’s Chosen People in anyway?

Matthew Powell
Matthew Powell

This right here, the entire world will be sliding with south African blacks any who fights back will be racist nazis.

EAT SHIT CUMSKINS

Easton Ramirez
Easton Ramirez

I'll never leave.

Josiah Morales
Josiah Morales

Lack of group loyalty in whites is the major problem. It makes things easy fot our enemies. Lots of retarded faggots here think genocide of whites is a neonazi myth. If they see crime statistics their brains shut down. Blaming Jews for all the faults of traitorous whites is a copout for mentally challenged people.

Jack Gutierrez
Jack Gutierrez

Its been good shitposting with you lads. I will be spending christmas trying to mill some firearms from some ebooks a kind american shared with me. See you on the other side gents.

Adrian Price
Adrian Price

Good luck friend

Aiden Flores
Aiden Flores

South Africa’s President Cyril Ramaphosa has previously defended his radical plans, saying they are necessary for equality."
Good luck with international trade after blatantly confiscating private property from trade people Countries like Russia and China confiscate them under better excuses for a reason.

Cameron Cook
Cameron Cook

checked
Godspeed mon ami

Attached: 1500824011237.png (28 KB, 500x371)

Cameron Miller
Cameron Miller

You don't blame the addict for the spreading of an illegal additive substance by the drug cartel.

What the kike wants most while being in control from the shadows, is you hating on white people, their culture and their land. In which they completely succeeded.

Africa is in deep trouble. It is a huge, rich land, she and her children both were raped by international kike banker politics. Everything you see today, even the meddling from china, roots towards them. Open trade borders my ass. Fair trade by ass.

Yes you have to free Africa, but fucking boers aren't your problem, you just have been conditioned to hate them. Just becaus eyou do not see the kike on your land doesn't mean he is in full control of Africa, its resources and people. Go expel the whites as if they are animals and find out the devil is laughing harder than ever.

Free Africa yes. From evil international kike control.

Owen Cooper
Owen Cooper

To anyone who is informed about the crisis of "black economic empowerment laws" in South Africa, I challenge you to read this *encyclopedia article* without putting your fist through a wall:

Juan Scott
Juan Scott

Attached: YYYYEEEEESSSSSS.jpg (14 KB, 267x270)

Camden Harris
Camden Harris

To anyone who is informed about the crisis of "black economic empowerment laws" in South Africa, I challenge you to read this *encyclopedia article* without putting your fist through drywall:

Attached: 1541033288163.gif (25 KB, 288x290)

Brayden Harris
Brayden Harris

"size land from white farmers"
not realizing they're removing one of their only stable food sources
south africa starves even more than usual
mfw

Attached: heHEEEE.jpg (74 KB, 807x802)

Jeremiah Jackson
Jeremiah Jackson

Fucken hiromoot, fix this website.

Attached: 1530392345406.jpg (11 KB, 250x350)

Jace Bennett
Jace Bennett

I am a Boer fool. I don't hate other whites, but whites have a lot of problems they need to deal with. Blaming everything on Jews will keep us from recognising our faults as a race and addressing and changing these problems.

Leo Martin
Leo Martin

So what lessons can we learn from this?

Connor Peterson
Connor Peterson

South Africa Declares War on food
thats what i read

Luis Torres
Luis Torres

Happened in the Boer Wars, volunteers from all over came to fight the brits.

Jose Brooks
Jose Brooks

if they exterminate whites completely and have already bred into them sufficiently, they become the new whites.

Gabriel Garcia
Gabriel Garcia

Zimbabwe 2.0 here we come. Its going to be great when 10 years from now were going to be inundated with youtube ads for aid to starving niggers in South Africa.

Attached: cant-expect-god-to-do-all-the-work.png (191 KB, 500x856)

Caleb Sanchez
Caleb Sanchez

but vem iz rayciss innit?

Attached: 1539953333783.png (48 KB, 736x477)

Evan Watson
Evan Watson

Fourth Geneva convention
Article 33: Individual responsibility, collective penalties, pillage and reprisals.
No protected person may be punished for an offense he or she has not personally committed. Collective penalties and likewise all measures of intimidation or of terrorism are prohibited.
Pillage is prohibited.
Reprisals against protected persons and their property are prohibited."

Not to sure if this is applicable? If they want to amend the 1913 land act would it not be against the Geneva convention?
Won't EU countries and the USA be forced to stop paying foreign aid to the South African Government?

Not quite sure how it works

Charles Butler
Charles Butler

Weird how the whites didn't breed as much with the blacks as New Zealand did with its natives. Nearly every white looking New Zealander here has some sort of Maori ancestory. I know people that have a single Maori parent and still look like snow white.

Camden Gonzalez
Camden Gonzalez

it wasnt a land grab cause there wasnt anyone there dumbass

Cameron Hill
Cameron Hill

Be boer
let niggers outnumber you
let niggers seize the government
niggers start systematically killing you
WTF how could this happen!!??

This is darwinism at its finest

Jason Jenkins
Jason Jenkins

Dude what the FUCK is the context of this picture?

Owen Sullivan
Owen Sullivan

The land wasnt grabbed, the farms were not grabbed. they were built over generations, by the boers in south africa.

The boers dont want black people under thier thumb, they only do whats in their own best interest to make money and live for them selves and their families, which is what most people in the world do.

Aaron Williams
Aaron Williams

They're 3.3% of the population.

Elijah Gray
Elijah Gray

Go back to discord to cock loving nigger.

William Sullivan
William Sullivan

Will these people be compensated for the land they lost?

Sebastian Hughes
Sebastian Hughes

Every single white person who doesnt live on a farm in SA is a leftist cuck. Kill them all

Brayden Sanders
Brayden Sanders

Not to sure if this is applicable?

No, it is not.

If they want to amend the 1913 land act would it not be against the Geneva convention?

No, it will be not because they are black and the rules do not apply to blacks.

Won't EU countries and the USA be forced to stop paying foreign aid to the South African Government?

No because they are black and they cannot do anything without help.

Not quite sure how it works

It always works with whites being fucked. That`s how it works.

Aaron Brown
Aaron Brown

KILL THE BOER
KILL THE BOER
WHITE GENOCIDE NOW

Attached: BASED(1).jpg (194 KB, 1280x960)

Ian Gomez
Ian Gomez

be Jow Forumsack
be a rabid nationalist
Believes nationalism will make the world a better place
Some african nation starts practicing nationalism for real
wtf why do dey be like dis Jow Forums it's horrble
But really, what can the rest of the world do to combat nationalism in Africa? South Africans will fuck up their economy if they seize property from white farmers. We don't need another failed state.

Attached: 1494362181484.png (658 KB, 880x682)

Easton Russell
Easton Russell

There is no genocide happening. Wait til theyve all been killed. Then we'll talk

Josiah Hernandez
Josiah Hernandez

Either fight or leave and stop being whiny cucks thinking you can ever reason with niggers

Hunter Wright
Hunter Wright

rather than moving to Europe and mixing with us
looks at flag

Attached: average-mexican.jpg (79 KB, 1280x720)

Daniel Fisher
Daniel Fisher

Are all Latvians niggers?

Attached: 008.gif (1018 KB, 1080x793)

Luke Evans
Luke Evans

Usually VPN niggers from Tel Aviv, sometimes trolls looking for free (You)s

Attached: kike-shill.png (118 KB, 700x543)

Zachary Russell
Zachary Russell

That's 3.3% too much

Charles Williams
Charles Williams

White south africans are dumb, go participate in your parlament and political discussions while a mindless nigger just gonna come to your house and butcher you to death

Lincoln Nguyen
Lincoln Nguyen

I feel for you Boers and I hope my government offers your Asylum as we did the Rhodesians... that being said:

This is the ultimate social experiment. When the nogs kick all you whiteys out the country is going to nose dive into utter nigdem. All the black has is his excuse for being useless is because 'the man' keeps him down. No excuses, finally proving the nog can't do anything right! Im so fucking pumped!!!!!

Logan Gutierrez
Logan Gutierrez

The whites didnt want Apartheid either you mongoloid, it was a step towards peacefull balkanization, but the guy going trough with it got assasinated and the process ground to a halt.

Nathan Edwards
Nathan Edwards

Found the Talmudistani

Cooper Adams
Cooper Adams

Every Kang knows food doesn’t come from the land, it comes from Shoprite, Pick N Pay, and Spar.

Attached: 83989F5B-7CFD-405E-BB07-1158F45811C7.jpg (278 KB, 786x485)

Logan Collins
Logan Collins

Russia is humoring some kike bullshit simply because of how economically dependant they are still on Europe. Other than that their policies regularly give kikes the middle finger. Once russkies become more powerful and self dependant again they will go back to fucking shit up whichever way they wanted to.
The ching chongs admired how the russkies fucked shit up.

Maybe once the Anglo-american euromuttia empire implodes Russians will nuke middle East and begin a great slaughter in Easter Europe.

Ryder Lopez
Ryder Lopez

fucking niggers
those farmers need to bail NOW

Kayden Perez
Kayden Perez

Attached: 1435195465284.jpg (73 KB, 720x960)

Henry Wilson
Henry Wilson

REMINDER: Regular salt can be pushed down far enough to make the land fertile again by flooding the affected are.
Sea Salt, on the other hand, can't be. Sea Salt damage is permanent.

Robert Scott
Robert Scott

Jesus Christ, imagine believing that shit.

Jack Ward
Jack Ward

what a fucking nigger thing to say

Jack Murphy
Jack Murphy

let it happen, block immigration from countries with these policies and don't send aid, the people will starve

Jack Campbell
Jack Campbell

They need to move to where they can have geographical superiority. Either go west and consolidate and then hold referendum to suceed. They could also do this in zululand or fuck it hop on a boat and nab southern Madagascar. Create a strong enclave. Staying where they are would be an uphill battle not worth having. Leave the blacks to their own and they will destroy themselves as they do every other country they control.

Jonathan Rivera
Jonathan Rivera

South Africa needs to be split up. Population exchange needs to happen between the resulting countries and the white part needs to have its territorial integrity guaranteed by the USA and Europe (if the later was not so pathetic).
This should have had happened at the end of apartheid desu.

James Ramirez
James Ramirez

you know it's a no-no to take sides in a race war. USA would never do that.

Jeremiah Anderson
Jeremiah Anderson

The USA is too busy protecting jew and mooslime countries. If you'd be interested in migrating to the USA check out Alabama and the Florida panhandle for some great farmland.

Attached: 'merica19.jpg (1.99 MB, 3002x1928)

Leo Jenkins
Leo Jenkins

Are y'all going to hire mercenaries?
I have been to 2 wars and would love a chance to kill some niggers.
SA can be 2 countries.

Matthew Young
Matthew Young

;)

Nicholas Cox
Nicholas Cox

when you think about it, SA would be the ultimate new homeland for white people
no interference from the ((UN))
get to freely kill dark invaders
strong community
access to trade routes with aus and china

Evan Perez
Evan Perez

Did everyone forget about the Zulu kang saying he supports ypepo against land siezures?

Daniel Gonzalez
Daniel Gonzalez

You invite turks to your country to help in mines
eventually they outnumber you
You try to rule over them
pressure from govts around the world demand you stop treating turks so poorly
economic pressure
eventually capitualate
turks now claim greece as their nation
greeks are the only producers though
turks start seizing greek land

it isn't a perfect paralell but I hope I painted the picture for you. Also, nationalists are tribalists, and may the best tribe win.

Christopher Walker
Christopher Walker

africa isnt a nation its a continent u retarded bender. SA never belonged to the blacks

Isaiah Jackson
Isaiah Jackson

There are assloads of them here.
But the Blacks don't care about them.
as In they have no problems with them.
Not like the illiterate disasters in South Africa.

Justin Jackson
Justin Jackson

Because fuck them that's why. Better to have them arrive to a barren land where the crops that were already being grown at the time have been sold off or destroyed. The houses should be burned down, the livestock butchered or sold, and the instruments destroyed beyond repair so that the Africans can't try to play the gibs game with more than just the land itself. If they complain then the farmers should casually point out that what they did to the land prior to its surrender was well within their rights.

Nathan Roberts
Nathan Roberts

Slavery was the mistake in the first place. We should never have brought them over to begin with. Its a long never ending legacy of violence now.

Hunter Bell
Hunter Bell

Maybe we can put them on a polder

John King
John King

The land and equipment will be in that state six months later regardless.

Jacob Rodriguez
Jacob Rodriguez

Wow, thank you chan for keeping this alive while I slept!

Xavier Russell
Xavier Russell

But would it not be more satisfying to have the people stealing from you arrive to destroyed goods rather than having them enjoy momentary satisfaction before bumbling through their inevitable failure? If someone was taking my shit like that I wouldn't want them to enjoy it for even a moment.

Easton Clark
Easton Clark

In any event, do you ascribe this to China's Communist Expansion?

Justin Jones
Justin Jones

If the land and equipment are sabotaged, it'll be used as an excuse to explain the inevitable economic failure and starvation that follows.

Lucas Harris
Lucas Harris

afriforum.co.za/home/
For those wanting to help those who are being pushed out:

For you JIDF 73.8 shekels should get about 280rand.

This is a local shop in Johannesburg, for cost comparisons, if you're wondering how much to donate.
davesheer.com/12-gauge/

Asher Sanchez
Asher Sanchez

Oh well.

Jayden Myers
Jayden Myers

SA desu, I think you have to speak of this in the following, more or less on each point to various groups.
I think you go to the rest of the world and say the "obvious."
This is a 3 prong war per the righteousness of our cause.
It is a war against racism, everyone, including whites, deserve to be judged by their character.
It is a war against Communism, we have seen these same land grabs in the past for the same reasons, and they have failed.
It is a war against Chinese expansionism because of the the dangers that these policies bring, and you can see above (you probably want to say this a bit more hushed)

Also, SA user, our Media are intentionally hiding all stories on this, WE AREN'T SEEING SHIT, IN OUR GOOGLE SEARCHES. The first page of Google South Africa doesn't even mention this event, and didn't even yesterday (pic related).

Attached: Hidden-GenocideofWhites-December9SouthAfricaNews.png (188 KB, 609x775)

Zachary Campbell
Zachary Campbell

You first, bantu cunt.

Cooper Morgan
Cooper Morgan

Yes, that applies, but international law only applies when you have a sponsor who can enforce it. I can't tell you who that would be.
It does, however, strengthen the case diplomatically just about everywhere.

Henry Powell
Henry Powell

I think he's doing Satire. Perhaps Latvia has a bit of unhealthy sarcasm left over from Soviet days, or maybe it's the long winters.

Logan Cook
Logan Cook

Exactly, imagine believing that having farm land outside the door automatically makes you a farmer, gives you the skills to grow things, and the disposition to work in that fashion.
Imagine your great great great great grandfather, and your fathers on down to you, settling a wilderness no-man's land, clearing rocks and trees, building roads and bridges, finishing storage and trading houses, building accessory industries, such as metal works, draft animal caretaking, and finally heavy machinery, and then having the tribe next door come in, 400 years later and say, "We owned this land first, give it up!"

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit