Alt Righters, what's it like to perceive reality as a conspiracy?

Climate change is real.
Racial sexual preferences are valid.
The world doesn't revolve around White people.

It's not is- it's you.

Attached: 1509836503287-pol - Copy.jpg (600x526, 67K)

>Hell

Attached: 1544138601411.jpg (1500x1500, 996K)

> Racial sexual preferences are valid.
So you're saying it's normal and right for people of a specific group or race to sexually prefer people of their same group or race?

No one denies climate change, they just dispute whether models that have been shown time and time again to not be predictive and thus not true are anyway able to draw a conclusion that pre-existing climate change is man made.

Go ahead present evidence that it is. Ironically, you can't and thus you're the one believing in the conspiracy theory because you have nothing to back your position, which is a literal theory.

Racial sexual preferences are valid. But if they are, why do corporations favourably choose race mixing over single-race couples which are still the predominant norm in every single country? They either perceive reality as false, and are stupid, or they aren't stupid and selectively push an agenda. If so, why? If racial sexual preferences ARE valid, why do you have to push it? Why would someone be so against same-race couples they have to push an agenda? Again, because they hate those races. Again, their lives and their world revolves around white people so much that their hatred for them has forced their own multi-milliondollar corporations to act against them.

If the world doesn't revolve around white people why do people have so much hatred of whites, focus all their public policy and rhetoric around removing and hampering whites, why do non-whites flock to white countries, why does everyone consume almost entirely white media, why is the most wide-spread language white languages, and why is white culture the most successful across the globe?

What does it feel like to have your country run by a childless rapist loser who would rather do ballet than run your country properly, and watching your country burn to the ground as it's flooded with immigrants that are given your money while your people sleep on the street and even murder you and the same leader defends this? The literal peak of your leadership is a failed drama teacher who can't even string together a coherent thought, is so pathetic he pretends to be looking for documents next to someone in order to talk to them because he's so pathetically beta, shoulder charges old women because he's either an idiot or that pathetic, rapes a journalist and then responds saying he didn't know she was a journalist, is literally so privileged because he was born into insane wealth and then is dumb enough to think every white person is the same, talks down to trump while clearly cowering around him, unable to confront him in person and does so on twitter, and can't even negotiate a trade deal so he has to take literally whatever Trump wants?

No conspiracy there, just a failed nation of weak men.

And I love how you constantly post this thread showing you have no life whatsoever. Is there a conspiracy there?

>Climate change is real.
Of course it is. Man-made isn't.

>Racial sexual preferences are valid.
Of course it is. That's why most females on earth want the best - white men.

>The world doesn't revolve around White people.
Of course not. It revolves around the sun, but hard facts like that are too hard to swallow for liberals.

Attached: liberal.gif (728x408, 815K)

>The world doesn't revolve around White people.
Pretty sure you are wrong. Europeans are the only sentient life which evolved on this planet.

Attached: Charles Murray - Human Accomplishment.png (1237x1017, 108K)

God damn do I want to fucking crush that chubby fish face pussy.

lefties are entirely bereft of self awareness. the irony is delectable

Attached: standardcommie.jpg (474x492, 47K)

>Racial sexual preferences are valid.
u mean this?

Attached: 1511089158771.png (1136x640, 997K)

>God damn do I want to fucking crush that chubby fish face pussy.
Amren borther

Attached: 1536637138477.jpg (558x395, 56K)

Ok so go do your little (((world))) experiment in Africa then. Liberia would be perfect for you
>Protip: you won’t

Attached: 60768322-7B4C-42E0-AF55-0224A2F405E6.jpg (300x300, 22K)

reminder that vitamin C is poison

Attached: 135770135236.jpg (1701x4175, 1.41M)

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-08 at 9.04.04 PM.png (494x87, 23K)

>tropical peoples never evolved intelligence because getting food is as easy as picking it from a tree

Attached: Markus Pernhart (1824-1871) The Großglockner - Oil on Canvas.jpg (2814x2271, 3.9M)

We're not making moral arguments.

Attached: 1136360443741.jpg (3000x1800, 771K)

>Climate change is real.

If climate change is real then why Macron still using the Presidential airplane?

Attached: macron.jpg (880x495, 56K)

i want to buttfuck that mouth

Laci Green is probably the hottest woman in politics. I would give a testicle to cum inside her once.

>1 post by this leaf
Starve them of attention.

Attached: fucking leafs.jpg (768x1024, 141K)

post by this leaf
>Starve them of attention.
Get grilled

Attached: 1532150990968-pol.jpg (259x194, 10K)

wouldn't mind grabbing a handful of those titties desu

>It's not is- it's you.
Depends on what your definition of the word "is" is.

Attached: Lizza-Bill-Clinton-Bad-Judgment.jpg (2000x1333, 346K)

It's all so tiresome.
On one side, I win every 1v1 debate, redpilling left and right
On the other, the normie horde is endless
In the end, truth is a virus, it spreads, vaccination (mainstream media) is less and less effective each day, and it doesn't have a cure.
The horde is desintegrating. If it does it fast enough we can prevent the collapse of our civilization, if not, they will be the first to pay it with their blood. They are doomed no matter what.
Also sage this retarded thread.

woahhhh...... where did they go? back home i hope

explains a lot about Florida, LOL

Show bobs and vegana

1 post.

>alt-righters
who? i think you're looking for reddit, kid