>be dumb British whore
>go """""backpacking""""" in random countries
>travel to South America
>then travel to New Zealand
>go on Tinder dates in every country and whore yourself out like a good slut
>get kidnapped and murdered in Auckland
>cuck father speaks out about the "horror" of murdered slut daughter

how do we fix women?

theguardian.com/world/2018/dec/08/grace-millane-new-zealand-missing-british-backpacker-murder-inquiry-police

Attached: 26216b16-51d8-4c16-9aa9-75fee7de854c.jpg (680x680, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=12173844
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sharia law

Another missing backpacker ? those guys must have enough camping supplies to open a store.

>survives south Africa
>immediately murdered in NZ

is this some Final Destination shit? Anyway it happened in central Auckland so I can guarantee it was a nonwhite

>travel to South America
>gets killed in new zealand
lmao

Actually having said that, they've found something out west so it might be a white trash meth head. An Auckland subhuman would've dumped her in the hotel room and be on a plane back to rapestan by now (back next week with a new identity)

she supposedly lived for 3 weeks in NZ but then went on a Tinder date and got murdered.

5’6 and fat but only 58kg. What a liar.

It's always whites in your neck of the woods. Fuckin aussies especially are notorious for this shit.
Something very wrong with you cunts down there.

To be fair I bet her asshole got murdered every night before she did

She brought this upon herself. Female empowerment was a fucking major mistake

this is feminism at work. i wonder if they regret it just before getting murdered/raped etc?

It's because we practically have no blacks. Maoris and islanders largely just murder and rape each other, asians only import meth and commit fraud, Indians are too busy working service sector jobs they inexplicably crossed the entire glove for, and Arabs aren't over 50% of the population like they are in every one of your major centres

Yes. How ironic.

Probably Chile, Peru and Uruguay.

>a year long worldwide trip to 'find herself'

Presumably she slipped on the tide of assorted semen pouring from her cooch and fell down the stairs. Poor guy's gonna get 3 years jail for her murder. NZ justice is no joke!

she probably thought its pretty safe in NZ,.She was mistaken

what would he say about that story ?

Attached: 1525723803594.jpg (810x713, 88K)

>58 kg
Hurry home, you fibbing chubby cunt.

i would have loved to lick her tummy before she 86ed

>travel to South America
>Lives
>then travel to New Zealand
>Dies

Attached: 1473111307163.jpg (911x472, 163K)

it's time we crack down of (((travel)))

Why do all these Western millennials need to go faraway countries any way? Travel should be for business, art and diplomacy only.

>how do we fix women?
ironically, just how she got fixed
with enough rape and murder, they may go back to being afraid of leaving the kitchen

dude she is a heavy set girl, no one probaly ever showed her love and thus she was looking for it wherever it would come.

shes not some instagram model who was auctioning her self off, she was a normal girl... enough of your hatred.

>Indians are too busy working service sector jobs they inexplicably crossed the entire glove for
nah indians have murdered girls here before it was prob them

heavy set girls with chokers ARE instagram whores

Hey I saw her poster up around queens st
Probably not going to be found for a good 5 years I reckon

Attached: 1ewdzs.jpg (399x385, 37K)

they announced today they found the killer and is looking for her body in some closed off location.. soooo

dumped off the side of the road
nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=12173844

Maybe the Muzzies have the right idea.

Attached: beatings.jpg (500x403, 28K)