POLYGAMY

>able to bear more children
>increased household income
>freedom to a more balanced lifestyle between work and parenting
>able to have close bonds with a partner but also take breaks sporadically allowing for healthier relationship where it may be develop into toxicity if it were monogamous
It's time for the west to end population subsidisation via immigration and to embrace polygamy as the answer to much of the crisis we face.

Polygamy is illegal in most Western nations and needs to be made legal and encouraged ASAP if we are to protect our cultural identity and remain productive and competitive in this world.

Attached: polygamy.jpg (1334x667, 95K)

wow how based and trad and fashy!

we don't need polygamy to increase our birthrate you fucking retard, go back to Utah

>muslim flag
>anti-polygamy

>flag
checks out.

>"I'm a free-market, survival of the fittest realistic libertarian"
>"BAAAAAAAWWWWW MUH HYPERGAMY WOMEN SHOULD BE FORCED TO FIND INCEL MAGA MANLETS SEXY"

So what you are saying is that women belong in the kitchen or the bedroom, should be barefoot and pregnant, that we should lower the age of consent, and engage in a little domestic discipline when required?

That we should vote for far right christian fringe groups that have no chance of winning, so that the mainstream parties (conservative / republicans) politicians will start to represent the above values and people like you? (moving the needle)

stop bitching and do something about it

It's a good arrangement in times of chaos and death, but in an environment where things are relatively peaceful or stable and the male population more or less matches the female population it causes more harm than it does good.

No it's 2018 mate, I'm saying men said create and raise children whilst women take turns providing

You don't want polygamy when women are hypergamous.

To be honest I think the population decline in Western countries is just a natural adjustment to our evolving technology and civilisation and means a better quality of life for everybody but unfortunately national governments and economists are stuck with a colonial mindset and see growing the population as the only means to remain existent in the global economy.

If I have a choice between mass immigration overshadowing and suffocating the local population destroying the ethnic make-up of the country or turning every household in the nation into a chad breeding factory, I know what I want to choose.

Population decline is the result of government intrusion into the family household and sticking their grimy little gremlin fingers into every fucking thing, then ruining it.
Nobody wants children when they're poor and miserable.

>Hey guys let's deprive 80-90% of the male population of any incentive to participate in society
>what could go wrong

>wanting to deal with FIVE entitled western women instead of just one

WEW LAD

Attached: D5FF281D-BC13-4425-9A18-BAFBE2ED0933.gif (800x430, 564K)

This.

You know this will lead to mass violence and a possible (immigrant scale) rape epidemic amongst the native population because of the amount of unlaid men, chinas lucky all their men born during the one child rule gender imbalance haven’t chimped out.

>not being part of the 10%

80% of men are beta fags anyway

So what you're saying is...
>best case scenario
>leads to the creation of more white children

>worst case scenario
>leads to the creation of more white children

This, except only way you get Polygamy is with Islam. Time to grow a beard and convert

Attached: bate.gif (404x416, 168K)

Worst case scenario is abortion of said children or single mothers, though im guessing in this polygamous world abortion would be illegal yes?

Prolly a kike pretending to be mudslim

What if we just beat unruly women and banned Jews and their feminist poison from our countries?

Attached: guil_bot.gif (380x269, 45K)

>Polygamy is illegal in most Western nations

Yet it's practiced more widely here than probably anywhere else, it's just isn't called that.

If beta males had the balls to stand up for themselves they wouldn't be beta

Oof

>It's the current year
Compelling

>never heard of utah

Polygamy is counter to civilization. For most of the human races history, as hunter gatherers, a polygamy like system was the norm (few males mated with most of the females). During that time, tens of thousands of years, very little to no advancement.

Civilization became a thing with the one woman and one man system.

Note that nations currently practice polygamy (to a lesser extent than our ancestors) have under developed nations and are often violent shit holes.

you get a bunch of half siblings banging each other and end up with double digit iq grandkids

I want my concubines

roughly 1:1 sex ratio means you'll always have high degree of tension in society and men revolting against it.

That is fine. If your desire is purely selfish then by all means dream on.

But consider, if you can't get a GF now why would you think that you would get many if polygamy were legal?

And the guy above is actually right, polygamy is legal in the west it is just called something else. Currently the hook up apps and encouraged promiscuty are helping to re-establish the few guys many women system. Which doesn't include you now.

There shouldn't be a limit on how many people you're allowed to marry. Just because the majority of people can't make it work doesn't mean no one should.
It kinda sad that we now have to point out "material value" in support of what should be a non-issue, one that has pesisted thoughout history. Yet somehow "Moral value" will always get in the way because Why not?
We get it. Human are inherently too selfish to share their love with someone else. Does that mean no one can, and that things should be banned based on what people can or cannot achieve from their own efforts?
We can have a debate about the prospect of a multi-partners relationship all we want, the Moral Crusaders will just drown out the conversation as always, pretending that they have any contributions to the topic whatsoever and that their feeble mindsets still matters while claiming superiority like some petulant child.
Monogamy is Not beyond approach because Nothing is. Nothing can be achieved without trials and errors. Just because an entire society is against it doesn't mean everyone has to fall in line with the unwashed masses and refuse to improve anything in life or make new discovery, it just makes you gullible to Popular Opinions because you make no attempt to offer any thoughts of your own.

Attached: selfie.jpg (790x601, 38K)

Come to the promise land and have 3 wives and 9 kids my child

Attached: 2F7465E8-F49A-4D4D-9283-04230F27B9E6.jpg (1200x630, 122K)

polygamist men can't support their many children so they're just pumping out future degenerates that the government will have to provide for. it's not efficient in this day and age