New Holocaust

Is it going to happen again?
jta.org/quick-reads/steven-spielberg-warns-genocide-as-possible-today-as-it-was-during-holocaust

Attached: Spielbergpossibleshoah.jpg (544x524, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/n6RTF4OPzf8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

OYYYYY VEYYYYY ITS LIKE ANUDDAH SHOAH THE SHELL CASINGS FLEW PAST MY FACE I GOT A TEMPORARY CASE OF PTSD SHUT IT DOWN THE GOYIM KNOW EHHHHH OY VEYYY

Yea if these kikes keep shifting into overdrive lmao
They're so nervous and shitting bricks that they're just waking even more goyim up
Pretty soon we're gonna have a real happening to (((shut it down)))

He says, as he strikes you

they are starting to realize they way over reached and their hubris of the last couple of decades is going to come back to bite them

i wish
this is wishing squared

>history of driving their host nations to genocidal anger.
>still do it anyway

Is it part of their plan to do this shit? If Jews have such a high IQ then why do they keep pissing of the goyim to the point of insanity?

Attached: mikics_820.png (820x550, 306K)

Thanks for giving me hope and pulling me back from the blackpill.

Attached: 1529062521010.jpg (800x800, 77K)

They're asking for it. They're out of holocaust bucks and need to re-up with a fresh one.

Attached: 1538793649223.jpg (395x450, 63K)

Because the Holocaust was the first and last mass killing?
It's like the Armenian Genocide and Rawanda genocide didn't happen

against whites, yes.

inbreeding causes mental disorders. Everyone knows this.

I think he meant (((genocide)))

Don't tempt us, Shlomo.

Attached: 1544226646990.jpg (960x651, 245K)

This
"OY VEY GOYIMS, YOU DON'T WANT TO BE RACIST DO YOU? BETTER SHELL OUT A FEW SHEKELS FOR YOUR ENRICHMENT"

>"Should jews stop being parasitic, self-serving, warmongering, nation-wrecking corrupt megalomaniacs who think it's their god-given right to rule over the NPCs?"
>"no Chaim we should kvetch oi vey muh 60 gorillion remember schindler's list goyim"

Preheat the ovens

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (599x461, 32K)

How would it happen? Jews have a safe space called Israel and they have an army and nuclear weapons.

Attached: pyramidhate.jpg (745x761, 99K)

Okay so we're out of kikes mostly since we sent some to our old 'pal Hitler back in the day, so is it like this time what we are going to send away? The Danish are actually sending people to seperate island should we do the same with our negroes? Make a negro island off to some random island at the baltic sea?

>Genocide as possible today as it was during Holocaust
youtu.be/n6RTF4OPzf8

Attached: 1500583759216.jpg (852x874, 148K)

Hubris, they get get almost entire control of the system before overplaying their hand right at the end because the dumb goyim would never notice.

I think that would be neat.

Send negroes to the Caribbean or Africa, they won't make it in the baltic, too cold for them.

Attached: CcOYwTdWEAAQ_l0.jpg (480x333, 35K)

Yes it's going to happen "again" and we have a duty to make it better than what we've witnessed in movies. They'll be expecting gas chambers, what they won't be expecting is to get latched into the Braap Barn or the testical thwomping machine or any other absurdly humiliating execution device so they can tell stories about the New Holocaust and how the Nazis ripped grandpa Shlomo's asshole open and pumped his own shit back into his mouth in a never ending loop for ten years straight.

>tiny but decently armed and trained military force
>amazing anti-air capabilities
>a handful of South African nukes from the 70's
>desalination plants
They're nowhere near close to invincible. They can definitely stand against a conventional invasion, though.

A shit load of people I know are saying more and more on-the-nose shit. One of my best friend regularly says "Oy Vey" as an expletive. I'm friends with at least four confirmed polacks IRL.

Attached: 1514942679357.gif (400x300, 1.55M)

Well it is like too expensive as Adolf thought back in the day when he wanted to send kikes to Madagascar.

holocaust BAD!
putting all the jews of the world in Madagascar GOOD!

Best White-Pill of the day.

Attached: 1531651758484.jpg (540x540, 37K)

Let's hope so!

Attached: bodies-mass-grave.jpg (480x345, 47K)

He makes movies and I watch movies so it's probably true.

Are the kikes threatening another Holodomor? It didn't end too well the last time.

You'd be surprised at how many people are aware of what (((they))) are doing. You'd be even more surprised at how many people are receptive to the idea if they just have it pointed out to them. I've literally redpilled HUNDREDS of people. I redpill a lot of people on xbox live, usually everyday.
Pic related is how I do it.

Attached: How I Redpill.jpg (1899x898, 354K)

It's actually far more possible today; we have the technology to actually make underground roller coasters that eject jew babies into pits full of trained robot bears. You know, like the (((survivors))).

It will happen again, jew. Except this time you just get the bullet.

Good

Literal Annudah shoah meme

kek Jow Forums always right

See