Viral Video - General

AMERI- and BIRT Bros I NEED YOUR HELP

need some proofreading for a short vid im making: It should sound like a news video:

Warning, this video contains very graphic images.
France.
The yellow vest protests against high fuel taxes were confronted by the french police.
A police force that is on high alert for the forth weekend on a row.

[video of bleeding girl]
This young woman lady has lost an eye after beeing hit by a police projectile.

[video of guy wihtout hand]
This protester has lost hand after picking up a explosive police grenade.

While the french media only focuses on burning cars and tries to demonize the protesters as the agressors, the stories of the victims of violence are not reported.

[vid of guy with face wound]
Stories as this man, who used his right of protest only to get his face mutelated by a police projectile.

[vid of children on knees]
The tensions in the police force are so high, that even whole school classes are arested and forced to kneel on the ground.

In the face of increasing police violence the calls for macron to step down are getting louder.

John Doe,

Channel 4 News.

Attached: This is normal.jpg (755x881, 339K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/HArlerte/status/1071538876223758337
bitchute.com/video/7qWZNY4npWy5/
twitter.com/ZykaDeRetourV2/status/1071543689942568962
fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grenade_GLI-F4
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=29&v=gzNwzkaThFg
youtu.be/5Nqjzf9_uDs?t=25
sudouest.fr/2018/12/08/manifestation-des-gilets-a-bordeaux-un-homme-grievement-blesse-a-la-main-ce-samedi-5638995-2780.amp.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1544282975302.webm (304x540, 2.79M)

[video of bleeding girl]

Attached: 1544312821071.webm (360x640, 2.39M)

[guy wihtout hand]

Attached: 1544313476899.jpg (960x540, 111K)

>This young woman lady has lost an eye after beeing hit by a police projectile.
Say either lady or woman, both together is awkward

>Stories as this man, who used his right of protest only to get his face mutelated by a police projectile.
Try "Stories such as that of this man, who protested within his rights only to have his face mutilated by a police weapon."

>The tensions in the police force are so high, that even whole school classes are arested and forced to kneel on the ground.
Try "The police forces are so tense that even entire classes of children are arrested and forced to kneel."
(Say college students if it's not children)

thanks!

does this count as colledge students?

Attached: students.png (1293x1073, 2.15M)

I'm not sure. If you don't know either then just go with "students."
But if it's definitely children, say that, because it will get people angry.

Are the other parts ok as is? sry, not native speaker, just want to avoid obvious mistakes.

France.
The yellow vest protests against high fuel taxes were confronted by the french police.
A police force that is on high alert for the forth weekend on a row.
[video of bleeding girl]
This woman has lost an eye after beeing hit by a police projectile.
While the french media only focuses on burning cars and tries to demonize the protesters as the agressors, the stories of the victims of violence are not reported.
Stories such as that of this man, who protested within his rights only to have his face mutilated by a police weapon.
The police forces are so tense that even entire classes of high school students are forced to kneel.
In the face of increasing police violence the calls for macron to step down are getting louder.

Channel 4 News.

I'm no professional copywriter, maybe we have some anons who are, but that looks good to me as a native speaker.

I'd only make some small changes here to take this out of the passive tense:
>The yellow vest protests against high fuel taxes were confronted by the french police.
"The french police confronted the yellow vests, a group protesting against high fuel taxes."

And this:
>A police force that is on high alert for the forth weekend on a row.
"The police force is on high alert for the fourth weekend in a row."

Guy without hand running away

Attached: 1544310110491.png (703x484, 511K)

France.
The french police confronted the yellow vests, a group protesting against high fuel taxes.
The police force is on high alert for the fourth weekend in a row.
[video of bleeding girl]
This woman has lost an eye after beeing hit by a police projectile.
Stories such as that of this man, who protested within his rights only to have his face mutilated by a police weapon.
The police forces are so tense that even entire classes of high school students are forced to kneel.

Channel 4 News.

>This protester has lost hand after picking up a explosive police grenade.

well why the fuck would he do that?

i got the video with audio from twitter. scrary stuff...

thanks.

"This protester has lost hand after trying to trow back a explosive police grenade." is that better? better as in gramar and word wise.

It's dumb as hell, I saw the exact same thing happen to some lefty protester here a few months back. Tried to pick up a flash grenade and everything below his elbow turned to mangled meat.

Just got back from the yellow jacket protests in Paris, it's not looking good you guys. There's fewer people with each day. I hate to admit it but I think, but it looks like it's over.

Attached: iPhone IMG 3345.jpg (4244x2829, 795K)

serious question: why does the police employ flash grenades agains demonstants? whats the logic behind it

It's meant to disorient people, either to disperse a crowd or to prepare for riot police to move in immediately after for mass arrests. They aren't intended to injure, but if they go off right next to you, or in your hand, they can do a lot of damage.

Protests continue in France against high fuel taxes. These protesters are commonly known as ‘yellow jackets’.

On [date/ time] some particularly tragic casualities were caused when protestors confronted french police for the fourth week in a row.

Police forces are on high alert and tensions are extremely high. Riot police have received little critique from mainstream media outlet however we have recieved some on the ground evidence of excessive force.

[video of bleeding girl]
This unfortunate protestor has lost an eye as a result of being hit by a police projectile.

This protesters injuries are live changing. He has lost his hand after picking up a explosive police grenade.

Protestors claim that domestic media outlets are only focusing on burning cars and have portrayed protesters as overzealous agressors. The stories of these victims have not been widely reported.

He gentleman was reportedly peacefully protesting at the moment he was stuck in the face.

As seen in this video Police have even forced students to kneel on the ground in fear of further confrontation.

In the face of increasing tensions the calls for macron to step down are growing ever louder.

John Doe,

((( At least pretend to be impartial ;). )))

Attached: F0513B97-2302-4440-9F07-A491E4AAA4FB.jpg (491x488, 30K)

This is pretty good. The life changing line is true but a little strange, the one-eyed girl had her life changed also.

now thats some good stuff!

Question: should it be outlet or outlets?
>received little critique from mainstream media outlet

can you suggest a good fake name for me? (slight german accent here)

Also would "4 Channel News" sound good?

Attached: 1544313804294.png (531x390, 312K)

Protests continue in France against high fuel taxes. These protesters are commonly known as ‘yellow jackets’.

On [date/ time] some particularly tragic casualities were caused when protestors confronted french police for the fourth week in a row.

Police forces are on high alert and tensions are extremely high. Riot police have received little critique from mainstream media outlets however we have recieved some on the ground evidence of excessive force.

[video of bleeding girl]
This unfortunate protestor has lost an eye as a result of being hit by a police projectile.

This protesters injuries are live changing. He has lost his hand after picking up a explosive police grenade.

Protestors claim that domestic media outlets are only focusing on burning cars and have portrayed protesters as overzealous agressors. The stories of these victims have not been widely reported.

This gentleman was reportedly peacefully protesting at the moment he was stuck in the face.

As seen in this video Police have even forced students to kneel on the ground in fear of further confrontation.

In the face of increasing tensions the calls for macron to step down are growing ever louder.

John Doe

((( noticed my own typos hahaha )))

Attached: A98FC385-6246-48F1-9191-F910AA02AC31.jpg (500x375, 53K)

Cut in a scene where EU armored vehicles are driving through Paris.

twitter.com/HArlerte/status/1071538876223758337

Attached: france-yellow-vest-protests-eu-armored-vehicles-in-france.png (573x603, 177K)

It should be outlets, in that context.

Outlets sorrrrehh I’m dyslexic init

noice.jpg

can i say
On the eight of dezember some particularly .... ?
here my prev work:

I want to try a less dramatic approach with this video. i hope it will not be insta banned from youtube, as the bitchute one was.

Attached: 1544312310329.jpg (400x526, 29K)

just still need a good reporter name, as well as chanel name.

In US we would say "On December 8th"

here's the hand video for anyone else before it gets banned again.
twitter.com/ZykaDeRetourV2/status/1071543689942568962

It only happened yesterday so it’s best keep the context of the present.

Just mention it as ‘yesterday’ or ‘this Friday’ some particularly.. (if released this week).

Try a Jew name. Like ‘Ben Silverstien’

Date time / location news

7:00pm... (pause)... Jewville.

A canned news special.

Nooooo Europe uses English date format my friend. Haha

Attached: 6CFCBCEA-203A-45FF-9C35-61ACD7AB0C69.jpg (408x356, 41K)

an explosive

Riot police in France are using a device called the GLI-F4, which contains 25-30g of TNT (Wikipedia states 25g, but other sources have stated 30g). Lots of people have lost eyes, hands, and so on. It is unknown if they were the cause of death for the people who died.

As a comparison, a Mk2 hand grenade used by the US during WW2 contains 52g. So French police are essentially using grenades on the protestors. I suspect the reason for this is that outright killing people looks bad, so they would rather leave people disfigured and crippled for the rest of their lives because it's better PR.

fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grenade_GLI-F4

Here is one exploding.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=29&v=gzNwzkaThFg

The tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of patriots and tyrants. Proud of the frogs.

they also dont spray shrapnel

Oooooh this is good.

Spread this everywhere if you want to help Europe. Every normie and leftist from other countries need to realize what a tyrant he is and how much propaganda there is. The same normie leftists who think Trump or Salvini are the bad guys. Their lies will not be tolerated much longer. MSM is desperately trying to suppress and spin. Twitter suprressed the yellow vest hashtag from popular searches and the real redpilling videos don't show up on Youtube searches due to their algorithms. BBC and other foreign media have a directive not to tell the truth because it could spread to other countries. Belgium and Netherlands have already started, if Germany is next it would shift the entire landscape. They're terrified because Macron was groomed to replace Merkel. If he falls, EU falls and nationalism triumphs all over Europe. France is where democracy was born and the eldest daughter of the Church. This Rothschild puppet and his clique cannot keep sullying it like this.

Attached: wew lads.jpg (3848x2738, 1.4M)

Why so serious?

no jew name. the goal is for it to be viral material.

any idea of how implement that into the short clip?

s/b "lost his hand"

ps: only russians make this mistake

lol, just read that line in a super thic russian accent...
Its allready fixed.

"Riot police in France are using a device called the GLI-F4, which contains 25-30g of TNT. Many have lost eyes and hands because of this weapon. As a comparison, a Mk2 hand grenade used by the US during WW2 contains 52g. So French police are essentially using military grade grenades on the protestors.
It is unknown if they were the cause of death for the people who died."

high school

Did you watch the video? That thing will fucking kill you. It isn't designed to spray shrapnel, but will certainly turn any metal scraps or rocks into lethal shrapnel even if you aren't close enough for the blast to tear off your foot, hand, or blow out your eyes.

This. Nows the time to strike and strike again. The government is weakening. Don’t cave.

>This protesters injuries are life changing. He has lost his hand after picking up a explosive police grenade.
This weapon is described as a deterrent however each stick is reported to contain nearly 30g of TNT.

Similar weapons used on the battlefield usually contain higher amount of explosive materials. alongside shrapnel casings.
However the damages that these so called ‘deterrents’ are capable of are all too clear to see.

Attached: 53AB7D2C-CC5E-4334-BB37-B4D06990026C.jpg (1122x743, 167K)

coz he's a retard, his IQ is probably 60

Yes, brother. Hence the qualifier.

The grenades that dismembered someone is a sneaky one, it has two main purposes, it's a smoke grenade then it explodes with 25 g of TNT, it's mean is to disperse but as it looks like a regular smoke grenade, people often take them by hands not expecting them to explode.

look what it can do tough
youtu.be/5Nqjzf9_uDs?t=25

Amounts***

Dumbdumbdumb

I can’t understand the logic why you wouldn’t just go from smallest to largest.

They do it the other way round in China but in America its just a mixed up way. So strange. Not hating it just always confuses us.

Ps I wish we were still using imperial measurements too.

The grenade is a bit disingenuous, I think. Does that take into account the blasting cap? American grenades aren't shipped with the detonators in place, and typically add quite a bit to the overall charge in equivalent tnt.

I'm no explosive expert, just playing devil's advocate. None of the techniques used by the french are anything outside the ordinary by any other police force around the world.

You won't win the argument that the police are being especially brutal. Especially after we've heard the cry of wolf coming from white helmets in syria for the past 5 years.

It is right to say that frenchmen are bleeding for their rights. It's a bit outside of reality to say that the french government is committing war crimes against its people. It detracts from the argument about what they are protesting for, and brings it into a realm that the government control: property rights, self defense, etcetera. It will win you no favors to cry foul when there really isn't a foul to be called.

>You won't win the argument that the police are being especially brutal
Compared to the sweet fuck all that the protesters are doing in retaliation in the majority of cases, nah.
Even the normiest of normies knows deep down that the Syrians are violent and deserve whatever the white helmets claim is happening, this is just angry people shouting and throwing the occasional pebble.

Can someone give this guy a hand, jesus christ

i that good?

Warning, this video contains very graphic images. Viewer discression is advised.

This saturday some particularly tragic casualities were caused when protestors confronted french police for the fourth week in a row.

Police forces are on high alert and tensions are extremely high. Riot police have received little critique from mainstream media outlets however we have recieved some on the ground evidence of excessive force.

[video of bleeding girl]

This weapon is described as a deterrent however each stick is reported to contain nearly 30g of TNT. As a comparison, hand grenade used during WW2 contained 52g. The damages that these so called ‘deterrents’ are capable of are all too clear to see.

This gentleman was reportedly peacefully protesting at the moment he was stuck in the face.

[vid of students on knees]

4 Channel News

Just got back from the yellow jacket protests in Paris, it's not looking good you guys. There's fewer people with each day. I hate to admit it but I think it looks like it's over.

Nah I haven’t seen the reports of these protestors losing hands and eyes here in Britain. They keep empthasis on the police being injured.

Burn it all down and start again!

Well, the govt canceled the gaz tax but the movement is way beyond that now, still it has removed some legitimacy to it.. Juste give it a few more monthes and it will be back.
I talked to a lot of people, everybody is fed up, like, i know our country take strikes like it's a goddamn sunday walk in the forest but I think for once, it's sincere, it's juste a matter of monthes, maybe a few year before it will blow up again and then it will be more than a few fires.

One thing OP

Yellow Vests, not Yellow Jackets

little criticism would sound better. grammar and spelling are also a little fucked up

please send me your updated version. i am about to start the audio recording.

*Viewer discretion
*yellow vests
*This Saturday saw some tragic injuries as protesters...

The photos can be considered acceptable co-lateral in riot control, as of now. If you show abuse in action, that would change things. It's cruel, but so is any demonstration worth sticking with. Frenchbros need to stay strong, it wouldn't be considered bravery if it was a harmless thing they are facing.

is that better?
Warning, this video contains very graphic images. Viewer discretion is advised.

Protests continue in France against high fuel taxes. These protesters are commonly known as ‘yellow vests’.

This Saturday saw some tragic injuries as protesters confronted french police for the fourth week in a row.

[video of bleeding girl]

This weapon is described as a „deterrent“, however each stick is reported to contain nearly 30g of TNT. Thats half as much as in the hand grenades used during WW2. The damages that these so called ‘deterrents’ are capable of are all too clear to see.

4 Channel News

Warning, this video contains very graphic images. Viewer discression is advised.

This saturday some particularly tragic casualities were [inflicted] when protestors confronted french police for the fourth week in a row.

Police forces are on high alert [as tensions continue to rise]. Riot police have received little critique from mainstream media outlets however we have recieved some on the ground evidence of excessive force.

[video of bleeding girl]

This weapon is described as a deterrent however each stick is reported to contain nearly 30g of TNT. As a comparison, hand grenade[s] used during WW2 contained [approximately] 52g. The damages that these so called ‘deterrents’ are capable of are all too clear to see.

Protestors claim that domestic media outlets are only focusing on burning cars and have portrayed [yellow jackets] as overzealous agressors. The stories of these victims have not been widely reported.

In the face of increasing tensions [voices calling for] macron to step down are growing ever louder.

Attached: E2FD1E1F-21E1-4F9A-865F-6A3E10D56C27.jpg (649x366, 30K)

imagine the reaction of your mom if she would see these pictures.... or the videos of the guy where only flesh is hanging down where the hand was before...

I mean seriously, gadhafi was analy impaled on the steet for less.

>Warning, this video contains very graphic images. Viewer discretion is advised.
>Protests continue in France. The protests, originally about gas taxes, wear Gilets Jaunes, or yellow vests.
>Saturday saw some tragic injuries as protesters confronted french police for the fourth week in a row.
>Police forces are on high alert and tensions are extremely high. Riot police have received little criticism from mainstream media outlets, however we have received some local video evidence of excessive force.
>[video of bleeding girl]
>This unfortunate protester has lost an eye as a result of being hit by a police projectile. We have received reports that police confiscated eye protection prior to the protests.
>[video of guy without hand]
>This protesters' injuries are live changing. He has lost his hand after picking up a explosive police grenade.
>This weapon is described as a deterrent however each stick is reported to contain nearly 30g of TNT. As a comparison, hand grenade used during WW2 contained 52g. The damages that these so called ‘deterrents’ are capable of are all too clear to see.
>Protesters claim that domestic media outlets are only focusing on burning cars and have portrayed protesters as violent and aggressive. The stories of these victims have not been widely reported.
>[vid of guy with face wound]
>This gentleman was reportedly peacefully protesting at the moment he was stuck in the face.
>[vid of students on knees]
>As seen in this video Police have even forced students as young as thirteen to kneel on the ground in fear of further confrontation.
>In the face of increasing tensions the calls for Macron to step down are growing ever louder.
>4 Channel News

see

if i was the guy with no hand. it would fuck life and try an assassinate marcon

this sounds better to me, is it good?
This weapon is described as a „deterrent“, however each stick is reported to contain nearly 30g of TNT. Thats half as much as in the hand grenades used during WW2. The damages that these so called ‘deterrents’ are capable of are all too clear to see.

Ah, I fucked up the 2nd line, hang on

Noticed a type
>This protesters injuries are [life] changing. He has lost his hand after picking up a explosive police grenade.

I hope we get to see it! :)

This Saturday some particularly tragic casualties resulted when protestors confronted French police for the fourth week in a row.

Police forces are on high alert and tensions are extremely high. Riot police have received little criticism from mainstream media outlets, however, we have received some reports on the ground that describe the use of excessive force by authorities.

[video of bleeding girl]

[video of guy without hand]
This protesters injuries are life-changing. He has lost his hand after picking up an explosive police grenade.

This weapon is described as a deterrent, however, each stick is reported to contain nearly 30g of TNT. As a comparison, hand grenades used during WW2 contained 52g. The damages that these so called ‘deterrents’ are capable of are quite evident.

Protestors claim that domestic media outlets are only focusing on burning cars and have portrayed protesters as overzealous aggressors. The stories of these victims have not been widely reported.

In the face of increasing tensions the calls for Macron to step down are growing ever louder.

4 Channel News

ehhhhhh, user....before you add the vid of the 'guy who lost his hand' you might want to research the validity of it. There's been a lot of very heavy shilling regarding the GJ posts on Jow Forums and I'm unsure if the vid of the guy with the lost hand is real. Look at it closely: His body language is all wrong, and in the vid there is NO BLOOD on his jacket, yet in the pic there is spattered blood. Other anons have noticed that the 'stump' looked one way in the vid, and was different in the pic. There's some contention that it's a plant video to discredit the GJ movement. DO YOUR RESEARCH before putting in your vid, is all I'm saying.

How's that m8?

guys. you need to mark your changes somehow. maybe WITH CAPITAL LETTERS.
im loosing oversight here :)

Struck in the face*
Sorry in a hurry.

ahhhh shit.....sorry.....changed my flag to make a point in a shill thread. Here....Im actually an American user.

Just copy mine, and fix struck in the face

his scream was pretty legit desu. as was the pic from the ambulance. Its not like he would be the first one either...

Attached: 1543746836619.jpg (540x960, 81K)

>Protests continue in France. The protesters, originally upset by an increase in gas taxes, wear Gilets Jaunes, or yellow vests.
>Saturday saw some tragic injuries as protesters confronted french police for the fourth week in a row.
>Police forces are on high alert and tensions are extremely high. Riot police have received little criticism from mainstream media outlets, however we have received some local video evidence of excessive force.
>[video of bleeding girl]
>This unfortunate protester has lost an eye as a result of being hit by a police projectile. We have received reports that police confiscated eye protection prior to the protests.
>[video of guy without hand]
>This protesters' injuries are life changing. He lost his hand after picking up a explosive police grenade.
>This weapon is described as a "deterrent" however each stick is reported to contain nearly 30g of TNT. That is half as much as hand grenades used during WW2. The damages that these so called ‘deterrents’ are capable of are all too clear to see.
>Protesters claim that domestic media outlets are only focusing on burning cars and have portrayed protesters as violent and aggressive. The stories of these victims have not been widely reported.
>[vid of guy with face wound]
>This gentleman was reportedly peacefully protesting at the moment he was stuck in the face.
>[vid of students on knees]
>As seen in this video Police have even forced students as young as thirteen to kneel on the ground in fear of further confrontation.
>In the face of increasing tensions the calls for Macron to step down are growing ever louder.
>4 Channel News

>We have received reports that police confiscated eye protection prior to the protests.

No way!!!!

bump, because most media is merely a branch of a clandestine criminal organization - which is a weapon, in and of itself.

Attached: 1387177455794.jpg (340x450, 38K)

How can you even operate without your faphand ?

hey, you can't call injuries casualties.

Can you double check me here

they were talking about it in the General

Injuries would work better, I thought he meant deaths... But you're right in that case.

VOX EVROPA

>hey, you can't call injuries casualties.
totally agree.

here the semi final version 0.88:

Protests continue in France against high fuel taxes. These protesters are commonly known as ‘yellow vests’.

This Saturday some particularly tragic injuries resulted when protestors confronted French police for the fourth week in a row.

Police forces are on high alert as tensions continue to rise. Riot police have received little criticism from mainstream media outlets, however, we have received some reports on the ground that describe the use of excessive force by authorities.

[video of bleeding girl]

This weapon is described as a „deterrent“, however each stick is reported to contain nearly 30g of TNT. Thats half as much as in the hand grenades used during WW2. The damages that these so called ‘deterrents’ are capable of are quite evident.

Protestors claim that domestic media outlets are only focusing on burning cars and have portrayed the yellow vests as overzealous agressors. The stories of these victims have not been widely reported.

This gentleman was reportedly peacefully protesting at the moment he was struck in the face.

In the face of increasing tensions voices calling for macron to step down are growing ever louder.

4 Channel News

>guise help me make click-bait
fuck off, faggot!

see

They do
The girl who lost her eye lost it to shrapnel

an explosive police grenade*
struck in the face*
But otherwise I think your's works too.

Attached: that's a man.jpg (480x415, 63K)

Can you copy and paste mine w your edits?
Make it easier for the guy

sudouest.fr/2018/12/08/manifestation-des-gilets-a-bordeaux-un-homme-grievement-blesse-a-la-main-ce-samedi-5638995-2780.amp.html

It's 100% legit, exploded limbs don't spread blood like fountains like in movies. The explosion actually kind of seals the arteries + he was simply in shock, you'd be too if your hand was blown off, either that or pass out.

Yeah its weird but in Britain we describe life threatening injuries at casualties.
We have an ambulance programme called ‘Casualty’ lol

But yes some people have died so it’s okay to blurr the lines internationally for emotive effect.

It’s called art.

v. 0.99

This Saturday some particularly tragic injuries resulted when protestors confronted French police for the fourth week in a row.

Police forces are on high alert as tensions continue to rise. Riot police have received little criticism from mainstream media outlets, however, we have received some some local video evidence that describe the use of excessive force by the authorities.

[video of bleeding girl]
This unfortunate protester has lost an eye as a result of being hit by a police projectile. We have received reports that police confiscated eye protection prior to the protests.

This weapon is described as a „deterrent“, however each stick is reported to contain nearly 30g of TNT. That is half as much as hand grenades used during WW2. The damages that these so called ‘deterrents’ are capable of are quite evident.

Protestors claim that domestic media outlets are only focusing on burning cars and have portrayed the yellow vests as overzealous agressors. The stories of these victims have not been widely reported.

This gentleman was reportedly peacefully protesting at the moment he was struck in the face.

In the face of increasing tensions voices calling for macron to step down are growing ever louder.

4 Channel News

Yes they did. They even arrested people carrying saline and lemon juice to protect themselves from tear gas.

should there be no objections, then i will start the recording.
as for the cosfiscated eye protection: hoooooooooly shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. thanks for bringing it up.

vid will be posted on my bitchute chanel for sure, and on some new youtube chanel.
so, bookmark this:

Ahhhhhhhh!

Attached: _pol_-_Viral_Video_-_General_-_Politically_Incorrect_-_4chan_-_2018-12-08_20.33.36.png (130x176, 65K)

pic related.

yepp. thats something you can not fake.

ok guys, starting the recoding and editing... see you in an hour + -

Attached: 1544290671983.jpg (865x540, 32K)