Has NYC always been Minority White or is it due to recent immigration

NYC Demographics:

White: 36%

Mestizo/Mulatto/Indio: 25%

Asian: 14.0%

Black: 24.3%

Attached: new-york-city-skyline-1024x768.jpg (1024x768, 179K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographic_history_of_New_York_City
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Home_Insurance_Building
youtube.com/watch?v=g6Rphg_lwwM
youtube.com/watch?v=9W1cEv-Cfkw&t
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How long have white people been a minority?

NYC is a shithole of narcissism..

I thought NYC was majority white.

I am shocked it is less than 40%

That will change in the coming years. They are gentrifying more and more people out and the city will be majority white soon.

Have you seen their definition of white lmao

Probally all Jews and Arabs and Mexicans

it all started going downhill when we allowed the Italians and irish in

Yeah, those "white" areas will basically be just Jewish areas, in which case they are a-ok with kicking out everything else who's not jewish from the area.

(((white)))

No, lots of regular white people moving in since the city is turning in to a business hub. They are using neighborhood policing /community policing to gentrify unwanted minorities out.

>lots of regular chinese people moving in
ftfy

36% are actual whites

I excluded the Mestizos from the white percentage. I am not sure about the Arabs or Jews

Unironically half of those whites are Jews, maybe more.

Alright I've found something on Wiki

>New York City has had a largely white population, and most foreign born immigrants to the city before the end of World War II were from Europe. However, this changed in the decades after World War II, when all of the boroughs became more diverse, and when immigration from places outside Europe was increased largely due to the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965 .

>The slowest area in the city to change its racial makeup was Staten Island, which was the only borough of New York City to retain a Non-Hispanic White majority after the 1980s.

>Between 1900 and 2010, New York City's total black population increased by about thirty-five times, while its Asian population increased by over one-hundred-and-fifty times over the same period.

>The large black migration to New York City helped cause the Harlem Renaissance, a rich cultural period for the African Americans living in New York (especially in Harlem neighborhood, the namesake) between the end of World War I and the Great Depression. New York's Hispanic population increased by almost twenty times between 1940 and 2010, while its total Non-Hispanic White population decreased by over 60% over the same time period.

Most of the earlier immigrants to New York City were from Europe (initially from Western Europe, and then more from Eastern Europe).[5] A large percentage of the immigrants that came to New York City after 1965 were from non-European countries. So I guess the Answer is it wasn't always this way: Before 1965, it was majority white

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographic_history_of_New_York_City

tl;dr it's always had a very high proportion of foreign-born residents but it these were more or less white until the 1965 National Abolition Act.

NYC through the years:

1904: 98.04% White
1910: 97.95%
1950: 90.17%
1970: 76.62%
1980: 60.72%
1990: 52.26%
2000: 44%

It's like 25% white when you account for Arabs and Jews. In 2050 it'll be single digits.

NYC, Bronx:
1900: 98% White
1950: 93%
1970: 73%
2000: 29%

2018: 25-27%

NYC, Brooklyn:
1900: 98.31%
1950: 92%
2000: 41%

What about Non-Jewish Whtie?

Manhattan, NYC:
1900: 97.78%
1950: 79.41%
1980: 58.90%
2000: 54%
2018: 55-57%

Manhattan jumped a bit

This is what I've found:

Jews are approximately 13 percent of the city's population, making the Jewish community the largest in the world outside of Israel. As of 2014, 1.1 million Jews live in the five boroughs of New York City, and 2 million Jews live in New York state overall.

While the majority of Jews in New York City are Ashkenazi Jewish, many Jewish New Yorkers identify as Asian, Black, Latino, or Multiracial. According to a 2011 community study conducted by the UJA-Federation of New York, 12% of Jewish households in the city are non-white or biracial, as all ethnic Jews have Levantine ancestry.[13]

That means 88% of NYC Jews check off white.

>88%
>88888
wtf

Attached: 1544326021615.png (800x728, 49K)

Go to bed Owen. Germany has had enough

czech em

Attached: 1541184932280.jpg (600x525, 69K)

yids btfo

Attached: 1544164297609.jpg (480x451, 53K)

All US cities pre-1965 were >90 White

It's amazing see how hollow NYC has become today when compared to the 70s/80s
The working class have fled and the only people who live there are rich yuppies from around the world. There's no identity or community, it feels like a gigantic international airport.

Most people don't know the real reason why just about all the puerto ricans from that part of the US are absolute fucking shit-tier animals and pretty much as every bit as bad as the nigs are.

> 1950's at some point
> Southern NJ is pretty much all farms and woodland, and not a lot of people to do the fieldwork
> NJ state gov calls the fed gov and says "hey, we need cheap labor for the farmers, what can you do for us?"
> Fed gov says "sheeiiitttt...we got you bro, let me just make a call"
> Fed gov calls up Puerto Rico
> "Hey, we need some fucks to work the fields picking vegetables, got anyone you can send over"
> Puerto Rico says "You bet your ass we do".
> Next thing you know, all the prisons in Puerto Rico are empty and everyone that was in them has been put on boat to fucking NJ to work the fucking fields.

And THAT'S why the puerto ricans have been such a fucking plague on NYC, Philly, and NJ as a whole.

The only thing worse than east coast spics are basketball-americans, but not by much.

Jews are gentrifiers. Perhaps some Arabs are, but there are very few of them in the US. Mexicans are poor, but not as poor as blacks, they would be the ones getting gentrified.

My family is from Harlem, it was once white... same with the Bronx. The Grand Concourse was built for whites in the art deco style.

All the native Manhattanites have been forced out by the jews. I swear, it's just the jews, they own all the property on Manhattan. They're doing it to Brooklyn now, and Queens as well. I don't even know the Bronx, the jews controlled the Bronx

My theory is that in the 70s, when whites started leaving en masse, New York was on a trajectory to become like Detroit is today, but the wave of financialization that began in the 80s injected a fuckton of money into the city (at the expense of the rest of the country) and temporarily forestalled the process. Whenever this current phase of financial kikery ends (and, since it is unsustainable, it must end at some point), and the Wall Street money finally dries up, New York will proceed to turn into a third-world shithole at warp speed, as it rightfully deserves to be.

Washington Heights in the 70s and 80s. guns were a common sight, it seems. My grandmother also grew up in Harlem. These places once had a lot of Italian immigrants, but then blacks started moving in as they built projects and whatnot, and the whites moved to Queens and Staten Island.

The Bronx was entirely jewish and white, too. Then the blacks moved in, burnt it down, and all the bronx jews moved to Boca Raton, Florida. Really.

Rabbi Bronstein, grew up in the Bronx, from 1914 until the depression years. He said that what ruined NY was that businesses wanted cheap labor. But the locals would not go for such dirt cheap wages. So, what did businesses do? They imported blacks and browns people from the south, who were willing to do it. But, the big problem was that among this population was a large criminal element. So, lo and behold, is it any wonder that the crime rate ran up so high in those areas where this group lived?

NYC became a Metropolis (trading center) so its completely normal to be multicultural.
Constantinople Athens Alexandria Persepolis Rome and many other cities were like NY with different kind of people.

NYC existed as a White metropolis from 1870-1970

NYC consists of different "burroughs". Queens, Brooklyn, Bronx, etc. Each part has a huge Jew area, a huge black area, and a huge whatever else area. It's always been a rat-infested cesspool.

>harlem renaissance
Holy shit lmfao

It's so sad. I wish we could expel them all and retake the city.

Manhatten is nearly 50% white

>non-hispanic white 47.6%

All racial numbers are decreasing in Manhatten except Asian. That number increased from 7% to 12% in 10 years time.

>NYC existed as a White metropolis from 1870-1970

London was until the late 60s.
NYC became the epicenter when Dollar replace the British Pound as a world currency.
Eisenhower officially made JEWSA the leading power.

Attached: suez.png (1761x891, 202K)

Gentile Whites build prosperous metropolises, then the locusts swarm and pillage the White habitation.

That all depends on your definition of "white"

America under WASP control (1700s-1970)
>revolutionize industries and technologies
>invest and implement rails, trains
>build wonders, skyscrapers, subways
>invent tvs, radios, and the modern world
>cure diseases, provide modern healthcare to all
>propel humanity into the technological age
>reign in the era of productivity and innovation
>income equality throughout society
>high standard of living for all citizens
>build the largest and most powerful military on the planet
>revolutionary and modern infrastructure
>rising wages
>affordable and cheap middle class majority
>reach the moon

America under Yiddish control (1970-now)
>YUGE social and financial inequality
>massive and growing disparity between (((rich))) and goy
>stagnant and regressing industries. stagnant wages
>no revolutionary technologies/innovation since the 60s
>just minor adjustments and repackaging old WASP inventions (computers/mobile from the 1950s)
>extinct middle class
>rotting infrastructure
>failed governance
>rampant disease epidemics culling the nation
>Former Prosperous Anglo nation turned to hellscape

i hate what's happening to the US and the West. being from an irrelevant country is trash. only thing i can do is sit and watch at this point.

Look at the city before WW1. That is a time before the jews took control. That is our true history and culture.

>Gentile Whites build prosperous metropolises, then the locusts swarm and pillage the White habitation.

The first Skyscrapers in NYC constructed by Greek and Italian refugees. NYC and JEWSA in general was never been white. White people from Germany and Baltics went to JEWSA the 19th century.

>America under Yiddish control (1970-now)

Yiddish? You became a world power, what did you expect? 55% of your taxes goes to Pentagon each year. Pax Americana, Imperialism.

In 1857 Elisha Otis introduced the safety elevator, allowing convenient and safe passenger movement to upper floors.

An early development was Oriel Chambers in Liverpool, England

The architect, Major William Le Baron Jenney, created a load-bearing structural frame. In this building, a steel frame supported the entire weight of the walls, instead of load-bearing walls carrying the weight of the building. This development led to the "Chicago skeleton" form of construction. In addition to the steel frame, the Home Insurance Building also utilized fireproofing, elevators, and electrical wiring, key elements in most skyscrapers today.

Minneapolis architect Leroy Buffington patented the concept of the skeletal-frame tall building in 1888 and proposed "a 28-story 'stratosphere-scraper'

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Home_Insurance_Building

>Invendor
>Constructor
Btw we talking about NYC.

name one Greek "constructor" of skyscrapers in the 1800s

also, if they were so gifted, why didnt Greece/italy build skyscrapers in the 1800s?

>name one Greek "constructor" of skyscrapers in the 1800s

I said white people from the Baltics flood JEWSA the 19th century.
The first skyscraper of NY completed the early 20th century (Flatiron building).
Most Americans who live in JEWSA before the white tsunami were Meds, English - Dutch, Chinese and African (slaves).

stop shifting goalposts

most meds came after 1890s.

Most Greeks who live in Greece before the gyro tsunami were Thracians, Phrygians - Albanians, Turks from China and Africans (slaves). wuts ur point?

>most meds came after 1890s.

Mediterraneans discover the continent and colonize it first!
Meds = Spaniards Portuguese French Italians Greeks Irish Hebrews Egyptians

>LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT WHAT PARTS OF THE WORLD ARE WHITE, BARBAROS
Fucking shitskin

Attached: Nikolaos_Karelis.jpg (702x685, 132K)

>>LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT WHAT PARTS OF THE WORLD ARE WHITE, BARBAROS

White? What do you mean? Are you on drugs meme flag?

Attached: DCttDt2VoAIoDLP.jpg (1031x1200, 238K)

its always been a melting pot. Fuck this nazi shit ITT. Ethnostate cities are booring as fuck, beleive me.

Amazing that Jews were able to achieve this drastic decrease in

you look nothing like that. hahaha post another cartoon faggot shitskin

>hurr durr we built civilization n shieet
>ignoring the fact your a afro-haired shitskin armenoid that belongs in syria

Attached: Pavlos Fyssas.jpg (275x183, 7K)

I notice all th we demographic charts etc never post jews and they insist to be a race and not a religion so why is that do they feel above all that bull shit and think only cattle should be kept track of ?
I mean it's not that I believe any (((census))) and I believe they lie about being a minority just to be kept under that image and status all while probably totalling a billion world wide.

>Dividing white people
kike spotted.

don't trust a gayreek . let him larp on his faggy """olive-skin"""" fantasy. he's a rapebaby shitskin

Attached: greekoid.png (810x965, 211K)

>you look nothing like that. hahaha post another cartoon faggot shitskin
>>hurr durr we built civilization n shieet
>>ignoring the fact your a afro-haired shitskin armenoid that belongs in syria

Balkan uneducated subhuman you will return back to the Russian steppes sooner or later.

youtube.com/watch?v=g6Rphg_lwwM

Attached: fgdfgds.png (928x603, 810K)

>Queens
My grandfather is from Queens
>tfw you have family and heritage in NYC but you hate it for what it is today

>he's a rapebaby shitskin

Say again?

Attached: muahaha.jpg (1401x890, 119K)

It's been minority white. They think their reality is everyone else's reality. It is not.

>>Dividing white people

Are you 100% sure that its good to be white?

youtube.com/watch?v=9W1cEv-Cfkw&t

>needs a pasty anglocuck to read gayreek bedtime fantasies to him
fucking kek. is that why all of your historical artifacts are in anlgosphere museums? you rapebaby armeniods can't take proper care of the things your """"""""""""""""""""""""'ancestors"""""""""""""""""""" built
that just proves your shitskin brothers

Attached: average cypriot 2.png (736x936, 134K)

>that just proves your shitskin brothers

That proves Turks are rapebabies with some percentage of Greek DNA like the Analbanians and FYROMonkeydonian slavs who were saved by the Byzantine emperor.

Attached: analbanians.png (602x444, 101K)

I live in Brooklyn and let me tell you something you pieces of shit could never survive here. You mother fuckers keep hearing the term concrete jungle but that applies most in Brooklyn. We don’t fuck around over here, I’m Italian and let me tell you I’m not the one to be fucked with, and I ain’t no racist either. My God son is half Dominican. We all bleed red sauce, bada bing bada boom. Capich? FONGOOOOOOL...stunad. I sprinkle a little pepperincino here and there like my cock suckin nina used to do with the grandma pie.

ok we get it some roach shitskins
kidnapped and turkicized pontic subhumans for janissaries.

you can stop projecting your shit skin onto slavmongols roaches, and albos. you're a rapebaby of all 3

Attached: literally gayreek.png (722x383, 696K)

topkek fag :)

New York City is the softest, most effeminate, faggy, hipster onions boi infested city in the US after maybe San Francisco or Portland. There is nothing hard about New York anymore, especially fucking Brooklyn. This isnt the 80's anymore you fucking dork.

there is something so fucking obnoxious about New Yorkers, every last person from NY I've met has been a literal retarded faggot, nigger, or niggerfied Wop.

Attached: FFA5B961-F73F-40BC-9868-89C1CDBEA115.jpg (179x282, 8K)

Ugh....YIKES

Inbreds and rapebabies hiding behind meme flags.

Attached: FDR.jpg (275x257, 22K)

slavs, arvanites, armenians, koine-syrian, roaches, gysies, rapebabies all hiding behind a "greek" ethnicity.

Attached: Giorgos Katidis.jpg (250x375, 29K)

>t. sips his $20 cocktail in trendy Williamsburg lounge
Faggot