What antidepressant works for you guys? I've been on too many and thinking of giving up...

What antidepressant works for you guys? I've been on too many and thinking of giving up. They're all zombie drugs or do nothing drugs. Xanax scares me.

Attached: rx.jpg (800x897, 37K)

do some push-ups, faggot

Low dose Selegiline and high dose chocamine

/thread

Run. Lift. Work out. Shaved head. Got fit. Ate well and cut processed junk out. Haven’t had chronic health issues in few years and feel happy.

Try viibryd

stop eating so much and do something with your life
stop taking taking the pharma jew

Oxycontin and Dilaudid TID works for me

Ever-increasing doses of adderall.

The only antidepressant you should take is test e and lift heavy ass weights,

They work for a little while. You have to constantly up the dose if you want to get anything out of it and it's a bitch to get off of them.

i wasted 10 years beeing on these zombie drugs, pretty much fucked my entire life up by relying on this jew-poison while docs allways told me pills are the best thing i can do to get better. ssri, snri, trycylcics, pregabalin, benzos.....its all just shit that fucks you up and kike docs wont ever tell you how bad this shit really is. a healthy lifestyle is the only thing that cures depresion and anxiety. just eat healthy and do sports - just force yourself to do it - give it some month and you will start to feel better, at least it worked for me i guess but it seems so obvious that this is how you should try to fix your life instead of taking pharmajew in hinsight

Stop taking these fucking meds and get control of yourself

Lift weights and get on a good diet. I recommend keto if you’re overweight. Also study math/engineering

jenkem

I have ocd/autism and the only drug that really worked for OCD is low dosage luvox. By work I mean, reduces the disorder by about 30% or something. It comes at the cost of reducing my intelligence by about 30% though... and I have no coordination so can't play sport.

The real solution to mental illnesses like this is to live an ancient lifestyle. Something where you can be at peace in the forest.

When applied directly to ones head 9mm but really any caliber will help

Heroic dose of LSD or 8 grams of mushrooms.

Attached: 1544173095873.gif (600x600, 3.77M)

Is it running specifically, or would walking do the same thing? Running seems like torture.

Pussy. Darkness is my best friend and loneliness my soulmate

phenibut is what does it for me.
cheap and legal

>What antidepressant works for you guys?
Balanced diet, exercise, and sunlight. Try those first and don't half ass it. Really give these six months of effort. If you aren't doing better, give it six more months, and then you can think about trying (((drugs))).

Fpbp

Walking is nice but it's too easy, running is better. Things are hard. Running is hard. But that's the point. Stop thinking life is meant to be comfortable all the time.

do you have a job and girlfriend?

Weak faggots all of you. I take Oxycontin and Dilaudid TID, run at least 3 miles per day (plus 2-3 15 mile runs per week), lift, have a six-figure job, have 4 girlfriends (no meme, one of which I'm marrying in 2 1/2 months). You faggots are just too weak willed and lack self-control. Beta ass cuck males that can't handle enhancing your lives with mu-opioid glory. Sickening.

Also, this (but don't make a regular habit out of it).

None. Was placed on an snri (cymbalta) 4 years ago, 30mg was ok but when a pain management doc upped it to 60 it was too much (not supposed to smoke though, and I didn’t want the nhs phoning me encouraging me to quit so hadn’t told me gp).
2016 saw me prescribed citalopram, made me feel foggy and stupid. After that refused to have my gp prescribe me something, only a psyche.

Sertraline made me worse and constantly “up”. After that I was doing pretty good, exercisingc, eating right. Then I was out on mirtazipine. Currently going through withdrawal, psyche will be pissed if I see her in January.

Currently thing that the only cure to temptation is to yield to it. 1000mg if barbiturates should do it. 70 quid on the dark web.

Eating right, exercising, recreational drug use, prostitutes and having meaning is the only “cure” other than death as far as I can see tbqh.

>t.depressed, ptsd, did ridden burned out former med student

Just taking a break from your 4 girlfriends to read mental illness threads on Jow Forums hey....

12 guage buckshot.

I don't think to you have you worry about people making a heroic dose of lsd a habit. Lsd is some fucking powerful stuff.

I learned how to read from Howard Berg personally (no meme) and I can multi-task. It's fine that your jealous though. Take it as a sign you should partake in some self-improvement. Faggot.

i used to have that when my depression started to get out of hand, after years on zombie pills i lost everything. i think what happened in my case was that teh side effects of the pills fucked me up big time and doctors thought it was my mental issues getting worse, so they gave me even more pills. i am off of meds now for two years and start to get my life back in order but i lost so many things due to that kike poison..

I simply don't trust big pharma.

Attached: BigPharma.jpg (473x487, 55K)

Try psylocybin

>Xanax scares me

That's not an anti-depressant.

SSRIs, SSNIs, the older ones (Tricyclics and MAOIs), and the anti-psychotic Quetiapine, are generally what they'll try, though not always in that order.

I don't have depression, so I couldn't tell you.

I take an SSRI for OCD and Quetiapine for Schizophrenia, and they seem to work well enough. The OCD is hard to treat, though. Neither make me feel like a zombie.

This, regular physical activities does wonders for your mind and overall health.

Paxil. For major depression and ptsd. It works.

I wonder though, if the mental illness just progresses over time and you attribute it to the medication making things worse.

Nardil.

Do you take care of yourself, and put a lemon zest mask on your face. Live on level 31 of the whatever building. Something something.

Sertraline. I hope to stop it soon.

"just lift bro!"

Redpilling people. I've literally redpilled hundreds of people. A lot have been on xbox live. You'd be surprised at how many people are receptive to the redpill if they just have it pointed out to them.

Attached: How I Redpill.jpg (1903x903, 368K)

Yes, that's going on the ballot in California and Oregon for decriminalization.

I suggest the blood of your enemies.

Attached: Thenamelessone.jpg (320x299, 19K)

CBD oil

You might be surprised. When I was a bit younger, I knew several people who for an entire summer took LSD and shrooms in rotation.7 hits LSD day one, 12-14 hits LSD day two, 6 grams shrooms day three, 10-12 grams shrooms day four, day five recover (no drugs), weed all day long day six, day seven recover (no drugs) then repeat the cycle. Tolerance with LSD is pretty wacky and you effectively need to increase dose significantly day after day to obtain the same effects hence why the rotation with shrooms.

Both could make it worst if he's prone to psychosis, which a subset of those with depression are.

Make sure to take 2-week tolerance breaks every once in a while

>Taking lsd every day for months
This is how you lose your fucking mind

Lift and get a hobby..unify the body and mind

I've heard the worst stories from that, AND it's easy to get fake LSD, so no.

I live in a 5 bedroom ranch home. It's actually kind of shitty (I prefer multistory homes) but I have a bunch of land so whatever. Also, I use body wash and a shampoo+conditioner combo and that's about it. You are pathetic.

Depends on pace and how much I want to do. Either all out 9 minute mile or a stroll of a 13 minute mile, uphill. If all out, I try to go for 1.5 miles. If slow pace, try to go for 4 miles. Slow day, abs/upper day. fast day, abs/upper day, slow day, fast day, rest.

Seems like a lot, but really only takes like 30-60 minutes a day. That'd be like one round of DotA. Quit gaming

get a dog, more powerful antidepressant than any pharma

If you're a bitch with emotional problems sure.

Currently on Zoloft. Works like a dream

Did you know Larry Hagmen of the show Dallas took LSD trip and no longer feared death?

Also Carry Grant took 60 LSD trips.

Attached: 1537476731395.jpg (480x360, 21K)

thats possible, i know. but once i quit meds i started to get better. again it could just be a coincidence but i doubt that. its well known that antidepressants can have severe side effects. my theory is that i have some sort of mild bipolar disorder that i usually have under control. its well known that antidep. fuck you up big time when you have bipolar disorder. my guess is that many ppl have something more on the bipolar spectrum but only go to docs for depression - then they get a wrong diagnosis and meds fuck them up. there are even some papers about that topic. overall meds are just to dangerous in my view and they only work in rare cases

You can't just will your brain chemicals to balance themselves by positive thinking. It's just like the pull yourself by the bootstraps meme. If you hate your job and it's completely intolerable like an open office with a toxic culture and you're an extreme introvert then it's the only way to cope so you succeed at the job without anxiety or anger or agitation.

Life
Unironically

60 times isn't a lot...