What the fuck happened to architecture? Is this what happens when atheism runs rampant in western society?

What the fuck happened to architecture? Is this what happens when atheism runs rampant in western society?
Why are atheists such fucking degenerates?

Attached: 47091394_2308199782584376_4520657055626821632_n.jpg (960x708, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rFC2eV9s6aY
youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)
youtube.com/watch?v=HMci3EIA62Q
sites.northwestern.edu/atlas/2015/02/17/ancient-ruins-no-its-chicago-after-the-fire/
traveler-life.com/2008/06/13/chicagos-history-1800s/
washingtonmo.com/1904/bibliography.htm
wakeuphuman.livejournal.com/921.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's part of the deconstruction of classical European beauty and aesthetics.

Attached: 1533477210104.jpg (1020x1444, 1.97M)

The soulless the architecture is the same amount of soulless as the people

Holy shit that is fucking horrific

mud floods

Nice try but its undeniable that white people are responsible for brutalist architecture

It's more because of capitalism and consumerism than atheism. All atheists I know still appreciates old architecture and beautiful churches. However, it's cheaper and more "effective" to build soulless blocks for multinational companies than to build anything beautiful.

Attached: 03.08-theylive.jpg (1920x1080, 256K)

Main Square in Leipzig, demolished in the 1960's.

Attached: IMG_20181209_035637.jpg (1564x1564, 282K)

bump

Attached: IMG_20181209_040011.jpg (1098x757, 174K)

What do you think?

Attached: 1501900052688.jpg (3000x2058, 944K)

What is the original of this picture
That thing literally looks like Supermans fortress of solitude

its not atheism, it's capitalism. it's just cheaper to build boxes then actual ornate architecture.

i cannot wait for the day some enlightened tyrant decides that all modernist buildings must be demolished and replaced with classical styles

the irony is that there are as many differences in the traditional architecture as there is in the globalist architecture

you cant have capitalism without atheism.

Attached: IMG_20181209_040755.jpg (790x960, 166K)

As a leaf I approve. Saved.

Attached: 1542690159051.jpg (1344x599, 83K)

>it's just capitalism, there is no ideological reason for it
your retarded theory falls apart quickly in the face of garbage like

Just fuck my shit up

Attached: IMG_20181209_040737.jpg (2025x1337, 441K)

Trump is a modernist faggot with his gigantic ugly skyscrapers but he hates brutalism and has some traditional buildings

This, its globalism/cosmopolitanism. Every town and city in the civilized world looks exactly the same now.

> rightwing retard identifies perceived problem

> rightwing retard names a bogeyman

>athiests
their called joos user....

you need to get spell check

Attached: 1528475320290.jpg (239x255, 17K)

Bait

Lol, reminds me of that Jesus fresco.

Architectural Revival do great work.

Why don't they just do internal work
How the fuck is the new exterior better than the previous in any fucking way

joos ruin everything user.

Their so inbred they arent creative, hence since they took over Hollywood, its turned to shit.

Attached: 1528296319428.jpg (442x602, 144K)

I thought all those post modernist architects that emerged post the second world war where all jews? Doesn't anything ugly always come from that tribe...

i refuse to believe these are the same two locations. no one would ever do that to such a beautiful old building.

Attached: 1541908939650.jpg (768x1024, 485K)

yea look at gal gobdot.... even CGI couldnt fix her to make her look human

when americans and anglos destroy ur city & "rebuild" it.
thats not brutalism.

youtube.com/watch?v=rFC2eV9s6aY

sadly most of the buildings were destroyed

>(((capitalism and consumerism)))

God I hate jews

You know there was a thing called ww2 before the 2 pictures. Commies didn't really care about rebuilding things the way they were. Especially since they hate everything that looks expensive.

>before
I meant between

after the war there was no building anymore and the "neubauten" was easy to build and cheap

it was also an order to demolish old buildings if they was too damaged. thats why we have tons of shitty and ugly buildings here

Looks like the Royal Ontario Museum in Toronto. The parts of the building that don't have cancer are quite nice.

This

Because aesthetically designed architecture costs a lot more than rectangle buildings

Americans and anglos did not build this, bro. Stop pathetically searching for someone else to blame.

Attached: Denmark Architecture Center.jpg (750x340, 55K)

Art and architecture are decorative remains of a rotting corpse. Burn it all and start anew. There is no point in trying to conserve doilies when your country is overrun with orcs. Preserve your race. Rebuild later.

wtf i love rootless cultureless american mutts now, you got me.

>their called
>you need to get spell check

>th-this is all your fault
desperately pathetic, my friend.

Attached: 195421_2018_Blox_Foto_-_Rasmus_Hjortshj_1024x576px.png (1024x576, 1010K)

But it's true, and the whole premise behind pol.
>it was the joos..

How do you like this Klan hood church from Norway?

Attached: RRA_Knarvik-22∏Hundven-Clements_Photography.jpg (750x500, 97K)

its not about atheism its about the government trying to mindfuck us. in the soviet union a style of architecture called "brutalism" was developed so that building look more powerful, big, and scary, making the citizens feel like ants. the government is trying to make us feel small.

methinks its bait

I feel like it's all a plan to demoralize us.

American cities are particularly fucking ugly.

The word you're looking for is "uncreative." Boring people.

>in the soviet union a style of architecture called "brutalism" was developed

Attached: 1543355554221.jpg (692x800, 73K)

This. It's too (((expensive))) to build traditional buildings, gotta save every cent goys, go live in this cube called a house

European cities will all look like Detroit soon, given the demographic changes.

Everything in our culture has been simplified and made trashier. Architecture, clothing, dance, music, artwork. Even the way people speak and their demeanor. We need to restore whites to their glory. But first white people have to stop being lazy and hedonistic. Start with your own life. Dress modestly and properly. Learn to play an instrument. Listen to Wagner and Bach and Vivaldi. Learn the names of art pieces. Create something beautiful and traditional and share it with the world. I could cry of happiness thinking about how beautiful we used to be and I cry of despair thinking about what we lost. I'd give anything for it back. Europe was a real life fairy tale.

this I've met architects they're bland as shit they should never be allowed to have control over the aesthetics of the building and in a lot of cases they probably shouldn't have control over structural decisions either. They fucking make drawings that have to be redrawn on site to even function.

Fags love it tho

Evola talked about this.

It would be fine if it werent full of degenerate niggers

It actually is.

You don't sound very redpilled. Are you new here?
Read a little about the work of the frankfurt school.
Here's a little something to get you started.
>“The Revolution won’t happen with guns, rather it will happen incrementally, year by year, generation by generation. We will gradually infiltrate their educational institutions and their political offices, transforming them slowly into Marxist entities as we move towards universal egalitarianism.”
— Max Horkheimer

Attached: frankfurtschool163748.png (1440x2256, 592K)

there's no way that's the same street corner

p a t h e t i c
take some fucking responsibility. This is why nations are so easily subverted. Because they're filled with utter weaklings like you two.
>oh no my country and culture have completely destroyed, but it's not my fault so it can't be helped!

Is that in England?

>.
im sad

Close. Destroy remnants of Tartarian empire. History is a lie.

They have no sense of awe.

To be safe for all eternity:
A: Admit that you are a sinner, who violates the Will of God, and that you need a Saviour.
B: Believe that Jesus Christ, Son of God & Messiah, died for you sins and rose again, as prophesied and recorded in the Word of God. Trust in His finished work.
C: Call on His name, ask Him to save you, and confess that He is Lord.

Some resources that may help:
TTB.org has a verse by verse Bible Study for download or daily listening.
Chuck Missler’s Learn the Bible in 24 Hours (youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
Robert Breaker’s Bible Study and Topical Sermons (youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)

The End is nigh. Tomorrow may be too late.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 427K)

History was erased, knowledge to build is gone. Left with hack jobs.

I had to look closer at those first two bottom panels because those soulless blocks blend together so well. It’s like they’re designed to avoid your conscious, but ever present in the background instilling servitude.

You can't build architecture like this these days because there's too many regulations that make it insanely more expensive to do than it was say 100 years ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=HMci3EIA62Q

Meant for

Yep, but at least there's a mcdonalds on every street corner right?

>tfw you have had to look at that blight countless times irl

Super sad desu. The non fucked parts are super beautiful.

Attached: 720_ad22.jpg (700x700, 258K)

I make the trip into Toronto from Barrie every couple years just to see that museum. There really is some fantastic stuff there, the Pompeii exhibit they had a while back was great,

Ya I went to that exhibition as a first date actually. Had some truly incredible stuff. Incredible to look upon the burnt remains of everyday life in the Roman Empire.

You can Blame Le Corbusier and the Bauhaus School basically, they were the first to prioritize function over aesthetics.

t. architect school dropout

I remember the vessel of Bacchus drinking with a pig. Still as funny today as when they originally made it.

Do you call this Modernism, Postmodernism, or Deconstructivism?

looks like something straight out of half-life 2

> doubt
i'm pretty sure it's even far more expensive, once inflation has been removed

they destroyed it all because they didn't make it

well, they destroyed most of it.

sites.northwestern.edu/atlas/2015/02/17/ancient-ruins-no-its-chicago-after-the-fire/

There was a lot of really funny shit if I remember correctly. I seem to remember some penis wind chimes. The Romans had a really great sense of humour, one I like to think has survived the ages of Western Civilisation. Lots of nude women with phlat asses too. I personally found the most interesting stuff to be the carbonised food and what had survived of furniture and other everyday items. It gives you a really intimate view into the lives of a culture so distant to us, but also so grand and ever relevant. I've been to lots of expos of Roman art around the world but it will never compare to the sort of perspective you can get by looking at burned frame of a 2000 year old couch in my humble opinion.

My only regret is doing Cambridge Latin after I went and not before, though I'm fairly sure the nude women was just them copying the Greeks. They had a very Platonic view of nudity, pun intended.

traveler-life.com/2008/06/13/chicagos-history-1800s/
washingtonmo.com/1904/bibliography.htm
wakeuphuman.livejournal.com/921.html

That image is from Stuttgart.

With the exception of a few smaller towns like Limburg, Bamberg, Goslar etc, Germany lost most of its visible history in the second world war.

Attached: 31347491824_7f6721b566_k.jpg (2048x1118, 746K)

Look up "Tartary". That building in your picture was made by them, not Europeans as we know them.