You could be him

Random white dude gets in over his head, panics and fucks up royally. Gets railroaded for being white nationalist. Will spend the rest of his life behind bars getting assraped. You could be him.

Attached: 170818174815-james-fields-charlottesville-super-tease.jpg (1100x619, 129K)

gO TO CONTROLLED OPPOSITION EVENTS, GET CONTROLLED OPPOSITION PRIZES

>Random white dude gets in over his head, panics and fucks up royally.

Yes, just like Jamal sees an old white lady, gets in over his head, panics, shoots her and takes her bag, and fucks up royally.

but idk how to drive

Shit happens. Learn jujitsu

If he had friends who shared his politics and who got along with his mom, he would have had a real defense in court. Get organized or die alone. Also, if we don't win he dies in prison.

Attached: 1543180499138.jpg (154x178, 12K)

>getting ass raped
Would you shut the fuck up with your faggot fantasies already?

if i went to utr i would have packed a change of clothes

people who went to utr drank the kool aide too much being a white nationalist is inherently dangerous, it's nowhere near normalized, it was a grand miscalculation

>vote for trump
>get attacked by commies
>trump DoJ gets you the needle
Wew. Trump is more anti-white than any democrat lmao.

>fleeing a lynchmob makes you a nigger
Fuck off and die kike.

>do dumb shut in fear for your life
>literally life and possible execution
Kike vermin fuck off and die.

what

I'm not him faggot so I can't be him.

Attached: you-type-all-retarded-and-shit-and-you-sound-like-a-fag.jpg (1274x830, 386K)

Yeah but I'm black lol

cry me a river, your poster child is going to rot in prison for the rest of his life, and he deserves it.

This is great cause it proves a certain point another user mentioned.
If you're gonna crash into an antifa mob whether or not it's on purpose.
You may as well grab an ar and a bunch of mags and just spray the fuck out of everyone till the barrel melts.
You'll literally get charged the same.
What a fucked up justice system

Can someone explain to me what happened?

Good point
Also a Win Win
James was having trouble making a buck. Now he has free room and board.
With Prison overcrowding they will have to leave another Nigger on the street to rape and murder.
However, the best part, the taxpayers of Charlottesville pick up the tab. Sweet

I'll be dead before that.
I carry and wear armor everywhere.
I already assume that one day the police are gonna pick me up for my Jow Forums posts so I'm ready to fight and die so i don't go to jail.

>This
At this point why not?
If your gonna do it don't go halfway.

>anything that happens is controlled opposition/a psyop so I'm not going to do anything or oppose the railroading of innocent people this makes me superior

Some fat commie died when a bunch of other globohomo antifa whatever shills attacked this kid's car. He hit the gas when he should have hit reverse.

OH NO NO NO
Go cut your sons dick off you faggot

Attached: B9B02E7A-0D21-448F-BDDB-B2578AF9EBD2.jpg (1920x1200, 190K)

>attend WN rally
>AFP shows up
>attacks everyone and property
>guy doesn't want his car destroyed
>tries to slowly push through the crowd
>hits some AFP rioters on the way out
>AFP woman gets grazed by paint
>falls to ground and dies from obesity-related heart attack
>guy goes to prison for life for escaping danger

>1 less morbidly obese menthol smoking nigger lover in the world
I mean it wasn’t all for nothing

We all could be. I think we need to start sticking together IRL. We need to look out for each other. Set aside our superficial differences and stop shitposting. We need to group and not be ashamed about who we are. No rallies with tiki torches and NatSoc flags. No violence. We just need to have each other’s backs publicly and increase our numbers. Become a community. Engage in nepotism. Take up government and corporate positions and others areas of leadership and influence. If we do that, we will win.

Here's what I don't understand.
This kid had moved out, so he was supporting himself. He earned $10 an hour as a security guard and bagging groceries.

Why the fuck did he own a $20,000+ car?

This guys mother is a Jew. So that makes him at least half Jewish.

Reminder that prison rape is basically accepted/glorified and allowed to happen to help keep us in line. I'm disgusted by how many npcs joke about it and wish it on anyone.

lol dude he was literally posting memes of running into crowds before the protest.
And he had a long history of violently sperging out.
And he repeatedly stated that he didn't consider the protesters people and that their lives were worthless.

do you cunts really think he was innocent? lmao how delusional are you

Attached: 1203_hawesmeme-780x520.jpg (780x520, 57K)

>public defender
Too bad he didn’t get the jew genes

Im not dumb enough to go to any event hosting chris cantwell as a speaker, he was a retarded libertarian and he's a retarded white nationalist. If you watched the cut up vice documentary with him going on and on about defending himself and them just replaying videos of his AR-15 and other guns in the hotel room, and still thought it was a good idea to go, you were a fucking braindead mong.

He’s right, being in. Public”group”
At this point is not smart

>their lives were worthless
Well he’s not all wrong

go and kill them then

>fleeing a lynchmob
That's the excuse you made, you piece of shit? I can see your glow from here.

Attached: cia blinding glow.jpg (1111x597, 149K)

yeah make up more excuses
i don't feel sorry for this moron
alot of good it did him just for "being white"

>lol dude he was literally posting memes of running into crowds before the protest.
States were literally passing laws in the weeks leading up to that event that made it "legal" to drive through violent rioters.

Attached: whose streets our stree.png (1125x281, 38K)

I mean, do you think he has the moral highground and what he did was just?

Or do you literally think he is innocent under the law.

Because one is arguable and the other is delusional.

based and redpilled. We can jew the jew!

Attached: have a (you).gif (480x336, 1.45M)

>I mean, do you think he has the moral highground and what he did was just?
>Or do you literally think he is innocent under the law.
both

Attached: charlotesville antifa gun.gif (400x400, 3.86M)

You could also be smart and be prepared to get evidence of your claims

One thing that I don't understand, is that every image or video that I've seen about this 'antifa' and all of my knowledge of what hardcore liberal kids are like, leads me to think they're a bunch of pussies.

The same is true of the 'alt-right'. I would not be the slightest bit scared of either. Yet Jow Forums constantly tries to characterize antifa and liberal kids as violent and dangerous and the news media constantly tries to characterize the alt-right as violent and dangerous.

It's just the most absurd charade from both sides. Why do you pretend to be scared of each other? Don't you realise that you're all a bunch of non-threatening pussies?

Attached: bianchi.jpg (2048x1536, 868K)

Attached: 84F55C30-5E87-4AE8-962C-057B125E9EE9.jpg (477x268, 15K)

>Fake news.

Attached: crisis2 (2).jpg (700x303, 39K)

I just imagine everyone posting on Jow Forums is meek as fuck and basically wouldn't hurt a fly, probably can't even maintain eye contact.
Am i wrong?

Lol your country is known as a country of sheep fuckers.

Honest question, are all of you on Jow Forums really this cold and sociopathic in your day to day lives or do you just compartmentalize this aspect of your personality for when you're online?

For example, if you were just out and about and you saw an overweight leftist murdered would you not experience any sense of empathy or shock and disdain for the person who committed the crime?

Attached: 1542986075863 (1).jpg (434x436, 73K)

Nobody claimed antifa were a bunch of badasses. The exact opposite in fact. They are just dangerous in numbers and hide behind women.

Attached: 565949BC-1D45-4F34-B503-CFEC4F9C2729.gif (521x333, 716K)

imagine hating white people this much for no reason other than they are white.

Attached: atheismmakessense.jpg (450x450, 37K)

You mean be a typical white guy? We've been doing that shit you described for a while.

Attached: Gravity is bullshit 2.jpg (960x613, 76K)

Kikes are now taking political prisoners.

Attached: dlduysts.png (600x800, 39K)

quick rundown lads?

Lol he's not going to serve the sentence, he was being blatantly railroaded and the judge showed clear bias, it'll be appealed.

He got a car loan. Shows you how easy it is to borrow money with collateral.

Fields will be in prison while he is appealing his conviction.

Protesting is for pussies - you're basically just whining like a bitch. So I agree - both Antifa and the the alt right are pussies.

>going to rallies
Any dipshit who "protests" or "counter protests" deserves the assfucking that's coming to them.

Lol, no I couldn't. This idiot fucked himself by allowing one of the highest profile cases of 2018 to be deferred to a public defender. What an absolute retard.

I’m glad he killed those niggers, it’s a shame he didn’t kill more

it gets cold and lonely down here try not to judge us

Attached: merinos.jpg (2000x1329, 648K)

I’m a firefighter. 90% of the time we are helping retards unfuck themselves from whatever situation they put themselves in. I feel sympathy for some victims more than others. It’s unfortunate she died
>She had at least another few years of life before paying the piper

>They are just dangerous in numbers and hide behind women.

But are they really though? I just highly doubt that. Atleast 99% of the time, and the 1% of the time you might be in danger, couldn't you just back down and apologise and leave, rather than murdering people?

If by "alt right" you mean just average cuckservative, yeah, nothing to really fear. If you mean actual neo nazis, some of those dudes are scary.

99.99% of antifa are a joke.

when events are presented in a way to force you into a specific emotional response, I can understand how it's worthwhile to strongly express the opposite of the desired response in order to signal that you won't be manipulated. lots of bad things happen but we don't respond emotionally to them, we are demanded to respond to some events by some people because they have utility for those people. migrants at the border vs. weddings bombed in the middle east, etc.

as to this situation generally, if you're rightist you should not be in delusion about the nature of power. the law has never been applied absolutely fairly, even in America, and leftists are right when they say it's been applied unfairly to minorities and so on. none of that, and none of what's happening now, requires you to lose faith in the goal of having the law be applied fairly (to those who use this to justify a harder-right anti-liberal stance).

to judge power honestly, you have to admit that it all depends on how things look. yes, they'll make things up anyway like judge Kavanaugh, but it's always better to have a Kavanaugh than a James Fields.

t. jew

>Honest question, are all of you on Jow Forums really this cold and sociopathic in your day to day lives or do you just compartmentalize this aspect of your personality for when you're online?

I imagine the really spergy ones are mostly friendly and shy in their day to day lives. I can't possibly see them being confrontational. Except for the very rare cases who snap and sperg out and murder people.

>you could be him
just keep it up

Attached: 1443236869075.jpg (886x862, 169K)

I'm not "sociopathic," because that implies I victimize others for my own amusement or personal gain without the encumbrance of guilty. I am, however, devoid of empathy for those I don't like, and otherwise apathetic in general.

If I was at a rally and I saw someone kill someone without justification I wouldn't rejoice in the bloodshed. I wouldn't fall to my knees in sorrow, either. I'd half-heartedly cooperate with the authorities if they went through the time and effort of contacting me and asking me what I saw. I would not, however, go out of my way to secure justice for the "victim(s)," or whatever.

Lol, sure thing fag.
You go waste your life standing in front of a government building holding your gay little sign. Im gonna actually do something productive with my time.

If you can't tell he hit them intentionally you're a fucking psyop shill.

Attached: pqafkb6d9ba01.jpg (645x729, 49K)

I'm addressing the people saying it was basically self defense what he did, because he was fleeing for his life. I just don't believe it.

Never let yourself be arrested in a situation like this.

The left are celebrating this. They think they are celebrating a victory but they are actually celebrating the death of blind justice. That cuts off the final avenue for the right. They already took away our free speech on the internet and they took away our vote by blatantly stealing house seats.

Now we're at a point where young white men have no voice and are under attack from all angles. What does the left think comes next? The quiet righteous fury that's building right now will not soon abate. I hope their celebration is sweet because when the retribution begins they will not be celebrating anymore.

>10 posts by this id
>all of them bluepilled and pozzed as fuck
Shitlib if you don't like Jow Forums you can fucking leave at any time

>multiple guys with guns waved them at him
>shitlibs with baseball bats beat on his car
>dozens of people screaming at him from all directions
But I'm sure you, John Rambo, would have done better.

For starters, he only killed one person. Secondly, she was Caucasian.

I actually can't, because you'll follow me whereever I go, and shit up discussions that I want to have, with your garbage. So you're going to have to deal with me in your safespace sometimes, when I get bored.

fag

Attached: banzai.jpg (3648x2736, 3.86M)

He had no money and the gofundme was taken down for being a bad goy

He got money from his dad's life insurance. Did you know his dad died when he was young. Yeah his life has dealt him a very bad hand.

>>Go larping in libshit city. Don't hide pwr lvl. Run over cute girl.
>>Could've been anyone. Who knew???

>Random commie faggot gets in over his head
>panics and fucks up royally
>Gets rightfully pitched out of a helicopter for being a faggot commie
>Will spend the last few seconds of xir life regretting xir choices
You are xir

Attached: WarEdgesCloser.jpg (565x633, 91K)

I really don’t give a shit tbqh. I mean they are easy/fun to mock.
>anti-fascists fighting an imaginary enemy while being literal fascists

He had insurance money from his fathers death.

If he hadn't been affiliated with anything in the protest and was just a random passerby, then yeah, I'd buy self defense. If I was out randomly driving and got surrounded by a bunch of people, I'd run over as many as I had to in order to get to safety.

This faggot went to a rally, knowing there was violent opposition, and intentionally drove past the anti crowds to antagonize them.

The cunt who got ran over deserved to die, and this faggot deserves his prison sentence.

Kek

bullshit. This fag got railroaded because he took Jow Forums outside of Jow Forums. They used Jow Forums tier memes as the basis for premeditation. Without those memes posted on his social media accounts (and the pic of hitler he texted to his mother) they never would have gotten him for murder one. He did this to himself. There is a good reason that you leave Jow Forums on Jow Forums and don't take it to irl. Newfag edgelords think 'muh ebin Jow Forums memes' make them cool when really it makes you look retarded and stupid.

James was a racist and a Nazi and getting gangraped by niggers in prison for the rest of his days is totally deserved.

Why? You can kill yourself any time. Stop breathing.

If he wasn't innocent he would be a hero for plowing his car into a pack of wild commies.

Attached: 1521364413062.jpg (600x400, 180K)

I saw that, also his grandparents died in a double murder suicide type deal in a car no less.

And he had schizophrenia.
Saw he attacked his mum because she tried to stop him playing video games lol.

Sounds like he had a really rough life, I mean, obviously. I do feel somewhat bad for him. That history means that the main narrative makes total sense though. This idea ITT that he was defending himself and was under threat of his life and he had to run his car into the crowd would be a lot more believable if he'd had an easy life.

No we absolutely have not
Maybe we used to

Usually I kind project myself and find a modicum level of rationale to opposing views, but I can't here. It makes no sense logically. The only way I can justify the whole damn thing, the only way to make all of this rational, is to charge my opponents with excessive and irrational emotion.

This world is a parody of a clown world.

Attached: 1393871231120.jpg (419x480, 88K)

>keeps us in line
Who’s ‘we’.

Or if you're going to make jokes about driving your car into protestors, maybe don't actually drive your car into protestors.

goodest goy. discredit everyone who disagrees with the conviction

we are all him m8 we all are.

>Kike parents
>Went to kike bootcamp
>Used in kike psyop
Nope, could def not be him.