When is this guy going to realize he's off-the-charts gay?

When is this guy going to realize he's off-the-charts gay?

washingtonpost.com/nation/2018/12/08/crying-nazi-vows-destruction-left-after-charlottesville-killers-murder-conviction/

he is literally homosexual, is what I mean. You never know with Jow Forums.

Attached: 24-08-17-Christopher-Cantwell.jpg (1600x900, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mwmr2QMLuWY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So what if he is

you should listen to his show sometime, it's pretty easy to find

does he talk about his struggle?

bump for gay

His show is really good. It's extremely good. I prefer TDS; Mike Enoch. I also like Spencer a lot.

Cantwell is great, extremely intelligent.

OP should eat a bullet

this faggot's still crying? lol

He's based. #bowlpatrol

This is the second time this thread has been posted. I wonder whats in-store for Chris I'm actually kind or worried.

Attached: 1496526083220.png (1448x815, 1.13M)

youtube.com/watch?v=Mwmr2QMLuWY

seems pretty fuckin SAD. Also, I have never posted this thread before, I don't even hang on Jow Forums because y'all are too stupid.

I never accused you of posting just saying it was posted a few minutes before you made this thread. You need to learn how to read. anyway stop trying to harvest clicks for your failing newspaper.

Attached: 5a67dcb5c8af9.png (1106x1171, 206K)

then it's not the same thread (:

anyone who has ever seen cantwell knows he's gay, so we are all curious if he knows too.

Reminder that placing peoples' purity over their contributions is a losing strategy

i don't have anything against gays, nice dubbles pal

Attached: checc.jpg (264x436, 16K)

Chris Cantwell is an excellent radio guy who brings smart speakers onto his show and has very good discussions with them. It's a real breath of fresh air when you get tired of Mike Enoch blabbing on like an asshole.

So leftists hate gays now?

yeah that's why i said "i don't have anything against gays"

Hail Cantwell! Hail the Bowlcast! (Weev is a heeb and Azzmador dropped his jitterbug)

He did nothing wrong. ANTIFA rock up to protests with OC spray and tear gas and they never get prosecuted. He defended himself at a legal protest and was charged for it. Kikes gona kike.

But you clearly do.

not gay just histrionic personality disorder

Gay gay don’t care gay