My best friend is a girl and she hates the girl I’m seeing. Keep in mind she has a long term boyfriend of 2 years...

My best friend is a girl and she hates the girl I’m seeing. Keep in mind she has a long term boyfriend of 2 years. She was downright mean to her last year when we first started seeing eachother for no reason. My girl even commented on it multiple times. Once she said to her “thanks for stealing my friend”, so I’m sure she’s jealous or afraid I won’t be her friend anymore?

Well I started seeing her again after we took a break (we moved to two other sides of the country and now she’s back) and my friend is at it again. Today she said this exactly “if you don’t realize she’s stupid by now, then you’re stupid too.” Which is just downright mean and based on nothing. She hates hearing about her. It’s obvious.

Once my female friend said I should hook up with a very ugly girl, and every other one who’s remotely hot she acts disgusted.

It honestly hurts my feelings a lot. I want her to be best friends with my girlfriend; I’d love that so much. I rely on my friend here for advice on a lot of stuff. She’s like my sister. She also has no female friends, or many friends at all really. The one time she actually sat down and talked with my girlfriend like a friend, I couldn’t stop smiling... I was so happy.

I want to fix this. Please help, guys!

Attached: CE7DCA82-1595-42F2-9574-741574D94716.jpg (640x1136, 191K)

You can't fix it bud, even if girls are not interested in you or think they are not interested at least they go crazy at the thought of losing something. Yes she is obviously jealous, one of the biggest indicators of jealousy is resentment of you being with another girl

You are a back pocket beta.

She will recommend relationships that won't work so if she fails in her relationship you will be a standby for her final roastie form.

Damn, that’s a depressing thought. It’s not like I don’t slay though... I do. I didn’t for awhile but she fights for my attention way more when I am and that’s obvious.

She's clearly trying to make ypu her backup penis. Sorry dude, but breaking ties seem to be the best option

Fuck that. I’m never going to be any girls backup plan.

I've seen similar stuff happen and most of the time it ended with the friendship breaking apart because eventually the girlfriend was fed up and the boyfriend under pressure from both sides decided it was better to end the friendship.
If one of your guy friends acted like that he could fuck right off because it's none of his business. Maybe you've got to make that clear to the girl you're friends with

How much prettier is your gf than her?

The only question you need to ask yourself is this; do you value your friend's feelings or your gf's feelings more? You side with that person and tell the other one to stop being such a child or fuck off

Only logical answer is a 3 way with your gf and friend where both can compete for your affection

There's a startling lack of boundaries in your relationship with your best friend. Regardless of her reasons, she has no right to interfere with your romantic relationships. I used to think it was endearing but people who won't date you then act jealous and catty toward the women you do date need to be put in their place and realize they have no ownership over you, nor a right to meddle in your relationships. The fact that she's being outright mean to your gf pisses me off and it shows she has some serious growing up to do.

Side question is 2 years now considered a long term relationship ? I mean yes it is an investment but anything under 3.5 to 4 I just don't consider long term

"Long term relationship" is just shorthand for a committed relationship with an indefinite end point, as opposed to a short term casual fling/affair or a one-night stand. Don't overthink it

Lesbian!

I was just curious, hell I have had a girl I was dating for a year and a half I just thought of her as a rebound thing

Your female friend wants you as a "bestie". She doesn't want to fuck you, she wants you trapped in the friend zone and be emotional support for her.

The fact that you're giving another female attention drives her insane. She's not being given that male attention, that emotional support. She wants you to dedicate your time to listening to her bullshit while she goes with another guy that creates drama, for you to listen to. She wants you to be that female friend with a dick. She will do everything she can to make it seem like your new girlfriend is shit, while offering you shit female advice about how to get a real girlfriend.

Another piece of advice, never listen to women about how to get a girlfriend.

Also, let me ask you, are you "in love" with your female friend? Is that why you're friends with her? You've told her this, but she says something about how you're such a great guy while she dates the most retarded people.

This is a clue my friend.

Either you don't make the boundaries between you and your female friend clear enough, so she's behaving like a jealous wife whose husband got stolen by younger lass because she's in love with you.

Or you're a backup man for your female friend to back down when things go south for her. Anyway, it's all began from the lack of clear boundaries in your relationship, OP.

I would agree mostly with this other than if a woman can give no good advice, the trick is that the girl can't need you or feel like you are a threat to her happiness to give good advice

>If one of your guy friends acted like that he could fuck right off because it's none of his business.
Thisthisthisthis. You need to sit down with your friend, explain this part:
>I want her to be best friends with my girlfriend; I’d love that so much
And then ask her candidly
>Why do you dislike [girlfriend's name] so much?
If she says something like
>She's stupid
or
>She's bad for you!
or anything at all, ask her
>Why do you say that?
And then if she elaborates in a clear and concise way, you go from there. If she doubles down and has no answer to your why, your friendship with her is over.

The reason I say this is because the women that are most ready to give you advice on how to find a great chick are the women that don't know what they want.

I'm not saying that all women are retarded, but it's always the women that give advice to men about women are the ones dating some fucking loser and can't get their own shit together.

This is the best course of action.

>being friends with females.

that was your first mistake user.