IS POL DEAD

Is it the case that trump actually fucking killed this board. I remember a time when we all supported ron paul. We still all hated the jew but 1488 was mostly just a joke. Our real principles were liberty. WHY DIDN'T WE LISTEN! board quality is in the shitter and it seems were losing ground since the election...

Attached: hitler jesus.jpg (669x439, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a_yfnQPaD_E
youtube.com/watch?v=Hhx6IfKrvEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VM6HZqQKhok
youtube.com/watch?v=8NFy6Uc2BHs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

well looks like this is getting slid by (((them)))

I feel you man. I have been very dissatisfied with this place over the last few months.. hell maybe even years. The election broke this place. Newfags just came in and shat on everything. No one respects Libertarianism or Ron Paul anymore.
Fuck this place. I think I've finally reached my limit.

How did we let this happen? Why were our rand memes so weak... Fuck I thought trump was on our side... post quality is so shit we actually used to debate natsocs and exchange ideas now liberty is dead

Fuck your libertarianism you fucking faggot race cuck

I named the jew in the op you newfag

Attached: kidding me.jpg (600x800, 57K)

is this proof that npcs exist or that JIDF still lurks?

Stormfag mentality has subverted everything. Everything it touches becomes unfunny and lame. A real shame they get sucked into that retarded ideology.

this thread is a natsoc psyop to make us look like faggots
you ain't fooling me, OP

is there any hope...

also to sow discontent
the fascist faggots that infest this place are a fad.

Jow Forums has fewer libertarians and other meme ideologies than it used to be but it's always been very 1488, picture related

Attached: 1405993867022.png (622x2783, 178K)

Ron Paul got less votes than Ralph Nader
He has fake eyebrows that fell off on national tv
He’s a charisma black hole
He didn’t win one single state
Jeb Bush is more relevant

>1488 was mostly just a joke
You are such a massive kike

Attached: 1455950_540633176032065_1488602946_n.jpg (439x644, 52K)

OBVIOUSLY WE DO NOT DENY YOU WERE HERE IVE BEEN 1488 MYSELF BUT DON'T YOU SEE HOW GAY TRUMP IS AND HIS NEWFAG GENERALS

What does Trump have to do with 1488?

Trump killed Jow Forums as a whole, even worse than chanology

It seems all his fans are full fash... How many even have a coherent ideology besides memes and edgyness how many have even read mein kampf? Maybe I'm blaming the wrong goy-er guys...

Is it still possible for oldfags to purge this cancer or is it too far gone and we must flee. If the tragic later course where the fuck do I go I've been here 11 years man

Jow Forums has always been dead. Jow Forums is the chan of teenagers. 8ch is where it's at if you want legitimate discussion.

Dude, let me help you out. You think Hitler is cool and you’ve been in this shit hole for 11 years saying kike this kike that...you’re a fucking loser with no future. KYS.

>stage 3: bargaining

FUCK I know boys...
How should I end it and where should I stream
the people are lost and so is my only home

The Clinton bush organ harvesting cabal is wreckage
After ascension the best way to stop someone else following is to destroy the ladder
If we really made any difference doesn’t matter, we were a good luck charm step that was taken that now must be destroyed, just Incase take all precautions
Trump is not the end for our path
He’s the end of hope for peaceful resolution to our problems
After him is nothing but fascism or communism total extremism and terror
no more compromise or debate or arguments to be had
This place now only serves as meme amusement park cemetery
Enjoy the ride while it lasts

oh god he's right...
Im too pathetic to kill myself
fuck may hitler help me summon the strength to pull this trigger

nah
Jow Forums always sucked

Jow Forums is now facebook 2.0
you're welcome, faggots
now it is your job, boys, to subvert these 12 year old league of legends champions into next generation of Jow Forums
use blacked dot com and pull old le pepe memes for example, be creative
the cycle continues

All the old posters have moved elsewhere away from low iq the_donald posters and Facebook boomers. Hopefully our refuge can stay free of them for another year or two since their late on everything

>I remember a time when we all supported ron paul

I remember laughing at lolberts and their jewish economics on /new/. The Ron Paulberg support was 50 percent people having a laff, sweetie.

Pol will only evolve into a stronger sentient being .

Perhaps both

nooo
I SHOULD HAVE LISTENED
THIS IS THE FUTURE I CHOSE

Attached: it happening.jpg (219x230, 13K)

Why does no one call out jidf anymore memba srs
I memba

I remember a time when you vapid chaponiggers weren't vapidly shitting everywhere. Remember Anons, all chaponiggers are underaged and worship three pedophiles.

It's a chaponigger, it's going to run around in circles to preserve its sweaty larp.

WTF IS A CHOPONIGGER
MEMBA WHEN JIDF WAS THE WORST OF OUR WORRIES
REMEMBER SLEEPY PSY OPS?
MEMBA /NEW/
MEMBA WHEN POL ACTUALLY BACKED ROMNEY AND WAS BTFO
I MEMBA

Buddy I don't comprehend the term chaponigger I guess its a pathetic trumpanzee donald meme just kill urself because I made one of the first 50 posts on this board and I'll be here long after you migrate back to the donald perhaps my real flag will convince you...

Attached: shadilay.jpg (1280x720, 112K)

Didn’t you fuck your sister anti sjw libertarian?

You are obviously a young kid and can't think of time in a longer term. For the majority of this website's existence, Obongo was the president. There was no /ourguy/ in office to divide us if he didn't perform. Everyone was united against Obama. Do your homework and eat your vegetables.

Attached: be dead soon.jpg (386x276, 19K)

are you retarded. Trump is not our guy more like our goy. I remember you same retards supporting romney and defending him

by our guy I meant anyone right of center. We didn't have power before so we were more united. you totally missed the point of my post and instead focused on the fact that trump isn't radical enough for you because he hasn't gassed the jews.

Harder times creates stronger people.

Although Jow Forums has gotten worse in many ways it has evolved in politics.

>MEMBA /NEW/
I value what I've learned, but sometimes I wish I never got on this ride.

Attached: 1483067010033.jpg (807x659, 42K)

Somewhere along the line we stopped being funny. The redpills turned to blackpills and as a result we become stoic, austere, and joyless. We have to revive the energy we had pre-2016 or this will become a dead board.

"our" "we"

Nah. just your sky is falling. The big difference between then and now is the notoriety of the board has exploded due to its exploits. There are tons of bots and shills, and alot of posts attempting to demoralize poltar... wait a minute!

Jow Forums is filled with semi-literate 16 year olds who can neither write a logical proof nor recognize the fallacies and philosophers on the top of their board. They believe anything you put in an infographic with minimal research of their own and believe conspiracy theories that easily fall to Occam's razor(I'm talking about the (((Jews))) obviously). I'm pretty sure they would suck cock if you put it in an infographic.
If you look at site statistics you will realize that Jow Forums is literally all newfags trying hard to be neckbeards. Weird, why would anyone aspire to be a loser from Jow Forums? The site's population has tripled since gamergate in 2014 and Jow Forums has risen with the influx of all the newfags. The rampant unironic racism should key you in on how Jow Forums is long dead and something else is wearing its skin. The existence of this place is testament to the lack of quality education and critical thinking nowadays and our inability to take the internet seriously.

You've heard us complain about the cancer killing Jow Forums for years. Well, now we've reached stage 4 and that tumor's name is Jow Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=a_yfnQPaD_E

You think you are redpilled(cringe) when you likely have no real understanding of world history, critical thinking, or philosophy. Your entire worldview is Jow Forums posts, infographics, and memes. You probably spend too much time on the internet and confuse trying to "btfo" an opponent with how an actual respectful argument should work in real life where you try and help the other person and your mother won't feel the need to smack your ass. These younger kids growing up on the internet are confusing banter for how arguments actually work or are never learning how to handle themselves in a discussion in the first place.
youtube.com/watch?v=Hhx6IfKrvEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VM6HZqQKhok
youtube.com/watch?v=8NFy6Uc2BHs

Libertarians got weak, sold out to Tea Party mentality.

The shitposters and lurkers from pol tried to start media companies and youtube channels so they left and got deplatformed. There's no more leaks getting dropped onto Pol anymore because its no longer politically expedient. So pol's quality suffers, its become /b with flags and leftists moderators

>I'm pretty sure they would suck cock if you put it in an infographic.
This is probably the best description of the average user here I've seen in a long time.

This copypasta again

So true thank you for educating me without an infograph

>It was just jokes about ethno nationalism and kike killing?
you fucking rats are going to have no where to run.

>implying 8pol is oldpol
if rulefagging is so fun, go to reddit

Too many stormfags. I remember when they would get shit on just like everyone else. CTR came along as a response and flooded the board with shill threads that are still evolving to this day

stormfags truly are the snowflake faggots of this board aren't they?

Shut the fuck up fag
Libertarians are the fucking worst
You got BTFO, deal with it

UH OH CTR AND SHARIA BLEU ARE SHOOK
JIDF IS RATTLED WE ARE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

Attached: 1544179337926.png (1026x676, 358K)

Yep keep being delusional faggot

Kill all Jewish and israeli children

I see you are a well suited individual

Attached: 48DD8EC6-C37A-483B-9B64-C1F03632AC5D.jpg (1047x1080, 416K)

yea ok you nu Jow Forums faggot
BACK TO THE DONALD FELLOW BASED MAGAPEDE

Well a lot of youtube libertarians became alt right.

Go to bed, boomer.

Attached: 1544127978134m.jpg (1024x1024, 83K)