Are their 15 minutes of fame up?

Is this yet another French chimp out? Or is there some tracksion behind this movement?

Attached: Valerie-blocage-RCEA-Route-Centre-Europe-Atlantique-organise-gilets-jaunes-hauteur-Montceau-Mines-1e (729x486, 113K)

Casseurs are out in force. Remember to hide casseur threads

>tracksion

we have a yellow jacket march tommorrow, it will continue all over europe mark my words

Typical bitch behavior taking selfies and attaching themselves to what's happening at the moment to post on their social media. .

they will chimp out until Brussels and Soros stops paying them, if they really are con-op like i said before.

the more Yellow Vests, the more likely Bundeswehr coming to reinforce Macron's rule.

only Le Pen cold have saved them...

thank you for General Berthelot and the Treaty of Trianon.

Attached: RIP la France.png (2256x763, 759K)

this is why women must be controlled with an iron fist(ing)

Just got back from the yellow jacket protests in Paris, it's not looking good you guys. There's fewer people with each day. I hate to admit it but I think it looks like it's over.

>tracksion

Attached: brainlet2.png (406x452, 30K)

delete this

Attached: 2dthis.png (485x532, 302K)

>tracksion

Attached: amerimutt.gif (480x228, 263K)

>tracksion

Attached: nice one.jpg (396x396, 70K)

oh my god you stupid fucking gypsy lepen is literally married to a jew and is one of the most zionist politicians in the EU
i fucking hate you dumb retarded morons who think voting will change anything
fuck off and die

>A WILD USTASHA APPEARS

then in that case, only the Bundeswehr is France's true last hope.

and i am not a gypsy, Romania will take the EU presidency next year, and so we will enter Schengen, and get rid of the gypsies elft, and we will finally become gypsy free!

we will send them all to France, cuz there's no Sarkozy left to kick them out, and France is already lost.

Attached: 10999469.jpg (1000x541, 70K)

According to Germany news the Yellow Jacket ring leader had been arrested, it's over

Attached: 1540867159480.png (593x540, 306K)

>when you finally had an option to save Europe
>when you fail

Attached: 80281080.jpg (780x780, 42K)

Or it could be the final spark.
source faggot

thank you Deutsche Bruder.

fuck the frogs and their vests, they voted Macron the granny banging Rothschild banker, so they deserve it.

Attached: Eine Treue Freundschaft.jpg (704x1416, 168K)

It's late. Please stop glowing so brightly.

>tracksion

They'll be in full force for 2019. This isnt ending soon, workers are getting fucked hard and that isn't changing with the way things are. This is almost like the Tea Party but with hindsight.