Make Billionaires Pay Taxes Again

Lower Taxes on Multi Millionaires
Lower Taxes on Millionaires
Lower Taxes on the Middle Class

Put the load back where it belongs, the Oligarch class

americansfortaxfairness.org/tax-fairness-briefing-booklet/fact-sheet-taxing-wealthy-americans/

now watch brainwashed NPC cucks regurgitate Oligarch owned media talking points about how this is bad for the economy and society even though the 1950s was when America was truly great and they were paying 90%

Attached: 1543783061829.jpg (600x1121, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jRGrNDV2mKc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Americas boom years were unequivocally the 1950s and 60s. Back when the Oligarch class was paying 90% income tax rate

Attached: 4.2.1-figure1.png (1220x866, 109K)

>America was booming when it was 90 percent white

well this is quite the shock

No commie. Make everyone pay the same percent. Especially the fucking poor.

dont be a retard, its not about the race its about the MOTHERFUCKERS WITH ALL THE MONEY LOWERING THEIR TAX RATE TO RIDICULOUS LEVELS

NPC Oligarch Cuck Alert

Why tax income? All wealth should be taxed every decade with the census. It would incentivize putting money back into the economy instead of hoarding it.

>especially the poor
Yeah, everyone knows the poor are most known for their abundance of wealth.

This is the exact reason Paris is in flames.

TAX LOOPHOLES WERE AT THEIR HEIGHT AT THAT TIME AS WELL THOUGH?

its so obvious whats happened. oligarchs got greedy, lowered their tax rate by half and made everyone else pay more

is this the thread where upper middle class $125k/yr earners whine about being taxed more, if the tax on the truly wealthy were to be raised to some degree?

prove it.

and even if its true, how is that relevant? oh you can dodge taxes back then so we should allow oligarchs to pay the same rate as simple millionaires?

Ya know I used to rail about oligarchs and the 1% n whatnot, then I learned (((who))) the oligarchs are.

the fact that their taxes have gone up and multi billionaires taxes have almost halved in 50 years is fucking ridiculous

not 1%, the .01%

HUGE difference

and if youre truly anti Jewish Oligarchs, you'd be behind raising their taxes back to 1950 levels

The 90% rate was at a time there was a billion things you could deduct. Barely anyone paid it. You’re Canadian so I’ll give you a pass, but you should know how our tax brackets work before parroting what you read on the internet.

ya salvadorian taco chefs and black single mothers are just as productive and contribute just as much to society as wh*te men. not everything is on a balance sheet. like CULTURE. or DIVERSE PERSPECTIVES

suck on that raycists

Even if you taxed _ALL_ income above 1 million dollars, you still wouldn't have enough money to finance your unconstitutional and retarded ideas.

prove it

lol at this cuck sucking oligarch dick like hes part of the club

No u

like what? name one unconstitutional retarded idea I've advanced

this shit was the norm. imagine being this brainwashed you'll defend billionaires that look at you like a fucking cockroach

I just did retard. I proved all my claims with charts and links. you just talked out of your ass like a brainwashed oligarch dick suck who thinks hes part of the club

Their wealth is not the money they make but the assets they control.

Most ultra rich pay themselves a salary. They only take out a small amount of money (a few million maybe) to cover their minimal expenses. Everything else like their real estate is owned by a subsidiary company in their name. Or they own a hedge fund that they use to manage their stocks. This way they only pay the taxes on a small portion of their true assets. While paying business taxes on the rest.

Even if you tried to disrupt this system, all you would achieve is the destruction or exodus of large corporations.

Perhaps something could be done about funneling money to offshore tax havens. But really its pretty much nigh impossible to take the wealth of the super rich. They isolate it from themselves so the majority of their assets are taxes separately.

Amazon and google have all sorts of shady practices to avoid paying taxes. These need to be destroyed.
However the majority of the tax base is still the top 40%.

150 million people all net contributing 2,000 yearly is way more than a one time confiscation of a billion from a 100 people.

sure so lets lower their tax rate even more then

tell me, if what you posted is true, why did they lower their income tax rate by more than half?

THIS. diversity is the future. just look at all the thriving cultures bringing their gifts to the racist wh*te countries. maybe if you're lucky they will teach you pieces of shit a thing or two

after we appropriate the farmland in south africa we are coming to fix the west from all the suffering and prosperity you retards have caused

>Flag
Checks out

the excuses in this thread are pathetic

"but but they'll just leave!" Leave where? Some third world shithole that can fall into revolution at any moment and get their assets nationalized?

"they'll just dodge the tax through loopholes anyway"

So what, we should make it as easy as possible?

"it'll destroy the economy!" 1950s America was the greatest period for the Average American and the tax rate was 90% for Oligarchs

Dont regurgitate NPC brainwashed talking points. Think objectively.

nice distraction cuck

this has NOTHING to do with immigration or race. this is nuts and bolts, dollars and cents. this is the richest of the rich not paying their fair share and its staring you right in the face

nice argument moron, this is why you and your brothers struggle to survive in the richest country in the history of the world

Not every wealthy powerful person is Jeff Bezos or George Soros that can use shell company's to move and hide their assets from or away from taxation.

Think about a CEO vs the shareholders. They might get stock options but either way their income is paid directly to them. Either way the majority of their income is entirely taxable. Unlike the owner, that pays the CEO, that had the profits paid as an expense to a license holder in the Cayman islands.

>a fucking leaf.
It's cute how hard you're trying to shitpost and act like you belong. You got redd on you, mate.

hmmmmmmmmm

Attached: diversity is expensive.jpg (511x836, 109K)

What about the farms though? They are going to fucking starve and turn sa into Zimbabwe. There have been e-begging Jow Forums threads of dudes who are in Venezuela having trouble finding stuff to eat. All of this doesn't even mention the tens of millions of Christians (((the Soviets))) starved to death.

You are an emotionally driven child, a useful idiot, and all of you deserve the gas desu.

They won't "leave" per-se but they will move their taxable income to another first world country like Ireland that sucks corporate dick.

Its pretty much a common practice already. Its why Amazon and Google pay practically no tax in the USA. They don't report a lot of profit because they "have" to pay licensing fees to company's owned by the shareholders headquartered in tax havens. In addition to all the loopholes.

I'm not saying we shouldn't make these Mega-corps pay their fair share. I'm just saying the jews are very good at Jewing. Trying to just rob their shekels won't end well. Getting them to pay their taxes will take a different approach.

Nazi Germany confiscated their assets and threatened them with death to get it our of them. It literally took the threat of extinction to force money out of these people.

Jews should be exempt from paying taxes in the US because of America's delay in joining ww2. Is this how you treat your greatest ally? Let their people get gassed and burned in Europe?

You know you could raise the top bracket rate to 99% ... and they would still be paying the same amount as today ...
do you know how to exploit Tax laws? The billionaires even millionaires. They don't pay themselves personal income like you get from your work ... in fact most wealthy people pay themselves a nominal and minimal payroll salary. Just enough to justify their life style without getting targeted by the IRS. Everything else they make stays within multiple companies that exploit as much tax loopholes as possible, for example investing your companies yearly profit into a new business venture means your company netted 0 profits therefore you don't pay business taxes. But you know that investment you just made will create more profit. Now you have two businesses that can become 4 then 8 and etc. that's how the rich get richer and you end up paying income tax because you have no choice.

btw the person in OP's pic is a dude

POOR PEOPLE GOOD
RICH PEOPLE BAD

No u

Attached: Leaf.gif (350x272, 1.41M)

>Nazi Germany
Always comes back to this with you people. When will you learn?

why would I want to belong to you fucking gutter losers? im your superior in every metric known to man you fucking dork

Having anyone pay 90% is a fucking retarded idea. Please don't just overlook the fact that the 50's were a time of unrivaled economic boom due to the war being over and there being no competition across the planet for making products that people were buying (most of said competition was a smouldering crater).

Still, the rich need to pay taxes on that we can agree. So long as we don't casually slip from "the 1%" to "anyone who makes more than 250k." The latter is what we have now, where successful small business owners get taxed to death and actual billionaires pay nothing.

lol yeah, cause farms were collapsing in the 1950s

>the rich need to pay taxes
Why?

Nobody should pay taxes and anyone who cant survive without government assistance should die.

nigger its not about the 1% its the .01%

stop parroting their excuses, they're not your friends

you have to be 18 to post here

imagine being this stupid

You alredy made this thread a few days ago and you got told the consequences of that.

>There have been e-begging Jow Forums threads of dudes who are in Venezuela having trouble finding stuff to eat.
>finding
Stop looking and start cultivating, spic. Or steal it since you all are great at that.

The 1% have a ridiculous amount of wealth. The .01% have even more, but to tax the former is to tax the latter.

At what point was I making an excuse for anyone?

This is the only way to make sure they don't become powerful enough to topple civilizations on a whim. Look at the Rothschilds

lol consequences like 1950s america? I literally proved what youre saying is cucked nonsense you fucking dicksuck

imagine being such a cuck you'll defend the people who are fucking you over

the .01% make the 1% look like peasants

250k vs 160 BILLION

that's the difference

The boom years were because of war and recovery from it, and we saw the beginning of bubbles in the industrialized world, the auto bubble, the housing bubble, the bubble bubble, etc., and I got in on the ground floor in plastics. I'm retired now.

4/10 b8 thread due to the number who actually took ur ingnant arse srsly.

Attached: 1543476329253.jpg (497x594, 72K)

The point is that it took the threat of death to separate the super rich from their assets.

I didn't say what they did was good or successful. While I supported their nationalist approach. Their expansionist warmongering led to the death of millions of their own people. In addition to dooming nationalism in other nations.

What are you talking about?

We are talking about your childish rhetoric that leads to big problems. "Pay your fair share." Just like what happened in Rhodesia and not they're eating rats. Are you a shit colored PoC or just a retard?

lol comparing your peasant ass to oligarchs

doesn't matter even if youre a millionaire, youre a fucking ant compared to them

im not talking about raising your taxes you fucking retard. im talking about lowering yours and raising theres .. as it should be

you retards parrot the talking points of the oligarchs, mainly if you make them pay their taxes the economy will fall apart

when literally the best years of American middle class were the 50s and 60s

I'm a giant compared to millionaires, you envious cunt.

youtube.com/watch?v=jRGrNDV2mKc

Attached: 1543371524151.gif (300x281, 5K)

250k doesn't get you anywhere near the 1%.

This.

(((The oligarchs))) will be the first to go on the dotr

Leaf is right. This would also curb the alleged (((who)))'s power by circumventing the taboo of calling them out.

Although I'm sure you'll be delighted to find that even in countries where Judaism is banned (Saudi Arabia) or the .01% aren't Jewish (Europe through much of history), the problems of ultra wealthy shadow powers remain.

Of course, the people trying to make it seem like all Jews are complacent are picking an outdated and overly broad set of people to blame. Make a specific list and circulate it, and refer to thst list instead of Jews, because then people will respond more amicably to the idea of challenging their power since they don't have to feel bad about killing innocents on accident.

Of course, you wouldn't happen to know why the Nazis released all 3 Rothschilds they managed to capture on petty ransoms while interning a bunch of normie-tier Jews, right?

post your bank statement

yes it does, look it up

No u

And I wasn't talking about materialism, you materialist stooge.

Well some rich folk are respected philanthropists, so just hope for some handouts you lazy beggar.

It absolutely does not. It puts you above the vast majority of people, but not the 1%. Not by a long shot.

you're dropping too many redpills for the average amerimutt

lol at the cucks in here defending this

youre literally defending a ruling class that CONTROL EVERY ASPECT OF YOUR LIFE

im literally proving beyond a shadow of a doubt how youre getting fucked over. they LOWERED their taxes and RAISED yours

and you defend that.

what are you talking about then retard, your spiritual wealth?

I knew you were a larping fucking fag. I bet you dont even break 100k a year

No, you're living in delusion and I'm laughing at your arse. That's it.

Attached: 1543375496305.png (500x522, 166K)

Like you mentioned in OP, we should be focusing on billionaires or more.

Millionaires usually spend their money productively and fuck with people a little. Billionaires and groups of millionaires have enough to substantially subvert entire state/provincial and federal governments.

You keep on drawing this simplistic conclusion like it's a straight line. That type of prosperity was literally unprecedented, no matter the marginal tax rates.

You think like a child or a fat duke at Cal State Fullerton. This type of thing won't be taken seriously from people with a iq above room temperature. Lucky for you the general public is getting dumber and dumber. Pure coincidence I'm sure.

im deluded? how? you dont think the ruling class run the world? what are you, fucking 12?

I'm ok with this plan.
I think we should add one more step.
Cut the federal budget by 10% each year until we feel like stopping. I'm thinking about 20 years should do.

Attached: image.jpg (736x1104, 510K)

exactly

Yup. Close the wealth gap. Taxing meat products will help. Also if there's a carbon tax they are the ones who should be paying. The people who make billions off their gas guzzling fleets of 767s. Raping and pillaging entire reserves of our collective global resources while we struggle to put beans on the plate.

funny how your taxes rose and their taxes went down

American prosperity actually rose since then. THEY PROSPERED, you didn't

fucking idiot

I'm not being exploited by classist agitators, I agitate them. You're just one of their pawns. Cry moar bitch nigga

Attached: 1543303120398.gif (400x225, 1.26M)

KILL ALL NIGGERS AND JEWS. RACE WAR NOW. COMMIES GET THE ROPE TOO.

I have a friend who is a billionaire. If I was him, I would never introduce myself to new people. You can see their demeanor change when the name registers. Kind of fucked up.

exactly. THESE are the people benefiting massively from pumping the earth full of pollution, carbon, poison and fucking destroying our environments

100% they should be footing the bill. not shovelling it onto us while they give us lectures from their private jets and yachts burning more carbon in a day then we do a year

how about no one pays fucking taxes

Attached: waifu.jpg (350x350, 22K)

lol im their pawn while I show exactly what their doing and how they're fucking the middle class to death

and youre defending them like a little fucking cuck

and IM THE PAWN

the irony is so thick you can taste it

how about you go back to jerking off to cartoons while the adults talk

you need taxes to run a society. go read a book on civics

Could you save the world without the reddit spacing pls? Sheesh...

Attached: 1543210598642.jpg (726x747, 122K)

ill do whatever the fuck I please, little man. you just sit there and watch

No u

You speak as though the prosperity wasn't because of unprecedented growth of US industries and companies (into the market voids left in Europe and the untouched ones elsewhere), in addition to an effective federal and state government with spending and projects to stimulate economic and technological development.

Look at what happened when we let the billionaires sit on their money and avoid innovating. US steel and car brands are a joke compared to their competitors, telecoms pissed away 90s federal grants to have fiber optic cables across the US and we still have shit Internet speeds qnd prices compared to the rest of the developed world, and they moved all the factories to China because they had enough money to foster the parasites that are Neoconservatives and Neoliberals into the political sphere.

Agreed. Oligarchs are already oligarchs--the only thing income taxes hurt are the people trying to supplant them.

Tax wealth instead--that's where you'll hit the oligarchs the hardest. An oligarch worth $40 billion this year might pay nothing next year if he has $39.999 billion...but tax wealth at 1-2%, and he'll pay about 40 million the first year, about 36 million the second.

Income tax keeps the oligarchs in power.

because they exploit the bottom 80% to became rich

you know where that prosperity came from?

WW2

you know why? Because it was the biggest wealth transfer from the Oligarchs to the Poor in history. The .01% was taxed at 95% and it was given to pay for the war effort. That money was paid to soldiers and workers

THAT is where the prosperity came from. WHAT A COINCIDENCE THAT AS THE RATES FELL SO DID THE AMERICAN MIDDLE CLASS

Your definition of prosperity is retarded. We are literally the most pampered, most prosperous people in all of human history. You probably draw a straight line between that and why you sound like suck a bitch.

Save all your relativistic comparisons. If you want to really inequality, you can't start by comparing things that are inherently unequal. I'm all for a labor movement, workers rights, protectionism, etc, but before we talk about any of that you have to come to terms with the fact that you can't magically turn shit into gold

fuck my math that's wrong.

>little man
yikes

lol suck some more oligarch dick goy

youre so pampered and prosperous while 60 million of you can't even afford healthcare

Good post.

The 1986 Reagan Tax Cuts were all about cutting out the loopholes cause in this era (50’s-mid 80’s) the ultra rich and their businesses were often paying 0% tax cause of tax breaks