There's this shy girl i want to talk to

I've been keeping my eye on this one girl at my school, I have absolutley no classes with her but I really want to become friends with her and become her bf. She"s timid and shy about 5,5 has scruffy, medium sized black hair and is very reserved to herself. she's got a group of people she sits with but never really talks amongst them. I have a handfull of friends in her classes who give me information about her but all I get from them is "she's shy and doesn't talk much"

my summer ends june 5th and last friday I was hyping myself up to talk to her but I just froze up when I got near her. there is one moment a day when shes alone, the cafiteria llne we both take the same line and our classes are next to each other so we just stand next to each other for a solid 2 minuites. My original idea was to ask her if she wanted to hang out but most of my friends said that she'll say no since she's shy and that its too soon. So I really want to become friends with her and exchange contact info before summer,

what i'm lacking in is confidence and what to tell her

Attached: cQVcFHn.jpg (320x216, 18K)

" Hi, I'm OP I was just wondering if I could have your number so I could get to know you better" . Prob solved

Just do whatever, it doesn't matter. You are a kid. Nothing you do now matters once you become an adult. Use it as a learning experience.

You're overthinking. Just go up to her. If she's too shy for that and it's "too soon" you need to lay it down and just be around her as much as possible without resorting into stalking and trespassing. in short, JUST DO IT.

you guys are missing the point I want to know what to ask her

This is where you're overthink it, man. Just observe her and ask about herself. Make her tell stories about her and shit. very first reply summed it well.

although i did appreciate everyones reply i wanted to find out how to break her bubble she encages inherself i like the idea of stories though

i just need confidence

Thanks I do have a bit of experience in overcoming confidence issues and talking to girls, not a chad but I do well enough. If I can help anyone on this board it's a good day

It's the most important thing when dealing with girls never let anyone tell you different, if you have to fake it but you have to act confident

Work out, exercise give you some kind of runner high or euphoria which enables you to overthink less and go for it more. Alternatively get some l-theanine pills to ease that anxiety.

To break her bubbles, that's up to her. Best you could do is to encourage her to tell stories which will open her up little by little. If you can get that from her, you've done more than enough. Next depending on your goal, you could communicate whether you're only wanted to be her friends or lover (aka getting into pants).

Best luck to you.

yea i can see it happening now thanks Jow Forums

You're overthinking it, there's nothing to it but to do it. Go up to her, tell her you like her and want to get to know her better. Ask her out to a local coffee shop or out to dinner and dancing. You don't have to be some smooth motherfucker about it. Just make the effort, courage is not a lack of fear, courage is doing something anyway even when you're afraid. The only way to build confidence is by D O I N G things, not thinking about them.

I have the same situation

just talk to her and stop being a faggot. you could say anything as long as it isn't 100% autistic and still get out with some contact info. the way you're exhibiting your social skills makes it sounds like it's going to be a shitty relationship though.

I did exactly this and it scared the shit out of her. If she doesn't know OP, it'll come off as way too strong for a shy girl.
He doesn't have anything to lose by trying, and if he already has some context for being around her it could work, but it's a tricky situation.

People that are shy and mostly alone often have a lack of self-esteem and overthink too much. So if you go to talk to her don't make her in trouble by showing off. Ask her if you could study with her for your exam ? (I guess she's studious).

Do you know anything about her at all?

Im going throught the same thing however my problem is i only see her occasionally and i dunno where to find her, do i just wait till i next see her or full out stalk

I wonder why a girl would be scared by a murderous psychopath approaching her.

i have the same situation!

It's almost like you have a distorted view of me

you're probably spergy
90% chance that you're not fit, high test, raised by strong father and grandather, no sports experience, no competition spirit
you're probably 100% incel
that means you're not true spartan fascist blood
you're just spergy incel with a tripcode
Hitler would probably label you a kike and throw you into a bayer testing center

Attached: img000006.jpg (744x1200, 480K)

I had liked a girl like that too who was shy and cute and i got to know her and asked her out. After a bit it just got bad bc she had social anxiety and i had to deal w all the shit and she never wanted to do anything. If she doesn't talk to anyone every it's probably best you don't talk to her. Dating a girl whose really shy or anxious isn't fun

Hey guys, just an FYI in case you didn't know, in the upper right hand corner there is a settings button. Underneath settings you can turn on post filtering and enter his tripcode into it so that his posts don't show up in the thread and he can argue with himself. I was unaware of this feature for a long time so I just share this information periodically for those that may not know. Engaging with him is a waste of time and being able to filter his presence from this board makes browsing it infinitely more pleasant.

well i mean if being approached and talked to (which is a really univerally normal thing for humans to do to eachother) is too strong, what would make her a good partner in the first place?

serioulsy if thats too much interaction for her, there are hundreds of other women who would love being approached, more than likely some who you'd find immediate chemistry with

From what I was told by other anons, it was the "get to know you better" bit that was too much, at least for someone who was essentially a stranger to her.

The girl doesn't talk, maybe cos she hasn't found anyone worthy of talking to. Make your ancestors proud, pop out your chest, flop out your cock and make yourself the one worthy for her to talk to. Show her who the alpha male is, doesn't matter if you'r a little nigger faggot cock wangling fuck face, M A K E yourself the alpha male you slimy fucker. If she doesn't accept this approach then the only other way for you to destroy that smol pussy is to rape it. If she doesn't accept the rape then no worries mate, you don't need to accept rape. Bang, you've won.

not op here but, how often do shy girls like alphas? Would they prefer someone who is reserved like them?

Yeah, asking to hang out right off the bat is a bit much to me.

If I were you, despite being introverted as fuck and horrible with small talk myself, I would just ask how her day's been, talk about classes she takes, eventually asking if she wants to talk on the phone or something. Worst she can do is say no thanks.

same

you dont wanna date her user you wanna date the ideal version in your head of hers you have. This will only end in failure and broken hearts

listen to these guys. also if it's someone who's wary around other it's weird to have someone suddenly tell them "hey im interested in you wanna hang?" like, what exactly are you interested in her. she'll wonder about that. and it'd come off like youve been creeping on her if youre not lucky. to start things off just compliment her jacket or whatever else on her person, maybe ask or talk about a book if she has one on her and ask which class she's in. tell her you know ive seen you around and honestly am kind of interested in you. do you maybe want to hang and see if we'll hit it off? if not no loss, and no pressure. im from class so and so or whatever. the thing is, see if you guys can actually get along. if not it's seriously no loss. if you cant get along youd have wasted each other's time anyway. that's how you lose all that spaghetti

good question

same

same