Bigger, better, than you

This Jew has a larger audience, wider reach, richer, more successful media empire than all your right wing shills combined. He is middle America. Also:bababoey.

Attached: EBCCC9B3-ACE5-4D59-A49B-C2D13B297BB3.jpg (220x260, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=walJjsqRrnc
allaccess.com/net-news/archive/story/178386/howard-stern-rush-limbaugh-make-forbes-highest-pai
youtube.com/watch?v=yn1vdmSD3vU
youtube.com/watch?v=SN0jyba2vow
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That Jew is going to hell when he dies. Just like you are.

Honorary Jow Forumstard. Troll who made it big.

Fuck that degeneracy spreading kike

I would bet Rush Limbaugh is pretty comparable. In audience and reach. Don't know about cold hard shekels.

He was one of us. Now he's a stepford wife.

Marcy Turk = NLP programming mind control guru cult.

Attached: beatle juice who me.png (553x486, 476K)

youtube.com/watch?v=walJjsqRrnc

There's only 2 races. Neanderthal kikes and humans.

Are shills given iphones??

anyone remember his 911 show when he called for bombing of everything we could?

That Jew does more to protect the second amendment by speaking for it than anyone on this board does.

stormfront racists are crying right now.

if the nig race was able to create a show similiar to howard stern's radio show, they would have dominated the industry of talk shows. the white man just keeps the nig from talkin they shit on serious xm radio

Jews own all the media outlets period, including the right wing ones, so I don't quite see your point here

I literally never hear anyone mention his name any more. He peaked in the early 2000s

Attached: image.jpg (255x206, 59K)

Lead singer for Kiss, pretty good guy

>stormfront racists are crying right now.
I'll say it again because you didn't even read the thread and can't write in English.

He was one of us. Now he's a stepford wife.

Marcy Turk (his new boss) = NLP programming mind control guru cult.

Attached: 03fe6f010b8994da1f977add6f10fd93dbc28324d7576e29517b3a494f4b7732.jpg (450x341, 29K)

You will need to learn to dodge ovens faggot

>hate Don Imus for decades
>slowly become Don Imus

>given
No. Required, yes.

Yup he literally said we need to glass the entire Middle East. But that was 20 years ago, he’s now a full blown Jew DNC shill who bootlicks his fellow Jew elites so he gets invited to the right Manhattan and Hamptons parties his gold digging new wife wants to be seen at

>media empire
Is that what we are calling has-been talk show hosts these days? Lol ok.

Attached: 1515737999224.gif (245x258, 1012K)

Rush is far bigger. Howard’s first Sirius contract was insane — $100M yr, allegedly — because of subscriber bonuses tied to stock. I think Sirius even tried to sue him afterwards because Sirius was growing not because of him but because it was put in every fucking new car. Anyways, his contracts after were nowhere near as lucrative, hence he dropped down to only 3 days a week

They don’t release his numbers but I bet only a couple million listen regularly. Rush allegedly gets 20M+ five days a week. Rush makes $90M+ per year

Pinnacle of Jewry.
He is the Jew even the Jew aspires to be.

Trump was on his show all the time over the years. Trump gave Howard honest answers and got him ratings and good content. Trump went to Howard's wedding and no doubt bright a fantastic gift.
Trump runs for the presidency and this Jew can't even support him or have one kind word to say.
I stopped listening all together after that.

In the words of Hate Man: "Howard, you hook-nosed Jew bastard-JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW!!!"

He turned into a cuck faggot. He’s like 65 and wears a wig. He’s just a slimy creep and there’s nothing funny about the show anymore. I suspect only 1-3M listeners per day. Rush is at least 10x that

Well Sirius has around 30 mil subscribers, so even if only half of that listen to him he pull in 45 million a week since he's only on 3 days.

I stopped listening a few years back when I realized the show just gone to shit, wasn't funny anymore, and Howard had become boring PC shell of his old self sucking up to the same Hollywood he used to pretend to spit at and piss on.

At this point I'd rather listen to music than be subjected to another 2 hour Nick Cannon, Pete Davidson, Amy Schumer, repeat ad naseum.

Trust if the number listening to his show was huge he’d brag about it. Instead everything is a secret. Only 1-3M daily is my guess

True

2018 states: Stern makes $90m. Rush $84.5. Stern also gets around 5m more cume listeners.

allaccess.com/net-news/archive/story/178386/howard-stern-rush-limbaugh-make-forbes-highest-pai

Imagine the stench that erodes from his kikefro
-pukes in jewish-
Oy vey!

I think by far the cringiest part is Jimmy Kimmel secretly thinks he’s a weird creep yet Howard calls him his best friend. The “friendship” is CLEARLY purely transitional to Jimmy. And yes, shilling for DNC, being pussy whipped by a wife who clearly can’t stand him and the fake drama on the show ran its course. He’s old rich and out of touch. Aging boomer in a wig

I love Howard Stern, but his influence is zero at this point.
>going to satellite, which was big money, but 80% of his audience didn't follow him
>shutting down any of his content on youtube
>not replacing Artie with a comedian so even hardcore fans like me got bored with the show
>Eric the Midget dying was kinda the end oddly enough

>rips on Johnny Carson for working 3 days a week
>works 3 days a week when he becomes Johnny Carson's age

Hey now

>Well Sirius has around 30 mil subscribers, so even if only half of that listen to him
No way is it half or anywhere near that.
He probably has 3 mil TOPS.

Why does he wear a wig

cause the fake jew kike amalekites and
the romans are to scared to let us have
money to compete against them.
hahahahahahahahahaahahahahahah
ahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaah
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

imagine that, thinking you're better than
everyone else and having to resort to
strong arm tactics to prevent competition.
no wonder all progress has stopped and
all advancement has come to an end.
the homosapien neanderthal hybrids
cannot stand innovation they cannot
create themselves ahhahahaahahah
ahahahahahahahahaahahahahahah
ahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaha.

>having more money and fame is better than being a low key decent person

yeah about that

And how about that Andrew Dice Clay and Dane Cook, lol!
Who else loves Van Halen?

Lol still listening to this kike. That show died in 2009.

Stern sucks and will always be second to opie and /Anthony/

I would suspect Jow Forums tends more O&A, but tbf I never gave this guy a shot.

Attached: Chip Chipperson.png (700x700, 276K)

>How does it feel to know you've lived long enough to become Don Imus?
Based Handsey's final call

Attached: handsey.jpg (276x271, 48K)

Anthony is /ourguy/

Attached: IMG_0323.jpg (300x300, 36K)

You

Attached: 055D07E4-9CD2-47F9-8162-6C0BCAAC2070.jpg (216x233, 15K)

>the homosapien neanderthal hybrids
>cannot stand innovation they cannot
>create themselves ahhahahaahahah
>ahahahahahahahahaahahahahahah
>ahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaha.
kek

N-n-n-o you!

Attached: Wojack.png (633x758, 16K)

your mom's box

No he doesn't.
More people listen to me, here, than that degenerate could reach in a month.

The End is nigh.
Best be on the right side of things.

Attached: image.jpg (1920x1064, 972K)

>millennial here
Who?
>middle America
What?

Miss the O&A show so much, it was so good!

It looked like they mite get back for a second & then Anthony fell for what people were saying on twitter & started bashing Opie again.
youtube.com/watch?v=yn1vdmSD3vU

The Twitter & reddit trolls really destroyed O&A.

youtube.com/watch?v=SN0jyba2vow

Attached: O&A.jpg (400x600, 81K)

literally haven't heard him for over a decade

Attached: goes in the field.jpg (400x600, 54K)

hello fellow pest.
tyra banks is a fatty pig fatty

Show turned to shit after Artie left. Nothing but an aged kike shilling a few days a week.

Bye for now.