Nordfags:

Nordfags:
>Slavs are drunk degenerate asiatics, they are not white!
>Nordics are they only real whites!

Vikings Tv Show:
>Casts an Ukrainian Slavic Women as the Scandinavian Viking Princess Lagertha
>The actual Scandinavian actresses cast on the show are less attractive than the Ukrainian and look strange(tranny manjaws, beady eyes etc.)

Nordfags:
>Look at this nordic germanic Aryan, hail her beauty!

Nordics BTFO

Attached: lagertha.jpg (325x450, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6bfQIkwzBHk
youtube.com/watch?v=wTtJOWQTmKA
youtube.com/watch?v=_K4Tp-AcRp4
youtube.com/watch?v=lrdGQPtlteM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A fucking leaf

Attached: Gothic_Kingdoms.png (608x342, 78K)

Russia/Ukrainian/Polish women are far more attractive than Swedish/Nordic women -- including German women.

Attached: 800px-Viking_Expansion.png (800x524, 190K)

nigs are the master race. all the best athletes have been from the nig bloodline.

inb4 but muh powerlifting

Nice try Faggots. Vikings takes place in Western Norway and Lagertha was historically a Germanic Norwegian women with no link at all to Kievan Rus. This is a pic of an actress on Vikings who is actually Scandinavian ethnically. She looks like a Tranny. Gotta love those masculine germanic features eh?

Attached: alyssa-sutherland-as-princess-aslaug.jpg (1080x1080, 499K)

>according to *germanic name*
totally not wewuzing

Why are slavs so rude and thuggish???

>even referring to (((TV))) shows
Kys kikes the jews will never portray European ideals in a positive light

the nigs would have been better vikings given the opportunity of boats and battle axes.

the nig race are inheritance better at raping and looting villages than stormfront losers will ever be.

is that one of these awful shows that get interrupted by shitty documentary segments every 5 minutes?

ye faggots dinae spring oot a tha fookin grund

it's a mathematical certainty that all europeans descend from germanics, and more recently vikings

Ok then explain why 3/4 of nfl Quarterbacks, the highest paid and most competitive and famous position in sports, is white?

Attached: tom brady.jpg (1200x800, 101K)

No it's more like game of thrones. It's an actual history action drama show with an awesome story.

>All europeans are germanics
WE

No its like game of thrones but edgier. Only season 1 was worth watching imho. It went off the rails after that.

Not every Slav is Mongolian

Vikings were basically niggers.

Celts were the only people in Europe that lived genuinely; farming, towns, trading, and no central government. No raiding.

Anglos (Germans and French included) and the Romans fucked up.

>No raiding
*wheeze*

>nigs would be better if you provided them all the same tools and equipment
Doubt. They have no seafaring skills and even so would probably kill each other when food got a bit scarce.

Celts basically had clan feuds, but it wasn't nigger behavior like the Vikings (and Arabs).

Anglos and Romans led to shitty big government.

True Nords are inbred, and have eyes that are near the outside of their skull.
We also took over England and France.

There's a reason we call nords snowniggers. They've always been the niggers of white people, pillaging, attacking the elderly, unarmed, women, children, stealing, raping and generally having chimpouts as a raison d'etre.

They are unsightly.

michael jordan makes way more than this loser and michael jordan is of the nig race.

not to be confused with michael b jordan which is another nig who is more successful than tom aidy.

>Upset slave bitch.

Michael's brother was a career servant in the US Army, and resented his brother.
He made far less, while sacrificing his life, and still, no one even knows who he is.
Some niggers are lucky. Nobody cares about the rest of them.

I think she's very qt desu. Maybe not conventionally attractive, but high cheekbones are nice, and the sharp jawline on nordic females is attractive to me. Also very cute pale freckled skin. I guess its in my innate blood instincts to be attracted to other north western Europeans like me.

I mean objectively she's pretty but something about the way Slavs look always unnerved me. I didn't even know she was a slav in the show but I remember I thought she looked strange. They're like an uncanny valley between races. I don't know what exactly it is, I guess the skin tone and facial structure just seems a bit off or something. I think I'd prefer a Japanese girl over her desu, I'd feel more comftorable with her then the strange slavic looks.
tl;dr- I sort of get where Hitler was coming from in calling slavs untermensh

Attached: muh haplogroups.jpg (757x635, 63K)

Michael Jordan is only good in a sport that involves running and jumping because nigs have on average longer limbs and shorter torsos. When it comes to throwing and strength and balance though Europeans are much better.

You know that vikings and celt kingdoms teamed up against anglos in some cases right? It was kingdom vs kingdom with plenty of additional parties. You are talking out of your ass right now dirk

Lol is that actually true? Do Scandinavian women look like trannies like or like pic related(she's one of the other ethnic Scandinavian women on the show)

Attached: aryan beauty.jpg (640x865, 95K)

>Nordfags:
>>Slavs are drunk degenerate asiatics, they are not white!
Only Jews troll this and you fell for it. Loser

Attached: jews internet illuminati.png (815x777, 353K)

>Vikings were basically niggers.
Controlled 4 Continents

Why are people obsessed with Nordic/Nordic looking people? I have Nordic traits and I was bullied for it when I was younger.

good he died, he sounds like a fucking hater. if my brother was michael jordan i wouldn't go around talking shit about him.

Attached: knowthedifference.png (500x345, 90K)

Yes. Other genetic markers of inbreeding in the EU is the large chin as seen in SW Europe among the Spanish and French. Inbreeding accounts for the majority of facial structures (skulls) of different regions of the world.

Tracking them as they change, leads you to how they migrated, and integrated. Sudden changes lead you to strife, famine, or natural disasters. Later on, it shows political and empirical motivations.

It's all fun, examining your skulls.

>Controlled 4 Continents
Learn to count faggot.
They beat up the English and French. Other than that, they fucked around and freelanced.

>niggering everywhere isn't controlling

here we go again

"muh european powerlifting genetics"

fucking who cares, they get paid shit while real athletes are of the nig descent.

just look at golf, a white man's sport. A nig (tiger woods) became the best golfer alive when he figured out it paid money.

>Slavs are an uncanny valley between races
Yeah whatever you say buddy. Slavic women are rated as more attractive than germanic women on every major survey of men including European men.

Germanic peoples have masculine features. This looks great on guys but makes women look too masculine and tranny-like. So Germanic men are the most attractive european men, and germanic women are subpar.

Slavic people have soft feminine facial features. This looks great on women but makes slavic men look feminine. So Slavic women are way more attractive than germanic women but Slavic men are less attractive than germanic men.

Attached: Katheryn-Winnick-image-katheryn-winnick-36337808-344-500.jpg (344x500, 50K)

There are more Finnish actors in Vikings than all the actors from scandi countries combined
Can't blame them

Attached: jani lajunen2.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

Didn't know he died. He wasn't a hater. Dude got annoyed when his brother would visit him, and he was in charge of a large unit on Bragg, only to have none of his soldiers care about him, only his brother.
Fucked his whole career up. He was a decent soldier, but no one ever remembered him for what he did, but for who his brother was.

show me her dna that proof that she's slav and not a aryan born in a snownigger country

Nothing is edgier than Game of Thrones. There's sexual degenecery and nihilism every 2 minutes.

she ugly

Scandinavians literally founded Russia

Attached: hewhat.jpg (230x356, 30K)

not only that, they still act like women, and will remain loyal if you marry them.

Rurik was Finnish

Attached: Rurik.png (1920x1108, 210K)

Kievan Rus'?

kek this meme is a fucking masterpiece

The Rus Vikings ruled over the quarreling Slavic peoples as a ruling elite minority, just like the Saxons in Britain or the Muslims in Spain.

åh lillebror ni är allt sött ibland

> this meme
kek
He was a fucking Swedecuck

I know
But throughout the ages, hundreds of thousands if not millions of Scandis settled in Russia and mated with Slavic Women
Modern Russians are actually part Nord and part Slav

I mean I'm anglo which is like 50% germanic and 50% celtic.

Anyway I don't care what the fucking polls say, I just don't think there's anything more beautiful then a pure Germanic girl.

Attached: nordic beauty.jpg (564x822, 98K)

>ITT seething colonies

Attached: 1501454002119.jpg (250x250, 6K)

jag är inte söt därför jag är en ättling till Rurik, du stor bög

Attached: 1515412280950.jpg (250x243, 6K)

I like Norse girls too.

Attached: Miss Iceland 2010.jpg (720x720, 66K)

Theres no need she's slav, I can tell.

Not just powerlifting genetics nig are you forgetting about this.
> 3/4 of nfl Quarterbacks, the highest paid and most competitive and famous position in sports, is white
The fact is whites have greater strength and balance which gives them greater throwing power. As well nig QB's overly rely on QB rushes which gives them shorter careers and makes them shittier as a result of injuries.

leaf

He's right. He may be a leaf, but he's right.

Tbh this bitch does not look too good either. No it's no because she is a hohol, they got a lot of pretty women, but this one imo is not one of them. An average looking woman.
>Why are slavs so rude and thuggish???
Yankee calls someone else rude, what a joke.
>I sort of get where Hitler was coming from in calling slavs untermensh
A) He was a fucking maniac psyhopath and it's good that he got his ass beaten. B) He was an untermensh himself.

>He was a fucking maniac psyhopath
I mean so was every great leader in history
> it's good that he got his ass beaten
wrong
>He was an untermensh himself
wrong

Attached: young hitler.jpg (296x435, 24K)

stalin and the red army was worse than hitler and his forces by far
yet you russian shit eaters shill yourself as big boy hero

stalin kaput
idi nahui

Attached: puta.jpg (480x360, 23K)

Slav women are gorgeous.
youtube.com/watch?v=6bfQIkwzBHk

>It's an actual history action drama sho
>actual history

lel

kill your TV you fucking brainlet

Attached: slide_24.jpg (960x720, 98K)

youtube.com/watch?v=wTtJOWQTmKA

youtube.com/watch?v=_K4Tp-AcRp4

youtube.com/watch?v=lrdGQPtlteM

>True Nords are inbred
False

Norway just give us Anglos your women if you love slavs so much. We'll take them off your hands while you can dive right into that slav pussy.

Attached: flashy.jpg (386x500, 50K)

Yeah and you know what, her kid has the genes to take a punch and keep going, unlike the twink garbage you're attracted too.

Slavs are asiatics subhumans no matter what. If some girl is more beautiful it doesn't make her nordic or whantnot.

>Ukrainian Slavic
hmmmmm didn't Hitler to kill all these so ca;;ed sub humans resulting in his army getting ass raped by more sub humans that are inferior ?

its almost like hitler was an insane maniac that led to the death of more white people then any other time in history

remind me why people on pol love him so ?

Attached: 1480999094626.jpg (486x523, 60K)

Slavs are asiatic subhumans no matter what. If some girl is more beautiful it doesn't make her nordic or whantnot.

t. Slavic nigger

Attached: 2720DB67-DB0B-4059-9160-BAF7175EA403.jpg (893x1024, 196K)

Alyssa Sutherland's background is actually Scottish, but her family migrated to Australia.

Spain confirmed white

i found other girls hotter than lagertha on vikings
lagertha is a womenlet, look how much taller all the other women are especially in the later seasons

Attached: porunn.jpg (900x600, 116K)

in vikings when they go to spain its all niggers and arabs lol

Is the show good? Haven't watched it.

i enjoyed the first 2-3 seasons, its one of the only shows nowadays with an all white cast, with tons of making children and masculine roles.
anything after season 3 got kinda SJW-y (main character gets a chinese slave gf somehow , women are more prominent on battlefield)

Op is onto something.. Slavic women can be hot.

its good

He was Swedish

Nords mastered the icy northern seas and Slavs mastered the lifeless steppes, I don't see why either would be called degenerate.

she is cute though. you are probably mad she is taller than you

Pretty sure most Nordics like Slavs. Eastern Slavs are very closely related to Nordic people anyway

Shes Australian, not Ukrainian.

Ukranian women especially are amazingly hot. You find a lot of girls with blue eyes and dark hair in Ukraine. I would say Ukranian girls are the hottest in europe anyway

There are pitch black niggers who have Germanic ancestry. Really doesn't matter senpai

Germanbro knows where the good shit is.

I don't really see the animosity between Slavs and Nords t b h

Attached: bobge-2.jpg (510x660, 250K)

Funnily enough, German wewuzzers used to claim Spaniards were German because of the Visigoths.

"The Spanish and Portuguese nations descend first and foremost from the Visigoths, the Vandals, and the Swabians, with some addition of indigenous elements from ancient Spain, of Romans and of Saracens... one can certainly justify their being described as Germans." - Ewald Friedrich von Hertzberg

The eternal kraut's autism has no limits

Whatever you say, Schlomo