How long until he resigns?

how long until he resigns?

Attached: trump.jpg (240x240, 9K)

Hope he doesn’t. Want to see the look on his face when he gets handed a landslide loss in 2020

This.
Fuck this goy

>secures all goals for israel
>resigns
i could see him do it

The old white man's last stand. It's almost over, the old white regime is dying off and their medium IQ'd children who voted for racism will soon pretend they didn't and be back in the closet leaving us with a small uneducated group similar to the Bible people to hoot and holler about some America that was never great to begin with and decades behind the rest of the free world. The future is educated and brown which will spill into the middle, and there will be universal healthcare for everyone. Once the majority of the population is properly educated about the rest of the world, our children and grandchildren are going to see how stupid we were voting this pussy grabber in.

What is this annoying faggots gonna do after his presidency? How is he gonna scam the retarded boomers that supported him? Book tours, post rallies

He won't. He'll announce that he's not seeking reelection so he can try to save some face.

i cant wait to see how every faggot will react when he wins 2020

Attached: 18402711_1482167565187739_3197637541421531829_n.jpg (327x316, 19K)

It's ok. That's what we do before we lift a finger in anger: exhaust all other options. If Trump isn't going to do anything then it's better we not waste an extra four years waiting on the left to take the oval office back and really start poking their fingers in our festering wounds. We all know it's coming. Might as well do it while I'm young enough to enjoy every minute of it.

Yes, I know you were just pretending to be retarded.

Hi rabbi

he'll be there for a s long as the guys runing the show want him to.
The next person coming in that runs against him is set up for a landslide win.
Trump going against Hillary was a dog and pony show, it had to be believeable that Trump could win. Hillary wasn't really that popular, most people would have voted for any other candidate over Hillary including ones that did vote for her over Trump.

It's all a big show, your votes never meant a thing, they just create the illusion that you have the power.
Everything Trump does is as he being told.

Who cares? As long as it's soon. One year and then onto the next in line, then another year and onto the next. Mssrs Pence, Ryan and Hatch because the one in place isn't working out, he's playing his cards too conservatively.

booooooring

>All the faggots ITT
>fuck Drumpf
>literally not putting forth a less shitty option
You shills will be defeated by two words:

Incumbent Advantage

Enjoy having this kike shill for another 4 years. Reminder, 38 BILLION to Israel, 0 for the wall

I honestly think this is a real possibility soon. His lawyer is now going to prison for felonies that he told him to do, it's in the cohen report. He's fucked

HI, chaponigger.
And the rest of the underaged, pedophile-worshipping, unironic comrade-posting mod squad.

HI, comrade.

Lol, this fucking shill is getting so pissed in every thread

He's in love with the teleprompter, so I expect that you're right.

*crosses eyes*
>huffpo sez I real smart n gud!

Bill Clinton set the bar. Impeachment means nothing.

He won’t resign but after he’s taken millions from his drones in campaign cash, he’ll announce he’s not running in 2020

6 years

>pelosi becomes speaker
>trump and pence resign
>president pelosi

Are you guys excited?

>Hope he doesn’t. Want to see the look on his face when he gets handed a landslide loss in 2020
Odds are this won't happen.
>incumbency is a massive advantage
>4 of our last 5 presidents have won 2 terms
>FL and OH looking red
>all he has to do is win 1 of the 3 blue wall states that he flipped

I legit can't wait for the Mueller report to come out.
It will be such nothing and all the libtards will turn on Mueller and call him a "Russian plant".

January 2025