You did this. Jow Forums BTFO

lonely, awkward, kid actually starts believing all your shitposting. And you encourage it, act like his friend. And he believes it. And he Internet tough guys it IRL. Freaks out. Kills an innocent person.

Then: All the internet sleuthing and photoposting and diagramming and shilling and sperging and shitposting ... and da memes don’t work?!

Pathetic. He’s gonna rot in prison, deserves it. And all y’all gonna bang away at yer keyboards and sad pathetic fatnasy lives. But real life will catch up to you too. And you’ll deserve it.

Attached: 33E74A4F-3C00-4655-9D41-EB436A98E4C8.jpg (534x712, 35K)

No, it was a mossad false flag and he was the blackmailed patsy. Sorry kike, but the world is gonna find out about every single one of your israeli false flags and then the entire Likud party will be executed for war crimes.

>But real life will catch up to you too. And you’ll deserve it.

So you’re saying hundreds of thousands of Jow Forumsacks are going to go out and kill random people?

Attached: E5B8D84F-54BB-4891-A3BD-20A1DF65EB2E.png (399x322, 42K)

SHUT UP KIKE

>retard goes to a honeypot event that Jow Forums specifically says not to go to
>retard does retarded shit
>somehow our fault when retard cant get out of it

i read this in tim wise's voice

If he listened to us, he would have stayed online and not doxed himself. Anyone that goes to those rallies deserves what they get. How do you see the power MSM and the leftist judicial system has, and think it's a good idea to show up to an unironic Nazi rally?

Sounds pretty epic desu, like a true revolution that could accomplish something. Gotta make sure it's all at once though.

Attached: Benis - CIA.jpg (283x178, 6K)

>stupid dude went out killing people and its our fault
Just another stupid thread

He didn't kill a human bean, he killed a disgusting fat woman, if anything, he should be rewarded.

He doesn't look half bad. He will probably become a prison wife.

I'm sad he only took out one fatty.

You did this. You were the out of control, violent mob that had been attacking cars and attempting to stand in the roads in front of them while you tried to fill with ignorant indignation the void in your body where a soul would be. You were following people trying to leave peacefully into parking garages, armed with pipes and bats and throwing the first blow, then playing the victim like a bratty child caught bullying again. You were the ones who used your allies in a corrupt police force to funnel people through a gauntlet so they could get beat by the hordes of fat, greasy, ignorant welfare addicts in between hits of glass pipes and fellating your gender studies professor's lady balls. It was you who were able to commit violence with no fear of consequences, unswayed by the conscience a normal person possesses. Then, field by delusions and raw, subhuman stupidity you took a shit all over the very concept of justice and convicted not just Fields but many other people who did nothing but not allow you to murder them for saying words you didn't want to hear. I'm not even angry anymore. I'm just ready.

A nigger hit his car with a pipe, he panicked and ran over several people killing one worthless fat piece of shit. Nothing of value was lost. You can help by also KYS over your perceived injustice or whatever.

He'll yeah bowlther

Attached: PicsArt_01-01-12.15.38.jpg (2200x2200, 1.09M)

2020. Shit is going to hit the fan for you White boys. When the Democrats take power, you are going to find out just how hated you really are.

Lol I wonder how many I can radicalize before you all up at FBI arrest us.

Accomplices to Jews are not innocent.

There are just so many of us. And we are just so heavily armed.
You can't kill is all with killing loads of civs.

I will create a mountain of the dead when they come for me

I hear you guys are about to start bringing in the nogs! hahaha